April 28, 2024, 12:58:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #36 11/21/10 - 12/05/10  (Read 182782 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: November 29, 2010, 08:29:44 AM »

Clarification: when I said women don't like spening money on nothing- I mean like an attorney-bills. They rather spend their money on something they can hold in their hand. (New shoes, clothes, jewelry, makeupn something for the house-)

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #621 on: November 29, 2010, 09:23:56 AM »

Just thinking, in the one email TH states supposedly that she went thru $30000.00 plus the $1000.00/mth.

What does it cost now days for a hit on someone. To hire someone to get their hands dirty.
By stating she went thru this money says she did have that amount of money at one time. Was
this a settlement from something?

Like I said just thinking. JMO

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #622 on: November 29, 2010, 09:27:27 AM »

Thanks IM. I have hunted high and low. I thought that maybe I had missed something on the news.

I'm doing the same thing now....I am pretty sure it wasn't a news site which is why I mentioned I don't know how reliable it is, but in the email on April 6th Terri is talking about how she's took care of Ky from birth (and we know that's a lie), and I'm pretty sure Amanda said the close to the same thing in the very beginning, and she mentioned (Amanda) that Terri was her Desiree's friend? Desiree has stated that wasn't true, so I am clueless why she every stated that unless the paper misquoted her

snipped: "Someone had to watch the baby," said Amanda Howard, the former wife of Kaine's brother Kristian. "Terri was her friend. She moved in just to help with the baby."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i..._family_f.html

It is very possible this is the story Amanda was told by Terri. Seems to be one of her stories according to Desiree. I believe Desiree is being honest when she states. They were never friends.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: November 29, 2010, 09:39:55 AM »

Terri never said she took care of Kyron from birth. People she knew stated this in the media- how is that a lie directed at Terri? She did take care of him as an infant. I also believe Desiree when she states she and Terri weren't friends. If anything, Desiree had hard feelings towards Terri at the time since Kaine left the marriage for Terri. Most women would.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: November 29, 2010, 09:46:59 AM »

I was asked to post this by a local who is simply trying to reach out to someone to do the right thing:

Today is the day that the person(s) responsible for Kyron's disappearance could make the choice to do the right thing. You cannot fix what has been done but you can step forward and do the right thing by Kyron now. Its not pretty, we accept that. I would like to remind you that the first one with a deal wins (let the race be on.) You may be worried about how your families will feel, knowing what you have done, that cannot be helped anymore; what is done is done. I guarantee you that they will have an easier time accepting what happened if you come forward on your own instead of waiting for the law to come drag you out of your homes. I believe in their heart of hearts they already suspect the truth and are struggling with how to handle it themselves. There is no shame in righting a wrong to the best of your ability. Lead someone to Kyron's little body one way or the other, its the last thing you can do for him. Please, right at least this one wrong.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: November 29, 2010, 09:47:04 AM »

Kaine ran around on Desiree, we don't know how many times before Terri either. We just know he left Desiree and married Terri. Kaine was not an ideal husband to her. In his mind, he stayed with her until Kyron was born-while HE had an affair with Terri. We don't know what he told Terri either. This is another reason women hate Terri. How many women on this forum have been in this situation where your other 1/2 had an affair? Did you take them back? It's easy to hate the "other woman". The reality is both women are victims.

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #626 on: November 29, 2010, 09:59:06 AM »

LE has stated repeatedly that TH was the last known person to see Kyron. 

Not a chaperone.  Not Tanner.  No one else.

TH.

BTW-THs mother said that TH left Kyron at 8:45, saying goodbye to him down the hall.

She must have forgotten that story as she said  in  the emails that she left at 9:00. 

I imagine its hard to keep the stories straight.  What time was that first receipt?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #627 on: November 29, 2010, 10:34:42 AM »

I was asked to post this by a local who is simply trying to reach out to someone to do the right thing:

Today is the day that the person(s) responsible for Kyron's disappearance could make the choice to do the right thing. You cannot fix what has been done but you can step forward and do the right thing by Kyron now. Its not pretty, we accept that. I would like to remind you that the first one with a deal wins (let the race be on.) You may be worried about how your families will feel, knowing what you have done, that cannot be helped anymore; what is done is done. I guarantee you that they will have an easier time accepting what happened if you come forward on your own instead of waiting for the law to come drag you out of your homes. I believe in their heart of hearts they already suspect the truth and are struggling with how to handle it themselves. There is no shame in righting a wrong to the best of your ability. Lead someone to Kyron's little body one way or the other, its the last thing you can do for him. Please, right at least this one wrong.
Thank-you, this sounds a lot like another person a couple months back that posted something similar.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: November 29, 2010, 10:48:17 AM »

Same person NoRose
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #629 on: November 29, 2010, 10:50:10 AM »

Same person NoRose
Thank-you, I thought so, the wording was very similar.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: November 29, 2010, 10:51:28 AM »

Clarification: when I said women don't like spening money on nothing- I mean like an attorney-bills. They rather spend their money on something they can hold in their hand. (New shoes, clothes, jewelry, makeupn something for the house-)

Major generalization and a fallacy. You're not a woman, I take it.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: November 29, 2010, 11:01:45 AM »

With this case, we, Joe Public know fragments of information. None of us know what really went on in the Horman home. Kaine was a real heel to Desiree, why should we think he is any different now or treated Terri any better? What makes Kaine's accounts of what their homelife and interactions so trust worthy? For some reason, Terri has not spoken. I'm very curious why. Terri's silence does not indicate guilt nor would her screaming from the rooftops indicate innocense. Kaine is trying to get custoday of Kiara. He's going to pull out all the stops, talk whatever trash he can to accomplish this. That's Kaine. He's also going to use whoever he can who's willing to assist him. I've seen bad divorces. This is one of them. If Kyron's case were resolved, I'm sure we'd judt have two parents fighting it out in court. Kyron's case is the priority not the divorce. 

MK, you make some very good points.

Why is it that posters can't see the big picture? The divorce is necessary to PROTECT KIARA. Kaine has to worry about her also. Both children are EQUAL priorities, and one does not have to exclude the other.

As far as how Kaine and Desiree ended their marriage....I will say it once again. Kaine has a different view, and they were ALREADY DIVORCING when she found out she was pregnant. Maybe she was hoping that having a baby would help, but you cannot in all honesty tell me that she had no clue her marriage to Kaine was already over, or that they didn't have problems big enough to cause a divorce. A pregnancy is not going to fix those things. She may have been wanting something that just wasn't possible. I suspect that's the case, and that Kaine stayed just to help her out and take responsibility for his child. I don't think he ever planned to make it a permanent thing. He says he was there on a temporary basis. His viewpoint is as valid as hers, since no one here knows what happened other than they were already estranged. It isn't even important now.

Are you trying to say that Desiree knew about Kaine's affair with Terri and got pregnant to try to keep Kaine? Of course, in your analysis, Kaine then did the right thing by staying just to help her out and take responsibility for his child? Where did you hear this? Did Kaine or Desiree tell you this?

You are obviously not comprehending a simple post. Either that or you are deliberately twisting my words. I am asking you respectfully to STOP implying things that were NEVER SAID.

What I PLAINLY said was that Desiree could not have been under the impression that her marriage to Kaine was on firm ground because they were in the process of divorcing when the pregnancy was discovered. How hard is that to understand?
Anyone would understand that things were far from good in that situation. No one files for divorce when they have a great marriage, and everything is good, and both partners are happy.
That simply means that maybe she was hoping for more from Kaine than he was willing to give by that point in their relationship. Obviously he had no intention of a permanent reconciliation, and he had already moved on.

It's one thing to have an opinion. It's quite another misrepresent something as a fact when it's just a rumor....or someone's viewpoint.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #632 on: November 29, 2010, 11:13:37 AM »

Major generalization and a fallacy. You're not a woman, I take it.

Some of us women really don't get into "stuff"...just sayin'...

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #633 on: November 29, 2010, 12:02:53 PM »

Thanks IM. I have hunted high and low. I thought that maybe I had missed something on the news.

I'm doing the same thing now....I am pretty sure it wasn't a news site which is why I mentioned I don't know how reliable it is, but in the email on April 6th Terri is talking about how she's took care of Ky from birth (and we know that's a lie), and I'm pretty sure Amanda said the close to the same thing in the very beginning, and she mentioned (Amanda) that Terri was her Desiree's friend? Desiree has stated that wasn't true, so I am clueless why she every stated that unless the paper misquoted her

snipped: "Someone had to watch the baby," said Amanda Howard, the former wife of Kaine's brother Kristian. "Terri was her friend. She moved in just to help with the baby."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i..._family_f.html

It is very possible this is the story Amanda was told by Terri. Seems to be one of her stories according to Desiree. I believe Desiree is being honest when she states. They were never friends.

That is what is so confusing to me, Amanda was Kristian Horman's wife (now ex), so wouldn't she have known since Kaine was her brother in law that Terri did NOT take care of Kyron from birth? Unless she is talking about the weekend visits to Kaine I assume was part of the custody agreement, but it's a huge stretch from that to what she stated, also since she was Kaine's SIL wouldn't she have known Terri wasn't Desiree's friend. I also believe Desiree, so this is totally confusing.......well, in this case that's par for the course, but why lie (Amanda in this case) about something that would be so easy to prove wrong?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #634 on: November 29, 2010, 12:12:37 PM »

LE has stated repeatedly that TH was the last known person to see Kyron. 

Not a chaperone.  Not Tanner.  No one else.

TH.

BTW-THs mother said that TH left Kyron at 8:45, saying goodbye to him down the hall.

She must have forgotten that story as she said  in  the emails that she left at 9:00. 

I imagine its hard to keep the stories straight.  What time was that first receipt?

There have been others that changed their timeline in this case DS was one, and frankly I can understand some clarifying the timeline after they had a chance to go back and think. I can rarely tell you what time exactly I do anything but can usually get it within 15-30 minutes. Also, we also heard from the 7th grader Tyler that he saw Kyron in the gym, but IIRC and I should since I posted it yesterday but as usual CRS, I thought LE told him not to share the timeline. It's posted a page or two back with the link.

Klaas~I so wish someone would do the right thing, wth couldn't they go to a payphone and call in an anonymous tip, with the winter fast approaching, snow and ice it's heartless to leave him out there and all those who love him must be devastated knowing that not only is he going to be exposed to harsher elements, but with Christmas coming up it would be heartless not to give his family this info, not so much for closure since I don't think there is such a thing, but for resolution and a chance to bury him with dignity he deserves

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: November 29, 2010, 12:15:26 PM »

I want to honor Klaas' wishes and not continue to stack responses. This is to PDH3: If you do not like my responses to your posts, then quit commenting on mine. I am not intimidated by your comments and will not quit posting just because I do not agree with you. You take everything that Kaine says as gospel, and that is fine, but I don't agree.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: November 29, 2010, 12:24:59 PM »

Sebastian you are correct, Dave and Carrie are a class act forsure, no argument from me on that point.

I don't really know why Terri is not talking, I could only assume she is actually following the advice of her attorney. I think her pleading the 5th is in connection with the DA and Le not turning over any of the investigational findings in the missing persons case. I would assume the tacktic would be to avoid her unintentionally stating something which could be misunderstood and be as evidence against her. She is pleading the 5th in the divorce, not the criminal so I think for me, it is not that one thing that throws me off the fence.

So far for me, I have not read anything that makes me convinced she is guilty or responsible in anyway or she is not guilty or not responsible in someway, so here I sit on my fence tapping my fingers and waiting and waiting to hear news that Kyron has been found.

Hi Tracygirl!
You know how much I like you and your posts! We spent so much time together on Amber's thread, goodness! I understand how you could still be on the fence where Terri is concerned. I guess for me, I just keep thinking what I would do if I were in Terri's shoes. I would continue to look for Kyron and do anything and everything that I could to help LE in any way possible. That is exactly what Dave did. Dave put aside the fact that he was a suspect and continue to cooperate with LE. He also showed up for every vigil and helped in every single way possible. I am sure it hurt him deeply that people suspected him, but he put that aside and continued to help. He did that for AMBER. So, we have a woman who is more concerned about her own arsz than that of little Kyron. To make matters worse, FOR ME ANYWAYS, she also has not seen her own daughter in months. This daughter is not a grown-up, she is a little girl. What mother can do that? I agree that there is the possibility that Terri may be innocent and hired Houze to protect herself. I just cannot fathom ever doing what she is doing. I would rather sit in jail, knowing that I tried to help find Kyron, then to lawyer up. JMO
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #637 on: November 29, 2010, 12:40:09 PM »

Sorry guys, I cut my post short. I'm out of town and posting from my cell. I can't see pics either. (Poor baby, me- waah!) I cut my post short.  If the police/DA/GJ don't know what to charge Terri with- with all the hours, interviews, statements, they have- then how are we supposed to figure it out with our limited information? The more I look at this case, the more I'm convinced this is a set up. The main reason for my thinking this is the police wouldn't be releasing information on an ongoing criminal investigation and if they did give the parents any info, seeing how they go public through the media- it's info/rumor they don't care about getting out. In the begining of this case, that school was a crime scene. They lost 8-9, how many hours before Kyron was known to be missing? The school had NO security in place. Kyron could have been picked as a crime of opportunity and someone could have singled him out because they had an issue with Kaine- just as easily as Terri. As a rule, women don't like spending money on nothing. Terri could have bought a new house and car(s) with the moneys paid to Houze. If I didn't do something I was accused of, I'd get the best of the best to represent me. No, not attacking a grieving parent, just saying Kaine could have pissed someone off just as easy as Terri.

I don't believe Terri had that kind of money prior to Kyron going missing.  She would not have had a dime to spend if it weren't for that. JMO.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: November 29, 2010, 12:41:06 PM »

Kaine ran around on Desiree, we don't know how many times before Terri either. We just know he left Desiree and married Terri. Kaine was not an ideal husband to her. In his mind, he stayed with her until Kyron was born-while HE had an affair with Terri. We don't know what he told Terri either. This is another reason women hate Terri. How many women on this forum have been in this situation where your other 1/2 had an affair? Did you take them back? It's easy to hate the "other woman". The reality is both women are victims.

Another reality is that it takes two to have an affair - I've know women whose husbands have had affairs and the wife blames the other woman.  Hello!?!  It's the husband who is cheating on the wife!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: November 29, 2010, 12:42:41 PM »

Thank-you, this sounds a lot like another person a couple months back that posted something similar.

I've read very similar wording on GodLikeProductions several times over the past months posted by a poster called SoCalDreamer - she's from California (I believes she claims to be from San Diego).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.