April 25, 2024, 05:54:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #36 11/21/10 - 12/05/10  (Read 182649 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: December 03, 2010, 04:37:02 PM »

Please excuse my ignorance, but who is RS?

RS is Rudy Sanchez, the landscaper Terri hired to take down blackberry bushes in the Horman's yard.  The landscaper that is involved in the alleged MFH plot and the LS that Terri called 911 on in May and that was livid with Terri for having made that call because he is in the U.S. illegally.  Then LE showed up at his house in connection with the 911 call and his wife was there.

Rudy Sanchez is the man that Terri's divorce attorney, Bunch, told the judge in the divorce case that they cannot get LE to give them contact information for Rudy Sanchez due to the on-going criminal investigation and that Bunch can't find him because Rudy Sanchez is an "alias".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: December 03, 2010, 04:46:06 PM »

Blink seems to think this man and his associates are the key to this. There is some interesting research on this man over there.

There are a few things about him that seem hinky to me. I wouldn't be surprised if he is tied into this some how.

Puzzler, do we know if the woman and 2 children missing which by the way one of the child's birthday is close to the time Kyron went missing which I find odd, is this the wife of RS or one of his associates? LE had said they were investigating somebody previous to Kyron going missing, I wonder if it was this man? When was the woman and children reported missing? I know it took a month, but do you know when?

There has been a lot of good research going on about this subject on BOC.

The 911 call Terri made on RS was early May...later in May, Elsy and children left (don't know how/where) and early June Kyron is gone, too.  However, (as far as I understand it) Elsy and children were not reported "missing" until late "July" (20 something...24,25, etc.) (which is not a month - but 2 months later).  Police (per Blink) have been looking for Elsy. Elsy is thought to be the wife of RS.  It's hard to track down because of alias' and by culture, Mexican women use their maiden last name as well as their married last name (gets very complicated and convoluted).

Do you or anybody know if they have searched in Mexico? I would assume family in mexico has been contacted or she would not be considered missing. So I think LE wanted to speak to the wife but couldn't. I think RS had said his wife left in May and didn't know where she is, perhaps creating a time line. I think she was reported missing because of the Kyron investigation. I think it is one of the cases LE was speaking about when he mentioned parallel investigations. So are they considering this woman took Kyron or are they considering RS disappeared his wife, children and Kyron? I suppose that is the question isn't it.

Yep!  That is the question.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #882 on: December 03, 2010, 04:55:09 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #883 on: December 03, 2010, 04:56:22 PM »

Thanks, I remember now. So many cases.....so many initials .....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #884 on: December 03, 2010, 05:14:54 PM »

RS is Rudy Sanchez, the landscaper Terri hired to take down blackberry bushes in the Horman's yard.  The landscaper that is involved in the alleged MFH plot and the LS that Terri called 911 on in May and that was livid with Terri for having made that call because he is in the U.S. illegally.  Then LE showed up at his house in connection with the 911 call and his wife was there.

I feel that call was a rumor.  It was  Mother's Day. No one could find a 911 call that day.  It was a rumor by a psychic. 

It is not a fact.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: December 03, 2010, 05:15:38 PM »

Rudy Sanchez is the man that Terri's divorce attorney, Bunch, told the judge in the divorce case that they cannot get LE to give them contact information for Rudy Sanchez due to the on-going criminal investigation and that Bunch can't find him because Rudy Sanchez is an "alias".

Now I wonder if LE couldn't give the information because of the investigation into Kyron or because the 911 call is connected to something else they are investigating?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: December 03, 2010, 05:25:22 PM »

I feel that call was a rumor.  It was  Mother's Day. No one could find a 911 call that day.  It was a rumor by a psychic. 

It is not a fact.

I am not sure if it was a rumor or not.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: December 03, 2010, 05:26:49 PM »

Now I wonder if LE couldn't give the information because of the investigation into Kyron or because the 911 call is connected to something else they are investigating?

I mean rather then the 911 call, that RS is connected to something else they are investigating. Sorry for the mis-statement.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: December 03, 2010, 05:29:40 PM »

I am not sure if it was ever confirmed but there was talk about RS or his business having something to do with the garden the students, parents and staff worked on at Skyeline. Are you familiar with that?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: December 03, 2010, 07:13:41 PM »

It is not a fact.

Blink checked into it and put out an article on it:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/#comments

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: December 03, 2010, 11:25:58 PM »

I am not sure if it was ever confirmed but there was talk about RS or his business having something to do with the garden the students, parents and staff worked on at Skyeline. Are you familiar with that?

All I know about is that Terri supposedly met Rudy at the school on a day when volunteers were helping spruce up the school and that landscaping was part of that work. 

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #891 on: December 04, 2010, 10:15:53 AM »

Today marks 6 months since Kyron has been missing. That's half of a year.

Where are you Kyron?  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: December 04, 2010, 11:16:36 AM »

How very sad.   

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #893 on: December 04, 2010, 12:19:50 PM »

How very sad.   

Praying daily for our missing boy, Kyron.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: December 04, 2010, 01:02:47 PM »

i might have missed it,but didnt see it posted

Kyron Horman's parents urge the public to keep looking for missing boy on the sixth month anniversary of his disappearance
Published: Thursday, December 02, 2010, 12:53 PM     Updated: Thursday, December 02, 2010, 1:12 PM

They said they would not be holding a press conference or giving interviews, but urged the public to continue to look for the boy, who would now be 8 years old

Here is the statement:   

We recognize that it has now been 6 months since Kyron went missing and we are still deeply saddened that he is not home with us. We feel the investigation continues to move forward in a positive manner and is progressing toward finding out what happened to Kyron. Briefings continue with law enforcement on a regular basis and we remain confident in the commitment of law enforcement and in the mission to find our son.

We all still remain focused and relentless in the pursuit of bringing Kyron home. We would like to stress to everyone that Kyron has not yet been found and we need everyone's help. We still need everyone willing to pass out fliers and/or post them in high visibility areas.

If you are travelling, attending holiday events, out shopping, or even shipping packages from your business you can help.

We can help get fliers to you if you need them to pass out, post, or ship (please use the web master email link at www.bringkyronhome.org to request some).

Kyron still needs all of us.

We love you Kyron and we will never give up hope.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/12/kyron_hormans_parents_urge_the.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: December 04, 2010, 01:43:36 PM »

I can't believe it has been 6 months. My heart goes out to all who loved Kyron. May you all be reunited soon.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: December 04, 2010, 01:44:18 PM »

All I know about is that Terri supposedly met Rudy at the school on a day when volunteers were helping spruce up the school and that landscaping was part of that work. 

More then likely Kyron knew this man, if the above is true.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: December 04, 2010, 03:56:34 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/12/multnomah_county_sheriff_dan_s_2.html
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #898 on: December 04, 2010, 03:58:24 PM »

Okay, I'm not quite sure what went wrong there, but I could barely see the link I put in, I hope this is better
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: December 04, 2010, 04:12:50 PM »

OK, the above article is disheartening to say the least.

Where is Kyron???   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.