March 28, 2024, 04:34:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Obama Empire, India, and Jobs  (Read 1721 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 08, 2010, 07:08:01 AM »

Why exactly is Obama in India?  Vacation?  Golf?  Food and clothing for the Mrs.?

He said Mr. Obama’s trip to India, which was used to announce $10 billion in U.S. exports to India—mostly sales of military and civilian aircraft and jet engines—has helped “illustrate for people the tangible benefits that come with the rapid expansion of trade” between countries. The White House says those India deals will support more than 50,000 U.S. jobs.

Creating a global empire on the backs of debt ridden Americans?

http://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2010/11/08/delhi-business-conference-geithners-thumbs-up-for-india/

What of all the good jobs Americans have lost to India?  Jobs outsourced forever?

How many of the TARP and stimulus recipients have outsourced jobs to India and elsewhere over the past 40 years?  How many took the money and really only have jobs on Wall Street or keep Washington influence peddlers in the money?

Every American who trained your replacement from India, for a job in India, please raise your hands?  In many cases, these were good jobs that sustained a family, a single mom, provided a hand up, college tuition, healthcare, and other good benefits.  Gone forever to Mr. Obama's choice - India.

How many TARP recipients have customer service and IT departments based in India?

More troubling - Why doesn't Mr. Obama seem Main Street as a jobs generator for Americans? 

Why does Obama celebrate job creation everywhere except on Main Street? 

How much of that $800 billion QE2 is going to India, via Wall Street global players to create those 50 thousand jobs in the US? 

How many of those 50 thousand jobs will go to Americans?  How many worker visas will they want?  100 thousand?

With all the unemployed in America, why do we need any imported workers?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 07:09:37 AM »

I think Americans need a government that supports Main Street and Americans.  If you think other nations and their workers/people are somehow better, why not run for global dictator?  Obamacare for everyone?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 10:46:44 AM »

After I posted, I had a few more thoughts...

Is Obama the world's most famous arms dealer?  Are WMD the 'new' GREEN job?  Nukes for everyone?  WMD in every house, but no guns for Americans?

Punishing his enemies?

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 02:59:46 PM »

Hi WG-

Like you, I think Obama is in India for a second agenda, far larger than most can comprehend. India and Asia are securing many of our jobs thanks to US companies more than willing to do their money grab for their execs pay. Plus with China now identified as the largest growth market for products and services, we'll see more jobs bleed via outsourcing unless our government begins to penalize US corporations that enjoy great tax benefits yet increase their earnings on the backs of the now unemployed who also helped to build their great corporations.

Even bigger is the impact of George Soros upon Obama's agenda - Glenn Beck is doing an expose on Soros tomorrow - I'm telling everyone I know including my own children not to miss this show so aptly titled "the puppet master". (Hat tip to Tylergal for turning me onto the evil of Soros)

I continue to stand with the girl.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 05:32:35 PM »

Hi WG-

Like you, I think Obama is in India for a second agenda, far larger than most can comprehend. India and Asia are securing many of our jobs thanks to US companies more than willing to do their money grab for their execs pay. Plus with China now identified as the largest growth market for products and services, we'll see more jobs bleed via outsourcing unless our government begins to penalize US corporations that enjoy great tax benefits yet increase their earnings on the backs of the now unemployed who also helped to build their great corporations.

Even bigger is the impact of George Soros upon Obama's agenda - Glenn Beck is doing an expose on Soros tomorrow - I'm telling everyone I know including my own children not to miss this show so aptly titled "the puppet master". (Hat tip to Tylergal for turning me onto the evil of Soros)

I remember Tylergal mentioned Soros years ago.  We have a president that lives with his teleprompter.  How many would have voted for Obama if they knew he took the teleprompter everywhere?  Did we elect a reader?

Jobs have been going to India for decades.  For some reason, Obama seems pleased and continues to punish those back home in the US.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 05:20:35 PM »

Thanks WG, the Beck show is only 20 minutes in so far and it's terrifying to see all of Soro's machinations/organizations/quotes organized and the players identified. I'm going to start a new thread to begin posting links to the sources.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.