May 01, 2024, 04:12:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #8 11/15/10 - 11/27/10  (Read 175608 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: November 16, 2010, 07:03:54 PM »

Rev. Pat Jones giving prayer and then singing of happy birthday and the balloon release.  Then people started chanting "we want justice"

thanks NR....are these more pics from Monks???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: November 16, 2010, 07:05:07 PM »

From CBB - I lightened it up a bit it was dark because it's night time.  This would be the back of the house.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: November 16, 2010, 07:07:05 PM »

Appreciate all the pictures. The place looks jammed.

Now they need to arrest AB.
JUSTICE for Zahra.

The crowd shouting "we want justice" and some people had signs with them speaks volumes.  I hope we find out what the signs said.

I hope someone who was there will post the whole event on youtube for those of us who couldn't attend.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: November 16, 2010, 07:15:37 PM »

JUSTICE for Zahra.

The crowd shouting "we want justice" and some people had signs with them speaks volumes.  I hope we find out what the signs said.

I hope someone who was there will post the whole event on youtube for those of us who couldn't attend.

Sunny there are 2 videos here you can watch.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13507517
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: November 16, 2010, 07:22:19 PM »

JUSTICE for Zahra.

Sunny there are 2 videos here you can watch.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13507517

thanks Klaas

Rest in Peace Caylee

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: November 16, 2010, 07:25:20 PM »

Big thanks to those Monkeys who represented us at the vigil!   an angelic monkey

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: November 16, 2010, 07:36:29 PM »

Thank you to all the Monkeys for their contributions on this day celebrating Zahra's birthday and her life here on earth.  She has made an impression on so many people in many places in the world.

The artwork, pictures, screen caps and links are all very much appreciated.  For CBB and others who travelled to the vigil my wish is that your journey home is a safe one.  Please take care.  CBB - love those monkey toys, but had hoped you would wave to us!

Now let us turn our thoughts and energies towards justice for those who harmed this sweet little girl.  Although it is taking what we consider a long time to arrest AB I want to know the LE have everything in order so that there is no question of his being able to slither out of any charges.  Also EB has surely incriminated herself more deeply than ever with her latest effort to gain a reduction in bond amount.  I hope the officials double her bond amount rather than decrease it.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: November 16, 2010, 07:37:08 PM »

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: November 16, 2010, 07:42:49 PM »

Thank you to all the Monkeys for their contributions on this day celebrating Zahra's birthday and her life here on earth.  She has made an impression on so many people in many places in the world.

The artwork, pictures, screen caps and links are all very much appreciated.  For CBB and others who travelled to the vigil my wish is that your journey home is a safe one.  Please take care.  CBB - love those monkey toys, but had hoped you would wave to us!

Now let us turn our thoughts and energies towards justice for those who harmed this sweet little girl.  Although it is taking what we consider a long time to arrest AB I want to know the LE have everything in order so that there is no question of his being able to slither out of any charges.  Also EB has surely incriminated herself more deeply than ever with her latest effort to gain a reduction in bond amount.  I hope the officials double her bond amount rather than decrease it.

Tibro - wonderful post!  And thank you for all the info you have provided...I've certainly learned alot from you and understand now why some things happened the way did in this heart-breaking case   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #269 on: November 16, 2010, 07:52:00 PM »

What a beautiful vigil for such a wonderful and beautiful little angel. It is still so hard to accept that she will never walk this earth again. She is with our Lord now. Happy, playing enjoying herself like never before. If ever anyone deserved to wear a halo. It is our Zahra.

I hope the POS's that did this receive the DP as they truly deserve it. How do we stop this from happening to our most precious gifts again.

She should have been at her Birthday Party today and met her loving Mum. This is so hard for everyone to wrap their heads around.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #270 on: November 16, 2010, 07:52:51 PM »

Ok I got a lot of pics and I got pics of the signs also. I am gonna send them to klass. After the vigil we went to where zahra was leaveing and my sister and I lite a bday and sang happy bday to her. I went around back and took some pics. It started pouring down rain on us. It was strong heavy rain. Idk how good the pics will be.  But I do think I got some pretty good pics
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: November 16, 2010, 07:54:40 PM »

Ok I got a lot of pics and I got pics of the signs also. I am gonna send them to klass. After the vigil we went to where zahra was leaveing and my sister and I lite a bday and sang happy bday to her. I went around back and took some pics. It started pouring down rain on us. It was strong heavy rain. Idk how good the pics will be.  But I do think I got some pretty good pics

Thank you so much   an angelic monkey

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #272 on: November 16, 2010, 07:55:50 PM »

Sorry I messed up a lot in that post. I have so many emotions going through me right now. Klass can I get ur email again. I am so sorry I did not write it down
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: November 16, 2010, 07:58:14 PM »

thanks.....I am sure it was an emotional trip for you and your sis.

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #274 on: November 16, 2010, 08:01:51 PM »

Thank-you
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #275 on: November 16, 2010, 08:02:43 PM »

Thank you Luvmyboys for going and for getting pics. I wish I could have gone but can't see at night.

A friend of mine posted this on FB:

In Memory of Zarah Baker
Jesus has a rocking chair,

And He holds that precious baby with oh such tender care.

...He takes the place of Mom and Dad.

He's the greatest parent a child could have.

Don't worry about the children there.

Jesus has a rocking chair.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #276 on: November 16, 2010, 08:04:58 PM »

thanks.....I am sure it was an emotional trip for you and your sis.

No doubt~Thanks to everyone who went to her vigil, and took pic's for us.....after reading the letter that Tim wrote I found myself wiping tears away, that letter was so raw with emotion and I can feel his pain and confusion over why so many are taken so young and by such violent means. Everyday I feel so blessed, and sometimes almost guilty when I see the injustices to these little angels who steal our hearts and make us look for justice an angelic monkey I can't watch the vigil just yet, but later....I am sure it was beautiful though

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: November 16, 2010, 08:06:26 PM »

Thank you Luvmyboys for going and for getting pics. I wish I could have gone but can't see at night.

A friend of mine posted this on FB:

In Memory of Zarah Baker
Jesus has a rocking chair,

And He holds that precious baby with oh such tender care.

...He takes the place of Mom and Dad.

He's the greatest parent a child could have.

Don't worry about the children there.

Jesus has a rocking chair.

Darla - I am so moved by this   an angelic monkey 

Thank you for sharing.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: November 16, 2010, 08:06:28 PM »

Great!  I'll watch for the pics

smklaas@hotmail.com
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: November 16, 2010, 08:11:05 PM »

Just gorgeous!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.