April 24, 2024, 03:12:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #36 11/21/10 - 12/05/10  (Read 182630 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2010, 05:36:58 PM »

Puzzler   
As I recall, Terri was online immediately ordering those T-shirts and bracelets for a missing Kyron (that Kaine/Desiree are still selling) and Terri got someone she knows to help get those billboard signs up (50 billboards, I believe).  So it was Terri's job to be on the internet on behalf of Kyron.             Puzzler I didn't know that, don't remember reading that, but there is so much to read in several cases, must have missed that.

Yes, that was out there, but mainly overlooked.  I did have a "link" saved on it, too, but have literally just changed to a new computer over this past weekend and I no longer have that link.

But, the information is out there.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #81 on: November 22, 2010, 05:41:42 PM »

Puzzler   
As I recall, Terri was online immediately ordering those T-shirts and bracelets for a missing Kyron (that Kaine/Desiree are still selling) and Terri got someone she knows to help get those billboard signs up (50 billboards, I believe).  So it was Terri's job to be on the internet on behalf of Kyron.             Puzzler I didn't know that, don't remember reading that, but there is so much to read in several cases, must have missed that.

Yes, that was out there, but mainly overlooked.  I did have a "link" saved on it, too, but have literally just changed to a new computer over this past weekend and I no longer have that link.

But, the information is out there.

Thank-you
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: November 22, 2010, 05:42:40 PM »

Do any of you think that Kaine was directly involved with Kyron's disappearance?  I'm just asking because some of you sure sound as tho you directly blame him.

FCL - my heart says no and my mind wants to think no; however, truth is...IMO...we don't have enough concrete evidence to "know" one way or the other.  BUT...like I said, my heart just doesn't want to go there that Kaine had anything to do with Kyron missing. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: November 22, 2010, 05:45:45 PM »

I wonder if the truth will ever be known.  I wonder if Kyron will ever be found...

I don't think the "whole" truth will ever be known; I pray that Kyron will be found. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: November 22, 2010, 05:48:08 PM »

Here's the thing..if Terri was innocent, why is an innocent person on the internet, within 24 hrs of Kyron missing, writing about herself?  Having a pity party about being questioned by LE, asking people not to form opinions, etc.  Just sounds like a guilty person trying to justify herself and her actions

Desiree and Kaine have come forward..if Terri isn't guilty, then why hasn't she?  Don't say because Kaine told her not to..that won't float.  It didn't stop her from emailing, being on Facebook, posting comments after articles, sexting, etc.  The point is, she hasn't been charged with anything, she has done what she wanted..even bat phones...so why would she do all these things if she was innocent.  Her actions and her lack of actions in other things..make her look guilty to my eyes.
BBM.

the only answer i can even conjure up is that people are weird.  sometimes folks do really odd things.  i have always wondered why people involved closely in missing persons cases choose to start blabbing on the internet.  however, just because it makes no sense to me, doesn't mean that they feel the same way. 

Could this fall in the category we always hear: different people handle tragedy in different ways?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: November 22, 2010, 05:49:11 PM »

I wonder if the truth will ever be known.  I wonder if Kyron will ever be found...
I sure hope it doesn't go the way of little Haleigh Cummings 

That thought scare me and I have to admit that it's crossed my mind, too.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: November 22, 2010, 05:57:24 PM »

LE in this case has been disappointing too. Co$pared to another recent case, they look like amatures. I am a very strong believer in "Things aren't always what they appear to be". Based on that, we need more information, in 6 months, a GJ- why hasn't there been an arrest?

MK - agree that LE has been disappointing.  When I compare them to NC LE (Zahra's case).  Wow...what a difference.  In that case, LE was upfront, allowed the press to be very involved, the public has known all along what's going on and the progress they're making. NC LE has done a superb job in handling their case.  I don't want to infer that OR LE hasn't worked hard in their case.  That isn't it.  But I am disappointed that they don't come out an talk for themselves, that they give the parents tidbits of information, knowing the parents will go out.  However, IMO, it's tantamount to "using" the parents and I don't like that aspect.  Also, LE hasn't let out any real information and have manufactured photos to present for people to come to them with "independent" recollections (oxymoron). 

GJ - according to what we've heard, the GJ has talked with hundreds of people...still no arrest?  It's sounding to me like Stanton still doesn't have the concrete evidence he needs.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: November 22, 2010, 06:07:08 PM »

Concerning the gym, I am not that bothered that they went to the gym.  I'm sure they had their cell phones with them at every second. When I went through something horrible I was told by my counselor and by others to make a point to get some physical exercise because it relieves anxiety and depression.  When my husband asked for a divorce, and then moved out, I spent time at the gym simply because I couldn't stand to be in the house because of the absence of my 'husband'.  I was dangerously depressed and that's when I was given the advice to get out and get the body's natural endorphines (and also because it would help with the sleeplessness).  I don't think I could sit in the house all day waiting for an answer I'm not likely to get if I were misssing my baby - it would literally drive me over the edge.  I wouldn't be much good helping with anything as far as searching goes then.

That being said, what DID bother me about the gym is THAT is what Terri blogged about on her myspace or facebook or whatever she was using the first day or so.  The fact that they went to the gym, not so much.

Totally agree with you on the gym.  Just don't understand why it's so bothersome that Terri was on the computer.  That's what she did...use the computer a lot...much like the posters her on SM.  We're on the computer a lot.  Maybe you wouldn't have gone to the computer, maybe I wouldn't have gone to the computer....but what's wrong with Terri going to the computer?  Maybe she was asked to be on the computer...looking for emails about Kyron, ordering T-shirts and bracelets, getting billboard signs up, looking to see if anyone one (a craz-o) is posting anything on the websites about Kyron, etc.  What's so wrong with that? 

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: November 22, 2010, 07:12:35 PM »

Kaine interview on JVM NOW(after the commercial break).
Jane's off tonight for those that don't care for her.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: November 22, 2010, 07:23:49 PM »

Just read this post on BOC:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/comment-page-42/#comments

1.   Kaylee says:
November 22, 2010 at 12:36 pm
If someone also posts on Scared Monkeys, can you relay this information? From my research, I found that there were three people (who know each other from the psychic websites) together at the Wall of Hope when the mysterious note on the wall was written. It is not the person who is named on SM.

http://niecey456.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/24513330_640x480.jpg

One of those people is a personal friend of mine and I believe her when she says she saw the note written (which she posted on the psychic crime fighter website). http://www.psychiccrimefighter.com/ I have also been in email contact with the person I believe wrote the note. She is an area mom who has been out searching for Kyron using psychic guidance.

Another question brought up on SM was where Harry Morgan got his information for his gossip filled rant. I believe it came from one of the three women above, as she has been out searching with him. I don’t know or have any contact with her, but I think she used to post on this forum until she drew a rebuke from Blink. I can’t remember what her hat was here.

I hope I won’t draw a rebuke from Blink for posting this. My apologies in advance Blink, but I have been waiting for Klaasend’s approval to SM for months and am not able to post there.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: November 22, 2010, 07:32:37 PM »

Kaine says he has a couple of theories about what happened.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: November 22, 2010, 07:37:55 PM »

Kaine says Terri kept alhcolism hidden.  Slow build up over time.

Finances managed separately from each other, with that set up he didn't see everything.

Kaine never answered the question by Jane about passing-out drunk.  All Kaine said was Terri kept it hidden.

How can a person be passing-out drunk several nights a week AND have kept it hidden?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #92 on: November 22, 2010, 07:42:02 PM »

Finances managed separately from each other, with that set up he didn't see everything.

Kaine never answered the question by Jane about passing-out drunk.  All Kaine said was Terri kept it hidden.

How can a person be passing-out drunk several nights a week AND have kept it hidden?

Haven't a clue, that would be very hard to hide.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: November 22, 2010, 07:54:24 PM »

Concerning the gym, I am not that bothered that they went to the gym.  I'm sure they had their cell phones with them at every second. When I went through something horrible I was told by my counselor and by others to make a point to get some physical exercise because it relieves anxiety and depression.  When my husband asked for a divorce, and then moved out, I spent time at the gym simply because I couldn't stand to be in the house because of the absence of my 'husband'.  I was dangerously depressed and that's when I was given the advice to get out and get the body's natural endorphines (and also because it would help with the sleeplessness).  I don't think I could sit in the house all day waiting for an answer I'm not likely to get if I were misssing my baby - it would literally drive me over the edge.  I wouldn't be much good helping with anything as far as searching goes then.

That being said, what DID bother me about the gym is THAT is what Terri blogged about on her myspace or facebook or whatever she was using the first day or so.  The fact that they went to the gym, not so much.

Totally agree with you on the gym.  Just don't understand why it's so bothersome that Terri was on the computer.  That's what she did...use the computer a lot...much like the posters her on SM.  We're on the computer a lot.  Maybe you wouldn't have gone to the computer, maybe I wouldn't have gone to the computer....but what's wrong with Terri going to the computer?  Maybe she was asked to be on the computer...looking for emails about Kyron, ordering T-shirts and bracelets, getting billboard signs up, looking to see if anyone one (a craz-o) is posting anything on the websites about Kyron, etc.  What's so wrong with that? 

BBM

I would not be on the computer Saturday complaining to friends that LE had interviewed me more then once..when my stepson was reported missing less then 24 hours ago.  I would be busy talking with my husband, LE , Tony, Desiree, my family..trying to figure out what happened.  I would not be on the internet complaining to a friend about LE questioning me.

Sorry..that is just incomprehensible to me.  As far as ordering the t shirts and bracelets, organizing the donations of food , etc for searchers....she did not do that..her friends did..reread her her Facebook..she passed all of that on to them.  Which is the norm..no harm there.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: November 22, 2010, 07:58:03 PM »

Puzzler I don't think people care about any of the above Terri alledged activites online following Kyron going missing (ordering Tshirts/buttons/getting flyers ordered/organized/even surfing for nutbags that may have taken Kyron).  I think they are a little concerned about these;

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97541389.html

For example, five days after Kyron disappeared, KATU On Your Side investigators found Terri and her husband, Kaine, leaving their gym after a workout.

People commented about it and called her actions “unbelievable.”

Terri responded: “Wow. Unless you know all the details, the stress, the worry, the pain, you have nothing to speak of. You are merely making assumptions - you have no facts, details or knowledge to present so please refrain from your accusations,” she wrote.

She also responded to less significant matters like to people wondering why the couple’s Ford truck was towed from the Horman’s property.

Terri writes it was a mechanical issue. “If I may clear your mind … the truck was towed due to starter and is back at the property.”

In her longest post, about the church vigil for Kyron, Terri takes issue with a person who criticized the Horman family for observing the ceremony from a private room.

“Just so you can have the facts straight since I know personally … The family … went to the back of the church to watch and be part of the community - all together - mom, stepmom, dad, stepdad. …”

That was 11 days before Kaine moved out.

JMO but it's a little concerning when a stepmother of a missing child gets online to post comments with bloggers on news articles in an argumentative and defensive way.  These are just the online ones we know about I'd bet $$$ there are more.  Not to mention the "Bat Phones".

I personally don't care.  IMO it leaves me a character and electronic trail for her that I'm sure we will hear about later at trial so it's all good.

As you pointed out - CA - the similarities are there.   To me she is claiming her silence as an act in this respect (cuz in Terri World we are stupid!) and I say "Keep on Talkin Sugar".  All JMO.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: November 22, 2010, 07:58:30 PM »

Haven't a clue, that would be very hard to hide.

Unless what Kaine at first thought was Terri being really tired or just falling asleep turned out to be passing-out drunk 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: November 22, 2010, 08:06:01 PM »

Kaine has said that he was told by Terri that she had PPD..that she was also on meds for that..many meds make people sleepy.

He has also said in an interview that until she was gone from the house he didn't know how she hid the drinking.  Then they found soda cans, bottles, etc..hidden everywhere.with booze in them.  That is typical for abusers of alcohol..

He was also told by Terri that Kiara was fussy and teething so she needed to be up at odd times to take care of her..We each think what we have concluded...but many of the questions you raise were answered by Kaine long ago, as the investigation and Terri's behavior has come to light.  That is what makes me believe Kaine..some say he has contridicated himself...when you look back he really hasn't..he has been slowlly realizing what was happening..just my opinion 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: November 22, 2010, 08:16:09 PM »

Separate accounts? So she must have been making money from someplace. I thought he said she was spending all of his money? Maybe she had access to his account?
So Terri was stumbling, had slurred speech, passing out drunk on the couch while, the baby played alone, (wondering where Kyron was) and he didn't notice. I think that probably describes it a bit better. I think Kaine is trying to avoid being charged with child endangerment or what did they call it, failure to protect?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: November 22, 2010, 08:19:26 PM »

Kaine has said that he was told by Terri that she had PPD..that she was also on meds for that..many meds make people sleepy.

He has also said in an interview that until she was gone from the house he didn't know how she hid the drinking.  Then they found soda cans, bottles, etc..hidden everywhere.with booze in them.  That is typical for abusers of alcohol..

He was also told by Terri that Kiara was fussy and teething so she needed to be up at odd times to take care of her..We each think what we have concluded...but many of the questions you raise were answered by Kaine long ago, as the investigation and Terri's behavior has come to light.  That is what makes me believe Kaine..some say he has contridicated himself...when you look back he really hasn't..he has been slowlly realizing what was happening..just my opinion 

Also until the jig is up and it is all out in the open (the alcoholism) you cannot smell it - atleast I never could.  Now it's like radar nose - I can smell a drinker from a distance.  They reek.  And they will lie/deny/and hide it forever if they want to.  JMO
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #99 on: November 22, 2010, 08:21:59 PM »

That is my question too, especially since in his sworn affadavit he states she was "Visibly" drunk, staggering and slurring and then passed out on the couch and had Kiara with her at of after midnight (see, even if I had NO clue why my spouse was behaving this way~I'd have gotten out or insisted she seek therapy for whatever unknown ailment she was suffering.)...I would never allow my toddler to be on the floor in front of the tv with no supervision for fear of accidents, but maybe I am just overly cautious. I missed JVM so hope someone got in on video. I also feel it could be going the way of HaLeigh Cummings, too dads with custody-both IMO are control freaks and other similarities, not to mention the actions of LE remind me of each other sadly (and we kept praying LE knows more than they are telling ) 2 days until Thanksgiving, he needs to be found now......

Thanks for the info about the internet , shirts and bracelets Puzzler~I never knew that

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.