April 26, 2024, 02:31:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #36 11/21/10 - 12/05/10  (Read 182726 times)
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #440 on: November 27, 2010, 08:37:20 AM »

I noticed something rather strange on Angela Rockwood's facebook wall. Angela was talking about James and how proud she is of him and a young looking girl from Vacaville, CA responded. She said something to the effect of "maybe I can bring his mamma by to see him sometime, lol". I just thought it was odd since Terri does not live in Vacaville and why would this girl from Vacaville bring Terri by in Oregon to see James?

Clueless, especially since I thought James lived with Terri so why would someone need to take him to see her, although I was able to find and access her FB in a minute and was shocked it's not private....there were pic's of James and his horse and he appears to be happy working with the horses.

I don't think that James has lived with Terri since he left Portland. I think he has been living with his biological father Ron Tarver and step-mom Angela Rockwood. I don't know why Terri has not had James move in with her and her parents. I think that is strange.

After locating Angela's facebook page and reading thru the posts about bringing mama by it dawned on me the girl owns the Dam (Mother)(Star) of James horse. She is actually talking about bringing the horse's mother by not James' mother.  She is talking about Star.

Oops! Here is a link to the page on facebook. I believe it is open because Angela has nothing to hide. http://www.facebook.com/srch.php#!/profile.php?id=100000663904763&v=wall

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #441 on: November 27, 2010, 09:37:41 AM »

I found these posts from BOC interesting.  It does make sense that if Terri and an accomplice were planning this that they would use a vehicle not known to everyone to throw people off; however, if someone were trying to make people believe it was Terri, then a similar vehicle (a white truck) would be used.  I hadn't thought of that before reading these posts:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/#comments

27.Rose says:
November 25, 2010 at 6:18 pm
If a second white truck drove him away (thus “setting up” TH as abductor if she was not a co-planner), t’was not a random vehicle choice nor parking location (planner also knew the school). planner knew the Hormans and what she’d drive that day to take a matching vehicle. Who knew she’d use white truck for sci fair Thurs/Fri?

@Rose- IMO someone that was watching her.

38.Rose says:
November 26, 2010 at 8:52 am
If Terri was planner or co-planner, why have the abduction vehicle be a copy of her truck? Or why would an allied confederate chose the same vehicle? They should want to direct suspicion from her by using something as different from her white truck, or red car, as possible.

@Rose- Excellent point! I can honestly say I never thought of that, duh!
It it so logical and makes perfect sense.

This is one of the most interesting comments yet, never thought of it that way, and does make you think, thanks for posting that.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: November 27, 2010, 11:44:39 AM »

The more I read the comments on Terri's support page, the more I wonder about Terri and her "friends". So many of them appear very juvenile and not super bright. Birds of a feather and all that. I am starting to wonder if someone else is the master mind behind all of this and if Terri just followed their plan.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: November 27, 2010, 01:18:40 PM »

IF somebody had planned to set up anyone with a white truck, would it make sense they were trying to set up Kaine? After all, he was the one (according to Kaine), that drove the truck.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: November 27, 2010, 01:24:05 PM »

If the truck was parked in the back lot, isn't that right by the door near Kyrons classroom? I think there is a door near his room and the bathroom. There is an outside set of stairs that leads down to the lot.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: November 27, 2010, 01:32:50 PM »

Below, I have snipped a portion from a very long post.  It's interesting to look back on some of Blink's statements:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/comment-page-49/#comments

Idahogal says:
November 25, 2010 at 11:04 am
(snip)
I’m attaching some Blink quotes here that have pointed me in this direction:

July 6, 2010 at 10:39 am
Are you saying the landscaper is involved with the disappearance of Kyron?
That is my belief. Yes.
B

July 13, 2010 at 12:19 pm
people, go after the landscaper, he is the key.
B

July 13, 2010 at 4:18 pm
You have something the rest of us don’t, though: the landscaper. You have had the opportunity research him and if you say he is the key, I believe it.

There is no research whatsoever to implicate him. My opinion is solely based on known information, and experience. He is the key.
B

July 17, 2010 at 7:07 pm
Blink,
If you were guessing, who would be your biggest FOCUS?
Rudy Sanchez and his associates.
B
He drives a white truck, which has a UCC lein, and is registered in WA (RS)
B

And is this the same Landscaper that has the missing wife and kids.... and the one who was confronted in front of them by LE?? I can see how he could be involved as far as motive, and the word "KEY".......oh hell no!!!!!! Not another key as in "Misty is the key", and to this day we still no nothing factual 

This is the same landscaper whose wife and children are missing; the same landscaper that Terri called 911 on and that LE later went to RS's home; the same landscaper that was "livid" (according to Blink) because Terri called 911 (he is in the country illegally).

Where are his kids? It is being assumed the wife took off with them, but how do we really know that? They were not reported missing until one month after it is said they were last seen. These are very hinky details in my opinion.
Did Kaine know this man? Kaine says he didn't know they had a landscaper, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know the landscaper, does it?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: November 27, 2010, 01:40:36 PM »

I noticed something rather strange on Angela Rockwood's facebook wall. Angela was talking about James and how proud she is of him and a young looking girl from Vacaville, CA responded. She said something to the effect of "maybe I can bring his mamma by to see him sometime, lol". I just thought it was odd since Terri does not live in Vacaville and why would this girl from Vacaville bring Terri by in Oregon to see James?

Clueless, especially since I thought James lived with Terri so why would someone need to take him to see her, although I was able to find and access her FB in a minute and was shocked it's not private....there were pic's of James and his horse and he appears to be happy working with the horses.

I don't think that James has lived with Terri since he left Portland. I think he has been living with his biological father Ron Tarver and step-mom Angela Rockwood. I don't know why Terri has not had James move in with her and her parents. I think that is strange.

In court, before the judge in the divorce case, Terri's divorce attorney "Bunch" did tell the judge that Terri's son was living with her.

Really? Did he mean it in past or present tense? Do you know what time frame he was talking about? From everything that I have read, I thought he has been with Ron and Angela for months and months. Geez, another inconsistency? From what Angela puts on her facebook, it looks like James lives there.

It was the day they were in court and Kaine/Terri were both there. It was the day the judge abated the divorce case until January.  Bunch said Terri's son IS living with her.  In fact, Bunch said that as a correction to a statement that Kaine's attorney had said.  Bunch said her son IS living with her.  I think that was in October.

Wow, just wow! By the looks of Angela's facebook page, James lives with Ron and Angela. I would think that if Terri wanted James to come live with her and Ron and Angela did not agree, they could have caused Terri some real legal problems. This truly blows my mind!

EXACTLY!!!!!!! And he looks happy to me, most definitely if he is living with Terri at all, it seems he spends most of his time with Angela and Ron and probably best for James, at least IMO and it was so nice to see how she talks about him and how proud she is of him.

Remember that James was not getting good grades in school and he was bored, read books a lot, when he lived with Kaine/Terri.
Skipped some school, too. After he went to live with Terri's parents, he got involved with horses that his father owned.  The story is he is happy and his grades picked up, too.  So, it seems like it was a good decision to send James to live with grandparents/dad.

It does seem like it was a good decision.  So do we give credit to Terri for having the insight to send James away? What does that say about her and her ability as a mom?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: November 27, 2010, 01:48:12 PM »

With this case, we, Joe Public know fragments of information. None of us know what really went on in the Horman home. Kaine was a real heel to Desiree, why should we think he is any different now or treated Terri any better? What makes Kaine's accounts of what their homelife and interactions so trust worthy? For some reason, Terri has not spoken. I'm very curious why. Terri's silence does not indicate guilt nor would her screaming from the rooftops indicate innocense. Kaine is trying to get custoday of Kiara. He's going to pull out all the stops, talk whatever trash he can to accomplish this. That's Kaine. He's also going to use whoever he can who's willing to assist him. I've seen bad divorces. This is one of them. If Kyron's case were resolved, I'm sure we'd judt have two parents fighting it out in court. Kyron's case is the priority not the divorce. 

MK, you make some very good points.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: November 27, 2010, 01:50:26 PM »

One more post then I will stop with the streams of posts.

Puzzler I read a comment on Blinks regarding a man in a uniform. Can you please tell me if a person was seen with Kyron and he was wearing a uniform? What was that about?

I am off to make our Thanksgiving dinner today because we are all together. I will "see" you all later.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #449 on: November 27, 2010, 02:07:24 PM »

IF somebody had planned to set up anyone with a white truck, would it make sense they were trying to set up Kaine? After all, he was the one (according to Kaine), that drove the truck.

I'd agree with that assesment except according to a skyline parent who post on BOC (and Puzzler correct me if I am wrong), but I thought she said Kaine wasn't active in his school events.....SO PLEASE correct me so it doesn't come across that I am saying things about Kaine that aren't true. TIA

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #450 on: November 27, 2010, 02:17:57 PM »

One more post then I will stop with the streams of posts.

Puzzler I read a comment on Blinks regarding a man in a uniform. Can you please tell me if a person was seen with Kyron and he was wearing a uniform? What was that about?

I am off to make our Thanksgiving dinner today because we are all together. I will "see" you all later.

This has been the one thing I wondered about when the case first broke, many wear a uniform such as custodians, cafeteria workers etc........I often wondered if anyone at the school and not necessarily employed by the school such as those that mow and so on could have seen an opportunity to take advantage of the lax security of the school since it was open to the public for the first part of the day, up until 10am IIRC. In my heart I feel Terri is involved, and her actions re-inforce that, but if you were a child predator (never arrested as many aren't), would this not have been a perfect opportunity to take a child. A custodian/janitor could even subdue him and put him in a large trash can (I hate even typing that out, but it is a possibility), and some of those are on rollers to move easier, roll it our to the dumpsters and pretend to empty it, but since they had planned it I can see that they could have parked close to the dumpsters and then moved him to a waiting vehicle and left and after taking him anywhere even an apt., kept him subdued and returned back to school and continued with their work. Granted it's out there, but predators are known to go to extreme risk to get what they want......again just tossing out ideas

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: November 27, 2010, 03:53:14 PM »

With this case, we, Joe Public know fragments of information. None of us know what really went on in the Horman home. Kaine was a real heel to Desiree, why should we think he is any different now or treated Terri any better? What makes Kaine's accounts of what their homelife and interactions so trust worthy? For some reason, Terri has not spoken. I'm very curious why. Terri's silence does not indicate guilt nor would her screaming from the rooftops indicate innocense. Kaine is trying to get custoday of Kiara. He's going to pull out all the stops, talk whatever trash he can to accomplish this. That's Kaine. He's also going to use whoever he can who's willing to assist him. I've seen bad divorces. This is one of them. If Kyron's case were resolved, I'm sure we'd judt have two parents fighting it out in court. Kyron's case is the priority not the divorce. 

Why is it that posters can't see the big picture? The divorce is necessary to PROTECT KIARA. Kaine has to worry about her also. Both children are EQUAL priorities, and one does not have to exclude the other.

As far as how Kaine and Desiree ended their marriage....I will say it once again. Kaine has a different view, and they were ALREADY DIVORCING when she found out she was pregnant. Maybe she was hoping that having a baby would help, but you cannot in all honesty tell me that she had no clue her marriage to Kaine was already over, or that they didn't have problems big enough to cause a divorce. A pregnancy is not going to fix those things. She may have been wanting something that just wasn't possible. I suspect that's the case, and that Kaine stayed just to help her out and take responsibility for his child. I don't think he ever planned to make it a permanent thing. He says he was there on a temporary basis. His viewpoint is as valid as hers, since no one here knows what happened other than they were already estranged. It isn't even important now.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: November 27, 2010, 04:01:19 PM »

I can see the big picture, and just because some don't see things like others do doesn't mean anything, now does it? We all see things differently and some of us like to question things, can't see anything wrong with questioning things, never hurts to do that.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: November 27, 2010, 04:26:45 PM »

Why is it that posters can't see the big picture? The divorce is necessary to PROTECT KIARA. Kaine has to worry about her also. Both children are EQUAL priorities, and one does not have to exclude the other.

As far as how Kaine and Desiree ended their marriage....I will say it once again. Kaine has a different view, and they were ALREADY DIVORCING when she found out she was pregnant. Maybe she was hoping that having a baby would help, but you cannot in all honesty tell me that she had no clue her marriage to Kaine was already over, or that they didn't have problems big enough to cause a divorce. A pregnancy is not going to fix those things. She may have been wanting something that just wasn't possible. I suspect that's the case, and that Kaine stayed just to help her out and take responsibility for his child. I don't think he ever planned to make it a permanent thing. He says he was there on a temporary basis. His viewpoint is as valid as hers, since no one here knows what happened other than they were already estranged. It isn't even important now.

Are you trying to say that Desiree knew about Kaine's affair with Terri and got pregnant to try to keep Kaine? Of course, in your analysis, Kaine then did the right thing by staying just to help her out and take responsibility for his child? Where did you hear this? Did Kaine or Desiree tell you this?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: November 27, 2010, 04:27:11 PM »

I agree with your post pdh3, but I think that for some, dislike of Kaine (for whatever reason) seems to take precedence over any of the suspicion (due to her own words and actions) against Terri.  lodged  The result is a never-ending circuitous discussion. As for allegations of Kaine's CYA , he doesn't need to. He is not under suspicion. Terri is.
Speaking of misconceptions, I recall reading that it was NOT LS Rudy Sanchez' wife and kids that left as originally thought. Is there a link after the initial debunking of that rumor that restates that it was in fact RS' family?
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #455 on: November 27, 2010, 05:12:46 PM »

I read it a long time ago as well, that Kaine and Desiree were getting divorced, and then she found out that she was pregnant.

I never got the impression that she got pregnant to keep Kaine.  It was just one of those things that happen.  Getting divorced and then there is a pregnancy.

For whatever reason, she wanted it to work out.  But it was not to be for whatever reason.  The fact that Kaine liked TH better is mind boggling , isn't it.  But I've seen the type.  They are master's at getting what they want.
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #456 on: November 27, 2010, 05:25:49 PM »

I have been reading here for some time. As far as who is reponsible, I will leave that up up LE. What do I believe? The last known person to have seen him.  I only wish, and only wish DY, and KH can find him and bring him home. Statistics tell me, that when a child goes missing, and not recovered within a time fame, it is not what the families what to hear.  I am so, so, sorry for KH & DY that this Holiday Season will not bring closure, and find young KY.  My thoughts go out to them.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: November 27, 2010, 05:28:24 PM »

I have been reading here for some time. As far as who is reponsible, I will leave that up up LE. What do I believe? The last known person to have seen him.  I only wish, and only wish DY, and KH can find him and bring him home. Statistics tell me, that when a child goes missing, and not recovered within a time fame, it is not what the families what to hear.  I am so, so, sorry for KH & DY that this Holiday Season will not bring closure, and find young KY.  My thoughts go out to them.

Great first post, Goatwhisperer.  Welcome to Scared Monkeys!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: November 27, 2010, 05:31:49 PM »

WELCOME  Goatwhisperer
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #459 on: November 27, 2010, 05:34:49 PM »

I am happy to be here! I registered a long time ago - and just snoozing.. with the monkeys! You love your bannanas! so I will toss a few!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.