April 18, 2024, 11:29:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #36 11/21/10 - 12/05/10  (Read 182429 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: November 27, 2010, 02:36:21 AM »

Another post from BOC:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/comment-page-49/#comments

Idahogal says:
November 25, 2010 at 3:33 pm
Forgot to add this to my response to Grace RE: 2 white trucks
8.Idahogal says:
November 25, 2010 at 11:04 am

puzzled says:
November 21, 2010 at 4:57 pm
There was definately an additional white truck. It was not parked on the access road.
B

krowdkat says:
September 19, 2010 at 11:19 am
Two nearly identical white trucks-
One parked in the rear, and Terri parked on the shoulder.
B

Thanks for the confirmation on my last question, that's what I remembered, and the truck on the shoulder puzzles me.
The school has a very small parking lot on the side and with all the traffic a lot of people parked on the shoulder of the road in front of the school that morning.  (I think I got that right).  The truck in the back is "suspicious" in my mind.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: November 27, 2010, 02:36:41 AM »

Please limit the O/T.  If you do go O/T please keep it short.  If you must a link to the website should suffice.  TIA

My bad~I had kept it since I was so impressed and I knew sex slavery was tossed around in this case too.....sick ppl all around you, frightens me that my daughter lives inland.

Sebastian & Island Monkey,
  Thanks SO much for mentioning this, I didn't know about it. 
  And, Klaas, I realize it was O/T, but thanks for keeping the post... it may be critical to someone...
  Hope everyone's holiday was safe,
Koko's Cat

You are so welcome Koko's Cat! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: November 27, 2010, 02:40:59 AM »

I noticed something rather strange on Angela Rockwood's facebook wall. Angela was talking about James and how proud she is of him and a young looking girl from Vacaville, CA responded. She said something to the effect of "maybe I can bring his mamma by to see him sometime, lol". I just thought it was odd since Terri does not live in Vacaville and why would this girl from Vacaville bring Terri by in Oregon to see James?

Clueless, especially since I thought James lived with Terri so why would someone need to take him to see her, although I was able to find and access her FB in a minute and was shocked it's not private....there were pic's of James and his horse and he appears to be happy working with the horses.

I don't think that James has lived with Terri since he left Portland. I think he has been living with his biological father Ron Tarver and step-mom Angela Rockwood. I don't know why Terri has not had James move in with her and her parents. I think that is strange.

In court, before the judge in the divorce case, Terri's divorce attorney "Bunch" did tell the judge that Terri's son was living with her.

Really? Did he mean it in past or present tense? Do you know what time frame he was talking about? From everything that I have read, I thought he has been with Ron and Angela for months and months. Geez, another inconsistency? From what Angela puts on her facebook, it looks like James lives there.

It was the day they were in court and Kaine/Terri were both there. It was the day the judge abated the divorce case until January.  Bunch said Terri's son IS living with her.  In fact, Bunch said that as a correction to a statement that Kaine's attorney had said.  Bunch said her son IS living with her.  I think that was in October.

Wow, just wow! By the looks of Angela's facebook page, James lives with Ron and Angela. I would think that if Terri wanted James to come live with her and Ron and Angela did not agree, they could have caused Terri some real legal problems. This truly blows my mind!

EXACTLY!!!!!!! And he looks happy to me, most definitely if he is living with Terri at all, it seems he spends most of his time with Angela and Ron and probably best for James, at least IMO and it was so nice to see how she talks about him and how proud she is of him.

You are so right IslandMonkey! Angela really seems like a down to earth person who is very fond on James!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: November 27, 2010, 02:41:05 AM »

I noticed something rather strange on Angela Rockwood's facebook wall. Angela was talking about James and how proud she is of him and a young looking girl from Vacaville, CA responded. She said something to the effect of "maybe I can bring his mamma by to see him sometime, lol". I just thought it was odd since Terri does not live in Vacaville and why would this girl from Vacaville bring Terri by in Oregon to see James?

Clueless, especially since I thought James lived with Terri so why would someone need to take him to see her, although I was able to find and access her FB in a minute and was shocked it's not private....there were pic's of James and his horse and he appears to be happy working with the horses.

I don't think that James has lived with Terri since he left Portland. I think he has been living with his biological father Ron Tarver and step-mom Angela Rockwood. I don't know why Terri has not had James move in with her and her parents. I think that is strange.

In court, before the judge in the divorce case, Terri's divorce attorney "Bunch" did tell the judge that Terri's son was living with her.

Really? Did he mean it in past or present tense? Do you know what time frame he was talking about? From everything that I have read, I thought he has been with Ron and Angela for months and months. Geez, another inconsistency? From what Angela puts on her facebook, it looks like James lives there.

It was the day they were in court and Kaine/Terri were both there. It was the day the judge abated the divorce case until January.  Bunch said Terri's son IS living with her.  In fact, Bunch said that as a correction to a statement that Kaine's attorney had said.  Bunch said her son IS living with her.  I think that was in October.

Wow, just wow! By the looks of Angela's facebook page, James lives with Ron and Angela. I would think that if Terri wanted James to come live with her and Ron and Angela did not agree, they could have caused Terri some real legal problems. This truly blows my mind!

EXACTLY!!!!!!! And he looks happy to me, most definitely if he is living with Terri at all, it seems he spends most of his time with Angela and Ron and probably best for James, at least IMO and it was so nice to see how she talks about him and how proud she is of him.

Remember that James was not getting good grades in school and he was bored, read books a lot, when he lived with Kaine/Terri.
Skipped some school, too. After he went to live with Terri's parents, he got involved with horses that his father owned.  The story is he is happy and his grades picked up, too.  So, it seems like it was a good decision to send James to live with grandparents/dad.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: November 27, 2010, 02:47:40 AM »

Ok, so there is an alleged 911 call out there that Terri made to LE about the landscaper on December 26th as well as Mother's Day? Why can't her attorney get this information and MOST IMPORTANTLY, why would a landscaper be at Terri's house the day after Christmas as well as Mother's Day? If I remember correctly, the landscapers whole family paid Terri a visit on Mother's Day. How weird is that?
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: November 27, 2010, 02:50:37 AM »

With this case, we, Joe Public know fragments of information. None of us know what really went on in the Horman home. Kaine was a real heel to Desiree, why should we think he is any different now or treated Terri any better? What makes Kaine's accounts of what their homelife and interactions so trust worthy? For some reason, Terri has not spoken. I'm very curious why. Terri's silence does not indicate guilt nor would her screaming from the rooftops indicate innocense. Kaine is trying to get custoday of Kiara. He's going to pull out all the stops, talk whatever trash he can to accomplish this. That's Kaine. He's also going to use whoever he can who's willing to assist him. I've seen bad divorces. This is one of them. If Kyron's case were resolved, I'm sure we'd judt have two parents fighting it out in court. Kyron's case is the priority not the divorce. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: November 27, 2010, 02:51:21 AM »

Ok, so there is an alleged 911 call out there that Terri made to LE about the landscaper on December 26th as well as Mother's Day? Why can't her attorney get this information and MOST IMPORTANTLY, why would a landscaper be at Terri's house the day after Christmas as well as Mother's Day? If I remember correctly, the landscapers whole family paid Terri a visit on Mother's Day. How weird is that?

Terri did make a 911 call against the landscaper in early May.  Bunch, the divorce attorney, is trying to get a copy of a 911 call made from the Horman home on December 26, 2009.  I do not know what that call was about.  Since her divorce attorney is trying to get the information from that call in the divorce case, I can only imagine it has to do with Kaine/Terri.  I could be wrong, but I haven't heard that the December 911 call was specifically about the landscaper.  It could be, but I haven't heard what the call is about.  Just that Bunch brought it up before the judge in court in October.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: November 27, 2010, 03:02:50 AM »

With this case, we, Joe Public know fragments of information. None of us know what really went on in the Horman home. Kaine was a real heel to Desiree, why should we think he is any different now or treated Terri any better? What makes Kaine's accounts of what their homelife and interactions so trust worthy? For some reason, Terri has not spoken. I'm very curious why. Terri's silence does not indicate guilt nor would her screaming from the rooftops indicate innocense. Kaine is trying to get custoday of Kiara. He's going to pull out all the stops, talk whatever trash he can to accomplish this. That's Kaine. He's also going to use whoever he can who's willing to assist him. I've seen bad divorces. This is one of them. If Kyron's case were resolved, I'm sure we'd judt have two parents fighting it out in court. Kyron's case is the priority not the divorce. 

MK - you're right - Kyron's case is the "priority" and not the divorce.  Even the judge in the divorce case has made a comment:

http://www.kptv.com/news/25902944/detail.html

"The judge says it is in Kaine Horman’s best interests to move forward now, but it does not benefit the ultimate goal of finding Kyron. He says handling the divorce proceedings now carries the risk of compromising the criminal investigation."

Very interesting statement by the divorce judge. The way I'm reading it is the judge believe's it's in "Kaine's" best interest to move forward but maybe it's not in "Kyron's" best interest.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #428 on: November 27, 2010, 03:05:55 AM »

Puzzler, thank you so much for the info, and GREAT CATCH! Here is the October article referencing that James is now living with Terri. http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/judge_delays_terri_and_kaine_h.html

There is something else extremely interesting in this article. It states that Terri's attorney, Houze, subpoenaed to depose criminal investigator Robert O'Donnell and Rudy Sanchez the landscaper. They were expecting the District Attorney to thwart those efforts. Why?

That is indeed an excellent question that I am sure we won't get an answer to until trial, but I think it is well within her rights to depose him, very odd .

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: November 27, 2010, 03:09:34 AM »

Puzzler, thank you so much for the info, and GREAT CATCH! Here is the October article referencing that James is now living with Terri. http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/judge_delays_terri_and_kaine_h.html

There is something else extremely interesting in this article. It states that Terri's attorney, Houze, subpoenaed to depose criminal investigator Robert O'Donnell and Rudy Sanchez the landscaper. They were expecting the District Attorney to thwart those efforts. Why?

That is indeed an excellent question that I am sure we won't get an answer to until trial, but I think it is well within her rights to depose him, very odd .

As I recall, Terri's attorney "Bunch" said in court in October that RS is an "alias" and that LE won't give the divorce attorney the real name or "contact information" on the landscaper "due to the on-going criminal investigation" .

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: November 27, 2010, 03:17:50 AM »

Just to show you how complex this divorce "while the criminal investigation" is "on-going" is...here's an excerpt from the article which is a comment by the judge in the divorce case:

"Meisenheimer called the issues "extraordinary, difficult and complex" and unlike any that have come before state family law court."

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: November 27, 2010, 03:23:39 AM »

In this article, it states that Anselmo Sanchez was scheduled to appear in court on October 7th. Does anyone know if this happened?

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: November 27, 2010, 03:25:42 AM »

In this article, it states that Anselmo Sanchez was scheduled to appear in court on October 7th. Does anyone know if this happened?

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/

He's not RS...you probably know that.  He might have because in the past few weeks, I do remember reading on BOC that Anselmo had moved from one prison to another and it was thought that it was in connection with his court appearance.  Sorry, don't know anymore than that.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: November 27, 2010, 03:32:50 AM »

He's not RS...you probably know that.  He might have because in the past few weeks, I do remember reading on BOC that Anselmo had moved from one prison to another and it was thought that it was in connection with his court appearance.  Sorry, don't know anymore than that.

Didn't Blink think through a series or strange coincidences that Rudy and Anselmo might be related?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: November 27, 2010, 03:34:03 AM »

I found these posts from BOC interesting.  It does make sense that if Terri and an accomplice were planning this that they would use a vehicle not known to everyone to throw people off; however, if someone were trying to make people believe it was Terri, then a similar vehicle (a white truck) would be used.  I hadn't thought of that before reading these posts:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/#comments

27.Rose says:
November 25, 2010 at 6:18 pm
If a second white truck drove him away (thus “setting up” TH as abductor if she was not a co-planner), t’was not a random vehicle choice nor parking location (planner also knew the school). planner knew the Hormans and what she’d drive that day to take a matching vehicle. Who knew she’d use white truck for sci fair Thurs/Fri?

@Rose- IMO someone that was watching her.

38.Rose says:
November 26, 2010 at 8:52 am
If Terri was planner or co-planner, why have the abduction vehicle be a copy of her truck? Or why would an allied confederate chose the same vehicle? They should want to direct suspicion from her by using something as different from her white truck, or red car, as possible.

@Rose- Excellent point! I can honestly say I never thought of that, duh!
It it so logical and makes perfect sense.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: November 27, 2010, 03:36:21 AM »

Didn't Blink think through a series or strange coincidences that Rudy and Anselmo might be related?

Basically, I think that's right.  There's been tons of research done about this subject on BOC.  You would probably find this article posted by Blink very interesting reading:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/#comments

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: November 27, 2010, 03:37:13 AM »

Off to the monkey-bunkey...good night.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: November 27, 2010, 04:02:10 AM »

Off to the monkey-bunkey...good night.

Good night Puzzler!
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: November 27, 2010, 05:35:00 AM »

You are still not getting it. No one is suggesting that KAINE lied to his lawyers or that he should.I did not even remotely suggest such a thing. I am saying very plainly that it's part of the legal process and that it's the way that LAWYERS word things. Do not twist my words either.

The person who should be held accountable is Terri Moulton Horman. Kaine did not know in advance that she would harm his child. He was blindsided by her duplicity, and he is also a victim.
I do not blame him for trying to help his wife, and for wanting to save his marriage. I blame the appropriate person...Terri.

"I get it" quite well. You see Kaine as the victim and I see Kyron as the victim.

No. You really don't. I see Kyron AND Kaine AND Desiree AND Kiara AND James AND Tony AND Quinn as victims.....because they all are. Terri's actions have hurt Kyron's entire family as well. It's really a shame that posters don't see that.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #439 on: November 27, 2010, 08:35:22 AM »

After locating Angela's facebook page and reading thru the posts about bringing mama by it dawned on me the girl owns the Dam (Mother)(Star) of James horse. She is actually talking about bringing the horse's mother by not James' mother.  She is talking about Star.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.