April 16, 2024, 06:14:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #8 11/15/10 - 11/27/10  (Read 175105 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2010, 08:43:05 PM »

If Adam wasn't also abusing Zahra and simply sat back and watched while Gothmurderer SM beat his daughter then he is a useless excuse for a human being.  That's why I think he had to have participated in the beatings himself. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2010, 08:44:40 PM »

Red - o/t

Jaw bone washed ashore in Aruba  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8719.msg1262018#msg1262018
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2010, 08:44:54 PM »

You know, it may not be a bad idea to let her out because she told LE where through 2 counties to find parts of Zahra and was so helpful and a good person in her own mind for telling them.  Heck why even bother with a bond, just open her jail door and let her out. She is married (maybe) , has a GED, and has worked in textiles.  Doesn't get better than that.

Make sure LE is busy and that the media has warning so they can let the good people of Hickory know and lets see what happens.  Just for giggles maybe it should be free baseball bat day in Hickory to boot in honour of her release.   I bet at this point it would save a lot of time and money to let citzens great her back into society as opposed to a trial and 3 hots and a cot.  It may even stimulate the economy for the run on power tools, chainsaws, etc.  that her release may just generate. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2010, 08:47:52 PM »

April Fairchild Gothmonster's younger sister in on the phone with NG. 

She says blood relative have been dodging the media till now
Says Brittnay Bentley and her mother did not witness abuse
Says there are only there for the cameras
Says they are distraught that Adam is not in a jail cell next to Gothmonster
Says last thing they need is non-blood relatives on the air claiming things that are not true

NG is ripping her a new one right now
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2010, 08:48:12 PM »

If Adam wasn't also abusing Zahra and simply sat back and watched while Gothmurderer SM beat his daughter then he is a useless excuse for a human being.  That's why I think he had to have participated in the beatings himself. 

I thought this initially too but Emily changed my mind...she trusted him with her to a point.  And just recently she said she doesn't think he was involved (though I think she was just hoping he wasnt).  And the nurse who cared for Zahra said Adam was with her the whole time IIRC. 

My mind may just be going there so as to try and comprehend this whole thing.  Either way, Adam IS a useless excuse for a human being. 

I question my God at times like this.  As Darla said "why the children"?? 

I'll never understand.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2010, 08:49:00 PM »

You know, it may not be a bad idea to let her out because she told LE where through 2 counties to find parts of Zahra and was so helpful and a good person in her own mind for telling them.  Heck why even bother with a bond, just open her jail door and let her out. She is married (maybe) , has a GED, and has worked in textiles.  Doesn't get better than that.

Make sure LE is busy and that the media has warning so they can let the good people of Hickory know and lets see what happens.  Just for giggles maybe it should be free baseball bat day in Hickory to boot in honour of her release.   I bet at this point it would save a lot of time and money to let citzens great her back into society as opposed to a trial and 3 hots and a cot.  It may even stimulate the economy for the run on power tools, chainsaws, etc.  that her release may just generate. 

Good idea NR
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2010, 08:49:01 PM »

Thanks Klaas

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2010, 08:51:43 PM »

IMO April is a whackadoodole.  She is now saying that they are not denying abuse happened but none of the BLOOD RELATIVES saw it and Brittany is full of snit as she is not a blood relative.  So I guess unless a blood relative sees it then there is no need to say or do anything in that family.  I would not be so proud to be part of that blood relative gene pool right now.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2010, 08:53:17 PM »

OMG   
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2010, 08:53:26 PM »

IMO April is a whackadoodole.  She is now saying that they are not denying abuse happened but none of the BLOOD RELATIVES saw it and Brittany is full of snit as she is not a blood relative.  So I guess unless a blood relative sees it then there is no need to say or do anything in that family.  I would not be so proud to be part of that blood relative gene pool right now.

Agreed...makes no sense! 

I'm not an NG fan but tonight I totally agree with everything she is saying!

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2010, 08:53:31 PM »

Just when I think I have heard and seen it all ... we get this case.

As I was reading the motion and listening to NG tonight I just kept thinking to myself ... THESE SOB's DID WHAT TO ZAHARA!!! This evil step monster thinks by implicating herself in the crime that her bail will be reduced? Scratching my head.

There is not a needle long enough.

Red - Elisa is going to claim that Zahra died from being sick and that Adam chose to dismember her and get rid of the evidence.  What I'd like to know is how a child goes to looking fine and well cared for on Sept 25 then two weeks later die naturally.

I think Elisa and Adam beat Zahra and she died.  You're right, there is not a needle long enough.

Died Naturally, hardly. Cuz everyone when there child gets sick and dies, cuts them up into pieces. WTF!!! I am actually just appalled. If we find out that the DA rtook the death penalty off the table in lreturn for the locations of the body, I hope thos POS is shived day one in prison.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2010, 08:56:35 PM »

Just when I think I have heard and seen it all ... we get this case.

As I was reading the motion and listening to NG tonight I just kept thinking to myself ... THESE SOB's DID WHAT TO ZAHARA!!! This evil step monster thinks by implicating herself in the crime that her bail will be reduced? Scratching my head.

There is not a needle long enough.

Red - Elisa is going to claim that Zahra died from being sick and that Adam chose to dismember her and get rid of the evidence.  What I'd like to know is how a child goes to looking fine and well cared for on Sept 25 then two weeks later die naturally.

I think Elisa and Adam beat Zahra and she died.  You're right, there is not a needle long enough.

Died Naturally, hardly. Cuz everyone when there child gets sick and dies, cuts them up into pieces. WTF!!! I am actually just appalled. If we find out that the DA rtook the death penalty off the table in lreturn for the locations of the body, I hope thos POS is shived day one in prison.

Prison slap chop! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2010, 08:59:08 PM »

And because Elisa cooperated she should have her bond reduced, even though a child has been dismembered?  What universe is her lawyer living in?
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2010, 08:59:36 PM »

EESH  Will check it out over there. Wouldn't that be something.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2010, 09:06:52 PM »

http://s390.photobucket.com/albums/oo344/railbugfreak/?start=0

AY
Nothing interesying mostly kids pix, but a pix from imvu room
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2010, 09:07:05 PM »

And because Elisa cooperated she should have her bond reduced, even though a child has been dismembered?  What universe is her lawyer living in?

I am glad her lawyer filed this..it won't fly..and Gothmom can't later say she didn't have adequate representation from her state appointed attorney.

It appears Gothmom's goose is cooked..can't wait to see Adam in jail ASAP. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2010, 09:12:42 PM »

I am glad her lawyer filed this..it won't fly..and Gothmom can't later say she didn't have adequate representation from her state appointed attorney.

It appears Gothmom's goose is cooked..can't wait to see Adam in jail ASAP. 
Me too 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2010, 09:19:47 PM »

The dismemberment and disposal of Zahra is equivalent to kc's 31 days. You cannot explain it away.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2010, 09:21:55 PM »

The dismemberment and disposal of Zahra is equivalent to kc's 31 days. You cannot explain it away.

Exactly 4 Donks
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2010, 09:29:37 PM »

I agree. How does anyone explain that? I have never ever ever ever ever seen a person with nothing to hide chop up a body and spread it over the county.

O/T LOVE the avi!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.