April 25, 2024, 08:37:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #36 11/21/10 - 12/05/10  (Read 182653 times)
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #600 on: November 28, 2010, 06:53:00 PM »

Thanks IM. I have hunted high and low. I thought that maybe I had missed something on the news.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #601 on: November 28, 2010, 07:06:08 PM »

Thanks IM. I have hunted high and low. I thought that maybe I had missed something on the news.

I'm doing the same thing now....I am pretty sure it wasn't a news site which is why I mentioned I don't know how reliable it is, but in the email on April 6th Terri is talking about how she's took care of Ky from birth (and we know that's a lie), and I'm pretty sure Amanda said the close to the same thing in the very beginning, and she mentioned (Amanda) that Terri was her Desiree's friend? Desiree has stated that wasn't true, so I am clueless why she every stated that unless the paper misquoted her

snipped: "Someone had to watch the baby," said Amanda Howard, the former wife of Kaine's brother Kristian. "Terri was her friend. She moved in just to help with the baby."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i..._family_f.html

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #602 on: November 28, 2010, 07:06:59 PM »

That's all I remember an extended family member, and that could be many people I suppose.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #603 on: November 28, 2010, 07:49:20 PM »

That's all I remember an extended family member, and that could be many people I suppose.

Since I can't find it now, I think it must have been on a random blog/forum and it was speculation.....otherwise I am certain I could find the d@mn info

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #604 on: November 28, 2010, 07:51:41 PM »

IIRC someone here posted Kristian's wife was a possible recipient of the emails but they were only guessing.  I don't remember who it was.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: November 28, 2010, 07:56:49 PM »

http://northeastportland.katu.com/content/kyron-breakfast-fundraiser-success

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/75WqNXG-5g0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;color1=0x234900&amp;amp;color2=0x4e9e00" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/75WqNXG-5g0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;color1=0x234900&amp;amp;color2=0x4e9e00</a>

Kyron breakfast fundraiser 'a success'
Submitted by KATU.com Staff
Sunday, November 28th, 12:51 pm

NORTH PLAINS, Ore. -- The family of Kyron Horman is holding a fundraiser for the missing boy's foundation Sunday.

Kyron has been missing for nearly six months.

Sunday's fundraiser is at the Loch Lolly Christmas Forest in North Plains. They will be serving breakfast and selling buttons and T-shirts. The event started at 9 a.m. and runs until 5 p.m.

As of around noon Sunday a representative for the Loch Lolly tree farm told KATU News that the breakfast was "a success."
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #606 on: November 28, 2010, 09:24:54 PM »

IIRC someone here posted Kristian's wife was a possible recipient of the emails but they were only guessing.  I don't remember who it was.

Same here, Amanda Howard ~ and for the life of me I can't find the source.....but, it would make sense to some degree IF she was the recipient from what I posted upthread. I still don't understand how or why she thought Terri was Desiree's friend

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #607 on: November 28, 2010, 09:28:44 PM »

http://northeastportland.katu.com/content/kyron-breakfast-fundraiser-success

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/75WqNXG-5g0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;color1=0x234900&amp;amp;color2=0x4e9e00" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/75WqNXG-5g0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;color1=0x234900&amp;amp;color2=0x4e9e00</a>

Kyron breakfast fundraiser 'a success'
Submitted by KATU.com Staff
Sunday, November 28th, 12:51 pm

NORTH PLAINS, Ore. -- The family of Kyron Horman is holding a fundraiser for the missing boy's foundation Sunday.

Kyron has been missing for nearly six months.

Sunday's fundraiser is at the Loch Lolly Christmas Forest in North Plains. They will be serving breakfast and selling buttons and T-shirts. The event started at 9 a.m. and runs until 5 p.m.

As of around noon Sunday a representative for the Loch Lolly tree farm told KATU News that the breakfast was "a success."

Thanks Klaas~I was just wondering today what was planned since we are approaching six months. If you'd have asked me in the beginning if Kyron wouldn't have been found, and no arrest six months in - I'd have never believed it, can't imagine the pain of all those who love him including friends and classmates at such a sad anniversary.

Come home lil man

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #608 on: November 28, 2010, 10:02:47 PM »

Odd timing......Sebastian if you are lurking, the Sex Slave story I posted wrt to the case in P-Cola is on MSNBC now. All about sex trafficking in the suburbs. And Brad Dennis is on
Sorry for the O/T

[
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: November 28, 2010, 10:52:30 PM »

Odd timing......Sebastian if you are lurking, the Sex Slave story I posted wrt to the case in P-Cola is on MSNBC now. All about sex trafficking in the suburbs. And Brad Dennis is on
Sorry for the O/T
Wow! Weird coincidence! This sex trafficking thing is nuts! Ashton Kucher and Demi Moore have a great organization all about sex trafficking!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: November 28, 2010, 11:56:27 PM »

The point I was trying

to make earlier- the police, the GJ,DA- cannot figure out what exactly to charge Terri with.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #611 on: November 29, 2010, 12:21:03 AM »

The point I was trying

to make earlier- the police, the GJ,DA- cannot figure out what exactly to charge Terri with.

I suppose they could charge her with child endangerment if they don't have a more specific charge.  If they can prove she is responsible.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: November 29, 2010, 03:01:37 AM »

Just checking in to see if by some miracle Kyron has been found, an arrest was made, a press conference took place... It seems everything is the same as the last time I checked.

Prayers for you Kyron, I pray God is by you and protecting you tonight. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: November 29, 2010, 03:20:12 AM »

Sebastian you are correct, Dave and Carrie are a class act forsure, no argument from me on that point.

I don't really know why Terri is not talking, I could only assume she is actually following the advice of her attorney. I think her pleading the 5th is in connection with the DA and Le not turning over any of the investigational findings in the missing persons case. I would assume the tacktic would be to avoid her unintentionally stating something which could be misunderstood and be as evidence against her. She is pleading the 5th in the divorce, not the criminal so I think for me, it is not that one thing that throws me off the fence.

So far for me, I have not read anything that makes me convinced she is guilty or responsible in anyway or she is not guilty or not responsible in someway, so here I sit on my fence tapping my fingers and waiting and waiting to hear news that Kyron has been found.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #614 on: November 29, 2010, 03:25:02 AM »

Here's a very recent posting about who saw Kyron last by a regular poster at BOC:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/comment-page-50/#comments

beejay says:
November 27, 2010 at 2:23 pm

When is the last time anyone heard LE say that Terri was the last one to see Ky at school. Got a link?

Best I can recall, it was before the press started putting it out there that a student had seen Ky subsequent to Terri.

And then, LE went quiet. And asked the students and parents not to give out any timeframes (and maybe asked the media as well).

IIRC, we just keep seeing the media repeat their original statement. Anybody want to research MSM for more recent, direct statements by LE? Short of finding those, we can probably remove that “fact” from our thinking.

At least one student, and possibly other persons present on June 4 saw Ky after Terri did. And possibly after Terri is confirmed to have left school without Ky (that fact, from Blink).

That removes another constraint from our thinking.

Puzzler & All Monkeys,
Sorry if this info has already been posted... I'm way far (?) behind in my reading...

I believe this is the last known person to have seen Kyron (deskmate Tanner Pumala, age 8, was interviewed by the FBI and Sheriff Dan Staton.)

I don't know how to imbed videos, to here is the link.  If a moderator could imbed it for me, it would be much appreciated.  Otherwise, it will probably go unnoticed:   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tAZ1FmHtcI

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #615 on: November 29, 2010, 03:42:42 AM »

Wife and kids are missing.  Are they together - it's "assumed".  LE is trying to find them - Blink told us this.  Terri called 911 on  Rudy in May, LE showed up at Rudy's home, his wife and children went missing in late May, June 4 Kyron went missing.  Very hinky!

I haven't heard that Kaine knew the Landscaper (but that only means we don't know).  I find it a little hard to believe that Kaine wasn't aware of the incident in May where the landscaper accosted Terri and she called 911.  I've read on forums that Kaine was there at the time (however, Blink did NOT report that Kaine was there - so don't know for a fact). 

I've also read on forums that Kaine is friends with a guy who runs a tree farm - a guy who's planned (or was planning - don't know the status) of have a Christmas tree sale/fundraiser in Kyron's name, and that guy (Kaine's friend) is also friends with Rudy as Rudy has worked for him before.  So, there's a chance that Kaine might know Rudy through his friend and/or through Terri.  I first thought Terri might have hired Rudy through a reference from their friend that owns the tree farm/nursery.  Then we heard that she met him at the school when volunteers were sprucing up the school and it's grounds. 

Here's a link to Blink's article she wrote about this.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/#comments

Puzzler,
  IDK if this is helpful, but it's the info from the October fundraiser.  More nursery connections?

http://www.sleepyridgefarms.com/trees-of-hope-for-kyron-horman1.html

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: November 29, 2010, 04:10:22 AM »

I was just going through some of the old news video's on Youtube. I watched a report about an email Terri sent the day after Kyron had gone missing, about that morning. She wrote,
"His coat and Backpack was still at school, I left at 9 and he was last seen with a man "chaperone" and 2 girls after I left. There were no male chaperones on the list."

I take this as something told to her by either a person at the school that morning or LE. Is it true that Kyron was seen with a man and 2 girls after Terri left the school? When I first read about this email, I misunderstood that she was saying she saw him with this man and 2 girls, but she is saying he was seen after she left with this man. I wonder if Tanner had given this information? Is this who Kyron was with when he said Kyron was on his way to see a "cool electric one"? 
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #617 on: November 29, 2010, 04:51:24 AM »

I was just going through some of the old news video's on Youtube. I watched a report about an email Terri sent the day after Kyron had gone missing, about that morning. She wrote,
"His coat and Backpack was still at school, I left at 9 and he was last seen with a man "chaperone" and 2 girls after I left. There were no male chaperones on the list."

I take this as something told to her by either a person at the school that morning or LE. Is it true that Kyron was seen with a man and 2 girls after Terri left the school? When I first read about this email, I misunderstood that she was saying she saw him with this man and 2 girls, but she is saying he was seen after she left with this man. I wonder if Tanner had given this information? Is this who Kyron was with when he said Kyron was on his way to see a "cool electric one"? 

TG,
Fascinating.... I forgot about this!  And, what "list" is she referring to, I wonder?

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #618 on: November 29, 2010, 04:56:29 AM »

Monks,

I'm confused....

Back a ways some monkeys are referring to a "Tyler", who is this?

Also, regarding Kaine's white truck:  do we know, in fact, where Terri had it parked?

And... lastly... I'm embarrassed to ask this because I may have it totally muddled, but back when LE did the poster with the picture of the truck, parked IN FRONT of the school, asking for info from the public, wasn't that said to be photo shopped?  (I guess so they could put a picture of the truck with the school in the background?) 

Thanks! 

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: November 29, 2010, 08:23:56 AM »

Sorry guys, I cut my post short. I'm out of town and posting from my cell. I can't see pics either. (Poor baby, me- waah!) I cut my post short.  If the police/DA/GJ don't know what to charge Terri with- with all the hours, interviews, statements, they have- then how are we supposed to figure it out with our limited information? The more I look at this case, the more I'm convinced this is a set up. The main reason for my thinking this is the police wouldn't be releasing information on an ongoing criminal investigation and if they did give the parents any info, seeing how they go public through the media- it's info/rumor they don't care about getting out. In the begining of this case, that school was a crime scene. They lost 8-9, how many hours before Kyron was known to be missing? The school had NO security in place. Kyron could have been picked as a crime of opportunity and someone could have singled him out because they had an issue with Kaine- just as easily as Terri. As a rule, women don't like spending money on nothing. Terri could have bought a new house and car(s) with the moneys paid to Houze. If I didn't do something I was accused of, I'd get the best of the best to represent me. No, not attacking a grieving parent, just saying Kaine could have pissed someone off just as easy as Terri.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.