April 23, 2024, 05:50:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #36 11/21/10 - 12/05/10  (Read 182610 times)
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: November 29, 2010, 09:11:55 PM »

Yes, I read all that. An attorney once told me there are two sides to the truth. Plaintiff vs Defendant. But in this case evidence will supercede all the abiquious truths.  Justice for Kyron will be heard.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #681 on: November 29, 2010, 09:15:21 PM »

As far as I know, Skyline's "security" pre-June 4th was pretty similar to most schools (at least in this area).  I don't think most public schools have security cameras and I think most schools have a sign-in sheet for visitors/volunteers as well as a sign out sheet for kids who are being picked up from school in the middle of a school day.

The catch is I think it is entirely possible for someone to gain access to the schools w/o signing in and the teacher wouldn't necessarily know if the parent and child stopped by the office to sign out like they are supposed to.  JMO.

That said (and I know there are some that disagree, and I will agree to disagree  Wink ) I think it's also possible that she was not required to sign Kyron out due to school may not have "officially" begun when she took him, or maybe told the teacher she was taking him. 

Lastly, I think it was established Kyron's coat and backpack were in a closet of sorts and thus were not noticed....but or course ICBW.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: November 29, 2010, 09:20:20 PM »

Kyron's teacher supposedly was not even aware that he was missing for hours. Yet his lone backpack was sitting in class. This bothers me on so many levels. There was the conflicting story of what day Kyron's doctors appointment was. Terri said it was one day and the school thought it was a different day. I think what gets me about all of this, is that if Terri is in fact guilty, she had to know how lax the school is. Kyron was seen that morning by the school. Why is it that Kyron was allowed to leave without anyone checking him out? At my daughters school, you actually have to sign a child out. Perhaps Terri knew that the school overlooked this policy and she took Kyron out of the school assuming he would not be noticed for hours, just like it happened. How scary is that?

I just need to remark that we don't know it was sitting in class..it may very well have been hung up on his hook.  The only account I have ever seen was from Terri saying it was on the desk.  No one else has said rather it was hung up or not.  And, hello, Terri left..didn't walk him backreset the stage with the d to class..so how would she know where the backpack was or was not?

If, as the teacher has stated, Terri said that K had a doctor's appt..why would the teacher think he was missing?  I am sure many backpacks and jackets are left at school each day by elementary students.

Terri took advantage of a busy crowded school day, thinking she and her accomplice would never be looked at twice...she was wrong.

My whole point is that since Kyron was seen on school premises, someone should have had to sign him out, or it should have raised an immediate alarm to the school. With that alarm, the school then could have started calling around immediately to all of Kyron's parents. I personally feel that the school has some culpability and dropped the ball. I just hope that other school districts will learn from this. For example, my daughter was ill a couple of weeks ago. She is 12 and was not at school. I did not get a call until that evening, via voice mail. These sorts of things have to stop. JMO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #683 on: November 29, 2010, 09:20:28 PM »

Yes, I read all that. An attorney once told me there are two sides to the truth. Plaintiff vs Defendant. But in this case evidence will supercede all the abiquious truths.  Justice for Kyron will be heard.
You sure have a lot of faith.
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #684 on: November 29, 2010, 09:20:52 PM »

As far as I know, Skyline's "security" pre-June 4th was pretty similar to most schools (at least in this area).  I don't think most public schools have security cameras and I think most schools have a sign-in sheet for visitors/volunteers as well as a sign out sheet for kids who are being picked up from school in the middle of a school day.

The catch is I think it is entirely possible for someone to gain access to the schools w/o signing in and the teacher wouldn't necessarily know if the parent and child stopped by the office to sign out like they are supposed to.  JMO.

That said (and I know there are some that disagree, and I will agree to disagree  Wink ) I think it's also possible that she was not required to sign Kyron out due to school may not have "officially" begun when she took him, or maybe told the teacher she was taking him. 

Lastly, I think it was established Kyron's coat and backpack were in a closet of sorts and thus were not noticed....but or course ICBW.

Probably all of this, hanging the back pack up, walking around, and the leaving, and who knows when, cuz LE has not confirmed the Time, we only have TH, stating in a email what she did..... She has told many lies, as all the friends are coming out now confronting her.. seems as if.. this could be another one of her lies of deception.  I just wish LE can close this - I am thinking, they have all the time in the world to find Kyron, b/f they charge you is responsible. JMO
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: November 29, 2010, 09:24:18 PM »

Kyron's teacher supposedly was not even aware that he was missing for hours. Yet his lone backpack was sitting in class. This bothers me on so many levels. There was the conflicting story of what day Kyron's doctors appointment was. Terri said it was one day and the school thought it was a different day. I think what gets me about all of this, is that if Terri is in fact guilty, she had to know how lax the school is. Kyron was seen that morning by the school. Why is it that Kyron was allowed to leave without anyone checking him out? At my daughters school, you actually have to sign a child out. Perhaps Terri knew that the school overlooked this policy and she took Kyron out of the school assuming he would not be noticed for hours, just like it happened. How scary is that?

I just need to remark that we don't know it was sitting in class..it may very well have been hung up on his hook.  The only account I have ever seen was from Terri saying it was on the desk.  No one else has said rather it was hung up or not.  And, hello, Terri left..didn't walk him backreset the stage with the d to class..so how would she know where the backpack was or was not?

If, as the teacher has stated, Terri said that K had a doctor's appt..why would the teacher think he was missing?  I am sure many backpacks and jackets are left at school each day by elementary students.

Terri took advantage of a busy crowded school day, thinking she and her accomplice would never be looked at twice...she was wrong.

My whole point is that since Kyron was seen on school premises, someone should have had to sign him out, or it should have raised an immediate alarm to the school. With that alarm, the school then could have started calling around immediately to all of Kyron's parents. I personally feel that the school has some culpability and dropped the ball. I just hope that other school districts will learn from this. For example, my daughter was ill a couple of weeks ago. She is 12 and was not at school. I did not get a call until that evening, via voice mail. These sorts of things have to stop. JMO

If he was not signed in, why sign him out.. seems that was not a requirement of this school. Sounds like a good ole' boy system, they knew all the parents. I guess they will have to change the IN's and Out's at this time.

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #686 on: November 29, 2010, 09:25:59 PM »

I suggest that people go to their neighborhood school and look at the lost and found.

You will see the hundreds of jackets, hats, mittens, whatever in the lost and found.

A child forgetting a backpack or jacket in the classroom is as common as a lost pencil.
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #687 on: November 29, 2010, 09:31:34 PM »

I suggest that people go to their neighborhood school and look at the lost and found.

You will see the hundreds of jackets, hats, mittens, whatever in the lost and found.

A child forgetting a backpack or jacket in the classroom is as common as a lost pencil.

Very common lost pencil or notebook. thanks for your post.  The teacher does not know the daily's in's and out's of what is happening in all the parents lives., or why the child is not in school.!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: November 29, 2010, 09:33:43 PM »

It was stated the teacher believed that Kyron had a doctors appointment.  If he was going to return to class, why not leave the backpack there.  Terri did a good job of causing confusion IMO.
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: November 29, 2010, 09:35:58 PM »

It was stated the teacher believed that Kyron had a doctors appointment.  If he was going to return to class, why not leave the backpack there.  Terri did a good job of causing confusion IMO.

Premedition.. Klass in my belief, and JMO, and OMO
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #690 on: November 29, 2010, 09:40:59 PM »

OH how do I what this case to be solved, and LE charge the one person responsible for this to clear up the mystery and stop the specualtions of who DUN IT!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: November 29, 2010, 09:41:22 PM »

Sebastian I agree the with your assessment of the school. In my child's school people are not allowed to walk around without first signing into the front office. If the school had common sense practices this could not have happened so easily. I do think however somebody could have taken him out one of the other exits doors with no problem.

as for the backpack and jacket, there are hooks in the back of the classroom the kids place their things. There is a pic of it and it is right in the open. I would think that if all of the other backpacks and jackets where there Kyrons would have blended in. I can see the teacher missing this, or at least not being able to notice until all of the other children had left for the day. It also can be true that Terri did tell her that the appointment was set for that next week and she simply misunderstood and assumed since Kyron had not been there that he was at the appointment. I would assume the first thing somebody thinks is not that a child has been abducted. I have thought about this very much, considering I have school aged children, it concerns me greatly. I do understand how this could have been just a miscommunication. There is a very important lesson however that I hope does not get lost in all of this and that is, we need to make sure our school are in no way putting our children in danger or at risk. They are responsible for the students once on school property if a parent drops them off and from the time a bus picks them up. They need to have every safeguard in place and practice all of them to perfection, no ifs, ands or butts about it. 

Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: November 29, 2010, 09:46:12 PM »

Don't you think!!!! one bit, the stepmother.. should have accounted for him being in the classroom!, other than that, I can say no more... read her emails, and what she elaborated to.. OMG.... her LIES are her truth, and her truths, as she belives them are our LIES we have to decipher.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: November 29, 2010, 10:00:53 PM »

Sebastian I agree the with your assessment of the school. In my child's school people are not allowed to walk around without first signing into the front office. If the school had common sense practices this could not have happened so easily. I do think however somebody could have taken him out one of the other exits doors with no problem.

as for the backpack and jacket, there are hooks in the back of the classroom the kids place their things. There is a pic of it and it is right in the open. I would think that if all of the other backpacks and jackets where there Kyrons would have blended in. I can see the teacher missing this, or at least not being able to notice until all of the other children had left for the day. It also can be true that Terri did tell her that the appointment was set for that next week and she simply misunderstood and assumed since Kyron had not been there that he was at the appointment. I would assume the first thing somebody thinks is not that a child has been abducted. I have thought about this very much, considering I have school aged children, it concerns me greatly. I do understand how this could have been just a miscommunication. There is a very important lesson however that I hope does not get lost in all of this and that is, we need to make sure our school are in no way putting our children in danger or at risk. They are responsible for the students once on school property if a parent drops them off and from the time a bus picks them up. They need to have every safeguard in place and practice all of them to perfection, no ifs, ands or butts about it. 

Hi Tracygirl!
I think Terri counted on this miscommunication! JMO. A neighbor told me the other day that his 5 year old daughter got put on the wrong school bus and dropped off at the wrong bus stop. He pulled her out of the school district. I hear these things over and over. It makes me nuts and I am already nuttier enough!
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #694 on: November 29, 2010, 10:01:46 PM »

Exactly!  And when she realized later that he did not return, she may have thought the appointment had taken longer than expected, especially if she had told the teacher of the "mini-seizures". 

I wonder also about Terri emailing her about when to pickup the display, if that furthered the thought Kyron was with Terri: Maybe the teacher thought she didn't need to come back to pick up Kyron and would pick up the display later.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #695 on: November 29, 2010, 10:01:56 PM »

Don't you think!!!! one bit, the stepmother.. should have accounted for him being in the classroom!, other than that, I can say no more... read her emails, and what she elaborated to.. OMG.... her LIES are her truth, and her truths, as she belives them are our LIES we have to decipher.

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Goatwhisperer, I am an old woman with strokes.....would you mind deciphering this post. I have no idea what you are saying or trying to say. It makes no sense to me.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: November 29, 2010, 10:05:09 PM »

Hi Tracygirl!
I think Terri counted on this miscommunication! JMO. A neighbor told me the other day that his 5 year old daughter got put on the wrong school bus and dropped off at the wrong bus stop. He pulled her out of the school district. I hear these things over and over. It makes me nuts and I am already nuttier enough!

But, but, this does not pertain to KH, missing, just another story. Another story, to muddie up the evidence on why KY is missing: Not relavant
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #697 on: November 29, 2010, 10:10:42 PM »

Exactly!  And when she realized later that he did not return, she may have thought the appointment had taken longer than expected, especially if she had told the teacher of the "mini-seizures". 

I wonder also about Terri emailing her about when to pickup the display, if that furthered the thought Kyron was with Terri: Maybe the teacher thought she didn't need to come back to pick up Kyron and would pick up the display later.

Did she email the teacher back? I though she emailed the T, when to pick up the project.. no release from media, or Le, that she actually did this, and what the reponse was, and what time.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: November 29, 2010, 10:14:32 PM »

If you are directing this post to me, to answer your very direct question, yes I do think and do so independently. Thank you though.

I have not read anything to date that convinces me she is guilty or not guilty of this. Everything could have an alternate meaning or circumstance.
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #699 on: November 29, 2010, 10:24:21 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Goatwhisperer, I am an old woman with strokes.....would you mind deciphering this post. I have no idea what you are saying or trying to say. It makes no sense to me.

It makes sense to me... if, and only if, you had a step child, and drop him off to school.... swhoooooosh... and know no more., had supposedly IMO, had a motive, wouldn't you think the LE woud be thinking you are number one suspect? JMO, and OMO.. I guess, and I think, "the last known person," would be suspisious.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.