April 20, 2024, 06:35:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #36 11/21/10 - 12/05/10  (Read 182538 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: November 29, 2010, 06:22:37 PM »

I was asked to post this by a local who is simply trying to reach out to someone to do the right thing:

Today is the day that the person(s) responsible for Kyron's disappearance could make the choice to do the right thing. You cannot fix what has been done but you can step forward and do the right thing by Kyron now. Its not pretty, we accept that. I would like to remind you that the first one with a deal wins (let the race be on.) You may be worried about how your families will feel, knowing what you have done, that cannot be helped anymore; what is done is done. I guarantee you that they will have an easier time accepting what happened if you come forward on your own instead of waiting for the law to come drag you out of your homes. I believe in their heart of hearts they already suspect the truth and are struggling with how to handle it themselves. There is no shame in righting a wrong to the best of your ability. Lead someone to Kyron's little body one way or the other, its the last thing you can do for him. Please, right at least this one wrong.
Thank-you, this sounds a lot like another person a couple months back that posted something similar.

I've read very similar wording on GodLikeProductions several times over the past months posted by a poster called SoCalDreamer - she's from California (I believes she claims to be from San Diego).

FWIW - the person who sent it to me is not in California but I am.  I am not posting at GLP but I'm just saying that anyone can post and it doesn't mean they are the author.

Agree.  It's a good plea to do the right thing...and, hopefully, it's probably been on many forums. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #661 on: November 29, 2010, 07:56:20 PM »

I am here, because I do believe LE has done an extenstive job of discovering all the evidence needed to proceed.  You may reply to me, and say, what evidence do they have, I don't know, but I put my trust in them 100%.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #662 on: November 29, 2010, 07:57:33 PM »

I am here, because I do believe LE has done an extenstive job of discovering all the evidence needed to proceed.  You may reply to me, and say, what evidence do they have, I don't know, but I put my trust in them 100%.
That's good that you have put your trust in LE 100%.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: November 29, 2010, 08:07:18 PM »

I wish I had 100% trust in LE, but sadly I do not. While I believe that 99.9% of them are outstanding, there is always the politics and other nonsense that gets involved. Drew Peterson comes to mind with regards to the fact that not all LE are honest, upstanding citizens. There are others as well. Does this mean that I paint all of LE with a broad tainted brush because fo a few bad apples? Of course not! However, I also cannot say honestly that I believe in LE 100% all of the time.The thing that bothers me so much about Kyron's case is the fact that the school district does not want to come out of this with a big fat lawsuit. That is a huge agenda! Having said this, I still believe that Terri may be involved.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: November 29, 2010, 08:12:22 PM »

I wish I had 100% trust in LE, but sadly I do not. While I believe that 99.9% of them are outstanding, there is always the politics and other nonsense that gets involved. Drew Peterson comes to mind with regards to the fact that not all LE are honest, upstanding citizens. There are others as well. Does this mean that I paint all of LE with a broad tainted brush because fo a few bad apples? Of course not! However, I also cannot say honestly that I believe in LE 100% all of the time.The thing that bothers me so much about Kyron's case is the fact that the school district does not want to come out of this with a big fat lawsuit. That is a huge agenda! Having said this, I still believe that Terri may be involved.
I personally don't have 100% trust in anything.
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: November 29, 2010, 08:15:06 PM »

The thing that bothers me so much about Kyron's case is the fact that the school district does not want to come out of this with a big fat lawsuit.

I would never say that the school had any responsibility in this until the person who was responsible could be named, and the motive established.  Yes, the school, has a responsibility, but, do they have a responsibility with a parent [checking in and out] with a premediated plan, who does not reliably state the child was accounted for?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: November 29, 2010, 08:15:38 PM »

I personally don't have 100% trust in anything.

I hear you Norose! I think so much of it comes from seeing some of the horrible outcomes of some of these cases! Things that are just so horrifying that you never would have believed it had you not followed along. I try to look at life as the glass is half full and not empty, but sometimes it is a real challenge!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: November 29, 2010, 08:20:46 PM »

The thing that bothers me so much about Kyron's case is the fact that the school district does not want to come out of this with a big fat lawsuit.

I would never say that the school had any responsibility in this until the person who was responsible could be named, and the motive established.  Yes, the school, has a responsibility, but, do they have a responsibility with a parent [checking in and out] with a premediated plan, who does not reliably state the child was accounted for?

Let's pretend for a second that Terri is not the prime suspect. Let's pretend that she in fact passed the lie detector tests with flying colors. Don't you think everyone would be blaming the school?
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #668 on: November 29, 2010, 08:26:36 PM »

Let's pretend for a second that Terri is not the prime suspect. Let's pretend that she in fact passed the lie detector tests with flying colors. Don't you think everyone would be blaming the school?

Who would be everyone, without an interest? TH?  Okay, waiting to see if she files a suit against the school. Hasn't happened yet!  She could have done it 5 months ago.... silence is Golden!  oh, and she is not the mother... so I guess she couldn't file. K could, but this has not happened.  Look beyond this!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: November 29, 2010, 08:29:35 PM »

Kyron's teacher supposedly was not even aware that he was missing for hours. Yet his lone backpack was sitting in class. This bothers me on so many levels. There was the conflicting story of what day Kyron's doctors appointment was. Terri said it was one day and the school thought it was a different day. I think what gets me about all of this, is that if Terri is in fact guilty, she had to know how lax the school is. Kyron was seen that morning by the school. Why is it that Kyron was allowed to leave without anyone checking him out? At my daughters school, you actually have to sign a child out. Perhaps Terri knew that the school overlooked this policy and she took Kyron out of the school assuming he would not be noticed for hours, just like it happened. How scary is that?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: November 29, 2010, 08:33:22 PM »

If Terri had not become an immediate suspect, I think that many of the parents of other children at Skyline would be holding that schools feet to the fire. My guess is that Kaine and Desiree and maybe even Terri would not be very happy with the school either. JMO

Who would be everyone, without an interest? TH?  Okay, waiting to see if she files a suit against the school. Hasn't happened yet!  She could have done it 5 months ago.... silence is Golden!  oh, and she is not the mother... so I guess she couldn't file. K could, but this has not happened.  Look beyond this!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: November 29, 2010, 08:34:38 PM »

I am so sorry Goatwhisperer! I messed up your above quote. I need to slow down when I type!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: November 29, 2010, 08:39:16 PM »

Kyron's teacher supposedly was not even aware that he was missing for hours. Yet his lone backpack was sitting in class. This bothers me on so many levels. There was the conflicting story of what day Kyron's doctors appointment was. Terri said it was one day and the school thought it was a different day. I think what gets me about all of this, is that if Terri is in fact guilty, she had to know how lax the school is. Kyron was seen that morning by the school. Why is it that Kyron was allowed to leave without anyone checking him out? At my daughters school, you actually have to sign a child out. Perhaps Terri knew that the school overlooked this policy and she took Kyron out of the school assuming he would not be noticed for hours, just like it happened. How scary is that?
You have to wonder how many other schools across the country are this lax also.
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #673 on: November 29, 2010, 08:41:22 PM »

Can you wonder, the least bit, why the teachers didn't know he wasn't there?  IMO, and imo, she, T, didn't plan on him being in the class... and go back, what exact evidence has been released on what time she exactly left the school. All the information, released in the media.. has been T, emails.. saying she left.  Would luv to see what time she really left.... that is what has not been released by LE. 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: November 29, 2010, 08:49:49 PM »

Can you wonder, the least bit, why the teachers didn't know he wasn't there?  IMO, and imo, she, T, didn't plan on him being in the class... and go back, what exact evidence has been released on what time she exactly left the school. All the information, released in the media.. has been T, emails.. saying she left.  Would luv to see what time she really left.... that is what has not been released by LE. 

Had Terri had to sign him out, then we would know exactly what time she AND KYRON left. I just cannot help to think that Terri or an accomplice to Terri added the school's lax policies into their plan. It also makes me sad to think that Kyron's backpack was sitting there unnoticed.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: November 29, 2010, 08:54:32 PM »

Sorry guys, I cut my post short. I'm out of town and posting from my cell. I can't see pics either. (Poor baby, me- waah!) I cut my post short.  If the police/DA/GJ don't know what to charge Terri with- with all the hours, interviews, statements, they have- then how are we supposed to figure it out with our limited information? The more I look at this case, the more I'm convinced this is a set up. The main reason for my thinking this is the police wouldn't be releasing information on an ongoing criminal investigation and if they did give the parents any info, seeing how they go public through the media- it's info/rumor they don't care about getting out. In the begining of this case, that school was a crime scene. They lost 8-9, how many hours before Kyron was known to be missing? The school had NO security in place. Kyron could have been picked as a crime of opportunity and someone could have singled him out because they had an issue with Kaine- just as easily as Terri. As a rule, women don't like spending money on nothing. Terri could have bought a new house and car(s) with the moneys paid to Houze. If I didn't do something I was accused of, I'd get the best of the best to represent me. No, not attacking a grieving parent, just saying Kaine could have pissed someone off just as easy as Terri.

Usually I just scroll on by..but ...women spend money all the time on thngs that are not essential ..esspecially Terri..she didn't need new boobs, to be a body builder, to dye her hair, to work out at the gyms...those are wants..not needs.

If she is  innocent..she doesn't need a $350,000  criminal defense attorney...she hasn't been charged with anything..she needs a divorce lawyer..which she also has.

If for one NY minute LE thought this had anything to do with a vendetta against Kaine (by anyone other then Terri)..he would not have full custody of Kiara..she'd be in danger still (as well as Kaine).

Personally..I think there is already a sealed indictment on Terri.  I think there is much more to Terri and her relationships..but to each their own.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #676 on: November 29, 2010, 08:56:51 PM »

I for one think the school had some security issues and possible culpability. ITA about the Dr's appt.,  has it ever been cleared up? Because I remember a PC back in July when Kaine answered the Dr appt question that he still wasn't sure about it (paraphrasing), I would think even a few weeks in that is something LE/KH/DY would have cleared up ASAP. Also according to Nora Schreiber, a Skyline parent it was very hectic that day, so here I sit on the fence 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: November 29, 2010, 09:01:01 PM »

I for one think the school had some security issues and possible culpability. ITA about the Dr's appt.,  has it ever been cleared up? Because I remember a PC back in July when Kaine answered the Dr appt question that he still wasn't sure about it (paraphrasing), I would think even a few weeks in that is something LE/KH/DY would have cleared up ASAP. Also according to Nora Schreiber, a Skyline parent it was very hectic that day, so here I sit on the fence 

Bolded above... yes it was hectic that day.. very good day to decieve and disappear: another ones interpretion of the day.  So, many interpretations of the day - will wait and see what evidence LE has. God bless you!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #678 on: November 29, 2010, 09:04:51 PM »

Had Terri had to sign him out, then we would know exactly what time she AND KYRON left. I just cannot help to think that Terri or an accomplice to Terri added the school's lax policies into their plan. It also makes me sad to think that Kyron's backpack was sitting there unnoticed.

Also, this bothered me:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/still_no_trace_of_kyron_horman.html

Nora Schreiber, a Skyline parent and volunteer, said the school has three main entrances and one secure exit. Two of the doorways are near the main office and are monitored, while a third on the north side of the school is not. Kyron's classroom is adjacent to that door, which opens onto a rear parking lot.
Schreiber said she and her son, Jacob, 9, were interviewed Sunday by a federal agent. She said she told the agent that Friday was an especially hectic day at Skyline.

"On a normal day, seeing a stranger will make you go, 'Hmm. I wonder who that is?' On such a hectic day as Friday, there was such a lot going on. To tell you the truth, I was focused on looking at the (science) project and helping Jacob fill out his (evaluation) form and not on the faces around me."

Schreiber said Kyron was supposed to perform in the school's talent show at 1 p.m. but she didn't see him there.

And then we have conflicting info even from LE:

During police interviews Sunday, a student said he last saw Kyron later that morning near the south entrance to the school. That was the last time the boy was seen, Staton said.

ttp://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/still_no_trace_of_kyron_horman.html

Yet we here she was the last one seen with Kyron So, that's Staton, Tanner and Tyler stating he was seen without Terri......but, they don't want Tyler to release the time after they interviewed him???

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: November 29, 2010, 09:10:13 PM »

I just need to remark that we don't know it was sitting in class..it may very well have been hung up on his hook.  The only account I have ever seen was from Terri saying it was on the desk.  No one else has said rather it was hung up or not.  And, hello, Terri left..didn't walk him backreset the stage with the d to class..so how would she know where the backpack was or was not?

If, as the teacher has stated, Terri said that K had a doctor's appt..why would the teacher think he was missing?  I am sure many backpacks and jackets are left at school each day by elementary students.

Terri took advantage of a busy crowded school day, thinking she and her accomplice would never be looked at twice...she was wrong.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.