March 28, 2024, 03:25:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #36 11/21/10 - 12/05/10  (Read 181122 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: November 11, 2010, 05:02:34 PM »

PLEASE FIND KYRON!!!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 11:06:38 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 05:11:47 PM »

What a cool picture!  Don't think I've seen that one before. 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 05:12:03 PM »

Yay! Made it!!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 05:23:17 PM »

i was off chasing the emails down,this is all i could find so far

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20442218,00.html

with video from the todays show

Kyron Horman's Mom: Stepmom 'Could Have Hurt Him'
By Stephen M. Silverman

Monday November 15, 2010 11:00 AM EST

The mother of Kyron Horman, the 8-year-old Oregon boy missing since June, has once again pointed a finger at his stepmom, whom she believes "could have hurt him in the worst possible way," Desiree Young said on Monday's Today show.

Young cited e-mails and text messages sent by stepmom Terri Moulton Horman, expressing hatred for Kyron, and said she remains convinced that Terri was involved in the child's disappearance and is withholding information.

"It's very clear from Terri's horrible words that she had a severe hatred for Kyron," said a highly emotional Young, adding that police shared Terri Horman's messages with her on Friday.

Police have not named a suspect in the case, or even identified any persons of interest.

As for why her ex-husband Kaine Horman – who is presently divorcing Terri Horman – was not at her side for the TV interview, Young replied: "We are still a united front in the goal that we want Kyron home. We want answers. That hasn't changed."

But, she continued, without being specific, "I personally have learned of information lately that has disappointed me in Kaine's choices in his behavior. I just can't stand by and support the choices he is making."

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2010, 05:46:53 PM »

I do believe Desiree is at the anger stage.  I hope it gives her more strength for what may come.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2010, 05:47:40 PM »

regarding those emails and other info has shared with KH and DY
does anyone know for sure what LE can share with the victim, or the public for
that matter, was wondering if it was a back door on the sunshine law

like, we/LE cant give to the public,but can give it to the victim, and the victim can
do what they like with the info

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2010, 05:51:11 PM »

Yay! Made it!!

Monkey King I took this from a posting of yours from the previous thread. You said,

"Remember the letter someone left at the Wall of Hope?  When Kaine stated in the media that the house was "safe", it was just Kaine and Kiara at the house, I believe he was speaking directly to the writer of that note.

Kaine was the focus of that letter.  Desiree was not mentioned, neither was Terri."

This was an interesting point. Can you post that note again?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2010, 06:01:00 PM »

I do believe Desiree is at the anger stage.  I hope it gives her more strength for what may come.

I am not sure she has a choice but to be in the anger stage. In her place, I would be so absolutely livid with my ex as I am sure most of us would be.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2010, 06:01:30 PM »

not MK but here ya go and a rush look up for a link to it
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5823174/handwriting_analysis_letter_to_kaine.html

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2010, 06:13:27 PM »

Thanks for posting the note! I just found this on the note, thought it was interesting.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5823174/handwriting_analysis_letter_to_kaine.html?cat=34

I saw the letter that was posted on Webslueths to Kaine. I do handwriting analysis. It came from a guy. Printed, so someone is hiding and may do lots of forms, work in an office, school; at some time be in the military.
 It has a pronounced d in it and so someone was trained to write the d a formal way. Kyron did NOT write it. It would not be addressed "To" daddy. It would say Daddy. This is a trick letter.

The writer seems to be right handed, but writes sometimes straight up. This indicates that there is a mother tie or a closenss with mother. Yet he makes no mention of Kyron's mother.

The person is strong, especially with his hands. He writes musical notes. You can see the d looks like a musical notes. He plays an instrument or reads and writes music. He has limited education. Thinks he is something more than he is and has an inflated ego as the letters go up on a slant. Someone seems to have knowledge that Kyron is no longer with us or displaced. He does have knowledge about the case. He sympathizes with Kaine (also proof that he is a man) wants to ease his pain that Kyron is safe, but lying because Kyron is missing. His father and his relationship with his father are coming into play here. He had a separation from his own father for a while it seems. There are mixed and guilt feelings here. He is watching the wall. "Pop" seems to be a buzzword somehow and may know that Kyron called him pop. This is an old word from the 50's, 60's and 70's, so that era means something to this person. Kyron and probably Kaine know the writer. He knows about "pain" and throws in "she can no longer hurt me". This person seems to have spoken with Kyron and may be the person responsible for his disappearance. Often these people are closer to the case than others realize. They stay on top of everything.

How did the writer know "she" was hurting him? Was this inside information, from Kyron? Was he watching at school?

This person is not noticed, so may be an employee of the school. Someone trusted.

How did the writer know Kyron was in any pain?

hmm not sure about everything but when I first read the letter I felt it is from a man who is in his 40's or 50's. I feel he is siding with Kaine and may have an slant towards him and does not like or respect woman that much.

This note crossed my mind the other day when it came out Terri had email somebody about her not liking Kyron. My first thought was could she have written or told someone who was unstable themselves and they felt Kyron was in danger from Terri?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2010, 06:16:29 PM »

I am not sure she has a choice but to be in the anger stage. In her place, I would be so absolutely livid with my ex as I am sure most of us would be.

Honestly all that aside.  They need to be mad.  If they want this to go anywhere they need to use that anger to find Kyron.  Divided or United as long as they remain focused on Kyron they will hopefully get what they need.  JMO.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2010, 06:17:43 PM »

Thanks for posting the note! I just found this on the note, thought it was interesting.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5823174/handwriting_analysis_letter_to_kaine.html?cat=34

I saw the letter that was posted on Webslueths to Kaine. I do handwriting analysis. It came from a guy. Printed, so someone is hiding and may do lots of forms, work in an office, school; at some time be in the military.
 It has a pronounced d in it and so someone was trained to write the d a formal way. Kyron did NOT write it. It would not be addressed "To" daddy. It would say Daddy. This is a trick letter.

The writer seems to be right handed, but writes sometimes straight up. This indicates that there is a mother tie or a closenss with mother. Yet he makes no mention of Kyron's mother.

The person is strong, especially with his hands. He writes musical notes. You can see the d looks like a musical notes. He plays an instrument or reads and writes music. He has limited education. Thinks he is something more than he is and has an inflated ego as the letters go up on a slant. Someone seems to have knowledge that Kyron is no longer with us or displaced. He does have knowledge about the case. He sympathizes with Kaine (also proof that he is a man) wants to ease his pain that Kyron is safe, but lying because Kyron is missing. His father and his relationship with his father are coming into play here. He had a separation from his own father for a while it seems. There are mixed and guilt feelings here. He is watching the wall. "Pop" seems to be a buzzword somehow and may know that Kyron called him pop. This is an old word from the 50's, 60's and 70's, so that era means something to this person. Kyron and probably Kaine know the writer. He knows about "pain" and throws in "she can no longer hurt me". This person seems to have spoken with Kyron and may be the person responsible for his disappearance. Often these people are closer to the case than others realize. They stay on top of everything.

How did the writer know "she" was hurting him? Was this inside information, from Kyron? Was he watching at school?

This person is not noticed, so may be an employee of the school. Someone trusted.

hmm not sure about everything but when I first read the letter I felt it is from a man who is in his 40's or 50's. I feel he is siding with Kaine and may have an slant towards him and does not like or respect woman that much.

This note crossed my mind the other day when it came out Terri had email somebody about her not liking Kyron. My first thought was could she have written or told someone who was unstable themselves and they felt Kyron was in danger from Terri?

Weird, I had never seen the analysis, but Dave Stensen popped in my mind as the description of who could have written it...

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2010, 06:20:04 PM »

BTW there are more pages beyond what I posted. It is actually pretty interesting.
Joni97103
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2010, 06:20:20 PM »

One of the ladies on one of the psychic forums said that she had written the letter and put it on the wall.  If I recall, she just wrote what she thought Kyron would say in a note to his dad.  I do not recall which forum it was though Sad
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2010, 06:23:29 PM »

TG never seen that one before.  Thanks.  I had a fleeting thought in the beginning that it could of been someone grooming Kyron.  Someone close.

And the groundskeeper or someone like him has always come to mind.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2010, 06:24:19 PM »

One of the ladies on one of the psychic forums said that she had written the letter and put it on the wall.  If I recall, she just wrote what she thought Kyron would say in a note to his dad.  I do not recall which forum it was though Sad
Well geez     Any way the analyzing of the note was interesting.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2010, 06:25:23 PM »

I started to follow this one day but got distracted and couldn't finish.  If I recall a whole bunch of her fellow posters or posters at the site I was reading at got really irate with her.  Did she confess to it?  Got a link?
Joni97103
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2010, 06:30:48 PM »

I started to follow this one day but got distracted and couldn't finish.  If I recall a whole bunch of her fellow posters or posters at the site I was reading at got really irate with her.  Did she confess to it?  Got a link?

I'll see if I can find it fatcat...At the moment I don't remember which one it was
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2010, 06:38:35 PM »

I'll keep that in mind about the poster claiming fame to the letter. Do you know if she is a local to the area? Also, did she have other postings on the forum or had been a member for a while? Was LE informed she claims she wrote it so they could question her?

I think it is possible a person wrote this because they feel Kyron is gone and they want to make Kaine feel better. Although I do have to say it is obvioulsy addressed to Kaine and not his mother. I also believe it possible it is a person that took Kyron to justify their actions by now claiming their acts saved him, or they took Kyron to save him from a fate they had been told or heard about, directly or indirectly.
A few people come to mind actually. I will keep that to myself though, for now.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2010, 06:42:58 PM »

I'll keep that in mind about the poster claiming fame to the letter. Do you know if she is a local to the area? Also, did she have other postings on the forum or had been a member for a while? Was LE informed she claims she wrote it so they could question her?

I think it is possible a person wrote this because they feel Kyron is gone and they want to make Kaine feel better. Although I do have to say it is obvioulsy addressed to Kaine and not his mother. I also believe it possible it is a person that took Kyron to justify their actions by now claiming their acts saved him, or they took Kyron to save him from a fate they had been told or heard about, directly or indirectly.
A few people come to mind actually. I will keep that to myself though, for now.
Wouldn't be the first time a perp did something to insert themselves in a case, several come to mind. Could be just somebody who wanted attention, could be a total crackpot.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.