April 25, 2024, 04:35:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #36 11/21/10 - 12/05/10  (Read 182648 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: November 30, 2010, 06:44:24 PM »

See, I have a problem with this.

Is it considered suspicious to drop your children off at school?  How about putting them on the bus?   

That's not why she is considered a POI at all. It's what she did after she allegedly left Kyron at school. It's the missing and unaccounted time.

This is what bothers me. What would make TH remain silent? I'm not talking about her attorney telling her either. What could she have been doing that was so bad that it would make everyone think, including LE, that she is an unofficial POI in Kyron's disappearance? If you had a choice between having a lifetime embarrassment made public, by spilling the beans, or made a suspect in your stepson's disappearance, which would you choose?

This bothers me too Sassifrass! Assuming Terri is not involved, this is the only thing that even begins to make sense. Maybe in the beginning, Terri lied during a lie detector test because she was embarressed about something she did that day. Maybe she did not GET IT, that this is a very serious situation. Once she lied, she was on the hook. However, why did she not just come clean? Why clam up and hire an Attorney? This is one of many reasons that make me think she must be involved to some extent.

LDT are not admissible in court because they're not accurate. 
Some people can pass a LDT even though they're guilty.
Some people can not pass even though they're not guilty.
Police can lie to you.  They can tell you that you didn't pass a question  (whether you passed it or not).
Maybe she lied on the LDT. We'll never know because the results are not admissable.
She didn't get a lawyer and clam up for the first four weeks (I would have, too, because it was obvious she was in trouble). 
So she did make an effort to answer all the questions, if we're to believe what we've heard - she answered questions for hours and hours over days.
So sometimes I just want her to spill the beans - other times I think she maybe told all she knows.
If there's an accomplice, it is a possibility that Terri does not know where Kyron is.

All above does not mean she is not guilty.  I think she knows something.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: November 30, 2010, 07:47:42 PM »

Do we know what has happened to the MFH plot? Has that been validated as the truth? The problem I have with that whole thing is, the person she asked must have been the type of person that would kill someone or why ask, you know? I am not sure if I would believe that person or not, my gut tells me, not to. Also, there had been some problems with that one man in the past, the one she called the police on, is that the same person who said she wanted to hire him to kill her husband? I know the police told Kaine about the MFH plot, but don't they also have an obligation to do that, especially under the circumstances?

I had asked the same, but I don't think anyone has said anything about the MFH plot since that first bit about it.  I can't imagine if there were any validity at all to that claim that they wouldn't be pursuing it, and yet - she's still walking isn't she?  So I wonder what all of that was about...
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: November 30, 2010, 07:47:55 PM »

Look at the recent bomb case in Portland where LE as working with the would be bomber?

Why didn't they arrest him when they heard about the plot?

I think this case so clearly shows what would be involved with the MFH.  Just because she has not been arrested means nothing.

I agree - they know where she is at and what she is doing.  Let her continue to yak away and sweat while they continue to build the case.  She's not going any where period.

The judge has given them until January why not keep looking for Kyron?  I think they have plenty but again why rush it.  There's no need and they can learn all they can in the meantime.

We want Kyron the rest will keep until January.  JMO.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: November 30, 2010, 07:51:51 PM »

I remember after I had my daughter, I was so overwhelmed by my lack of experience, I couldn't believe the hospital just let me walk out with her!  I felt like I needed a license or a degree or SOMETHING.  LOL. 

Just as aside - I thought this just was the cutest thing ever.  Smile   In all this awfulness, thank you for the grin!   
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #804 on: November 30, 2010, 08:17:24 PM »

See, I have a problem with this.

Is it considered suspicious to drop your children off at school?  How about putting them on the bus?   

That's not why she is considered a POI at all. It's what she did after she allegedly left Kyron at school. It's the missing and unaccounted time.

This is what bothers me. What would make TH remain silent? I'm not talking about her attorney telling her either. What could she have been doing that was so bad that it would make everyone think, including LE, that she is an unofficial POI in Kyron's disappearance? If you had a choice between having a lifetime embarrassment made public, by spilling the beans, or made a suspect in your stepson's disappearance, which would you choose?

This bothers me too Sassifrass! Assuming Terri is not involved, this is the only thing that even begins to make sense. Maybe in the beginning, Terri lied during a lie detector test because she was embarressed about something she did that day. Maybe she did not GET IT, that this is a very serious situation. Once she lied, she was on the hook. However, why did she not just come clean? Why clam up and hire an Attorney? This is one of many reasons that make me think she must be involved to some extent.

LDT are not admissible in court because they're not accurate. 
Some people can pass a LDT even though they're guilty.
Some people can not pass even though they're not guilty.
Police can lie to you.  They can tell you that you didn't pass a question  (whether you passed it or not).
Maybe she lied on the LDT. We'll never know because the results are not admissable.
She didn't get a lawyer and clam up for the first four weeks (I would have, too, because it was obvious she was in trouble). 
So she did make an effort to answer all the questions, if we're to believe what we've heard - she answered questions for hours and hours over days.
So sometimes I just want her to spill the beans - other times I think she maybe told all she knows.
If there's an accomplice, it is a possibility that Terri does not know where Kyron is.

All above does not mean she is not guilty.  I think she knows something.

This is NOT about passing or failing a LDT. Everyone knows that they are inadmissible in a court of law.

I'm talking about her choice to stay silent because she is hiding something about her whereabouts on June 4th, 2010. There is something she did within that time frame that she chooses to become mum about.

As I said, she has a choice, tell the truth about what she REALLY did that day, if she's innocent, or continue to be the focus of Kyron being missing and go to friggin jail. It's her choice and she seems to choose the latter. IMO, she's guilty as heck.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #805 on: November 30, 2010, 08:27:58 PM »

Star,

Koko's Cat

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: November 30, 2010, 08:28:58 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight at 9pm ET:

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #807 on: November 30, 2010, 08:35:37 PM »

One other thing, can you look this little child in the eye, after everything that you've heard from both bio parents, and say she didn't have anything to do with his disappearance?  Can you?

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #808 on: November 30, 2010, 08:47:30 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight at 9pm ET:

Thanks, Klaas!

I would love to listen to this, but must attend a meeting.  I've never listened to SM radio, so feel kinda outta the loop... is there an archive of tapes, so that I may listen later?

Much thanks,

K. Cat 

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #809 on: November 30, 2010, 09:15:31 PM »

How about this one, where he is so happy being with Desiree. His life, as he knew it, was taken from him. The ONLY person keeping silent about that day and the ONLY person emailing everyone and their brother using defensive wording, is Terri. She knows where Kyron is or knows why he came to be where he is now. I'm not being blind sided about her. I'm using my common sense.  JMO

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #810 on: November 30, 2010, 09:16:58 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys. I pray Kyron will come home soon.  an angelic monkey

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #811 on: November 30, 2010, 09:19:09 PM »

Does anyone remember reading that Kyron liked to go to places he could fly to on a plane?

I thought this was on the BringKyronHome website, but if it was, it is gone now.

If it was taken down, I find it a little odd.

Sassifrass- Can you please ask Desiree if Kyron ever flew to Medford to visit her? (I'm thinking sometime in Jan-May, I know that is broad.)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #812 on: November 30, 2010, 10:11:54 PM »

One other thing, can you look this little child in the eye, after everything that you've heard from both bio parents, and say she didn't have anything to do with his disappearance?  Can you?

I can't believe I am taking a bite but at this point I could say yes. Sorry, it's just my feelings and I don't think I should have to apologize for them. While my heart aches for them and I can't imagine the horror they face everyday I also think that they had very little to do the the day to day details encompassed in raising a child, they seem like they may have been more detached and let Terri do these things. It appears she took him to special events, even took Ky to Q's b-day and I don't recall another parent but Greg Mc in the pictures, take kids to  the dr., take time to teach them to sign (IIRC James stated she taught him to sign as a baby,) helped with homework, made dinner, clean house,chauffer, mow the yard, do yardwork, laundry etc., and while I know there may be many gasps spreading as this is read I am honest enough to admit alot of homes work this way. The husband works and is the breadwinner and the wife/stepmom does literally everything else, and it seems to work fine but often times in those situations the working parent (because there are times that is the woman) is disengaged in the day to day details, and misses alot of cues the kids are begging to be seen, they miss cues from their partner too and if you read how many things they didn't know such as the alcoholism (and I read today Kaine stated she was a closet drinker in 2005), surely after that tidbit and the DUI,  and passing out visibly drunk many would have figured it out, and frankly it is their responsibility as parents IMO, no one gets a pass to let someone else raise their child, and then turn around after being completely out of the loop and gripe about how they turned out. Kinda like not voting and biatching, if you don't participate what do you expect.  So while I am not saying anyone in any type of marriage has the right to disappear a child, I view this less emotionally than they do when they speak so perception changes and right now if I were on a jury and knowing only what we know now, I couldn't convict her.......are there alot of questions about many things she did/didn't do, he77 yes but also I have questions about LE, due process, the power of suggestion wrt the flyers, telling ppl not to talk, contradiction of who saw Ky last and enough that it looks like they are taking a theory and asking to shove evidence in to fit it vs letting the evidence take them wherever. So, while I do pray every night for him to be found alive and well and end this hell on earth of theirs, I also couldn't convict someone from a he said/she said......

Ok, throw nanners and if I don't respond its because I fell asleep........sick and on RX so excuse the typos

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: November 30, 2010, 11:47:31 PM »

Island Monkey- Your post just summed up exactly how I feel about this case.  I hope you feel better Smile
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #814 on: December 01, 2010, 12:07:32 AM »

Island Monkey- Your post just summed up exactly how I feel about this case.  I hope you feel better Smile
  Thanks, I wish like he77 I felt different but I can't lie about it.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: December 01, 2010, 12:37:40 AM »

What I can say is that I want the "guilty" party to be brought to justice.  If Terri is "the one", then I want Terri to be brought to justice.  I don't wish that about Terri to the exclusion of all others.  What if it turns out that Terri's not guilty of taking Kyron?  What if Terri's involvement is indirect and someone else actually took Kyron?  Then that's the person I want brought to justice.   If Terri and someone else or others are involved, then I want them all brought to justice.  So, I'm not looking at "just Terri did it and only Terri"...no...I'm keeping my mind more open than that just in case another person(s) is involved and and trusting that LE will eventually arrest all the guilty party(s).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: December 01, 2010, 12:38:04 AM »

Island Monkey, I also wondered why Desiree and Kaine were not at Quinn's birthday party. I just thought it was odd that Terri was there but not Desiree or Kaine. I hope you are feeling much better very soon!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: December 01, 2010, 12:42:45 AM »

If LE has proof positive that Terri hired the landscaper to kill Kaine, I just don't get why she is not in jail. It would maybe make her cop a plea with regards to Kyron if she was involved. I thought this article was interesting regarding murder for hire. http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/murder-hire-hit-man/story?id=12099973
Joni97103
Scared Monkey

« Reply #818 on: December 01, 2010, 12:49:27 AM »

IIRC, TH did not "lawyer up" until the MFH thing...she didn't ask for a lawyer during any of the hours-long interrogations in the first days, or even when she had trouble with the LDT's.  Also, IIRC, Houze contacted her, she didn't contact him. 

I'm not defending TH, because I changed my mind quite awhile ago, but people keep bringing up the fact that she is hiding behind her lawyer/who she didn't even have until the alleged MFH came into light.  The absolute first thing Houze would have told her is "don't talk to anyone", so she's just doing what she is told.  I wish it were otherwise, but alas, it's not.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #819 on: December 01, 2010, 12:50:49 AM »

Island Monkey, I also wondered why Desiree and Kaine were not at Quinn's birthday party. I just thought it was odd that Terri was there but not Desiree or Kaine. I hope you are feeling much better very soon!

I did too and thought I was wrong, but haven't seen anything other than Terri, Greg, Q, Kyron, Kitty and IIRC James at the party....maybe there is a good explanation, but I missed it, maybe it was too far for Desiree and Tony and Kaine was sick so Terri went ?? Grasping at straws because there could be a number of explanations for many things but to miss your child's b-day party and send the stepbrother with stepmom and no relation to Q is unique.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.