April 19, 2024, 03:29:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #36 11/21/10 - 12/05/10  (Read 182512 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #820 on: December 01, 2010, 12:53:51 AM »

If LE has proof positive that Terri hired the landscaper to kill Kaine, I just don't get why she is not in jail. It would maybe make her cop a plea with regards to Kyron if she was involved. I thought this article was interesting regarding murder for hire. http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/murder-hire-hit-man/story?id=12099973

This is another one I don't understand, why did he wait to come to LE 6-7 mos later?? Then the sting backfired, so more he said she said.

Thanks sebastian, I am starting to feel a little better but sleeping alot....and I looked back at my typos and some post I totally misread and decided no more percocet and posting Wink

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #821 on: December 01, 2010, 12:57:41 AM »

IIRC, TH did not "lawyer up" until the MFH thing...she didn't ask for a lawyer during any of the hours-long interrogations in the first days, or even when she had trouble with the LDT's.  Also, IIRC, Houze contacted her, she didn't contact him. 

I'm not defending TH, because I changed my mind quite awhile ago, but people keep bringing up the fact that she is hiding behind her lawyer/who she didn't even have until the alleged MFH came into light.  The absolute first thing Houze would have told her is "don't talk to anyone", so she's just doing what she is told.  I wish it were otherwise, but alas, it's not.

Those are my recollections also, and seriously if I had all fingers pointed at me and I was innocent, I very well may lawyer up myself or risk ending up like Riley Fox dad in prison and innocent, and I am not defending her either but I can see why someone would eventually. I read one of the 4 parents had a lawyer a week to ten days after Kyron disappeared......can't find it now nor remember which parent it was.

come hom lil man

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: December 01, 2010, 01:11:09 AM »

If LE has proof positive that Terri hired the landscaper to kill Kaine, I just don't get why she is not in jail. It would maybe make her cop a plea with regards to Kyron if she was involved. I thought this article was interesting regarding murder for hire. http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/murder-hire-hit-man/story?id=12099973

I don't "think" we've heard that there is positive proof.  I'm highly suspicious there isn't any positive proof and that's why LE pulled a sting operation - to get the proof - however, they were unsuccessful.  What I recall is that there was "probable cause" based on what LE was told by the landscaper and on sexting between the landscaper and Terri.  I never heard that there were any e-mails about a MFH (and if anyone has knowledge of a link to that, please point me in that direction).  If LE had e-mails about a MFH were, then there would be no need for a sting operation.  Of course, have e-mails and proving who typed the e-mails is another hurdle.

The "sting" was done to get concrete evidence.  It didn't work.  Terri called 911. 

It seems to me (with what we know at this point) that the MFH is a he said, she said type of thing.

At first I really bought into the MFH, but since learning about the confrontation(s) between Terri and Rudy and her calling 911 on him and him getting so livid over it...I do wonder if he has gotten revenge by concocting the MFH....after all, once LE went through Terri's phone records, once again Terri was a reason that brought LE to Rudy's front door.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: December 01, 2010, 01:13:29 AM »

IIRC, TH did not "lawyer up" until the MFH thing...she didn't ask for a lawyer during any of the hours-long interrogations in the first days, or even when she had trouble with the LDT's.  Also, IIRC, Houze contacted her, she didn't contact him. 

I'm not defending TH, because I changed my mind quite awhile ago, but people keep bringing up the fact that she is hiding behind her lawyer/who she didn't even have until the alleged MFH came into light.  The absolute first thing Houze would have told her is "don't talk to anyone", so she's just doing what she is told.  I wish it were otherwise, but alas, it's not.

Those are my recollections also, and seriously if I had all fingers pointed at me and I was innocent, I very well may lawyer up myself or risk ending up like Riley Fox dad in prison and innocent, and I am not defending her either but I can see why someone would eventually. I read one of the 4 parents had a lawyer a week to ten days after Kyron disappeared......can't find it now nor remember which parent it was.

come hom lil man

I believe Terri hired an attorney after 4 weeks. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Joni97103
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: December 01, 2010, 01:18:30 AM »

Yes Puzzler, which is right around the time KH file the RO and took Kiara, because LE told him they had evidence TH had tried to hire someone to kill him.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: December 01, 2010, 01:18:47 AM »

If my child was still missing after almost 6 months, I think I would be getting REALLY REALLY frustrated with LE. Does anyone else find it odd that Kaine is so confident in the job that LE is doing? I wonder if he knows something is about to hit the fan?
Joni97103
Scared Monkey

« Reply #826 on: December 01, 2010, 01:21:22 AM »

Sebastian - ya know?  For the last month I've had this nagging thought, that this is a part of something much bigger, and that everyone (including the silent TH), have been working with LE to bring down a huge child-trafficing ring or something. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: December 01, 2010, 01:27:57 AM »

If my child was still missing after almost 6 months, I think I would be getting REALLY REALLY frustrated with LE. Does anyone else find it odd that Kaine is so confident in the job that LE is doing? I wonder if he knows something is about to hit the fan?

Maybe.  Remember that Stanton got funds based on a business plan to get a number of things accomplised by February 2011 and he formed a task force to work, as well.  So, I think that lends us toward thinking that there's some crossing of "T's" and dotting of "I's" going on...and hoping that there's only a couple of items that need to be finalized to make an arrest or arrests.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #828 on: December 01, 2010, 01:28:26 AM »

Sebastian - ya know?  For the last month I've had this nagging thought, that this is a part of something much bigger, and that everyone (including the silent TH), have been working with LE to bring down a huge child-trafficing ring or something. 
That has crossed my mind too after that huge arrest, but I can also see it as a crime of opportunity, SO in the area......most likely not the case, but things are just not adding up as they should and I also think LE using the parents to be the de facto PIO is odd

I remember the mechanic/bioler room in the school and again IIRC wasn't it below the stairs Tanner stated Kyron was descending. Perfect spot for some nut to show him something really cool in that room, and sneak him out in large trash can janitors use, the possibilities are endless, but that room haunts me for some reason

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #829 on: December 01, 2010, 01:30:17 AM »

Maybe.  Remember that Stanton got funds based on a business plan to get a number of things accomplised by February 2011 and he formed a task force to work, as well.  So, I think that lends us toward thinking that there's some crossing of "T's" and dotting of "I's" going on...and hoping that there's only a couple of items that need to be finalized to make an arrest or arrests.

That is my prayer every night, let this timeline stick and the arrest(s) be made after the finalization of the I's and T's.

[
Joni97103
Scared Monkey

« Reply #830 on: December 01, 2010, 01:33:25 AM »

I remember the mechanic/bioler room in the school and again IIRC wasn't it below the stairs Tanner stated Kyron was descending. Perfect spot for some nut to show him something really cool in that room, and sneak him out in large trash can janitors use, the possibilities are endless, but that room haunts me for some reason
[/quote]

I know exactly what you mean IM...so many things just aren't adding up! 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: December 01, 2010, 01:38:15 AM »

That has crossed my mind too after that huge arrest, but I can also see it as a crime of opportunity, SO in the area......most likely not the case, but things are just not adding up as they should and I also think LE using the parents to be the de facto PIO is odd

Isn't there a door to the outside from there?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #832 on: December 01, 2010, 01:51:48 AM »

I "think" so, let me see if I can find it before the RX hits me......BRB

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #833 on: December 01, 2010, 01:56:44 AM »

Photographer's comments:

Mechanical Room
I don't know if this school is heated by a boiler--I suspect is is, and this would be the way to get to it. This is at the back of the school, down the narrow stairway from the back playground. Soccer field is behind me. Front of the school to my right.

[
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #834 on: December 01, 2010, 02:48:28 AM »

BBM...Yes, there is something fishy here, IMO.  However, I'll keep my paws crossed, but am too disillusioned to hold my breath.  Sad   

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #835 on: December 01, 2010, 02:56:49 AM »

Yes, IM, I can see what you mean.  However... note the tall grass in front of the door?  It looks fairly close to the door, though I suppose that could be a matter of distorted perception from the camera's POV.   Anyway..... the grass is not bent down or anything.  (Maybe in one narrow spot, but if you were hauling something out that door, I'd think you would have flattened it.

Also, I'm not sure if cadaver dogs checked the school?!?  I can't figure out if HO did or not.  I thought he had... but now I'm not so sure.  Anyway, if he did and didn't get death alerts, Kyron was most likely alive when he left the school. 

Question:Was there a witness that said Kyron was outside in the parking lot?!? 

Thanks!  I hope you are feeling better, soon!   

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #836 on: December 01, 2010, 07:46:35 AM »

Sorry for the O/T but Tracygirl - could you drop me an email at cindygillie@Yahoo.com - I have a need for your legal background on a witness prep question! Thanks

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #837 on: December 01, 2010, 09:23:56 AM »

Island Monkey- Your post just summed up exactly how I feel about this case.  I hope you feel better Smile
  Thanks, I wish like he77 I felt different but I can't lie about it.....
I feel the same, but couldn't have expressed it as well. Hope you feel better soon IM   an angelic monkey
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: December 01, 2010, 10:16:34 AM »

OT but another horrible case that has not caught the public's attention with some similarities to Kyron's.  Watch the video.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/macomb_county/28-year-old-renee-king-is-facing-murder-charges-for-the-death-of-her-step-daughter
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #839 on: December 01, 2010, 11:06:43 AM »

OT but another horrible case that has not caught the public's attention with some similarities to Kyron's.  Watch the video.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/macomb_county/28-year-old-renee-king-is-facing-murder-charges-for-the-death-of-her-step-daughter
Another horrible case
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.