April 26, 2024, 05:22:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #36 11/21/10 - 12/05/10  (Read 182680 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: November 24, 2010, 11:43:48 PM »

Just Joking...ha ha ha.

Dang it! I was hoping for something out of her mouth! I have heard there are those that thinks she runs one of the Terri Horman facebook pages. I am just not sure which one.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: November 24, 2010, 11:45:10 PM »

Just Joking...ha ha ha.

Deedle Dee and Deedle Dumb! LOL!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: November 24, 2010, 11:45:20 PM »

Sorry - not that this is funny at all.  It's just when it gets heavy I need some laughs to restore my faith that this to will end and Kyron will have his day.  He will have his justice one way or another.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: November 24, 2010, 11:47:48 PM »

Are you kidding there's like 10 facebook pages regarding this case and they are constantly doing battle with each other. 

If and when anyone here needs a laugh look them up.  There's even a page for Past/present supporters. 

LOL! Sometimes when I have insomnia I read their pages. They crack me up! Illiteracy at its worst, lol!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: November 24, 2010, 11:49:06 PM »

Sometimes you just have to take a deep breath and enjoy some silly. Monkey Devil! Otherwise these cases can really wear you down!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: November 24, 2010, 11:52:01 PM »

Just Joking...ha ha ha.

Dang it! I was hoping for something out of her mouth! I have heard there are those that thinks she runs one of the Terri Horman facebook pages. I am just not sure which one.

She has posted on her own but not recently and Terri's has gone kind of underground but the Anti TH page rolls daily and today someone went on as Admin w/the initials of DS and some assumed you know what - so the THSP put out a PSA about impersonating a public figure.  Deedle - public figure - snort, snicker, snort.  And impersonation thru two letters in the alphabet - anyway it was very funny imo.  BTW the new Admin on the Anti page swears her initials really are DS.  Ha Ha.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: November 25, 2010, 12:09:38 AM »

Just Joking...ha ha ha.

She has posted on her own but not recently and Terri's has gone kind of underground but the Anti TH page rolls daily and today someone went on as Admin w/the initials of DS and some assumed you know what - so the THSP put out a PSA about impersonating a public figure.  Deedle - public figure - snort, snicker, snort.  And impersonation thru two letters in the alphabet - anyway it was very funny imo.  BTW the new Admin on the Anti page swears her initials really are DS.  Ha Ha.

Deedle a public figure, LOL! Those facebook supporters are too too much! I think they just like attaching themselves to her because it somehow makes them feel special. I did see somewhere on one of those pages where they seemed to be talking in code. Did you see that? References to Mario on the stove? Huh?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: November 25, 2010, 12:18:04 AM »

Just Joking...ha ha ha.

Deedle a public figure, LOL! Those facebook supporters are too too much! I think they just like attaching themselves to her because it somehow makes them feel special. I did see somewhere on one of those pages where they seemed to be talking in code. Did you see that? References to Mario on the stove? Huh?

No but I've seen some strange tweets talked about some think it's about pot.  Who knows?  It takes all kinds as far as the Anti's and Supporters but in the meantime when it gets ugly or discouraging I know where to go.

I've read one of them on the anti pg is the friend TH was supposed to be visiting the weekend after Kyron went missing so it's interesting to know some of them may be for real.  I'm just sucking up whatever tidbits they may offer also. 
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #248 on: November 25, 2010, 12:30:46 AM »

thebozymom  an angelic monkey    All I'm going to say that if my spouse or boyfriend got a DUI there would be no way my kids or I would be driving with him. It is irresponsible and ignorant. Now what others do in their home and their decisions is their business, but that would be my business and my decisions.

I agree with you about the DUI. The problem arises that he can not be with her 24/7.  Unless he was willing to take the car away, it would be hard to keep her from driving. I don't know how he could not kick her out or do something else when she was driving - and apparently not very well that she got stopped. All I know, is that I did not live there and have no idea if he is telling the truth about her being passed out or not.  I know this is a time that he may be looking back at every choice to see what he missed. I am sure he probably wishes he did many things differently. Anytime there is a tragedy we all look back at what we missed. I just wish the grownups would stop fighting and someone tell where Kyron is. He is getting lost with all the drama by the grownups in his life . .  .
Not only did he not take the car away, he bought a red Mustang for her! This is not exactly the gift you give to someone who is passing out drunk at night.Talk about rewarding bad behavior. Kyron deserved so much more from the adults in his life.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: November 25, 2010, 12:35:32 AM »

Geeze I didn't mean to chase anybody off.  I just think rationally with the information the man is being given by LE right up to this past Friday regarding Terri he has to do what he has to do in regards to Kiara.

What if she is guilty? 

I totally agree with your posts. But I sometimes feel that rational and logical go out the window when someone is disliked. I hate to sound like a Kaine Horman cheerleader, but I feel he is getting an unfair tarbrushing. Kaine is disliked by some, perhaps because there may be some projection going on, perhaps some mistaken sympathy for Terri (although I hope there would be no one that could identify with her on this forum!), or some personalizing of the Horman divorce/custody situation, etc. And when more information about Terri trickles out, then this is sneaky LE, 'leaking' info to try to unfairly trap Terri. LE is not on Kaine Horman's payroll. If they thought he was guilty, we'd be hearing a bunch of stuff about him as well; they have no "We hate Terri Horman, just because..." agenda. But... no matter what the facts are, they seem to be ignored or twisted through speculation to villify him further.
It's unavoidable I guess, because we are all entitled to our opinions and foibles, but I don't have to like it. Sad

Thank you for this post. I agree 100%. It has clearly gone way off track in the Kyron forum. It doesn't matter what happens in this case, there are some posters who will find a way to blame Kaine for it. He is a grieving, suffering parent of a missing child, and his pain is no less than Desiree's. This bashing of Kaine all the time is just mean, IMHO.

I think that we should be able to express our thoughts without being called "mean". It is his words that make me not trust him, no one elses but his.

I don't recall reading that any one poster has blamed Kaine for Kyron going missing (correct me if I'm wrong).

But in talking about what kind of homelife Kyron was living in, yes, there are questions - IMO - and the questions have come up because of Kaine's own words (like Sebastain said). 

Kaine is the one recently, because Kaine is the one talking recently.  I'm sure if Desiree goes on TV next week, we'll all be talking about Desiree. 

If DeDe shows her face in public, I'm sure posters will be talking about that, too. 

We've gone over every word anyone else in the case has said - why wouldn't we go over all of Kaine's words, too?

Well Deedle is posting on her page right now...hee hee.

FCL - oh, no...really? hee,hee

I guess you mean FB (I don't "do" FB, but I can't imagine she's going to say much that we haven't already heard).  But, just in case Miss Deedle does share anything of interest, please keep us posted.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: November 25, 2010, 12:40:46 AM »

Sorry - not that this is funny at all.  It's just when it gets heavy I need some laughs to restore my faith that this to will end and Kyron will have his day.  He will have his justice one way or another.

Totally understand.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: November 25, 2010, 12:41:20 AM »

Here is the link with what appears to be some sort of coded messages. It went over my head. Anyone care to decipher? I am going to be up half the night. I cannot wait to start cooking in the morning! Love love love the holidays and am so thankful for my family!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=133120406741393&id=114386168614817
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 12:57:44 AM by klaasend » Logged
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: November 25, 2010, 01:15:03 AM »

Here is the link with what appears to be some sort of coded messages. It went over my head. Anyone care to decipher? I am going to be up half the night. I cannot wait to start cooking in the morning! Love love love the holidays and am so thankful for my family!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=133120406741393&id=114386168614817

It just looks like references to mario bro's and spider man characters to me but I do recognize some of the posters - el - reported to be the wicked nobuddy on ol is the most notable to me, some others I think also post on thsp and dssp.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: November 25, 2010, 01:17:47 AM »

Good night all you night owls.  Have a happy happy Turkey Day! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #254 on: November 25, 2010, 09:45:17 AM »

thebozymom  an angelic monkey    All I'm going to say that if my spouse or boyfriend got a DUI there would be no way my kids or I would be driving with him. It is irresponsible and ignorant. Now what others do in their home and their decisions is their business, but that would be my business and my decisions.

I agree with you about the DUI. The problem arises that he can not be with her 24/7.  Unless he was willing to take the car away, it would be hard to keep her from driving. I don't know how he could not kick her out or do something else when she was driving - and apparently not very well that she got stopped. All I know, is that I did not live there and have no idea if he is telling the truth about her being passed out or not.  I know this is a time that he may be looking back at every choice to see what he missed. I am sure he probably wishes he did many things differently. Anytime there is a tragedy we all look back at what we missed. I just wish the grownups would stop fighting and someone tell where Kyron is. He is getting lost with all the drama by the grownups in his life . .  .
Not only did he not take the car away, he bought a red Mustang for her! This is not exactly the gift you give to someone who is passing out drunk at night.Talk about rewarding bad behavior. Kyron deserved so much more from the adults in his life.
Agreed. I guess some people take drunk driving more serious than others, that is my only conclusion. But when you have lost someone who was a friend or family member from a drunk driver, you take this extremely serious. And there is no reason in the world to drink and drive and there never will be.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: November 25, 2010, 10:25:21 AM »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all the wonder monkeys!!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: November 25, 2010, 10:29:08 AM »

Oh, my...of course I mean:  "wonderful" monkeys!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: November 25, 2010, 10:40:24 AM »

Oh, my...of course I mean:  "wonderful" monkeys!
  Happy Thanksgiving   an angelic monkey
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #258 on: November 25, 2010, 11:09:42 AM »

they say that there are 2 outcomes from alcoholism-insanity or death.

The reason people drive drunk is because they have no judgment.

They think that they have control and are smarter than everyone else.  They are "insane".  It's all part of that denial.  I's all part of the crazy disease called "alcoholism".   

It sounds like some people on here have never ever seen an alcoholic, which astounds me. 

There appears to be no way to explain the insanity of alcoholism if one has not seen it in action .  People have made noble efforts on here to explain it, but it just isn't working.  Oh well.  Of course, it manifests itslef in different ways, but I think the arrogance seems to be consistent.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: November 25, 2010, 11:15:54 AM »

they say that there are 2 outcomes from alcoholism-insanity or death.

The reason people drive drunk is because they have no judgment.

They think that they have control and are smarter than everyone else.  They are "insane".  It's all part of that denial.  I's all part of the crazy disease called "alcoholism".   

It sounds like some people on here have never ever seen an alcoholic, which astounds me. 

There appears to be no way to explain the insanity of alcoholism if one has not seen it in action .  People have made noble efforts on here to explain it, but it just isn't working.  Oh well.  Of course, it manifests itslef in different ways, but I think the arrogance seems to be consistent.
I am not arrogant, I am very familiar with alcoholism. And I also lost a friend while she was riding a bike, she got hit by a drunk driver and was instantly killed. I will never listen to apologists when it comes to driving drunk, never  And if you have a member of your family that is an alcoholic don't let them drive anybody around, themselves, kids or anybody.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.