March 28, 2024, 04:34:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #36 11/21/10 - 12/05/10  (Read 181124 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: November 27, 2010, 12:20:07 AM »

When arrests are made in this case, I will bet you my life that Kaine will not be the one arrested and that Terri and maybe an accomplice will be.  LE knows who is responsible, they are getting their evidence together and an arrest will be made. 

I don't like seeing Kaine, Desiree or Tony bad mouthed in any way.  Nobody is perfect, we all make mistakes.  Kaine, Desiree and Tony are all victims.

Some of you act as though you believe Terri is innocent.  From what I have heard, you will find out she absolutely is not. 

Speaking for myself, I have no idea if Terri is innocent or not. I lean towards not. I find it thoroughly disgusting and selfish that she has remained mum. Everyone is different and everyone reacts differently but I would care more about Kyron being missing than anything that LE or the media or those on the internet thought about me. I would do anything and everthing that it took to fully cooperate with LE. The only thing that makes any sort of sense TO ME is that Terri took Kyron or knows who did. Otherwise, why not help in any way possible?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: November 27, 2010, 12:29:38 AM »

I would like to see the emails and the context of them before I can make a decision on those.  Kaine mentions the baby when talking about Terri's drinking, but Kyron and James must have seen that also, at least I would think so.

NRCG - you're right. Now that you mention it, I don't recall Kaine saying anything about James or Kyron in his filing.  Just Kiara.  I know his affidavit was filed in connection to visitation rights to Kiara....but....if Terri was a bad mother to James and Kyron, I would think that would further Kaine's case against visitation rights.  I don't believe anything like that was in the filing. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #382 on: November 27, 2010, 12:31:47 AM »

When arrests are made in this case, I will bet you my life that Kaine will not be the one arrested and that Terri and maybe an accomplice will be.  LE knows who is responsible, they are getting their evidence together and an arrest will be made. 

I don't like seeing Kaine, Desiree or Tony bad mouthed in any way.  Nobody is perfect, we all make mistakes.  Kaine, Desiree and Tony are all victims.

Some of you act as though you believe Terri is innocent.  From what I have heard, you will find out she absolutely is not. 

I think she's very involved, but I think she had help and also that nothing happens in a vacuum and that makes me question is this tied to sex, money etc? If so and not just pure hatred or punishment of DY and KH by taking what was most precious to them, then how do the family dynamics play in, was this a monster they knew as a couple that helped? Too many questions and no answers I did hear it was snowing in Oregon and thought how sad and scared they must be knowing the searches could be thwarted by snow, cold weather, freezing water and the idea that he is out there in the elements, it makes it even more tragic to know he may not be found until Springtime. I pray I am wrong and they have clues as to where he is, but it's been so long that my hope is virtually gone.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: November 27, 2010, 12:34:51 AM »

Brandi- The woman has not publically spoken- how could she be considered a liar?

When a reporter came to her door and asked about Kaine having left her and served her with a RO ... she denied it and said something to the effect of, "Everything is fine, normal."

I can find the exact quote if you like.

Oh, my...would you tell a "reporter" that knocked on your door all about your world falling apart?  I sure wouldn't.  And, more likely than not, all family members had previously been advised by LE to be careful what they say to the press while the investigation was on-going. 

Nope, I sure wouldn't answer questions about my personal life to some reporter who just knocked on my door. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: November 27, 2010, 12:36:55 AM »

MonkeyKing,

Here is another example of her lying:

Near the end of the text-message correspondence cited by Kaine Horman, Terri Horman tells Cook that she lied to a friend and to her attorney about seeing Cook the previous night. Cook responds that she should not lie about her actions while under suspicion.

"Please don't ask me to lie — especially over something trivial like (you) coming by my house to talk," Cook wrote on July 7. "I recommend (you) be honest too — otherwise I think (you) will start to feel very alone — and that's not good."

http://www.dailyrecord.com/article/20101027/UPDATES01/101027008/Father-of-Kyron-Horman-missing-Oregon-boy-alleges-negligence-by-stepmother

I simply would not believe a thing she says without very close inspection.

Brandi - TY - these are good examples (I still wouldn't tell a reporter about what's going on in my personal life).

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: November 27, 2010, 12:40:13 AM »

I am not sure who is thinking Terri is innocent, that is their right to think that if that is what they feel though, right? I think we are seeing a lot of people still on the fence.

I know for me, I am not sure what Terri's role is in this and why. I don't believe Kaine to be an innocent victim that was simply too niave to figure things out. In my opinion, he is a big boy and he is now playing CYA. I think he was an enabler who is now being enabled, jmo. In my opinion, Kyron is the victim. I feel very badly for the parents, especially Desiree, but all of the adults have choices and made choices. Kyron is the one that didn't have a say and when he tried to have a voice by saying he wanted his mama, he was shut down. I just can't support that and I am not sure if I can. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: November 27, 2010, 12:43:15 AM »

Do we know what lie detector questions were asked ? Because I don't. Just because someone read it somewhere doesn't make it accurate.
Legal Aid doesn't take on divorce cases, she would have has to fight Kaine for every penny.
.. I don't even see a motive, except what ? she went crazy ?

No, as far as I know, we don't have a list of questions.

But, LE would be completely stupid (and they're not) to not ask Terri if she knows, where Kyron is, or did she take Kyron from school or did she hurt Kyron.  I really believe that Terri would have been asked those questions and if she had come up deceptive on those questions then she would have been arrested, and we would have heard that she failed those questions from both Kaine and Desiree.

Blink is the one who told us that Terri failed question on "lifestyle". 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: November 27, 2010, 12:48:15 AM »

Note to selfTracy and No Rose are much more astute and observant than many thousands of deluded spouses of closet alcoholics all across this country!

Yes, I suppose you are correct. Although I believe many people see what they want to see.

Or what others want them to see...

I don't believe Kaine didn't put two and two together. IF he saw Terri passed out on the couch, stumbling around, slurring her words...He is a smart guy who has been around the block I'm sure. I don't want to enable his behavior by giving him a pass. It is my choice and my choice is not to do that.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: November 27, 2010, 12:58:23 AM »

I think Terri is involved, but I don't know in which way(s)...so I stay on the fence (not on the fence is she guilty or not...but "how" is she guilty). 

Blink says Kyron did not leave school with Terri.  So, if Terri did not directly take Kyron, did she set up an abduction?  Did Terri do something in her personal life that let in an evil person and that person did something to Kyron because they were angry or upset with Terri?  Did Terri get involved in bad activities in order to get money?  Did she just pizz off the wrong person and that person is making Terri pay for her actions?  Did Terri plan Kyron's abduction or did she do something in her life that caused someone else to abduct Kyron? I don't know. But I do think Terri's involved somehow. 

It seems at least one more person is involved, too.  If Kyron did not leave the school with Terri, then someone had to take Kyron...that person is a kidnapper as well.  I just want all of the guilty person(s) to be caught and brought justice.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: November 27, 2010, 01:08:01 AM »

Note to selfTracy and No Rose are much more astute and observant than many thousands of deluded spouses of closet alcoholics all across this country!

Yes, I suppose you are correct. Although I believe many people see what they want to see.

Kaine's a smart man.  He's been married and divorced before, too.  He's presenting his case in divorce court to WIN!!
That's what we all expect him to do.  Kaine is also making contradictory statements to the public.  That does not help his case.
That also doesn't mean that Kaine's guilty of disappearing Kyron and it does not mean that Terri is NOT guilty.  It means that when Kaine makes contradictory statements, that it's noticable to those following the case.  Why would we overlook Kaine's own contradictions?  We don't overlook them on anyone else?  Why wouldn't we discuss them?  We discuss what everyone else has to say? 

I don't believe Kaine didn't put two and two together. IF he saw Terri passed out on the couch, stumbling around, slurring her words...He is a smart guy who has been around the block I'm sure. I don't want to enable his behavior by giving him a pass. It is my choice and my choice is not to do that.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: November 27, 2010, 01:11:49 AM »

Kaine's a smart man.  He's been married and divorced before, too.  He's presenting his case in divorce court to WIN!!
That's what we all expect him to do.  Kaine is also making contradictory statements to the public.  That does not help his case.
That also doesn't mean that Kaine's guilty of disappearing Kyron and it does not mean that Terri is NOT guilty.  It means that when Kaine makes contradictory statements, that it's noticable to those following the case.  Why would we overlook Kaine's own contradictions?  We don't overlook them on anyone else?  Why wouldn't we discuss them?  We discuss what everyone else has to say? 

Accckkk!!!

TG - I posted ahead of your post...sorry! 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #391 on: November 27, 2010, 01:21:40 AM »

Accckkk!!!

Also, he mentioned Kyron suffered due to Terri's excessive punishment  if he knows he suffered, why can't they arrest her for child abuse, child neglect, anything just to put her in jail and out of her comfortable home she is in now, Kyron is not in his home, his bed.....why should she have these luxuries if it's a fact that he suffered. Sorry, I can NOT get past that word, so why in the he77 isn't she arrested. Granted I know they want her for Kyron, but they did this with Casey Anthony and from her vids we saw while she was in jail we know she was miserable since she had no control.....damn, I just think there has to be a way to make her suffer from what we know now opposed to months ago.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: November 27, 2010, 01:26:52 AM »

Accckkk!!!

Also, he mentioned Kyron suffered due to Terri's excessive punishment  if he knows he suffered, why can't they arrest her for child abuse, child neglect, anything just to put her in jail and out of her comfortable home she is in now, Kyron is not in his home, his bed.....why should she have these luxuries if it's a fact that he suffered. Sorry, I can NOT get past that word, so why in the he77 isn't she arrested. Granted I know they want her for Kyron, but they did this with Casey Anthony and from her vids we saw while she was in jail we know she was miserable since she had no control.....damn, I just think there has to be a way to make her suffer from what we know now opposed to months ago.

Good questions. I don't know.  Kaine's saying Kyron suffered brings to mind when we heard that if Kyron didn't get the right "color" for the day, then she sent him to his room for the rest of the night.  Kaine said he thought that was excessive (or words to that effect).  I didn't understand when he said that why Kaine didn't stop that if he didn't like it from Terri.  Kyron is Kaine's son and not Terri's.
I hope that's what was meant by making Kyron suffer.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #393 on: November 27, 2010, 01:35:40 AM »

Accckkk!!!

Good questions. I don't know.  Kaine's saying Kyron suffered brings to mind when we heard that if Kyron didn't get the right "color" for the day, then she sent him to his room for the rest of the night.  Kaine said he thought that was excessive (or words to that effect).  I didn't understand when he said that why Kaine didn't stop that if he didn't like it from Terri.  Kyron is Kaine's son and not Terri's.
I hope that is it, but it was the first time I remember seeing it in print and it hit me sooo hard....I do think being sent to the room for the entire day for getting off the "correct" color is excessive, my daughter would have lived in her room the first few yrs of school, but I assumed he did stop it since he didn't approve, I know I sure would have~nothing against step parents since I am one but the bio should win out on certain areas and this is one IMO where they need to put their foot down when they learn of excessive punishment.

[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: November 27, 2010, 01:38:40 AM »

Accckkk!!!

I hope that is it, but it was the first time I remember seeing it in print and it hit me sooo hard....I do think being sent to the room for the entire day for getting off the "correct" color is excessive, my daughter would have lived in her room the first few yrs of school, but I assumed he did stop it since he didn't approve, I know I sure would have~nothing against step parents since I am one but the bio should win out on certain areas and this is one IMO where they need to put their foot down when they learn of excessive punishment.

Well, I hope that is what Kaine was referring to, I hope Kaine did stop it if he didn't agree and I hope Kaine stopped it before Kyron suffered too much. 

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: November 27, 2010, 01:41:11 AM »

I would like to see the emails and the context of them before I can make a decision on those.  Kaine mentions the baby when talking about Terri's drinking, but Kyron and James must have seen that also, at least I would think so.

NRCG - you're right. Now that you mention it, I don't recall Kaine saying anything about James or Kyron in his filing.  Just Kiara.  I know his affidavit was filed in connection to visitation rights to Kiara....but....if Terri was a bad mother to James and Kyron, I would think that would further Kaine's case against visitation rights.  I don't believe anything like that was in the filing. 

Maybe Kaine is keeping James out of it. It could be that he does not want to involve James because he has already been through too much. It could also be that James may have things to say about both Terri and Kaine that would not be flattering.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: November 27, 2010, 01:45:35 AM »

Maybe Kaine is keeping James out of it. It could be that he does not want to involve James because he has already been through too much. It could also be that James may have things to say about both Terri and Kaine that would not be flattering.

Well, I could see that Kaine would keep James out of it because he's not James' father.  But what about Kyron?

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: November 27, 2010, 01:48:30 AM »

Well, I could see that Kaine would keep James out of it because he's not James' father.  But what about Kyron?

Maybe he thought it was a non issue because Terri is not Kyron's biological mother? I just don't know about that one.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: November 27, 2010, 01:51:55 AM »

I noticed something rather strange on Angela Rockwood's facebook wall. Angela was talking about James and how proud she is of him and a young looking girl from Vacaville, CA responded. She said something to the effect of "maybe I can bring his mamma by to see him sometime, lol". I just thought it was odd since Terri does not live in Vacaville and why would this girl from Vacaville bring Terri by in Oregon to see James?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: November 27, 2010, 01:52:19 AM »

Maybe he thought it was a non issue because Terri is not Kyron's biological mother? I just don't know about that one.

But Terri was the one he let take care of Kyron and Terri is the one that he says publicly that caused Kyron to suffer.  Wouldn't that be an argument against Terri having visitation for Kiara? (IDK...just asking)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.