April 25, 2024, 02:42:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "...ObamaCare Repeal Efforts ‘Creeping Genocide’"  (Read 1320 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 11, 2010, 07:32:36 AM »

"Jesse Jackson Calls ObamaCare Repeal Efforts ‘Creeping Genocide’"

Watch video here -
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/jesse-jackson-calls-obamacare-repeal-efforts-creeping-genocide/

Past generations that have been concerned with making healthcare affordable and available to everyone took action.  They didn't take/steal/tax money from others.  It was a vision, a mission.  Many communities built and ran their own hospitals.  Religious groups organized hospital systems.  They brought healthcare to millions of average people.

For some reason, folks think government has to care for everyone.  What happened to the individual responsibility?

Why doesn't Mr. Jackson BUILD something?  Build a hospital?  Organize a hospital system?

All he seems to want is POLITICIANS to take/steal/tax away other people hard work.  Take/steal/tax the fruits of other people.

Why doesn't Mr. Jackson BUILD something?  Build a hospital?  Organize a hospital system?

When religious folks organized healthcare for others, they got good deals.  What kind of 'deals' will Obamacare get?

Will Obamacare fund endless miracle/sham cancer/disease treatments marketed by everyone with a test tube and factory?

Force working folks TRILLIONS to pay for miracle/sham cures?  Marketing that may take advantage of desperate people, families, and politicians?

Today's miracle is tomorrows late night legal services lawsuit.  Why should anyone on Main Street have to keep paying for these miracles/shams?  Millions?

Why blame others for 'Creeping Genocide' when he (and other liberals) have had lots of opportunity and funding over the years to start a hospital, insurance company, or healthcare system? 

Why aren't Mr. Jackson and others being/innovating the change they want to see?  Why do they think throwing money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and causing massive debt is a better route?  Who's going to pay for all these programs when the dollar collapses?

just my humble opinions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 09:22:33 AM »

The morality of Obamacare's reinsurance payments.

Why isn't Mr. Jackson going after the fat cat and uber deluxe health insurance plans that may be feasting on the taxpayer trillions under Obamacare?

The state of Wisconsin created a user funded Medicaid program, basic medical care, for just $130 a month - paid by users.  Targeted to the long term uninsured, the sick, the poor, it provides basic coverage.

I recall that Obamacare touts a 'reinsurance' benefit for retiree health plans.  I recall that the retirees that benefit include folks under age 65...just the kind of plans that folks on Wall Street and union members are likely to have.  Folks with plans that cost well over $130 a month, often noted at more than $40,000 year deluxe plans. 

Why are taxpayers paying for deluxe plans for anyone?

$130 for basic v. $40,000 for deluxe.  Why are taxpayer's chipping in for Wall St. and union fat cats?

How many of those 'retirees' have other jobs?  Jobs that already offer insurance?

Why isn't Mr. Jackson concerned with fat cat reinsurance payments under Obamacare?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.