April 24, 2024, 05:46:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #36 11/21/10 - 12/05/10  (Read 182631 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: November 27, 2010, 01:53:23 AM »

I noticed something rather strange on Angela Rockwood's facebook wall. Angela was talking about James and how proud she is of him and a young looking girl from Vacaville, CA responded. She said something to the effect of "maybe I can bring his mamma by to see him sometime, lol". I just thought it was odd since Terri does not live in Vacaville and why would this girl from Vacaville bring Terri by in Oregon to see James?

Sounds weird...who is Angela Rockwood?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #401 on: November 27, 2010, 02:02:37 AM »

I noticed something rather strange on Angela Rockwood's facebook wall. Angela was talking about James and how proud she is of him and a young looking girl from Vacaville, CA responded. She said something to the effect of "maybe I can bring his mamma by to see him sometime, lol". I just thought it was odd since Terri does not live in Vacaville and why would this girl from Vacaville bring Terri by in Oregon to see James?

Clueless, especially since I thought James lived with Terri so why would someone need to take him to see her, although I was able to find and access her FB in a minute and was shocked it's not private....there were pic's of James and his horse and he appears to be happy working with the horses.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: November 27, 2010, 02:03:52 AM »

Sounds weird...who is Angela Rockwood?

Angela Rockwood is Ron Tarver's wife. She is James step-mother and James lives with her and Ron.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: November 27, 2010, 02:06:04 AM »

Below, I have snipped a portion from a very long post.  It's interesting to look back on some of Blink's statements:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/comment-page-49/#comments

Idahogal says:
November 25, 2010 at 11:04 am
(snip)
I’m attaching some Blink quotes here that have pointed me in this direction:

July 6, 2010 at 10:39 am
Are you saying the landscaper is involved with the disappearance of Kyron?
That is my belief. Yes.
B

July 13, 2010 at 12:19 pm
people, go after the landscaper, he is the key.
B

July 13, 2010 at 4:18 pm
You have something the rest of us don’t, though: the landscaper. You have had the opportunity research him and if you say he is the key, I believe it.

There is no research whatsoever to implicate him. My opinion is solely based on known information, and experience. He is the key.
B

July 17, 2010 at 7:07 pm
Blink,
If you were guessing, who would be your biggest FOCUS?
Rudy Sanchez and his associates.
B
He drives a white truck, which has a UCC lein, and is registered in WA (RS)
B

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: November 27, 2010, 02:06:05 AM »

Clueless, especially since I thought James lived with Terri so why would someone need to take him to see her, although I was able to find and access her FB in a minute and was shocked it's not private....there were pic's of James and his horse and he appears to be happy working with the horses.

I don't think that James has lived with Terri since he left Portland. I think he has been living with his biological father Ron Tarver and step-mom Angela Rockwood. I don't know why Terri has not had James move in with her and her parents. I think that is strange.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: November 27, 2010, 02:07:17 AM »

I don't think that James has lived with Terri since he left Portland. I think he has been living with his biological father Ron Tarver and step-mom Angela Rockwood. I don't know why Terri has not had James move in with her and her parents. I think that is strange.

In court, before the judge in the divorce case, Terri's divorce attorney "Bunch" did tell the judge that Terri's son was living with her.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #406 on: November 27, 2010, 02:10:34 AM »

It appears that way from the pic's, but I thought Kaine and Terri's atty stated he was with her......again, more questions I would think he would have a more normalcy living with them as opposed to Terri with everything going on, I can't imagine what he is going thru

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: November 27, 2010, 02:12:26 AM »

In court, before the judge in the divorce case, Terri's divorce attorney "Bunch" did tell the judge that Terri's son was living with her.

Really? Did he mean it in past or present tense? Do you know what time frame he was talking about? From everything that I have read, I thought he has been with Ron and Angela for months and months. Geez, another inconsistency? From what Angela puts on her facebook, it looks like James lives there.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #408 on: November 27, 2010, 02:13:08 AM »

Below, I have snipped a portion from a very long post.  It's interesting to look back on some of Blink's statements:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/comment-page-49/#comments

Idahogal says:
(snip)

That is my belief. Yes.
B

B

You have something the rest of us don’t, though: the landscaper. You have had the opportunity research him and if you say he is the key, I believe it.

There is no research whatsoever to implicate him. My opinion is solely based on known information, and experience. He is the key.
B

Blink,
B
B

And is this the same Landscaper that has the missing wife and kids.... and the one who was confronted in front of them by LE?? I can see how he could be involved as far as motive, and the word "KEY".......oh hell no!!!!!! Not another key as in "Misty is the key", and to this day we still no nothing factual 

[
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: November 27, 2010, 02:13:27 AM »

Wow, wouldn't it be interesting if both were correct. James is living with Terri because Terri actually lives with the Tarver's and not her parents.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: November 27, 2010, 02:16:19 AM »

Really? Did he mean it in past or present tense? Do you know what time frame he was talking about? From everything that I have read, I thought he has been with Ron and Angela for months and months. Geez, another inconsistency? From what Angela puts on her facebook, it looks like James lives there.

It was the day they were in court and Kaine/Terri were both there. It was the day the judge abated the divorce case until January.  Bunch said Terri's son IS living with her.  In fact, Bunch said that as a correction to a statement that Kaine's attorney had said.  Bunch said her son IS living with her.  I think that was in October.

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #411 on: November 27, 2010, 02:18:36 AM »

Please limit the O/T.  If you do go O/T please keep it short.  If you must a link to the website should suffice.  TIA

My bad~I had kept it since I was so impressed and I knew sex slavery was tossed around in this case too.....sick ppl all around you, frightens me that my daughter lives inland.

Sebastian & Island Monkey,
  Thanks SO much for mentioning this, I didn't know about it. 
  And, Klaas, I realize it was O/T, but thanks for keeping the post... it may be critical to someone...
  Hope everyone's holiday was safe,
Koko's Cat

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: November 27, 2010, 02:18:56 AM »

Idahogal says:
(snip)

That is my belief. Yes.
B

B

B

Blink,
B
B

And is this the same Landscaper that has the missing wife and kids.... and the one who was confronted in front of them by LE?? I can see how he could be involved as far as motive, and the word "KEY".......oh hell no!!!!!! Not another key as in "Misty is the key", and to this day we still no nothing factual 

This is the same landscaper whose wife and children are missing; the same landscaper that Terri called 911 on and that LE later went to RS's home; the same landscaper that was "livid" (according to Blink) because Terri called 911 (he is in the country illegally).

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: November 27, 2010, 02:19:29 AM »

It was the day they were in court and Kaine/Terri were both there. It was the day the judge abated the divorce case until January.  Bunch said Terri's son IS living with her.  In fact, Bunch said that as a correction to a statement that Kaine's attorney had said.  Bunch said her son IS living with her.  I think that was in October.

Wow, just wow! By the looks of Angela's facebook page, James lives with Ron and Angela. I would think that if Terri wanted James to come live with her and Ron and Angela did not agree, they could have caused Terri some real legal problems. This truly blows my mind!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: November 27, 2010, 02:29:11 AM »

Another post from BOC:

Idahogal says:
November 25, 2010 at 3:33 pm
Forgot to add this to my response to Grace RE: 2 white trucks
8.Idahogal says:

puzzled says:
November 21, 2010 at 4:57 pm
There was definately an additional white truck. It was not parked on the access road.
B

krowdkat says:
September 19, 2010 at 11:19 am
Two nearly identical white trucks-
One parked in the rear, and Terri parked on the shoulder.
B

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #415 on: November 27, 2010, 02:29:36 AM »

Please limit the O/T.  If you do go O/T please keep it short.  If you must a link to the website should suffice.  TIA

My bad~I had kept it since I was so impressed and I knew sex slavery was tossed around in this case too.....sick ppl all around you, frightens me that my daughter lives inland.

Sebastian & Island Monkey,
  Thanks SO much for mentioning this, I didn't know about it. 
  And, Klaas, I realize it was O/T, but thanks for keeping the post... it may be critical to someone...
  Hope everyone's holiday was safe,
Koko's Cat

YW an angelic monkey I meant to say sexual trafficking, and I do think it is and will continue to be critical to way too many families....

Thanks Koko's Cat for understanding what I was trying to get across, even if I didn't do the best job of it

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #416 on: November 27, 2010, 02:32:18 AM »

Another post from BOC:

Idahogal says:
November 25, 2010 at 3:33 pm
Forgot to add this to my response to Grace RE: 2 white trucks
8.Idahogal says:

puzzled says:
November 21, 2010 at 4:57 pm
There was definately an additional white truck. It was not parked on the access road.
B

krowdkat says:
September 19, 2010 at 11:19 am
Two nearly identical white trucks-
One parked in the rear, and Terri parked on the shoulder.
B

Thanks for the confirmation on my last question, that's what I remembered, and the truck on the shoulder puzzles me.

[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: November 27, 2010, 02:34:51 AM »

O/T  - Police have arrested a man in connection with a bomb threat in downtown Portland at a tree lighting ceremony (BTW it's a HUGE gorgeous tree, too)

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #418 on: November 27, 2010, 02:34:54 AM »

Wow, just wow! By the looks of Angela's facebook page, James lives with Ron and Angela. I would think that if Terri wanted James to come live with her and Ron and Angela did not agree, they could have caused Terri some real legal problems. This truly blows my mind!

EXACTLY!!!!!!! And he looks happy to me, most definitely if he is living with Terri at all, it seems he spends most of his time with Angela and Ron and probably best for James, at least IMO and it was so nice to see how she talks about him and how proud she is of him.

[
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: November 27, 2010, 02:35:53 AM »

Puzzler, thank you so much for the info, and GREAT CATCH! Here is the October article referencing that James is now living with Terri. http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/judge_delays_terri_and_kaine_h.html

There is something else extremely interesting in this article. It states that Terri's attorney, Houze, subpoenaed to depose criminal investigator Robert O'Donnell and Rudy Sanchez the landscaper. They were expecting the District Attorney to thwart those efforts. Why?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.