April 26, 2024, 09:00:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #36 11/21/10 - 12/05/10  (Read 182731 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: November 27, 2010, 07:00:49 PM »

Marriages, and whats behind closed doors we will never know. KH, pressers, seem as if he didn't know what was happening, and on the other side did.  But who cares about this. I don't. Issues are issues in the house. But what is revealing to me, on June 4th, that she.."who is this," was the last know person to have seen KH.  A last know person, with a motive: Oh how I hope, LE, has evidence to support the details of this last day, that KH would be known to the world! My symphathy to the family, and the grief they have to endure.

Goatwhisperer...we don't know yet what LE has found out during their investigation and we don't know what the investigative Grand Jury has found out in their hundreds of interviews, so IMO we don't know "who" the last person was to have seen Kyron. There have been posts that Kyron was seen at school "after" Terri left.  The fact is...we don't know what the facts are...yet.

Yes, I understand what has been released, and we are not privy to the investigation, I was only quoting, "last know person," could have been someone else, as all believe there might have been an accomplice. At this time, reading, all, I would wonder who that could be, that would risk their livelyhood and freedom inregards to this. JMO

Yes, I wonder, too, who would take such a risk...especially to "help" someone else.  If an accomplice willingly helped Terri...what a fool!....kidnapping is a Federal crime.  IMO, who would do this would be a person "emotionally" involved - Terri or someone against Terri - or someone against Kaine - or a craz-o (these few simple thoughts cover LOTS of scenarios).

One scenario:  If Terri and/or Kaine was involved in any nefarious illegal activity (maybe selling pot which is grown abundantly in Oregon) and got mixed up with a wrong crowd (drug dealer) and angered the wrong person - that person - that would be the kind of person who (and or associates of that person) wouldn't think twice about kidnapping a child out of revenge.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: November 27, 2010, 07:08:31 PM »

I read your scenerios, but don't buy it. I would luv to say this and that!, but after reading Calyee A, and Haleigh C's case, I see, the twists and turns, and the ommissions of truth.  Ommisions and lies are so obvious. Oh, JMO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: November 27, 2010, 07:09:05 PM »

Marriages, and whats behind closed doors we will never know. KH, pressers, seem as if he didn't know what was happening, and on the other side did.  But who cares about this. I don't. Issues are issues in the house. But what is revealing to me, on June 4th, that she.."who is this," was the last know person to have seen KH.  A last know person, with a motive: Oh how I hope, LE, has evidence to support the details of this last day, that KH would be known to the world! My symphathy to the family, and the grief they have to endure.

Goatwhisperer...we don't know yet what LE has found out during their investigation and we don't know what the investigative Grand Jury has found out in their hundreds of interviews, so IMO we don't know "who" the last person was to have seen Kyron. There have been posts that Kyron was seen at school "after" Terri left.  The fact is...we don't know what the facts are...yet.

Yes, I understand what has been released, and we are not privy to the investigation, I was only quoting, "last know person," could have been someone else, as all believe there might have been an accomplice. At this time, reading, all, I would wonder who that could be, that would risk their livelyhood and freedom inregards to this. JMO

Who do you think it could be?  The landscaper that Terri attempted to have kill Kaine?

You are asking me my opinon? okay... no, I don't see the landscaper involved, not at all. In my personal opinion, and mine only, I only see one person responisble. Anyone one else, would not have an interest nor money enuf to do this horrific task. JMO  Back up, the landscaper at her house? or the school?

Landscaper at her house.  IMO Terri is responsible but I do feel as though she has had some help possibly after the fact and the helper may not know what actually happened to Kyron.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #483 on: November 27, 2010, 07:12:15 PM »

Here's a very recent posting about who saw Kyron last by a regular poster at BOC:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/comment-page-50/#comments

beejay says:
November 27, 2010 at 2:23 pm

When is the last time anyone heard LE say that Terri was the last one to see Ky at school. Got a link?

Best I can recall, it was before the press started putting it out there that a student had seen Ky subsequent to Terri.

And then, LE went quiet. And asked the students and parents not to give out any timeframes (and maybe asked the media as well).

IIRC, we just keep seeing the media repeat their original statement. Anybody want to research MSM for more recent, direct statements by LE? Short of finding those, we can probably remove that “fact” from our thinking.

At least one student, and possibly other persons present on June 4 saw Ky after Terri did. And possibly after Terri is confirmed to have left school without Ky (that fact, from Blink).

That removes another constraint from our thinking.

I also thought there was a 7th grader who saw Kyron in the gym alone , AND stated he saw the truck in the parking lot....but now we are thinking she parked on the shoulder and not in the lot, oh let me go find it........

Skyline seventh-grader Tyler Kessinger, whose science fair project was on antimatter. He said investigators came back to interview him last week at his home.

“I just saw him (Kyron) in the gym, and I saw the truck out in the parking lot,” he said Wednesday. Kessinger said Kyron was looking at other students’ science fair projects, seemed happy and was with friends.

He said when he saw Kyron in the gym he didn’t see Terri Horman with him. He and his family have turned over pictures they took at the science fair to investigators, but they’ve been asked not to disclose the timeframe in which he saw Kyron.”

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98434609.html

I wish we knew the timeframe on this since he doesn't mention Terri, could she have been still at the school OR was this after she supposedly left the school?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: November 27, 2010, 07:24:29 PM »

Who do you think it could be?  The landscaper that Terri attempted to have kill Kaine?

You are asking me my opinon? okay... no, I don't see the landscaper involved, not at all. In my personal opinion, and mine only, I only see one person responisble. Anyone one else, would not have an interest nor money enuf to do this horrific task. JMO  Back up, the landscaper at her house? or the school?

Landscaper at her house.  IMO Terri is responsible but I do feel as though she has had some help possibly after the fact and the helper may not know what actually happened to Kyron.

Yes, I do wonder how T could have involved someone else unbeknowst to them. .. should I elaborate more? These, friends from I am reading about emails, etc, and etc., and what ever lies have revolved, may have just included them, unbeknowst to them.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #485 on: November 27, 2010, 07:26:48 PM »

Here's a very recent posting about who saw Kyron last by a regular poster at BOC:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/comment-page-50/#comments

beejay says:

When is the last time anyone heard LE say that Terri was the last one to see Ky at school. Got a link?

Best I can recall, it was before the press started putting it out there that a student had seen Ky subsequent to Terri.

And then, LE went quiet. And asked the students and parents not to give out any timeframes (and maybe asked the media as well).

IIRC, we just keep seeing the media repeat their original statement. Anybody want to research MSM for more recent, direct statements by LE? Short of finding those, we can probably remove that “fact” from our thinking.

At least one student, and possibly other persons present on June 4 saw Ky after Terri did. And possibly after Terri is confirmed to have left school without Ky (that fact, from Blink).

I also thought there was a 7th grader who saw Kyron in the gym alone , AND stated he saw the truck in the parking lot....but now we are thinking she parked on the shoulder and not in the lot, oh let me go find it........

Skyline seventh-grader Tyler Kessinger, whose science fair project was on antimatter. He said investigators came back to interview him last week at his home.

“I just saw him (Kyron) in the gym, and I saw the truck out in the parking lot,” he said Wednesday. Kessinger said Kyron was looking at other students’ science fair projects, seemed happy and was with friends.

He said when he saw Kyron in the gym he didn’t see Terri Horman with him. He and his family have turned over pictures they took at the science fair to investigators, but they’ve been asked not to disclose the timeframe in which he saw Kyron.”

I wish we knew the timeframe on this since he doesn't mention Terri, could she have been still at the school OR was this after she supposedly left the school?

isn't it possible that Tyler SAW Dave Stetson's (I think that's his name - the guy cutting the field) F-250 and *thought* it was Kaine's (driven by Terri) - after-all, he was there.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #486 on: November 27, 2010, 07:32:57 PM »

beejay says:

isn't it possible that Tyler SAW Dave Stetson's (I think that's his name - the guy cutting the field) F-250 and *thought* it was Kaine's (driven by Terri) - after-all, he was there.

Rob ~That was something I asked just a few weeks ago since I think DS sets my hinky off (a teenie bit).....but, I don't think his truck was parked in the lot, course it could have been and I forgot and to be honest a white 250 isn't unusual around here and I remember when I drove a white expedition, I had to put a jack in the box thingy on the antenna to find mine, they were a dime a dozen. Also, a GK would be someone who could get a child's attn without scaring them, and then drive off since it would be expected when they were finished. I also asked about school volunteers, cafeteria workers, etc that could have been there and seen this as a crime of opportunity but got no answers.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: November 27, 2010, 07:33:09 PM »

I personally in my heart, think DS, the landscaper, mowing the lawn... should be excluded.. not a person of interest. He just happened to be there. Poor guy. Name being throw around.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: November 27, 2010, 07:39:09 PM »

I personally in my heart, think DS, the landscaper, mowing the lawn... should be excluded.. not a person of interest. He just happened to be there. Poor guy. Name being throw around.

I agree 100% and so does LE.  Plus he has testified before the GJ as well.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #489 on: November 27, 2010, 07:39:52 PM »

Your probably right, but he was there and IIRC he mentioned the kids out looking at the garden with NO teacher, and to me anyone at the school that was gone the time Kyron disappeared should be investigated. I'm sure LE has by now, but I have always been curious about him and the time he left after mowing, did that conincide close to the timeline when they think Kyron disappeared?

[
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: November 27, 2010, 07:42:26 PM »

Actually, I was just making the point that one F-250 looks like another and especially from a distance. Tyler could have thought he saw Kaine's F-250 when in fact it was Stetson's.

Also, I don't know that Stetson is not involved - how could anyone? There has been no forensic evidence located in Kaine's F-250 - so, logic tells me that evidence is somewhere. Obviously the police have been unable to locate it also. So, absent evidence, of which there is none to my knowledge, everyone is suspicious. How could anyone possibly be excluded? Anyone who was at that school that morning is suspicious.

Stetson has one component - he WAS there. I don't know if he goes any higher than that.

+++

Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #491 on: November 27, 2010, 07:48:15 PM »

Klass, Le can take as long as they want to seal this and charge whoever they want, the statutes of limitations on a crime, against a missing child will go on forever till they choose to charge a responsible person.  They can wait forever...Wait till all the I's are dotted, and the T's are crossed.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #492 on: November 27, 2010, 07:48:59 PM »

Actually, I was just making the point that one F-250 looks like another and especially from a distance. Tyler could have thought he saw Kaine's F-250 when in fact it was Stetson's.

Also, I don't know that Stetson is not involved - how could anyone? There has been no forensic evidence located in Kaine's F-250 - so, logic tells me that evidence is somewhere. Obviously the police have been unable to locate it also. So, absent evidence, of which there is none to my knowledge, everyone is suspicious. How could anyone possibly be excluded? Anyone who was at that school that morning is suspicious.

Stetson has one component - he WAS there. I don't know if he goes any higher than that.

You're right and I went back and checked and he was parked in the lot that day so I agree Tyler could have thought this was Kaine's truck. ITA about everyone being suspicious, but I included info about him also to show 2 white Ford pick ups and how someone could have thought one was the other, also IIRC a student thought they saw Kyron in the parking lot next to a white Ford p/u So, we have that student, Tanner P talking about seeing Kyron when he was going to lool at the cool electric one and now Tanner saying he saw Kyron in the gym.

[
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #493 on: November 27, 2010, 07:52:00 PM »

Your probably right, but he was there and IIRC he mentioned the kids out looking at the garden with NO teacher, and to me anyone at the school that was gone the time Kyron disappeared should be investigated. I'm sure LE has by now, but I have always been curious about him and the time he left after mowing, did that conincide close to the timeline when they think Kyron disappeared?

Island.. give this guy a break. He just happened to be there that day, and unbeknowst to him,. came forward, and didn't even know what happened. I feel so sorry for him, and I think this should end with his name being said on this.. enuf said, OMO, JMO.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: November 27, 2010, 07:54:32 PM »

I am happy to be here! I registered a long time ago - and just snoozing.. with the monkeys! You love your bannanas! so I will toss a few!

Goatwhisperer:

Nice meeting you!

Welcome to the cage.

Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: November 27, 2010, 07:58:48 PM »

I am happy to be here! I registered a long time ago - and just snoozing.. with the monkeys! You love your bannanas! so I will toss a few!

Goatwhisperer:

Nice meeting you!

Welcome to the cage.

Nice to chat with you Brandi! I have a special bag of Monkey Chow for dinner I can share with you!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: November 27, 2010, 07:59:21 PM »

Monkey Chow  Monkey Devil!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #497 on: November 27, 2010, 08:00:24 PM »

Island.. give this guy a break. He just happened to be there that day, and unbeknowst to him,. came forward, and didn't even know what happened. I feel so sorry for him, and I think this should end with his name being said on this.. enuf said, OMO, JMO.

I must admit I am curious what investigative tools you have used to exclude Stetson. He came forward? wasn't it like months later and didn't he change his story? Or do I have that incorrect?

I guess, in my humble opinion, with all the talk of Terri having an accomplice and the very fact that Kyron was last seen at the school - and Terri appears to have a timeline that is rather tight - wouldn't it make sense that the accomplice was AT the school also?

So, you have teachers, parents, school admins, the landscaper / groundskeeper - and the accomplice who no one to date have been able to identify.

I guess I am having a hard time understanding how this person / accomplice went about this abduction completely unnoticed.

+++

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: November 27, 2010, 08:01:05 PM »

Jumping on the bandwagon.

I also think he has nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance.

Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #499 on: November 27, 2010, 08:02:48 PM »

Throwing Two Cups of Monkey Chow to Klass, for having me here! he he. Bye the way, throw me some Goat Chow with a little bit of cracked corn! yummies!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.