April 23, 2024, 12:03:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #36 11/21/10 - 12/05/10  (Read 182607 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2010, 12:02:10 AM »

I do believe Desiree is at the anger stage.  I hope it gives her more strength for what may come.

FCL - totally agree.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2010, 12:08:29 AM »

I've always thought the word "kisses" at the end of the note looks like it's in another person's handwriting from the rest of the note.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2010, 12:22:56 AM »

I've always thought the word "kisses" at the end of the note looks like it's in another person's handwriting from the rest of the note.

The S's are very different in "Kisses" than in the rest of the note.

Good eye, puzzler.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2010, 12:26:52 AM »

The S's are very different in "Kisses" than in the rest of the note.

Good eye, puzzler.

Brandi - TY.  Also, the "K" in kisses is more rounded that the "K" in  Special K

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2010, 12:47:17 AM »

I also wonder how long LE has been sitting on these emails?

It probably didn't take long if they got them off of her computer.

My thought exactly Monchichi. Now my next question is "how long has Desiree had this information?" Desiree has been convinced since early on that Terri was the culprit. I wonder if LE is orchestrating it so that Desiree releases little bits and pieces as time goes on? Sad to say but whatever the tactics are, that LE are using, well, they are not working! JMO
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2010, 01:13:23 AM »

I also wonder how long LE has been sitting on these emails?

It probably didn't take long if they got them off of her computer.

My thought exactly Monchichi. Now my next question is "how long has Desiree had this information?" Desiree has been convinced since early on that Terri was the culprit. I wonder if LE is orchestrating it so that Desiree releases little bits and pieces as time goes on? Sad to say but whatever the tactics are, that LE are using, well, they are not working! JMO

My understanding is that LE has had these emails for a long time; however, LE just informed Kaine/Desiree a week ago Friday.  Desiree found out on Friday and was on TV this past Monday morning (I believe it was Monday morning - anyway, Desiree found out about the emails the Friday before - a week and two days ago).

I don't like the impression that I'm getting that LE uses tidbits to get the parents out to talk to the press to put the pressure on.  IMO it's terrible to use the parents that way.  How emotional!!  LE needs to get out and make their own press statements.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2010, 02:10:08 AM »

Desiree doesn't have to get on TV and talk, I really think she is doing it to help keep the face of her child out there. I don't know if LE is telling her to do it or if she is just doing it. Either way I really admire her for it.

I have to be honest and say, I don't recall LE holding pc's this late into an investigation. Usually the family has to do it or the case is never spoken about. I am not sure how I feel if LE was using her to get information out. I suppose if she is willing to do it then it is her choice? I don't know.

So this extended family member...Supposedly a "source" told them the email was to an extended family member. The first person I thought of was Kaines former sister inlaw, not sure why except she had given information to a newspaper about Terri and Kaine. I don't know who all is who though.   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2010, 02:13:38 AM »

Yep and there are some word usages that interested DoubleDecker. This letter got a lot of attention from a lot of people. I wonder if LE did interview the person that was said to have written the note.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2010, 02:15:03 AM »

This is going to be a pretty far out theory, but I wonder if there is anyone who works at Skyline who used to be into hiking? Bryce Florian Herda was 6 years old when he went missing 4/9/95. He was hiking at the Makah Indian Reservation in Washington. Then there was Samuel Savage. He was 8 went he went missing hiking at Crater Lake in Oregon on 10/14/2006. Last, there was Derrick James Engebretson who was 8 went he went missing on 12/5/08. He was hiking in the Winema National Forest in Oregon.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2010, 02:28:38 AM »

One of the ladies on one of the psychic forums said that she had written the letter and put it on the wall.  If I recall, she just wrote what she thought Kyron would say in a note to his dad.  I do not recall which forum it was though Sad

I started to follow this one day but got distracted and couldn't finish.  If I recall a whole bunch of her fellow posters or posters at the site I was reading at got really irate with her.  Did she confess to it?  Got a link?

I'll see if I can find it fatcat...At the moment I don't remember which one it was

a poster says they read something /or someone that used the special k name
about mid pg Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:27 pm   
http://tinyurl.com/23k625n
and they thought they read it somewhere on here
http://tinyurl.com/2d6qjcf

I think Special K was a nick name that Desiree first said? I recall an interview and that name was mentioned. Also, I recall her or Kaine saying that Kyron had different names for people, like Kaine was daddy, tony dad, and one of the grandfathers he called Pop.

IIRC some dude on FB started refering to Kyron as Special K.  I can't remember his name.  Sorry, not much help on this one.  Possibly in older threads.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2010, 02:34:58 AM »

So this extended family member...Supposedly a "source" told them the email was to an extended family member. The first person I thought of was Kaines former sister inlaw, not sure why except she had given information to a newspaper about Terri and Kaine. I don't know who all is who though.   

Are you referring to Kristian's ex?  I don't know much about her.

I think TH would have to be pretty comfortable with this person to talk in any depth about having such negative feelings towards Kyron.  It would have to be someone that would sympathize and take her side.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2010, 02:55:49 AM »

Hi, Monkeys!

I could be wrong, but I believe that note was written by Dale Brookes (a woman), who was one of the lead psychics searching for Kyron through the Psychic Crime Fighter site:

http://www.psychiccrimefighter.com/forum/general-2/kyron-horman/page_1/

IIRC, she began addressing Kyron as "Special K".  I could be wrong, but I think that's where this came from. 

The "search" feature on that site may not reveal much.  However, if anyone can recall the date of the note, you can look back to around that time frame.   

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2010, 03:11:49 AM »

Regarding the emails....  I have a theory.

Remember when H.O. came out on his MySpace blog and had a bunch of the facts screwed up? This was the first and last time I heard about TH's hatred for Ky.

I know that H.O. listens to rumor and counts it as fact.  He said that he had it on good authority (not an exact quote, and he may have indicated a parent told him this, I can't remember exactly) but I really get the feeling that he heard it from someone in LE.  I also have a theory... just a theory, mind:  that there is a "leak" in LE that may have supplied this info to him.  Only, the leak wasn't really a leak.  It was a plant, used to build the case against TH.  (If you see what I mean.) 

I know this whole conspiracy thing sounds paranoid.  But, it's IMO. 

I find the timing very strange on the release of the contents of those supposed emails. 
Mark my words.... *** remember:  this came on the heels of the under water search on the island.  ***

I think they are getting close to discovering Kyron.  IMO, he will be found, underwater, soon.
an angelic monkey 

And, this is making some people very very nervous, IMO.

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2010, 03:14:07 AM »

If anyone hears of another search, will you please let us know?  I keep forgetting to watch the news...   

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2010, 04:05:37 AM »

I wonder if they ever fingerprinted this?

They never had a CAMERA recording this wall!  How screwed up is that?

Whoever wrote this is an a-hole.  WHY would someone want to give false hope or write something allegedly written by a missing child to a parent?  This would befuddle an investigation and the target is specifically Kaine-directly.

>Alleged MFH plot- specific victim, Kaine
>Alleged affair/sexting with Mike Cook- specific victim, Kaine
>Alleged lying, cheating wife- specific victim, Kaine
>Alleged showing RO to Mike Cook- specific victim, Kaine
>Alleged note at wall of hope- specific victim, Kaine
>Alleged can't get INTO home- specific victim, Kaine
>Alleged can't get wife OUT of home w/out paying money- specific victim, Kaine

Anyone else seeing a pattern?

People that are constant victims feed off of other people, like vampires, sucking the life out of others. 
They are emotionally heavy people to have to contantly be pulled out of their funk.  They are exhausting.
Pessimistic in a word. 

I had a friend like this years ago.  It finally got to the point where I just couldn't handle it anymore.  When I moved, I lost their number.  I haven't heard from them since.  I'm sure everyone knows someone like this- no common sense, you wonder how they survived all these years.

Question~ Does this seem like Kaine?

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2010, 04:30:52 AM »

Whoever wrote this is an a-hole.  WHY would someone want to give false hope or write something allegedly written by a missing child to a parent?  This would befuddle an investigation and the target is specifically Kaine-directly.

People that are constant victims feed off of other people, like vampires, sucking the life out of others. 
They are emotionally heavy people to have to contantly be pulled out of their funk.  They are exhausting.
Pessimistic in a word. 

I had a friend like this years ago.  It finally got to the point where I just couldn't handle it anymore.  When I moved, I lost their number.  I haven't heard from them since.  I'm sure everyone knows someone like this- no common sense, you wonder how they survived all these years.

You were smart to lose your friends number Monkey King. There are some people who literally suck the life out of you. With regards to Kaine, I have often wondered how he has been able to keep the press out of HIS business and HIS brother Kristian's business. Creating diversions come to mind. It will be interesting to see how the media will respond now that Desiree is standing on her own and not so happy with Kaine. I wonder if the media will actually start doing their job and looking at all angles in this soap opera. The real loser always has been Kyron.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2010, 10:21:57 AM »

Pessimistic in a word. 

No I do not see Kaine as a mental, emotional vampire.

I see a woman who truly hated Kaine, Kyron and Desiree....and only cared about her own emotions and feelings..not her daughter, not her son, nor stepson.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2010, 10:30:25 AM »

Pessimistic in a word. 

You were smart to lose your friends number Monkey King. There are some people who literally suck the life out of you. With regards to Kaine, I have often wondered how he has been able to keep the press out of HIS business and HIS brother Kristian's business. Creating diversions come to mind. It will be interesting to see how the media will respond now that Desiree is standing on her own and not so happy with Kaine. I wonder if the media will actually start doing their job and looking at all angles in this soap opera. The real loser always has been Kyron.

Exactly Sebastian.

Kaine does not seem like the victim type, yet he is constantly being portrayed as one.

Although everyone is suffering their own personal hell with various issues/demons that may or may not have contributed to this "event", the sole victim here is KYRON.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2010, 10:31:46 AM »

The problem is, nobody on here at least I think so, really know how Terri and Kaine really are behind closed doors. All a person can do is look at them and hear what they have to say. I don't think that I ever heard Terri speak, at least I didn't hear her.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2010, 10:43:23 AM »

The problem is, nobody on here at least I think so, really know how Terri and Kaine really are behind closed doors. All a person can do is look at them and hear what they have to say. I don't think that I ever heard Terri speak, at least I didn't hear her.

I've never heard her speak either.  All I know is in the begining of this case allegedly Terri posted online and asked people to not just to conclusions as the facts were not known.

Have a busy one today, will check back later, just thought I throw some food
out for fodder!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.