May 01, 2024, 12:31:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #8 11/15/10 - 11/27/10  (Read 175570 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: November 16, 2010, 08:49:46 AM »

In your opinion, what is the consensus around there regarding their opinion of both Adam and Elisa?

Let her out....we'll handle it... that seems to pretty much sum it up.
No one believes that she wasnt a major part of what happened to Zahra.
You dont dismember a body if you are innocent.
Most people want the bond raised again.

Pretty much the same for adam, I dont know anyone that has seen him out lately.
Most everyone wants a public lynching
 And the one person that I know that was at the house the day he went to get his stuff,
 she told me that she went right up to him, and he turned away
but she said that his eyes were empty, it was like looking into a void...

Thanks for a first hand account of what the people of Hickory are thinking and feeling.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: November 16, 2010, 08:54:05 AM »

Sorry for the quality - took this pic of the tv moments ago while watching NG.

Just what would you use a wrench for.
A wrench ? I do NOT know, and hope I never find out. Sickos......
I call Bs on NG. She is in such a frenzy to get her Bombshell out that she had pictures of shiny tools posted and she has no more idea of what or how it was done than we do. It is a disgrace.

I agree.....this is BULLCHIT!  She has no idea what was used....more sensationalism......she will never get off that wall of shame....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: November 16, 2010, 08:56:22 AM »

I was under the impression those were the tools used in the search/destroy of the house.
I saw all that listed somewhere as tools the investigators used, and a few people weren't sure what lump hammers or halligan bars were...
but that may just be me...

thanks again.....as usual NG is full of crap and spews it all over!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: November 16, 2010, 09:24:19 AM »

I'm going to try to find a stuffed monkey for all of us in the morning, to take to Hickory with me. It's nice to know that the stuffed animals left will get to children who will enjoy them. I'll take my camera and post pictures when I get back.

I am so glad you are able to do this....there couldn't be a better representative of SM.  Be careful and stay safe.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: November 16, 2010, 09:30:27 AM »

Thank you also for all the monkeys that are going to Hickory.

It will be starting at 10 am tomorrow my time so I will join in with you all.

Who else will be going to Hickory besides CBB and luvmyboys??

Rest in Peace Caylee

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #145 on: November 16, 2010, 09:30:45 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/11/15/zahra/

Zahra

Posted on November 15th, 2010 by Valhall

I wish for you that things had gone differently; that the twisting road that led to the end of your life had straightened at some point and led to a safe place, a loving place.
I wish that today you were really celebrating your birthday with loving family members who would have sang to you, given you presents, and cheered when you blew out your candles.
I wish that your mother had found you sooner.
I wish that your grandmother had not lost you.
I wish that your father had been there when he needed to be, and placed you in the position you were supposed to be in his life…first.
I wish that your father had never met Elisa.
I wish that you were with your friends at school laughing and learning and being a child.
I wish that the agencies who were mandated to protect you had done their jobs.
I wish that your mother could hug and kiss your beautiful smiling face today.
I wish that today you were really 11.
I wish that today you were alive.

Zahra Clare Baker

Born 11/16/1999…

touched the world’s heart in 2010.

To Emily,

My thoughts, prayers and love are with you today.  May God grant you the peace that only His mercy and grace can bring.  Remember…she hurts no more.

Valhall.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: November 16, 2010, 09:38:48 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/11/15/zahra/

Zahra

Posted on November 15th, 2010 by Valhall

I wish for you that things had gone differently; that the twisting road that led to the end of your life had straightened at some point and led to a safe place, a loving place.
I wish that today you were really celebrating your birthday with loving family members who would have sang to you, given you presents, and cheered when you blew out your candles.
I wish that your mother had found you sooner.
I wish that your grandmother had not lost you.
I wish that your father had been there when he needed to be, and placed you in the position you were supposed to be in his life…first.
I wish that your father had never met Elisa.
I wish that you were with your friends at school laughing and learning and being a child.
I wish that the agencies who were mandated to protect you had done their jobs.
I wish that your mother could hug and kiss your beautiful smiling face today.
I wish that today you were really 11.
I wish that today you were alive.

Zahra Clare Baker

Born 11/16/1999…

touched the world’s heart in 2010.

To Emily,

My thoughts, prayers and love are with you today.  May God grant you the peace that only His mercy and grace can bring.  Remember…she hurts no more.

Valhall.

Thoughts and prayers for Zahra.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #147 on: November 16, 2010, 09:59:23 AM »

For all that are going to the vigil today, drive safe and will look forward to the pictures  an angelic monkey
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: November 16, 2010, 10:02:10 AM »

For all that are going to the vigil today, drive safe and will look forward to the pictures  an angelic monkey

same from me!

wish that Emily could have stayed for the vigil and for Zahra's birthday today...

Happy birthday Zahra...thinking of you among the angels...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: November 16, 2010, 10:06:37 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #150 on: November 16, 2010, 10:20:08 AM »

Good morning monkeys. I was wondering if I take pictures can I send them to someone through email. I don't think I know how to upload them her on scaredmonkeys I have never done that before. I am so so sad as I know all of you guys are Sad   
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #151 on: November 16, 2010, 10:30:48 AM »

ZAHRA BAKER overcame plenty of hardship during her 10 years of life.

The freckle-faced girl with the beaming smile was rejected at birth by her mother, battled bone cancer as a toddler, had a leg amputated aged five, lost her hearing during chemotherapy and, at eight, was uprooted from her home in Queensland and moved to Hickory, a small town in North Carolina, so her father could be with a woman he met on the internet. [snip]

http://www.smh.com.au/world/at-last-zahra-can-be-laid-to-rest-20101113-17ruq.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: November 16, 2010, 10:47:44 AM »

Good morning monkeys. I was wondering if I take pictures can I send them to someone through email. I don't think I know how to upload them her on scaredmonkeys I have never done that before. I am so so sad as I know all of you guys are Sad   

You can send to me at smklaas@hotmail.com

Be sure if you take photos of any Scared Monkeys members you get their approval before emailing to me to post.  TIA!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: November 16, 2010, 10:53:33 AM »

Community Angered By Revelations In Court Motion  (with video)

HICKORY, N.C. -- Elisa Baker told Hickory police that her stepdaughter, Zahra, was dead and that her body had been dismembered, according to a motion filed late Monday afternoon by Baker's attorneys.

The court document also states that Baker told detectives the remains of Zahra, 10, would be recovered at different sites.

• PDF: Elisa Baker Bond Reduction Motion
http://www.wsoctv.com/download/2010/1116/25803730.pdf

The revelations were detailed in a request to lower Baker's bond and left some people in Hickory angry.

"Whoever did this to her needs to suffer," said Melissa Agnew, a Hickory resident.

The document does not mention how Zahra died.

"it just breaks my heart," said Lynne Myer, another Hickory resident. "Whoever was involved in this -- it just breaks my heart."

According to the court document, Elisa Baker told her attorneys on Oct. 22 that she knew the circumstances surrounding the disappearance and death of the 10-year-old. That night her defense team located a significant piece of evidence in the case that was later turned over the law enforcement officials, the paperwork says.

Within 48 hours, police were told that Zahra was dead and that her body was dismembered and would be recovered at different locations, according to the document. Elisa Baker’s attorneys suggested that she could show police the exact locations.

Elisa Baker was taken out of jail at one point during the investigation and led police to three different sites, including the Dudley Shoals area and the Christie Road area, both of which are in Caldwell County. Remains that police believe are Zahra’s were found in the Dudley Shoals area and Zahra’s prosthetic leg was found off Christie Road.

Elisa Baker also confirmed to police that a mattress found at a landfill was consistent with one that had been placed in a dumpster, the document said. In addition, she told them additional evidence could be found in the family’s Hickory home, according to the document.

The motion asks a judge to reduce Baker's $65,000 bond on a charge of obstruction of justice. Police said Baker admitted writing a phony ransom note to her husband's boss which was discovered the day Baker and her husband, Adam, reported Zahra missing.

Tony Scheer, a legal expert, said he doubted a judge would lower the bond after reading the details revealed in the court filing. Scheer said the document could lead to more warrants and an increased bond.

District Attorney Jay Gaither told Channel 9 Eyewitness News that it could be a few weeks before Elisa Baker gets another bond hearing.

The filing came the day before what would have been Zahra's 11th birthday.

Memorials were planned throughout the community on Tuesday.

Caitlynn Myer, a freshman at Hickory High School, said students planned to wear white on Tuesday to remember Zahra.

"A lot of people in this community are coming closer together," said Myer. "It's such a sad, touching story."

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25801554/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: November 16, 2010, 10:57:54 AM »

Grisly details revealed as vigil planned on Zahra's birthday (with video)

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13507517
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: November 16, 2010, 10:59:36 AM »

CBB that is so thoughtful of you to take a monkey with you. To everyone going to the vigil please be safe.   an angelic monkey
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: November 16, 2010, 11:05:35 AM »

Community Angered By Revelations In Court Motion  (with video)

HICKORY, N.C. -- Elisa Baker told Hickory police that her stepdaughter, Zahra, was dead and that her body had been dismembered, according to a motion filed late Monday afternoon by Baker's attorneys.

The court document also states that Baker told detectives the remains of Zahra, 10, would be recovered at different sites.

• PDF: Elisa Baker Bond Reduction Motion
http://www.wsoctv.com/download/2010/1116/25803730.pdf

The revelations were detailed in a request to lower Baker's bond and left some people in Hickory angry.

"Whoever did this to her needs to suffer," said Melissa Agnew, a Hickory resident.

The document does not mention how Zahra died.

"it just breaks my heart," said Lynne Myer, another Hickory resident. "Whoever was involved in this -- it just breaks my heart."

According to the court document, Elisa Baker told her attorneys on Oct. 22 that she knew the circumstances surrounding the disappearance and death of the 10-year-old. That night her defense team located a significant piece of evidence in the case that was later turned over the law enforcement officials, the paperwork says.

Within 48 hours, police were told that Zahra was dead and that her body was dismembered and would be recovered at different locations, according to the document. Elisa Baker’s attorneys suggested that she could show police the exact locations.

Elisa Baker was taken out of jail at one point during the investigation and led police to three different sites, including the Dudley Shoals area and the Christie Road area, both of which are in Caldwell County. Remains that police believe are Zahra’s were found in the Dudley Shoals area and Zahra’s prosthetic leg was found off Christie Road.

Elisa Baker also confirmed to police that a mattress found at a landfill was consistent with one that had been placed in a dumpster, the document said. In addition, she told them additional evidence could be found in the family’s Hickory home, according to the document.

The motion asks a judge to reduce Baker's $65,000 bond on a charge of obstruction of justice. Police said Baker admitted writing a phony ransom note to her husband's boss which was discovered the day Baker and her husband, Adam, reported Zahra missing.

Tony Scheer, a legal expert, said he doubted a judge would lower the bond after reading the details revealed in the court filing. Scheer said the document could lead to more warrants and an increased bond.

District Attorney Jay Gaither told Channel 9 Eyewitness News that it could be a few weeks before Elisa Baker gets another bond hearing.

The filing came the day before what would have been Zahra's 11th birthday.

Memorials were planned throughout the community on Tuesday.

Caitlynn Myer, a freshman at Hickory High School, said students planned to wear white on Tuesday to remember Zahra.

"A lot of people in this community are coming closer together," said Myer. "It's such a sad, touching story."

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25801554/detail.html
BBM
Let's hope this happens.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: November 16, 2010, 11:11:44 AM »

Thinking of You with Love
We thought of you with love today,
but that is nothing new.
We thought about you yesterday,
and days before that too.
We think of you in silence,
we often speak your name.
All we have are memories,
and your picture in a frame.
Your memory is our keepsake,
with which we will never part.
God has you in His keeping,
we have you in our hearts.
A million times we`ve wanted you.
A million times we cried.
If love could only have saved you,
you never would have died.
It broke our hearts to lose you.
But you didn`t go alone.
For a part of us went with you...
the day God called you Home.
~Author Unknown

Happy Birthday Zahra.  You have so many new Aunties and Uncles whose love you can feel rising to heaven.  I am sure you have made many new friends and they are celebrating this day with you, Natalie, Amber, Caylee, Haleigh, Shaniya, Chelsea and Sandra just to name a few.  Nothing can hurt you now sweet angel.  You will forever be with your Mum now looking over her.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #158 on: November 16, 2010, 11:15:41 AM »

Well, in the end, at least she talked even if it was for vengeance.  Zahra is found and that is better than the ones that are not.  This woman is clearly a psychopath and unfortunately all her letters will work in her defense.  Clearly one can see that she has no remorse, is completely insane, and has no comprehension of what she did...it doesn't even bother her that they dismembered a child...she is only concerned about her own misery.  Any guesses on what the defense is going to claim?
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #159 on: November 16, 2010, 11:19:52 AM »

May Heaven be a Birthday everyday for you, Zahra.  Happy Birthday angel child.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.