April 19, 2024, 11:45:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HALLOWEEN/FALL AVATARS: YOURS DECORATED!  (Read 28703 times)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #120 on: November 18, 2010, 09:28:31 PM »

Thank you CBB...I liked the avatar...but I still believe in unicorns and fairies...I try to keep the whimsy alive for my children...so if I could have something with a unicorn in it...that would be awesome!!!!   Also, once you create an avatar...how do we post it under our name?  Yes...I am still getting the hang of things around here!  Thanks for your creation...it is a reflection of my projected personality here because I do kind of throw things out there, but it is not my heart!   

Novella? If you like this one and would like to use it, I'll be glad to ask Klaas to put it in for you.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/Novella11.gif

TRACY? I'll have one for you before the night's over!!   

CBB  I LOVE IT!!! 

It is so COOL Novella.

CBB, I am desperate.  LOL    Can you make me a pic of a happy turkey escaping being caught?  I saw this commercial on TV that was so HELLO cute for Swanson Chicken Broth, and the feathered and ready to bake bird jumped out of the pan and was seen running away.  Just an idea of course, anything will do.    Tak sa mycker  xox
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: November 19, 2010, 05:09:32 AM »

Thank you CBB...I liked the avatar...but I still believe in unicorns and fairies...I try to keep the whimsy alive for my children...so if I could have something with a unicorn in it...that would be awesome!!!!   Also, once you create an avatar...how do we post it under our name?  Yes...I am still getting the hang of things around here!  Thanks for your creation...it is a reflection of my projected personality here because I do kind of throw things out there, but it is not my heart!   

Novella? If you like this one and would like to use it, I'll be glad to ask Klaas to put it in for you.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/Novella11.gif

TRACY? I'll have one for you before the night's over!!   

CBB  I LOVE IT!!! 

It is so COOL Novella.

CBB, I am desperate.  LOL    Can you make me a pic of a happy turkey escaping being caught?  I saw this commercial on TV that was so HELLO cute for Swanson Chicken Broth, and the feathered and ready to bake bird jumped out of the pan and was seen running away.  Just an idea of course, anything will do.    Tak sa mycker  xox

I love the unicorn, too.  Great job, CBB!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #122 on: November 19, 2010, 09:38:32 PM »

Hi CBB,  I'm resending my request to you for a Thanksgiving Avi, and really, anything you give me will be wonderful.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #123 on: November 20, 2010, 02:11:07 AM »

Hi CBB,  I'm resending my request to you for a Thanksgiving Avi, and really, anything you give me will be wonderful.

Scandi! OMG, I'm so sorry! I just now saw your post!! Yes, hon, I'll be happy to see what I can do, and please forgive me for missing your post!! I've been in my Christmas thread and somehow just overlooked it!! Check back, Scandi!! 
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #124 on: November 20, 2010, 03:04:06 AM »

Scandi! OMG, I'm so sorry! I just now saw your post!! Yes, hon, I'll be happy to see what I can do, and please forgive me for missing your post!! I've been in my Christmas thread and somehow just overlooked it!! Check back, Scandi!! 
  I will check back  LOL.  I have been negligent in keeping up to date with the seasons as usual.  Thanks CBB.  Krams
crazybabyborg
« Reply #125 on: November 20, 2010, 05:53:36 PM »

Scandi? How about a Turkey turning the table on a hunter?    Would this be alright?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/Scandi-Thanksgiving.gif

Again............ I'm so sorry for the delay!! 
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #126 on: November 21, 2010, 02:24:24 AM »

Scandi? How about a Turkey turning the table on a hunter?    Would this be alright?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/Scandi-Thanksgiving.gif

Again............ I'm so sorry for the delay!! 
Hi,  I think it is perfect as that turkey's got some snap.  Ya Ya

Once when I was selling RE I drove by an isolated farm and saw the most picturesque site of a huge tree sitting right inside a white fence.  Suddenly I heard lots of noise almost reaching a small cresendo and saw turkey's running like crazy towards the fence to check me out.  LOL  It was quite an experience and I learned the poor turkey isn't very smart.  At least they do everything the same as the turkey standing next to them.    Monkey Devil!   I'd whistle and they all turned their heads in unison to look at me.  I threw a walnut down the fence line and their gobbley heads all turned again to see where it had fallen.  What a deal.  That's why I wanted a turkey who had a mind of his own.  Ya Ya and I really appreciate it.

xox
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.