May 01, 2024, 06:24:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #8 11/15/10 - 11/27/10  (Read 175640 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: November 16, 2010, 11:24:34 AM »

Morning everyone:
     At work and checking in to see if AB's been arrested yet. Guess not.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: November 16, 2010, 12:24:43 PM »

Morning everyone:
     At work and checking in to see if AB's been arrested yet. Guess not.

Nope, nothing yet. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: November 16, 2010, 12:42:36 PM »

Zahra Baker's stepmom gave explicit details in death
Elisa Baker's bid for lower bond claims she told police where to find child's scattered remains, but doesn't tell how she died.

Zahra Baker's body was dismembered and the remains hidden across several rural locations, a court document said for the first time Monday, days after police said that the 10-year-old cancer survivor is dead.

The court filing is a motion by Zahra's stepmother, Elisa Baker, asking the court to reduce her $65,000 bond for obstruction of justice. The motion, filed Monday afternoon in Superior Court, provides specific and at times grisly details of what Elisa Baker says happened to the young girl's body.

The document doesn't indicate how Zahra died or who may be responsible, but the motion argues that Baker's bond should be reduced because of her extensive and continuing cooperation.

"The only credible evidence released to the public by law enforcement related to this case is evidence that was collected after Elisa Baker told law enforcement where to look and what to look for," the motion says.

Elisa Baker's attorneys met with her for two hours Monday, but declined to speak with reporters. They couldn't be reached for comment Monday night.

It wasn't clear Monday why Elisa Baker, in admitted some knowledge of Zahra's death, could be asking for a lower bond. Police haven't given a motive in the case.

Speculation has centered around Elisa and Adam Baker, Zahra's father, since shortly after the girl was reported missing on Oct. 9.

A family member interviewed by CNN's Nancy Grace described talking with Elisa Baker in jail.

"As we talked with her, she cried over missing Zahra and how her husband has left her to take all the blame for what has happened when he played a big part in this terrible situation," the cousin said in the interview. The cousin spoke on condition of anonymity because of death threats the family has received.

The owner of a crime memorabilia website is selling two letters he claims he received from Elisa Baker saying her stepdaughter, Zahra, is dead, and that her husband did something "horrifying" to the girl after her death.

"We didn't really kill her but what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying," says one of the letters Eric Gein claims he got from Elisa Baker, who is in jail. "Makes me scared of him."

In Monday's motion, they say she has been instrumental in the investigation into the death of the girl who moved to the United States from Australia in 2009, after her father Adam married Elisa Baker.

Zahra Baker, who was hearing-impaired and walked with the help of a prosthesis after losing her left leg to cancer, was reported missing by her father in a call to police.

On Friday, after more than a month of investigating, police said they had credible evidence that Zahra was dead, and had unearthed remains of a child they believe was Zahra.

Both Adam and Elisa Baker have denied any wrongdoing in the case. Elisa Baker was arrested on Oct. 10 on unrelated charges, then charged with obstruction of justice on Oct. 12 after investigators say she admitted writing a bogus ransom note.

According to Monday's motion to reduce bond, Elisa Baker told her attorneys on Oct. 22 that she had information about the disappearance and death of Zahra Baker.

Elisa Baker's defense attorneys notified police the next morning, indicating that Baker was willing to cooperate with investigators. But, they said, investigators had to move fast because weather could destroy evidence, according to the document.

Investigators were told that Zahra Baker was deceased, that her body had been dismembered and that body parts would be discovered at different sites. The defense team suggested that Baker needed to be present because of the remote locations of the sites.

Baker went out with law enforcement agents to three sites on Oct. 25, according to the court document. At each site, she described what would be found there and told officers where to look.

At one point, she was photographed by television news cameras inside a red SUV being driven by law enforcement agents.

The document says officers recovered the gel liner of the prosthetic leg near Christie Road in Hudson because of Baker. The site is near where Elisa Baker used to live.

Investigators also found evidence at two other sites because of Baker, the document says: a bone later identified as Zahra Baker's at the Christie Road site and remains believed to be those of Zahra Baker at another Caldwell County location along Dudley Shoals Road.

The document says Baker also directed investigators to other sites where possible evidence was located, including the dumpster where Zahra's mattress was discarded and undisclosed items found at the family's home.

Baker has continued to cooperate with authorities, the motion says. She was still in Catawba County jail Monday night. It was unclear Monday evening when a judge is expected to rule on the motion.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/11/16/1841750/filing-has-gruesome-details-of.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: November 16, 2010, 12:44:00 PM »

Family members and HLN's Nancy Grace debate the allegations of abuse against Adam and Elisa Baker. (video)

http://www.cnn.com/video/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_freevideo+%28RSS%3A+Video%29#/video/crime/2010/11/15/ng.zahra.family.debates.hln
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: November 16, 2010, 12:45:24 PM »

Signs hang from the stair railing of the Baker house on 21st Avenue,NW, calling for justice for Zahra Baker on November 15,2010.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/nov/15/10/bond-reduction-filing-baker-shows-her-help-case-ar-540284/
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: November 16, 2010, 01:12:50 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAHRA!

I wish I could hug you today and tell you happy birthday but you are in Heaven and have more loving arms to hug you than you could have ever had here on earth.

an angelic monkey

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: November 16, 2010, 01:16:09 PM »

Signs hang from the stair railing of the Baker house on 21st Avenue,NW, calling for justice for Zahra Baker on November 15,2010.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/nov/15/10/bond-reduction-filing-baker-shows-her-help-case-ar-540284/

thanks NR...this needs to be seen...I am so glad no one has decided it needs to be taken down.....so many failed this little girl.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #167 on: November 16, 2010, 01:19:31 PM »

Happy Birthday to precious Zahra.  Would love to hug you.  If they would let EB out of jail, I would travel the distance to beat her for the pain she caused you.  I hate her.  I don't care if she is cooperating now; she should have stopped the murder from the get go.  I won't to tell AB that his days are numbered.  Justice will prevail.  Many tears have been shed for you.  Everytime I think of how the evil SM made you walk up that hill on your leg and cause you to cry with pain, I get so angry.  But, the final promise my child is Jesus will love you for eternity and you my now sleep well and run and play as often as you like with no pain.  Justice for Zahra.  Peace be unto you. an angelic monkey
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: November 16, 2010, 01:24:35 PM »

One more time~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZAHRA.

xoxoxoxoxo

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: November 16, 2010, 01:27:19 PM »

**Oh, MODERATOR~

Would you delete my post #167.

Photobucket was up to their shenanigans trying to get me to upgrade.

Thank you,
MK

YW.  MB  
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 01:40:58 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: November 16, 2010, 01:29:32 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: November 16, 2010, 01:47:33 PM »

Brandi-  Please check your gmail, I've sent you a message.  MuffyBee

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #172 on: November 16, 2010, 01:48:14 PM »

LEAVING NOW! Can somebody please post the house address........... I have 2 stuffed monkeys to leave on SM's behalf!   
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #173 on: November 16, 2010, 01:48:55 PM »

Hey you guys. I was wondering if someone can give me the address of the house where the monsters killed zahra. Not a link cause I can't get my laptop 2 work right now. I am on my blackberry right now. I am planning on going by that house while I am in hickory for the memorial my sister and I am gonna take a little cake out there and light some candles and when the wind blows them out. I will take it as zahra blew them out.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: November 16, 2010, 01:49:37 PM »

Brand, that is beautiful!  You used my favorite photo of Zahra! 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #175 on: November 16, 2010, 01:51:10 PM »

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #176 on: November 16, 2010, 01:57:40 PM »

Hey you guys. I was wondering if someone can give me the address of the house where the monsters killed zahra. Not a link cause I can't get my laptop 2 work right now. I am on my blackberry right now. I am planning on going by that house while I am in hickory for the memorial my sister and I am gonna take a little cake out there and light some candles and when the wind blows them out. I will take it as zahra blew them out.

21 21st avenue

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: November 16, 2010, 01:57:42 PM »

A beautiful tribute to a sweet, lovely girl.    an angelic monkey  Thank you CBB. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #178 on: November 16, 2010, 01:58:46 PM »

21 21st avenue

See You all later!!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #179 on: November 16, 2010, 01:59:14 PM »

CBB and Brandi: Beautiful! You ladies always make such heartfelt pics!  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.