April 24, 2024, 01:38:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #36 11/21/10 - 12/05/10  (Read 182626 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: November 29, 2010, 11:32:43 PM »

After looking back at all the information that has been released thusfar, I think it is possible Tracygirl.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: November 29, 2010, 11:43:14 PM »

I read on Blinks that the astrologists are saying Kyron will be found this week according to the stars...Not sure what to believe with all of that but thought I would pass it along. 

Thanks Tracygirl. I'm not sure what to think about the astrology stuff either but I do hope that they are right.

Yea I hope they are right too. It is time for him to be found.

Another interesting topic over there is why did Kaine call out to Kyron to come home rather then to the person holding him to release him or tell where he is at. Tony did this as well in the first presser they did. It is interesting the words Kaine used, home is safe...Does he think that Kyron set this up and is staying away because he wants to? If he believes Terri set this up, why would informing Kyron home was safe would make a difference? Why did Kaine call out to Kyron and not the people that he is with, if indeed he is alive?

It is very interesting isn't it?

It's as if there is the possibility that someone was actually Kyron's hero in all of this mess all along. Maybe someone saw the way Terri talked to/treated Kyron at the school even?
~God please let that be true. Please let there be a hero in this tragic story and please let Kyron be found.

It is interesting and a bit confusing at the same time. I think the only time I have heard of a parent calling out to the child is if they believe the child ran away. Do they believe Kyron ran away? Do they believe someone has him in a safehouse? How does Terri fit into any of that? Desiree says that she is convinced that Terri could have hurt Kyron in the worse possible way. Kaine has said he is no doubt that Terri is responsible for Kyron being missing. So is all of this eluding to Kyron being protected from Terri?

It sort of goes along with Desiree saying in the beginning that Kyron was "stashed". I too hold out hope Patricialocha that Kyron is alive. I will hold out hope until we hear something different.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: November 29, 2010, 11:55:10 PM »

I will continue to hope as well, against all odds, until I hear otherwise.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: November 30, 2010, 12:00:25 AM »

So if Desiree and Kaine both feel Kyron is alive, Terri is responsible, Kaine is calling out to Kyron that is ok, home is safe, do they believe that Terri stashed Kyron to protect him from her? Is that why she sent James away and why she is not making a stink over her daughter? She was afraid of what she may do to them?
I know people don't want to give Terri credit for anything but I think this sort of makes sense. Terri sending James away behind Kaines back, but sent him to a better place. She made a good decision to send James away. So did she try the same with Kyron? She had asked Desiree to take him, Kaine said no way. hmmm did she take it into her own hands and send him away before she hurt him? If not, then what reason would Kaine have for calling out to Kyron to come home, that home is safe? Why does he believe Kyron has a choice in this?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: November 30, 2010, 01:19:03 AM »

So if Desiree and Kaine both feel Kyron is alive, Terri is responsible, Kaine is calling out to Kyron that is ok, home is safe, do they believe that Terri stashed Kyron to protect him from her? Is that why she sent James away and why she is not making a stink over her daughter? She was afraid of what she may do to them?
I know people don't want to give Terri credit for anything but I think this sort of makes sense. Terri sending James away behind Kaines back, but sent him to a better place. She made a good decision to send James away. So did she try the same with Kyron? She had asked Desiree to take him, Kaine said no way. hmmm did she take it into her own hands and send him away before she hurt him? If not, then what reason would Kaine have for calling out to Kyron to come home, that home is safe? Why does he believe Kyron has a choice in this?

Hi Tracygirl!
How long ago was Kaine calling Kyron to come home that it was safe? I hope that it was recent. That would give me hope!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: November 30, 2010, 02:01:23 AM »

Hi Tracygirl!
How long ago was Kaine calling Kyron to come home that it was safe? I hope that it was recent. That would give me hope!
It was just the last time he was on the news after Desiree came out speaking against him. He said something like, home is safe, it is just me and Kiara come home, not a direct quote.
Isn't it odd that a plea has not been made to the "kidnappers" or the people who they believe have Kyron? Why is that? The plea's have been directly to Kyron. Desiree had said that Kyron was a part of it, he saw it all...What does that mean? A part of what? Seen what? Desiree says she cannot support Kaines behavior and choices he is making. What choices, what behavior?
Kaine says he will not be held hostage for this event that happened that he is not responsible, he believes Terri is responsible for this or she knows who is, yet he pleads with the missing child to come home as if he is intentionally staying away and not Terri nor the person who would be holding Kyron if he was kidnapped. I find that interesting
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: November 30, 2010, 02:55:08 AM »

Hi Tracygirl!
It was just the last time he was on the news after Desiree came out speaking against him. He said something like, home is safe, it is just me and Kiara come home, not a direct quote.
Isn't it odd that a plea has not been made to the "kidnappers" or the people who they believe have Kyron? Why is that? The plea's have been directly to Kyron. Desiree had said that Kyron was a part of it, he saw it all...What does that mean? A part of what? Seen what? Desiree says she cannot support Kaines behavior and choices he is making. What choices, what behavior?
Kaine says he will not be held hostage for this event that happened that he is not responsible, he believes Terri is responsible for this or she knows who is, yet he pleads with the missing child to come home as if he is intentionally staying away and not Terri nor the person who would be holding Kyron if he was kidnapped. I find that interesting

Hi Tracygirl,
I just watched this video. It is 14 minutes long. Kaine said something about the "abatement period". I have no idea what that means. Does anyone know?

http://www.katu.com/news/local/108250924.html?tab=video
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: November 30, 2010, 05:17:11 AM »

This answers a couple of questions people have posted, I don't know if this has been posted before:

http://www.michellesigona.com/2010/07/bizarre-updates-in-the-kyron-horman-case/

Shelby confirmed to me that the school was open at 8 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. for the public to come in. No one was required to sign in at the front office because the science fair was similar to an evening PTA event in that anyone was invited to attend. Kyron was one of 25 other students in his classroom at Skyline.  About 300 students attend grades K-8.  The morning Kyron vanished Shelby told me that two of the five doors were unlocked and families and friends could walk in and out easily.  Unfortunately, there is not any surveillance monitoring the hallways or the classrooms.

Lt. Lindstrand said, “Although this has been an investigation since day one, it has progressed into a criminal investigation.”  Searchers from her department are available to assist in going out on leads, but the immediate area where Kyron went missing has been covered a dozen times.  Teams have combed the water and land near the school and specifically Sauvie Island dozens of times.  There are reports that this is where cell phone information from Kyron’s step-mother, Terri, was linked to, but Lt. Lindstrand cannot confirm or deny that information.  There is one main bridge to get to Sauvie Island and it is only accessible by boat or by car over the bridge.  The island is encompassed by two counties, and the island is surrounded by a channel.  There are small shops there, houses and farming area. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: November 30, 2010, 05:26:43 AM »

Hi Tracygirl!

Hi Tracygirl,
I just watched this video. It is 14 minutes long. Kaine said something about the "abatement period". I have no idea what that means. Does anyone know?

http://www.katu.com/news/local/108250924.html?tab=video

Sebastian,

The 'abatement period' had to do with the divorce - specifically putting off the divorce proceeding (abating).  When Kaine/Terri were in court in October, Bunch made an argument before the judge to abate (put off) the divorce proceeding due to the on-going criminal investigation.  The judge abated the hearing until January 6.  In a news article (which I have posted here a few days back) the judge commented that there's never been a family law case like this before in Oregon (words to that effect), meaning a divorce case in the middle of the on-going criminal investigation. So the judge abated (postponed) the divorce case until January in hopes that the criminal matter would be settled one way or the other by January.  I also think that is why everything seems so intense - the "expectation" that something will happen in the criminal case before January 6.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #749 on: November 30, 2010, 09:51:05 AM »

I think it was GypsyDD that said something about a sealed indictment, if that is the case, when would the indictment be unsealed?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: November 30, 2010, 10:21:46 AM »

I think it was GypsyDD that said something about a sealed indictment, if that is the case, when would the indictment be unsealed?

I believe when they are ready to arrest
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: November 30, 2010, 10:33:32 AM »

Thank-you, so it could remain sealed, if that is the case, for a short time or a period of time.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: November 30, 2010, 10:52:52 AM »

Thank-you, so it could remain sealed, if that is the case, for a short time or a period of time.

Correct
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #753 on: November 30, 2010, 12:42:16 PM »

Don't you think!!!! one bit, the stepmother.. should have accounted for him being in the classroom!, other than that, I can say no more... read her emails, and what she elaborated to.. OMG.... her LIES are her truth, and her truths, as she belives them are our LIES we have to decipher.

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Goatwhisperer, I am an old woman with strokes.....would you mind deciphering this post. I have no idea what you are saying or trying to say. It makes no sense to me.

It makes sense to me... if, and only if, you had a step child, and drop him off to school.... swhoooooosh... and know no more., had supposedly IMO, had a motive, wouldn't you think the LE woud be thinking you are number one suspect? JMO, and OMO.. I guess, and I think, "the last known person," would be suspisious.

With all due respect GW, are you sucking on those cuckoo bananas? I agree with Darla, it doesn't appear to me that you are making sense. Am I reading some of your posts wrong? Are you trying to say that TH is the only viable suspect here? That she did this on her own? I sure would love to know what info you are basing that on if that's what you're saying. Just asking....

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: November 30, 2010, 01:00:20 PM »

Don't you think!!!! one bit, the stepmother.. should have accounted for him being in the classroom!, other than that, I can say no more... read her emails, and what she elaborated to.. OMG.... her LIES are her truth, and her truths, as she belives them are our LIES we have to decipher.

Goatwhisperer, I am an old woman with strokes.....would you mind deciphering this post. I have no idea what you are saying or trying to say. It makes no sense to me.

It makes sense to me... if, and only if, you had a step child, and drop him off to school.... swhoooooosh... and know no more., had supposedly IMO, had a motive, wouldn't you think the LE woud be thinking you are number one suspect? JMO, and OMO.. I guess, and I think, "the last known person," would be suspisious.

With all due respect GW, are you sucking on those cuckoo bananas? I agree with Darla, it doesn't appear to me that you are making sense. Am I reading some of your posts wrong? Are you trying to say that TH is the only viable suspect here? That she did this on her own? I sure would love to know what info you are basing that on if that's what you're saying. Just asking....
I would also, and that is what it appears she is saying, and really would like an explain to how you got to that conclusion. And I'm curious about the motive, what you think?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #755 on: November 30, 2010, 01:05:01 PM »

This answers a couple of questions people have posted, I don't know if this has been posted before:

http://www.michellesigona.com/2010/07/bizarre-updates-in-the-kyron-horman-case/

Shelby confirmed to me that the school was open at 8 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. for the public to come in. No one was required to sign in at the front office because the science fair was similar to an evening PTA event in that anyone was invited to attend. Kyron was one of 25 other students in his classroom at Skyline.  About 300 students attend grades K-8.  The morning Kyron vanished Shelby told me that two of the five doors were unlocked and families and friends could walk in and out easily.  Unfortunately, there is not any surveillance monitoring the hallways or the classrooms.

Lt. Lindstrand said, “Although this has been an investigation since day one, it has progressed into a criminal investigation.”  Searchers from her department are available to assist in going out on leads, but the immediate area where Kyron went missing has been covered a dozen times.  Teams have combed the water and land near the school and specifically Sauvie Island dozens of times.  There are reports that this is where cell phone information from Kyron’s step-mother, Terri, was linked to, but Lt. Lindstrand cannot confirm or deny that information.  There is one main bridge to get to Sauvie Island and it is only accessible by boat or by car over the bridge.  The island is encompassed by two counties, and the island is surrounded by a channel.  There are small shops there, houses and farming area. 

This is what I remember to (well similar info). From what I recall the school was open 8-10 for the SF EXPO, but the parents were supposed to tour with their kids from 8-8:45, then the kids were split into groups of chaperone and I also heard that some could continue to stay with the parents vs the chaperones. I think it was prolly due to the fact most parents had to leave for work and the kids would still be touring the exhibits, BUT how on earth could the school keep up with which kids were supposed to be with chaperones and which ones where supposed to supposed to be with their parent/guardian.....seems like a lot to keep up with on a hectic day.

Also, regarding cell phone pings, we have no cell towers on the Island here, the closest ones are in GB on the other side of the Sound so if you are the Island, you are pinging off GB towers. I wonder if there is any way she could have been pinging of the SI towers and not be there, just closer to that tower than the others....course I am not even remotely close to understand the pings and how they work, but the fact ours ping somewhere else piqued my curiosity.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: November 30, 2010, 01:05:33 PM »

See, I have a problem with this.

Is it considered suspicious to drop your children off at school?  How about putting them on the bus?   

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #757 on: November 30, 2010, 01:06:49 PM »

oo-oo-pps!  the above post was supposed to contain this quote. My bad.

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #758 on: November 30, 2010, 01:11:34 PM »

oo-oo-pps!  the above post was supposed to contain this quote. My bad.

The two posts, above should be zapped.  I meant for them to read thus:

Is it considered suspicious to drop your children off at school?  How about putting them on the bus?

<I have GOT to pause for a coffee break> 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: November 30, 2010, 01:12:09 PM »

See, I have a problem with this.

When my girls were young we did both. And have to tell you, once they were inside school, the thought of one of them disappearing never crossed my mind, but then that was a lot of years ago. I would have thought nothing about not walking either of them to their classroom, if the three of us were in the school and I had to leave, I'm sorry wouldn't have thought to escort them to the classrooms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.