April 24, 2024, 10:18:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #36 11/21/10 - 12/05/10  (Read 182636 times)
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #940 on: December 04, 2010, 11:08:09 PM »

Hated to tell you then, and I hate to tell you now. There were posters here that were telling you what was gonna happen. And it did. WE told you.

I think there are still posters hanging around that have their own theories - just tell us when.

That release told you all you needed to know - I could parse it.  an angelic monkey

Rob, forgive me, but I have no idea what you are talking about.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: December 04, 2010, 11:08:59 PM »

Rob - if nothing has happened by mid January in this case then I will agree with you.  Until then I'm holding out for what I have been told will be happening.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: December 04, 2010, 11:15:11 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Sheriff-confident-about-Horman-case-even-after-6-months-111327254.html

Sheriff quotes from the article (not interjections of the reporter)

PORTLAND --  When Kyron Horman disappeared from school, it wasn't reported to authorities for six hours. Multnomah County Sherriff Dan Staton said that really hampered the investigation.

“That hurt us,” Staton told KGW. “Once the days passed and we brought families and kids back to interview, people began to lose their train of thought and what they did or didn't see.” He added, “That six hours was critical.”

“I’m very confident in what's been developed in this case and the fact that it's got a definitive scope to it,” Staton said Saturday.

Staton has a daughter near the same age as Kyron. He said she has asked some difficult questions about the case, which he admitted has consumed his professional life for six months. 

“Even today, periodically the question comes up into what we're doing and why we haven't found him,” Staton said. “And she’s reminded me a couple of times that it's my responsibility.”

Staton said he has great confidence that in the next few months his nine-member task force will uncover exactly what happened to Kyron.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #943 on: December 04, 2010, 11:16:27 PM »

Rob - if nothing has happened by mid January in this case then I will agree with you.  Until then I'm holding out for what I have been told will be happening.

klaas - nothing will happen - nothing at all. They wish they could indicted Terri Mouton. But it won't happen and even if it did - they told you there is no evidence.

I said three months ago - Terri is NOT getting arrested. They told you today she is not getting arrested. And she is not getting arrested because she didn't do anything to Kyron, and this police department is corrupt. It will all come out in time, as I said.

sorry this case strained our long term relationship.  an angelic monkey

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #944 on: December 04, 2010, 11:20:30 PM »

I hope I don't need to hold out hope for lies that have truth with matter . . . what ever that really meant. 

+++

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: December 04, 2010, 11:33:41 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Sheriff-confident-about-Horman-case-even-after-6-months-111327254.html

Sheriff quotes from the article (not interjections of the reporter)

PORTLAND --  When Kyron Horman disappeared from school, it wasn't reported to authorities for six hours. Multnomah County Sherriff Dan Staton said that really hampered the investigation.

“That hurt us,” Staton told KGW. “Once the days passed and we brought families and kids back to interview, people began to lose their train of thought and what they did or didn't see.” He added, “That six hours was critical.”

“I’m very confident in what's been developed in this case and the fact that it's got a definitive scope to it,” Staton said Saturday.

Staton has a daughter near the same age as Kyron. He said she has asked some difficult questions about the case, which he admitted has consumed his professional life for six months. 

“Even today, periodically the question comes up into what we're doing and why we haven't found him,” Staton said. “And she’s reminded me a couple of times that it's my responsibility.”

Staton said he has great confidence that in the next few months his nine-member task force will uncover exactly what happened to Kyron.

Re: the 6 hour delay - I blame the teacher, I might be wrong to do so, but that is how I feel and I am pi&&ed

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: December 04, 2010, 11:34:47 PM »

I hope I don't need to hold out hope for lies that have truth with matter . . . what ever that really meant. 

there is always some truth in the lies? *just my guess

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: December 04, 2010, 11:36:28 PM »

klaas - nothing will happen - nothing at all. They wish they could indicted Terri Mouton. But it won't happen and even if it did - they told you there is no evidence.

I said three months ago - Terri is NOT getting arrested. They told you today she is not getting arrested. And she is not getting arrested because she didn't do anything to Kyron, and this police department is corrupt. It will all come out in time, as I said.

sorry this case strained our long term relationship.  an angelic monkey

Rob, your opinion that TH is not even indirectly involved?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #948 on: December 04, 2010, 11:37:39 PM »

Actually; Wyks and Monkey King (no idea where he came from) had alot of good ideas about this case, but they were shut down.

I give alot of credit to Monkey King's theory that the whole thing is a scam - after all, who cares about a gym when your kid is missing? I see how this could be a scam...

but more importantly, I think a pedo got into the school, and everyone in a position of authority released that this was not gonna be good for the community.

They advertised it on the bulletin board outside and tried to backtrack. My theory fits better than anything to date.

Kaine said it was a safe school safer now - yeah sure. They had no security. It's a pedo's dream school.

Sure, Terri is a safe slut to blame. And I'm glad she is not my wife, but show me anything other than a polygraph that says she did anything. And I don't mean; man hands, a red chest, supposedly dies her hair, fake t*ts, sex texts... show me real evidence.

I said along time ago - she's not a good person and someone I would never marry - she's a slut. But it's a big jump to killing a little boy.

I call it as I see and it and I go where the info takes me.

+++

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: December 04, 2010, 11:44:27 PM »

I haven't seen the reported damaging emails, driving around with a kid (for a long time) who has an earache *roll eyes as her account for those hours, and her alcohol problem for examples...raise a red flag with me.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: December 04, 2010, 11:48:19 PM »

Guess we are strained 

I still respect your opinions.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #951 on: December 04, 2010, 11:57:38 PM »

I will tell you all why Terri has not been arrested to date.

In a cell phone triangulation - she would be pinned to each and every tower as she passed by - just as Casey Anthony was.

As Tim Miller was pinning his hopes on the airport area and Caylee was not found there - she was eventually found with-in 2 miles of her house, as all children who are murder by their mothers are.

Cell phone triangulation not the be all end all - and Tim Miller was pre-occupied by that and he missed many opportunities to find Caylee.

Cell phone triangulation on Sauvie doesn't really mean anything based on previous cases. Should it be ignored -no. It needs to be checked - but it doesn't mean it will lead anyone to a body - ESPECIALLY if they wrong phone is triangulated.

If an unknown is NOT triangulated - there is no way to know where Kyron is.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #952 on: December 05, 2010, 12:08:54 AM »

For those that believe that Terri had an accomplice - if that person is not known and not triangulated - how could Sauvie be a point of interest? Terri went there - but not a possible POI.

If her accomplice went in another direction and Terri went to Sauvie - how could Kyron be triangulated ??

Terri is triangulated to Sauvie - but there is no evidence that Kyron was with her. Even Blink says that Kyron didn't appear to leave with her.

Triangulation only works if you have a POI. Terri is not a POI - no matter what some wish. Even the police don't call her a POI, SM posters.

+++

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: December 05, 2010, 12:35:33 AM »

I see, so the bell rings for classes to begin, halls begins to clear and a pedo gets Kyron to go with him. Who would register a stranger, lots of people and faces that day?

Terri says she saw him last walking towards his class. So someone snatched him in a split second, between leaving Terri and his class (not sure the distance).

It's possible.

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #954 on: December 05, 2010, 12:54:00 AM »

the problem with the cell phone triangulation is that TH's phone pinged somewhere other than where she indicated that she was.

So, what in the world could possibly be worse than being suspected of murdering your step child?

Why does she lie about where she was?  And if her cell phone went there and she didn't, what explanation is there for that?

Is she the most unlucky person on earth and all of these things happened with Kyron gone missing?

But add to it Dede"s missing time and the fact that TH cannot account for her time.  That's a problem.  A huge problem.

The public doesn't need to know what TH was up to.  She could tell LE and they could say that they have info that exonerates her.  But that is not the case.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: December 05, 2010, 02:31:48 AM »

I see, so the bell rings for classes to begin, halls begins to clear and a pedo gets Kyron to go with him. Who would register a stranger, lots of people and faces that day?

Terri says she saw him last walking towards his class. So someone snatched him in a split second, between leaving Terri and his class (not sure the distance).

It's possible.

except for..what hellokitty says in the post following mine. Then it is back to TH.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: December 05, 2010, 09:27:26 AM »

For those that believe that Terri had an accomplice - if that person is not known and not triangulated - how could Sauvie be a point of interest? Terri went there - but not a possible POI.

If her accomplice went in another direction and Terri went to Sauvie - how could Kyron be triangulated ??

Terri is triangulated to Sauvie - but there is no evidence that Kyron was with her. Even Blink says that Kyron didn't appear to leave with her.

Triangulation only works if you have a POI. Terri is not a POI - no matter what some wish. Even the police don't call her a POI, SM posters.

Terri's phone can be triangulated not Terri.  So you think she was just riding around trying to calm a sick baby for an hour and a half?  And DS was just deadheading tulips for her missing time also?

And 300 interviewed students and countless parents, teachers, etc. saw no one strange at the SF? 

So it would it be your assumption that it is someone known?  And the two mile radius doesn't that also fit most random pedo's for a body dump as well?   So where is he? 

Corruption maybe but you assume that none of the other involved agencies are doing their jobs as well?

You also seem to be making alot of assumptions in this case Rob, JMO.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: December 05, 2010, 09:36:16 AM »

Rob, while I'm on it.  You know these boards and the posters here.  NO ONE HERE WOULD WISH TERRI TO BE THE GUILTY PARTY.  You should know that or I have pegged you wrong for a long time.  "Everyone" in everyone of these cases goes thru the mud.  She's (TH) got missing time and has changed her timeline why should she be looked at differently?  What is your point here because I'm not getting it.  JMO.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #958 on: December 05, 2010, 09:37:46 AM »

In my humble opinion, it's rather .... hmmm.. what's the right word, not amusing, not diabolical, rather idiotic, yes that's it... for the police to continue this line myth that they don't know where Terri was. I do admit it places her in a bad light and makes for nice salacious banter - but they know where she was the whole time.

Unless of course they don't have the technology that the rest of the country has, and that's partly believable because they sure didn't have any technology at the school.

Cell phone triangulation KNEW exactly where Casey Anthony was the entire time, it even knew which turns she made and how long she stopped at traffic lights. They were able to time line her as she circled the block of her home over and over. I believe they do know where she was and if they didn't - why have they been searching at Sauvie? They know she was at specific stores and how long she was there.

The police have also implied that there may have been another person in the truck - if that's the case - beyond no one else seeing that - how come that person's cell phone was not triangulated off the same towers in real time as Terri's was?

I did find this interesting -

They point to one undeniable fact: They lack any physical evidence of Kyron or physical evidence that links anyone to his disappearance.

www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/12/multnomah_county_sheriff_dan_s_2.html

If the GJ comes back and says to indict someone - how could it ever be proven in a court of law? There is no known evidence... well, none yet anyway.

In that article it says that they have cleared some people - didn't they use technology to clear those people? The same technology that keeps Terri as a pseudo suspect? But in Terri's case they imply this -

While cases have been prosecuted before without a body, they're difficult to make, and even more so when it involves a child, who leaves no phone, banking, or other record trail behind.
www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/12/multnomah_county_sheriff_dan_s_2.html

Also, it says that Terri failed two polygraphs and walked out on a third. This kind of lies out there like a dead skunk in the middle of the road. Doesn't anyone want some accountability from a department that spent 1.4 million dollars and has nothing to show for it? Instead of saying that Terri failed the polygraphs over and over - whether through the sheriff's office or their de-facto media spokespeople, Kaine and Desiree - shouldn't he say which questions she was deceptive on? Afterall, Staton doesn't mind tossing around that grenade - but instead of making accusations - shouldn't he offer something to validate his belief that Terri and her cabal are infact worthy of this monumental effort? Gut feelings are ok for forums, but not criminal investigations.

The way things are going - at some point someone with enough gumption is going to eventually ask Staton what he has and the state of the investigation and he's going to reply - I don't know... toss his hands up in the air and have a look of exasperation on his face. I think Kyron deserves more than what has taken place to date and if this department isn't up to the job they should step aside and allow the FBI or another agency to launch a competent investigation into what happened. All missing people deserve that much. Saying we tried is not good enough. And the reason is - innocent people may be harmed, a prep may still be out there and may strike again, and if Terri is guilty - she deserves the full weight of the government, not accusations that will hang upon her like a living death sentence.

Other departments have solved cases that were much more complex - and one that comes to mind is the case of the missing airline owner's son. I can't believe with the state of technology available that Terri - the housewife - has pulled of a crime that any police department couldn't solve.

+++

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: December 05, 2010, 09:44:26 AM »

In Stanton's interview he says there's no physical evidence of Kyron or anyone linked to Kyron.  That says to me that LE/Family never got Kyron's glasses in the mailbox...nor any letter for that matter (wouldn't glasses and a letter be physical evidence linked to Kyron?)

He says they've interviewed over 1,000 witnesses...think about that a minute...over 1,000.  Thats an extreme amount of people and, once again, leads me to believe that this case "surprisingly" mushroomed into to additional areas that had to be investigated, while in the course of Kyron's investigation.  It really is looking like there's something else going on here with adults and poor Kyron is/was swept up in the middle of it.

If you look at the interview paragraph by paragraph, it is quite informative.

BBM

I would not make that assumption. You need to look at the whole paragraph:

Though no physical evidence tied to Kyron's disappearance has been unearthed, searchers have uncovered evidence from unrelated crimes. They've found abandoned stolen vehicles, and discarded purses in the woods were tracked to an identity theft and burglary case from the late 1980s.

They are talking about the searches.

Regarding the cell pings, Sauvie Island doesn't have any towers there. So the ping that was picked up was a tower that is used if you are on SI. That's why they keep searching there.

Also, just as a side note this reference in the article:

Though the sheriff and his investigators won't comment on any suspects, it's clear from court documents and testimony in the couple's pending divorce case that Terri Horman remains at the center of their inquiry, as well as a handful of associates and friends of the stepmother, including DeDe Spicher.

Don't discard her as a suspect/accomplice in this. The bio family knows all about her.

I read Stanton's statement as being clear: "In Stanton's interview he says there's no physical evidence of Kyron or anyone linked to Kyron."    So, IMO, that means no glasses or letter because those would be evidence of "Kyron".

Yes, Stanton also said that they found evidence of "unrelated crimes".  I took that to mean crimes that are not related to Kyron.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.