March 29, 2024, 04:07:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #36 11/21/10 - 12/05/10  (Read 181139 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: December 04, 2010, 06:43:22 PM »

Hello Kitty thank you for the information. Given you are posting it you must understand what it is saying, lol. I will admit I find it confusing. So using what you have read and learned, do you have an opinion on which cell tower it is believed Terri's phone pinged? Is that possible to tell?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: December 04, 2010, 06:44:25 PM »

One other thing, can you look this little child in the eye, after everything that you've heard from both bio parents, and say she didn't have anything to do with his disappearance?  Can you?

I can't believe I am taking a bite but at this point I could say yes. Sorry, it's just my feelings and I don't think I should have to apologize for them. While my heart aches for them and I can't imagine the horror they face everyday I also think that they had very little to do the the day to day details encompassed in raising a child, they seem like they may have been more detached and let Terri do these things. It appears she took him to special events, even took Ky to Q's b-day and I don't recall another parent but Greg Mc in the pictures, take kids to  the dr., take time to teach them to sign (IIRC James stated she taught him to sign as a baby,) helped with homework, made dinner, clean house,chauffer, mow the yard, do yardwork, laundry etc., and while I know there may be many gasps spreading as this is read I am honest enough to admit alot of homes work this way. The husband works and is the breadwinner and the wife/stepmom does literally everything else, and it seems to work fine but often times in those situations the working parent (because there are times that is the woman) is disengaged in the day to day details, and misses alot of cues the kids are begging to be seen, they miss cues from their partner too and if you read how many things they didn't know such as the alcoholism (and I read today Kaine stated she was a closet drinker in 2005), surely after that tidbit and the DUI,  and passing out visibly drunk many would have figured it out, and frankly it is their responsibility as parents IMO, no one gets a pass to let someone else raise their child, and then turn around after being completely out of the loop and gripe about how they turned out. Kinda like not voting and biatching, if you don't participate what do you expect.  So while I am not saying anyone in any type of marriage has the right to disappear a child, I view this less emotionally than they do when they speak so perception changes and right now if I were on a jury and knowing only what we know now, I couldn't convict her.......are there alot of questions about many things she did/didn't do, he77 yes but also I have questions about LE, due process, the power of suggestion wrt the flyers, telling ppl not to talk, contradiction of who saw Ky last and enough that it looks like they are taking a theory and asking to shove evidence in to fit it vs letting the evidence take them wherever. So, while I do pray every night for him to be found alive and well and end this hell on earth of theirs, I also couldn't convict someone from a he said/she said......

Ok, throw nanners and if I don't respond its because I fell asleep........sick and on RX so excuse the typos

Hi, Island Monkey--I'm several days late with this but am trying to catch up. I agree with everything you say up to the point of "What do you expect."  The last thing in the world to expect is that your child would disappear. What you describe is the way many marriages operate and it just isn't fair to pile all of the responsibility on your spouse.  In fact, I wouldn't put up with it and one wonders why Terri did.  She could have just taken that darling baby and walked away.

Since Terri is the last person to have been seen with Kyron, suspicion naturally falls on her, but sure there is a chance she didn't do anything at all to Kyron, IMO a slight chance. But whatever the case, you're entitled to your opinion.

You're a nice person and I wouldn't throw anything at you and I hope you are feeling much better by now.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: December 04, 2010, 06:46:18 PM »

P.S.  That is a beautiful picture of Kyron.  He was such a charming little guy.  There's just something about him that attracts you to him.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: December 04, 2010, 06:59:17 PM »

P.S.  That is a beautiful picture of Kyron.  He was such a charming little guy.  There's just something about him that attracts you to him.

He seems like a child I would like my children to be friends with and play with. Just a sweet looking kid
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: December 04, 2010, 07:12:32 PM »

In Stanton's interview he says there's no physical evidence of Kyron or anyone linked to Kyron.  That says to me that LE/Family never got Kyron's glasses in the mailbox...nor any letter for that matter (wouldn't glasses and a letter be physical evidence linked to Kyron?)

He says they've interviewed over 1,000 witnesses...think about that a minute...over 1,000.  Thats an extreme amount of people and, once again, leads me to believe that this case "surprisingly" mushroomed into to additional areas that had to be investigated, while in the course of Kyron's investigation.  It really is looking like there's something else going on here with adults and poor Kyron is/was swept up in the middle of it.

If you look at the interview paragraph by paragraph, it is quite informative.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #925 on: December 04, 2010, 07:12:34 PM »

Hello Kitty thank you for the information. Given you are posting it you must understand what it is saying, lol. I will admit I find it confusing. So using what you have read and learned, do you have an opinion on which cell tower it is believed Terri's phone pinged? Is that possible to tell?
When people where doing the cell phone pings for Casey Anthony, I got so lost reading, just gave up. This shouldn't be nowhere near as hard, not like in Caylee's thread. I'm confused also Tracygirl.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #926 on: December 04, 2010, 07:22:34 PM »

In Stanton's interview he says there's no physical evidence of Kyron or anyone linked to Kyron.  That says to me that LE/Family never got Kyron's glasses in the mailbox...nor any letter for that matter (wouldn't glasses and a letter be physical evidence linked to Kyron?)

He says they've interviewed over 1,000 witnesses...think about that a minute...over 1,000.  Thats an extreme amount of people and, once again, leads me to believe that this case "surprisingly" mushroomed into to additional areas that had to be investigated, while in the course of Kyron's investigation.  It really is looking like there's something else going on here with adults and poor Kyron is/was swept up in the middle of it.

I only pray that through one of these side-investigations they can find something that will get someone who knows something to talk and it leads them to Kyron.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: December 04, 2010, 08:37:20 PM »

Puzzler I think you make a good assumption that no letter or glasses had been found. I would think that would be considered physical evidence.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: December 04, 2010, 08:48:47 PM »

When people where doing the cell phone pings for Casey Anthony, I got so lost reading, just gave up. This shouldn't be nowhere near as hard, not like in Caylee's thread. I'm confused also Tracygirl.

It is confusing, I am hoping HelloKitty can shed some light on this. I think the only thing I want to know is they are saying her phone pinged on Sauvie, what cell tower is that? Is it the one near St Helens?
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #929 on: December 04, 2010, 08:51:02 PM »

re the cell phone pings. Who knows which tower because we don't know where her phone pinged.  We are guessing Sauvie.

Think of it this way.  The phone sends out a signal and it registers on the tower.  That is one point.  Then the person moves and it registers on the tower.  2 points.  I don't know what the spacing in time of pings are, so I don't know how far someone moves before the phone pings again.  But you can see how that would show where a person is and has gone.  But we aren't privvy to that info.

Here is something extremely interesting.

From Blink...Kaine said this on that JVM show:

"There's a lot of things that we've found out or are finding out that were happening during the time that we were together that they are just -- they're shocking. "

and then this (though it did reference her drinking)

"But what’s happening behind the scenes.... at least in this particular case.... is we believe it was just being hidden through various other forms and because of the way we had our finances set up and other things set up where we had things managed separately from each other, there was just not a lot of visibility into any information that would raise concern."
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: December 04, 2010, 08:52:37 PM »

That airport I posted, does that have private flights? It must right? What type of flights do an industrial airport have? That is how he could have left the area without any type of real problem.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #931 on: December 04, 2010, 09:27:54 PM »

with a 6 hour head start, I don't see any thing as being a problem for getting away. 
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #932 on: December 04, 2010, 09:31:11 PM »

BBM

I would not make that assumption. You need to look at the whole paragraph:

Though no physical evidence tied to Kyron's disappearance has been unearthed, searchers have uncovered evidence from unrelated crimes. They've found abandoned stolen vehicles, and discarded purses in the woods were tracked to an identity theft and burglary case from the late 1980s.

They are talking about the searches.

Regarding the cell pings, Sauvie Island doesn't have any towers there. So the ping that was picked up was a tower that is used if you are on SI. That's why they keep searching there.

Also, just as a side note this reference in the article:

Though the sheriff and his investigators won't comment on any suspects, it's clear from court documents and testimony in the couple's pending divorce case that Terri Horman remains at the center of their inquiry, as well as a handful of associates and friends of the stepmother, including DeDe Spicher.

Don't discard her as a suspect/accomplice in this. The bio family knows all about her.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #933 on: December 04, 2010, 09:42:16 PM »

Though the sheriff and his investigators won't comment on any suspects, it's clear from court documents and testimony in the couple's pending divorce case that Terri Horman remains at the center of their inquiry, as well as a handful of associates and friends of the stepmother, including DeDe Spicher.

Don't discard her as a suspect/accomplice in this. The bio family knows all about her.        Sassifrass can you explain what you mean, the bio family knows all about her, all about DeDe Spicher?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #934 on: December 04, 2010, 09:49:01 PM »

One more side note. LE have their suspects and who they believe is tied to Kyron being missing. It's just a matter of "connecting the dots".

These people were very shrewd, but as they say "No criminal can cover ALL of their tracks". LE just needs to find the missing pieces. It will come in time. Hopefully, it will be sooner than later.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #935 on: December 04, 2010, 09:55:40 PM »

Don't discard her as a suspect/accomplice in this. The bio family knows all about her.        Sassifrass can you explain what you mean, the bio family knows all about her, all about DeDe Spicher?

Sure NRCG. Just speaking on the DY side and what I know, there is much more info that was not released. DS, is NOT out of the woods, so to speak. They have opinions based on info that they have learned that keeps DS as a suspect.

For these reasons, I refused to talk to her buddy on SM. She was just her PR person but I knew better.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: December 04, 2010, 09:56:55 PM »

OT-another horrible case, not sure if it has been reported on SM yet. Mods please move post to it's proper place-thanks.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40508277/ns/us_news/

Yes it is horrible.  We have a thread here:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9058.0
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 11:03:02 PM by klaasend » Logged

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #937 on: December 04, 2010, 10:03:09 PM »

@shell When is this going to stop? I just can't fathom the actions from these so called parents. 

Well Monkeys, I'm out for the night. With old age goes early bed time. Bless all the Monkeys and the missing children.

Where are you Kyron?  an angelic monkey

O/T Brandi and CBB, have you made any pics of Kyron for Christmas? TIA

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: December 04, 2010, 10:26:30 PM »

@shell When is this going to stop? I just can't fathom the actions from these so called parents. 

Well Monkeys, I'm out for the night. With old age goes early bed time. Bless all the Monkeys and the missing children.

Where are you Kyron?  an angelic monkey

O/T Brandi and CBB, have you made any pics of Kyron for Christmas? TIA

Maybe a new thread should be started...feel good news...for example, a story I saw a few days ago about a homeless man who returned the lost cash he found, a Jack Russel rescued from a crevice in the rocks in Ca, stories of human kindness and success.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #939 on: December 04, 2010, 11:02:39 PM »

Hated to tell you then, and I hate to tell you now. There were posters here that were telling you what was gonna happen. And it did. WE told you.

I think there are still posters hanging around that have their own theories - just tell us when.

That release told you all you needed to know - I could parse it.  an angelic monkey

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.