April 19, 2024, 06:39:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #36 11/21/10 - 12/05/10  (Read 182516 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: November 29, 2010, 11:04:52 PM »

I read on Blinks that the astrologists are saying Kyron will be found this week according to the stars...Not sure what to believe with all of that but thought I would pass it along. 

Thanks Tracygirl. I'm not sure what to think about the astrology stuff either but I do hope that they are right.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #721 on: November 29, 2010, 11:05:59 PM »

I read on Blinks that the astrologists are saying Kyron will be found this week according to the stars...Not sure what to believe with all of that but thought I would pass it along. 
I read that too, and although I don't understand it they have a decent track record.......ditto on the list

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: November 29, 2010, 11:06:36 PM »

Tracygirl,
Why do you think Terri's friends are so smug? That is another thing that has bugged the heck out of me. Do you think it is because they are so sure of Terri's innocence or do you think it is because they think Terri has him stashed somewhere safe? I just don't get how they can be smug in light of the fact that Kyron is missing. I just noticed a couple of days ago that DeDe has a facebook support page. I know you are still on the fence, probably more so than I, AT THIS MOMENT ANYWAYS, LOL. I have changed my mind so many times that my head is still spinning.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #723 on: November 29, 2010, 11:08:22 PM »

Thank you Sebastian! I have to say I was proud of myself when I won and changed my child's school. There are over 800 students at this school and I know they are a little safer. The real credit however goes to Kyron...

There is no sexual offender or abcudter, nor kidnapper... this is all about the person that deceived Kaine, and eliminated his child, and is not a concern of the schools, the LE, said this, they said it right from the beginging.

I think it was discussed since the first thread that Terri used the chaos of the morning to get Kyron out of school that morning. It is relevant to the school's lax security that he was taken from the school without being seen. I use to volunteer at my children's school and now the grandkids. To even be a volunteer on a field trip or to just be in the school to help teachers run copies you have to have a criminal background check. There are security cameras in all the hallways and all the doors and the playground. And I live in a small town of 2200 people.  When i go in I have to sign in at the office and wear my school volunteer ID tag where it can be seen.

You say you have no opinion on who is quilty or innocent.....Then why the post saying I can say no more? Are you insinuating you have some inside info.
 My mom has a saying about people you say they can't say anymore because they have already told you more than they know.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: November 29, 2010, 11:08:30 PM »

We can only hope!

Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #725 on: November 29, 2010, 11:08:46 PM »

OH do I hope Kyron will be found, it this is true, god bless them!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: November 29, 2010, 11:10:37 PM »

Thanks Tracygirl. I'm not sure what to think about the astrology stuff either but I do hope that they are right.

Yea I hope they are right too. It is time for him to be found.

Another interesting topic over there is why did Kaine call out to Kyron to come home rather then to the person holding him to release him or tell where he is at. Tony did this as well in the first presser they did. It is interesting the words Kaine used, home is safe...Does he think that Kyron set this up and is staying away because he wants to? If he believes Terri set this up, why would informing Kyron home was safe would make a difference? Why did Kaine call out to Kyron and not the people that he is with, if indeed he is alive?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #727 on: November 29, 2010, 11:11:47 PM »

I read that too, and although I don't understand it they have a decent track record.......ditto on the list

They have said that several times over the last 6 months. I just don't take much stock init myself. jmo.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #728 on: November 29, 2010, 11:13:50 PM »

Thank you Sebastian! I have to say I was proud of myself when I won and changed my child's school. There are over 800 students at this school and I know they are a little safer. The real credit however goes to Kyron...

There is no sexual offender or abcudter, nor kidnapper... this is all about the person that deceived Kaine, and eliminated his child, and is not a concern of the schools, the LE, said this, they said it right from the beginging.

I think it was discussed since the first thread that Terri used the chaos of the morning to get Kyron out of school that morning. It is relevant to the school's lax security that he was taken from the school without being seen. I use to volunteer at my children's school and now the grandkids. To even be a volunteer on a field trip or to just be in the school to help teachers run copies you have to have a criminal background check. There are security cameras in all the hallways and all the doors and the playground. And I live in a small town of 2200 people.  When i go in I have to sign in at the office and wear my school volunteer ID tag where it can be seen.

You say you have no opinion on who is quilty or innocent.....Then why the post saying I can say no more? Are you insinuating you have some inside info.
 My mom has a saying about people you say they can't say anymore because they have already told you more than they know.

Wow~I asked the same question a few nights ago!

Darla, we have to sign in every time we walk into the school and whether or not we dropped our children off, if we pick them up we still have to sign them out, and we wear the badges too...even just for a lunch and ID's checked when someone else pick's up our kids, even a grandparent.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: November 29, 2010, 11:15:16 PM »

I almost hate to ask this, but did they allude to whether or not he will be found safe and alive?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #730 on: November 29, 2010, 11:16:14 PM »

They have said that several times over the last 6 months. I just don't take much stock init myself. jmo.

I skim it from time to time, absolutely clueless WTH it means, but I did read back to check some of the "ideas" from the beginning of other cases and was shocked.

[
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: November 29, 2010, 11:18:23 PM »

Another interesting topic over there is why did Kaine call out to Kyron to come home rather then to the person holding him to release him or tell where he is at. Tony did this as well in the first presser they did. It is interesting the words Kaine used, home is safe...Does he think that Kyron set this up and is staying away because he wants to? If he believes Terri set this up, why would informing Kyron home was safe would make a difference? Why did Kaine call out to Kyron and not the people that he is with, if indeed he is alive?

It is very interesting isn't it?

It's as if there is the possibility that someone was actually Kyron's hero in all of this mess all along. Maybe someone saw the way Terri talked to/treated Kyron at the school even?
~God please let that be true. Please let there be a hero in this tragic story and please let Kyron be found.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: November 29, 2010, 11:20:14 PM »

Tracygirl,
Why do you think Terri's friends are so smug? That is another thing that has bugged the heck out of me. Do you think it is because they are so sure of Terri's innocence or do you think it is because they think Terri has him stashed somewhere safe? I just don't get how they can be smug in light of the fact that Kyron is missing. I just noticed a couple of days ago that DeDe has a facebook support page. I know you are still on the fence, probably more so than I, AT THIS MOMENT ANYWAYS, LOL. I have changed my mind so many times that my head is still spinning.

I have no idea why her friends would be smug or if they are being smug. Terri cannot be accountable for her friends actions though, unless she is telling them to do whatever it is people are finding smug. I found the one girl from the gym reliable in what she said on Dateline. Not sure if she is one of the smug ones you are talking about, I just think they really do not believe she had anything to do with this and she is being bullied. I have not had any encounters with them and I don't even know if they actually know Terri or not. Anybody can say anything on the internet and pretend to be anyone. So my answer I guess is, I don't know, lol. 

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #733 on: November 29, 2010, 11:20:32 PM »

Darla, we have to sign in every time we walk into the school and whether or not we dropped our children off, if we pick them up we still have to sign them out, and we wear the badges too...even just for a lunch and ID's checked when someone else pick's up our kids, even a grandparent.

Sadly these signin sheets only work if the people watching over them are doing their jobs!  I could sign my name is Mickey Mouse and nobody would even look at it!  And I have walked in to my childs school without signing in and no one questioned me.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: November 29, 2010, 11:23:49 PM »

I was asked to post this by a local who is simply trying to reach out to someone to do the right thing:

Today is the day that the person(s) responsible for Kyron's disappearance could make the choice to do the right thing. You cannot fix what has been done but you can step forward and do the right thing by Kyron now. Its not pretty, we accept that. I would like to remind you that the first one with a deal wins (let the race be on.) You may be worried about how your families will feel, knowing what you have done, that cannot be helped anymore; what is done is done. I guarantee you that they will have an easier time accepting what happened if you come forward on your own instead of waiting for the law to come drag you out of your homes. I believe in their heart of hearts they already suspect the truth and are struggling with how to handle it themselves. There is no shame in righting a wrong to the best of your ability. Lead someone to Kyron's little body one way or the other, its the last thing you can do for him. Please, right at least this one wrong.
Thank-you, this sounds a lot like another person a couple months back that posted something similar.

I've read very similar wording on GodLikeProductions several times over the past months posted by a poster called SoCalDreamer - she's from California (I believes she claims to be from San Diego).
Thank-you I never go on that website.

Klaas, please don't be upset about the quote stack.  an angelic monkey

As I understand it this person claims to be a "psychic".
I am wondering about the timing of the request for the message to be posted.
The message itself seems very pointed and direct.
Hopefully the intended reader(s) will read the message and heed this person's advice.

The person emailing me does not claim to be a psychic.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: November 29, 2010, 11:24:29 PM »

At my Children's school you have to go to the front office and show ID before you can step foot in the school. The entire main school campus is fenced off and there are cameras everywhere. I think every school should be set up this way.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: November 29, 2010, 11:27:21 PM »

I was asked to post this by a local who is simply trying to reach out to someone to do the right thing:

Today is the day that the person(s) responsible for Kyron's disappearance could make the choice to do the right thing. You cannot fix what has been done but you can step forward and do the right thing by Kyron now. Its not pretty, we accept that. I would like to remind you that the first one with a deal wins (let the race be on.) You may be worried about how your families will feel, knowing what you have done, that cannot be helped anymore; what is done is done. I guarantee you that they will have an easier time accepting what happened if you come forward on your own instead of waiting for the law to come drag you out of your homes. I believe in their heart of hearts they already suspect the truth and are struggling with how to handle it themselves. There is no shame in righting a wrong to the best of your ability. Lead someone to Kyron's little body one way or the other, its the last thing you can do for him. Please, right at least this one wrong.
Thank-you, this sounds a lot like another person a couple months back that posted something similar.

I've read very similar wording on GodLikeProductions several times over the past months posted by a poster called SoCalDreamer - she's from California (I believes she claims to be from San Diego).
Thank-you I never go on that website.

Klaas, please don't be upset about the quote stack.  an angelic monkey

As I understand it this person claims to be a "psychic".
I am wondering about the timing of the request for the message to be posted.
The message itself seems very pointed and direct.
Hopefully the intended reader(s) will read the message and heed this person's advice.

The person emailing me does not claim to be a psychic.

Thank you for clearing that up Klaas.

Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #737 on: November 29, 2010, 11:28:04 PM »

I am leaving on the impression that LE has evicidene and will covict, good night all
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: November 29, 2010, 11:28:30 PM »

It is very interesting isn't it?

It's as if there is the possibility that someone was actually Kyron's hero in all of this mess all along. Maybe someone saw the way Terri talked to/treated Kyron at the school even?
~God please let that be true. Please let there be a hero in this tragic story and please let Kyron be found.

It is interesting and a bit confusing at the same time. I think the only time I have heard of a parent calling out to the child is if they believe the child ran away. Do they believe Kyron ran away? Do they believe someone has him in a safehouse? How does Terri fit into any of that? Desiree says that she is convinced that Terri could have hurt Kyron in the worse possible way. Kaine has said he is no doubt that Terri is responsible for Kyron being missing. So is all of this eluding to Kyron being protected from Terri?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #739 on: November 29, 2010, 11:32:15 PM »

Sadly these signin sheets only work if the people watching over them are doing their jobs!  I could sign my name is Mickey Mouse and nobody would even look at it!  And I have walked in to my childs school without signing in and no one questioned me.   

I agree that's true about alot of the time, I remember my son's old school in TN, it was like a freaking lock down....the principal was a neighbor around the corner and we knew each other and I still had to sign in and show my ID. I guess I have become used to an extremely small school, and we all know each other and outsiders here stick out like a sore thumb, but I also know that I am in a really unique school since the entire district isn't that way. But, we are high security school and Island - for instance every morning and afternoon when school kids are walking, biking or skating to school there are two seperate deputy cars parked on the street, one in the west bound lane and one in the south bound lane........ and only about 20 kids walk, bike or skate to school, so that's alot of money and I am not upset about it, but when you break it down as to the security inland it almost seems unfair.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.