May 01, 2024, 06:45:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #36 11/21/10 - 12/05/10  (Read 183118 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: November 26, 2010, 08:18:07 PM »

Brandi- The woman has not publically spoken- how could she be considered a liar?

When a reporter came to her door and asked about Kaine having left her and served her with a RO ... she denied it and said something to the effect of, "Everything is fine, normal."

I can find the exact quote if you like.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: November 26, 2010, 08:22:12 PM »

MonkeyKing,

Here is another example of her lying:

Near the end of the text-message correspondence cited by Kaine Horman, Terri Horman tells Cook that she lied to a friend and to her attorney about seeing Cook the previous night. Cook responds that she should not lie about her actions while under suspicion.

"Please don't ask me to lie — especially over something trivial like (you) coming by my house to talk," Cook wrote on July 7. "I recommend (you) be honest too — otherwise I think (you) will start to feel very alone — and that's not good."

http://www.dailyrecord.com/article/20101027/UPDATES01/101027008/Father-of-Kyron-Horman-missing-Oregon-boy-alleges-negligence-by-stepmother

I simply would not believe a thing she says without very close inspection.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: November 26, 2010, 08:33:52 PM »

Ok, quick question- we shouldn't believe Terri stating she had to pay Kaine 1,000.00 a month, but it's ok to believe she wrote emails complaining, hateful towards Kyron? How can we have it both ways/double standard?

The reference to a double standard doesn't apply here. The emails she wrote have obviously been substantiated by someone else--the person she wrote them to.
I certainly don't believe anything she might have written in those emails trying to justify her dislike of Kyron.

Agreed!

Terri is the only one of the extended set of parents I do not trust.

And we have seen her lie. So we have reason to not trust her.

Absolutely agree Brandi. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #363 on: November 26, 2010, 08:40:56 PM »

I think her Linked ed profile is a lie.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: November 26, 2010, 08:46:05 PM »

Personally..whatever people believe of Kaine..I think right now he has a hard enough row to hoe with Kyron gone and taking care of Kiara. Why some people need to beat up on him I cannot understand.

I really have no sympathy for Terri..if she is innocent of any wrong doing with Kyron she could have ended this long ago..she didn't.  Let's not forget..Terri is no stranger to divorce court..she initiated her divorces twice before..if Kaine was a horrible father, husband, and provider she could have left him..she certainly knew how.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: November 26, 2010, 09:18:54 PM »

One more thing I was thinking about, I wonder why the LE can't arrest Terri for child endangerment or child neglect? I need to look at the Oregon statutes but would think if there was enough evidence for the RO or whatever it's called PAFA (?), why couldn't they also arrest her for that, at least it would put her in jail like they did with Casey Anthony, and since the MFH was a bust as far as evidence I'd do anything I could to put her away, even if it was for a week it's possible it would remove her from her present reality where she is living with her parents and James, to a a jail cell on a thin mattress, aa blanket and bolgna sandwiches?

Any ideas?

Hi Island Monkey,
This is a bit off of topic, but since you live in Florida, I wonder if you know Brad Dennis of Klaas Kids? I took one of his search and recovery classes and he is an exceptional human being. He does so much good everywhere but he is based out of Florida.
Joni97103
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: November 26, 2010, 09:28:12 PM »

Personally..whatever people believe of Kaine..I think right now he has a hard enough row to hoe with Kyron gone and taking care of Kiara. Why some people need to beat up on him I cannot understand.

I really have no sympathy for Terri..if she is innocent of any wrong doing with Kyron she could have ended this long ago..she didn't.  Let's not forget..Terri is no stranger to divorce court..she initiated her divorces twice before..if Kaine was a horrible father, husband, and provider she could have left him..she certainly knew how.

Gypsy I totally agree with you on this - she could have ended this long ago!  IIRC, the parts of the LDT she failed did not have to do with the Kyron questions, it had to do with what she was doing that morning.  If she was having an affair, or doing a drug deal, or WHATEVER, not coming clean about it has impeded the investigation toward finding a little boy! 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #367 on: November 26, 2010, 09:39:53 PM »

One more thing I was thinking about, I wonder why the LE can't arrest Terri for child endangerment or child neglect? I need to look at the Oregon statutes but would think if there was enough evidence for the RO or whatever it's called PAFA (?), why couldn't they also arrest her for that, at least it would put her in jail like they did with Casey Anthony, and since the MFH was a bust as far as evidence I'd do anything I could to put her away, even if it was for a week it's possible it would remove her from her present reality where she is living with her parents and James, to a a jail cell on a thin mattress, aa blanket and bolgna sandwiches?

Any ideas?

Hi Island Monkey,
This is a bit off of topic, but since you live in Florida, I wonder if you know Brad Dennis of Klaas Kids? I took one of his search and recovery classes and he is an exceptional human being. He does so much good everywhere but he is based out of Florida.
Indeed I have and I am wondering if he was the one who helped find a teen girl who was nabbed in Pensacola a few yrs back......here is his resume I kept on my email, amazing you'd ask....you seem to be on the same wavelength as I am lately:

Brad Dennis
KlaasKids Foundation Director of Search Operations
Pensacola, Florida
Email: klaaskidssearcher@yahoo.com

Edit- Please limit OT.  I've snipped the lengthy post, but have left the link.  MB

« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 09:41:22 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #368 on: November 26, 2010, 09:45:38 PM »

Any ideas?

Hi Island Monkey,

Sorry for the O/T but that is him, I knew I saved his info for a reason....amazing story about sex slaves and a girl that lived inland, I swear the world is so scary that I am more grateful everyday I moved to an islolated Island with cameras, if you are on the Island and a crime has been comitted you are SOL.  

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/27098993/ns/today-today_people/

Edit- Please limit OT.  I've removed the lengthy text, but left the link.  MB

« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 09:43:44 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: November 26, 2010, 10:00:20 PM »

Do we know what lie detector questions were asked ? Because I don't. Just because someone read it somewhere doesn't make it accurate.
Legal Aid doesn't take on divorce cases, she would have has to fight Kaine for every penny.
.. I don't even see a motive, except what ? she went crazy ?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: November 26, 2010, 10:00:24 PM »

Any ideas?

Hi Island Monkey,

Sorry for the O/T but that is him, I knew I saved his info for a reason....amazing story about sex slaves and a girl that lived inland, I swear the world is so scary that I am more grateful everyday I moved to an islolated Island with cameras, if you are on the Island and a crime has been comitted you are SOL.  

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/27098993/ns/today-today_people/

Edit- Please limit OT.  I've removed the lengthy text, but left the link.  MB

Hi Island Monkey,
Brad is also the pastor of a church in your area. You may consider taking a search and recovery class. I only took one. I realized that I could not handle coming across a potential deceased person, especially a child. I am going to be do other volunteer things that are not search related. I cannot say enough wonderful things about my one encounter with Brad Dennis. He is a true inspiration and completely dedicated to helping those that are missing.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 09:45:11 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: November 26, 2010, 11:13:42 PM »

Please limit the O/T.  If you do go O/T please keep it short.  If you must a link to the website should suffice.  TIA
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: November 26, 2010, 11:28:06 PM »

What a horrible story- which could have had a much worse ending! I'm glad she was able to move beyond all this and use her experience to be an inspiration to others by sharing her ordeal. Takes a strong person to do this.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: November 26, 2010, 11:37:02 PM »

Note to selfTracy and No Rose are much more astute and observant than many thousands of deluded spouses of closet alcoholics all across this country!

Yes, I suppose you are correct. Although I believe many people see what they want to see.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #374 on: November 26, 2010, 11:40:05 PM »

Please limit the O/T.  If you do go O/T please keep it short.  If you must a link to the website should suffice.  TIA

My bad~I had kept it since I was so impressed and I knew sex slavery was tossed around in this case too.....sick ppl all around you, frightens me that my daughter lives inland.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #375 on: November 26, 2010, 11:41:41 PM »

What a horrible story- which could have had a much worse ending! I'm glad she was able to move beyond all this and use her experience to be an inspiration to others by sharing her ordeal. Takes a strong person to do this.
Agreed, I can't imagine the horror and I do remember when this happened, but can't remember much on the news - at least not this detailed on our local news anyway.

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: November 26, 2010, 11:52:19 PM »

When arrests are made in this case, I will bet you my life that Kaine will not be the one arrested and that Terri and maybe an accomplice will be.  LE knows who is responsible, they are getting their evidence together and an arrest will be made. 

I don't like seeing Kaine, Desiree or Tony bad mouthed in any way.  Nobody is perfect, we all make mistakes.  Kaine, Desiree and Tony are all victims.

Some of you act as though you believe Terri is innocent.  From what I have heard, you will find out she absolutely is not. 
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #377 on: November 26, 2010, 11:57:44 PM »

Klaas, I hope that it is soon that she is going down.

Look at Zahra's case which seems so obvious.  No one has been arrested for that.

So with Kyron where things are more complicated, it makes sense that it is taking longer.  I just hope it's almost over.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #378 on: November 27, 2010, 12:05:26 AM »

Note to selfTracy and No Rose are much more astute and observant than many thousands of deluded spouses of closet alcoholics all across this country!

Yes, I suppose you are correct. Although I believe many people see what they want to see.

Or what others want them to see...

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: November 27, 2010, 12:15:15 AM »

Sorry Klaas! I got too excited when I saw Island lives in Pensacola!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.