April 30, 2024, 11:11:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #8 11/15/10 - 11/27/10  (Read 175547 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: November 16, 2010, 08:11:36 PM »

Appreciate all the pictures. The place looks jammed.

Now they need to arrest AB.
JUSTICE for Zahra.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13515299
Tonight at 11 pm: Adam Baker Speaks with WBTV

Posted: Nov 16, 2010 7:17 PM EST
Updated: Nov 16, 2010 7:37 PM EST

HICKORY, NC (WBTV) - Tuesday night, WBTV's Steve Ohnesorge talked exclusively with Zahra Baker's father, a man under intense scrutiny from police, and the Hickory community after the death of his 10 year-old daughter, Zahra.

Our reporter spent the past 90 minutes with Adam Baker and his attorney. They watched the vigil for the girl together ... then Adam Baker answered the questions everyone has been asking.

Full Coverage: The Zahra Baker case

Like was he involved in Zahra's death? And Did he help hide his own daughter's body? He did not hold anything back.

You'll hear Adam Baker's answers to those questions and more...coming up tonight exclusively on WBTV NEWS AT 11.

for real
thanks for the updates and pics monkeys

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: November 16, 2010, 08:12:48 PM »

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: November 16, 2010, 08:14:35 PM »

Ok I got a lot of pics and I got pics of the signs also. I am gonna send them to klass. After the vigil we went to where zahra was leaveing and my sister and I lite a bday and sang happy bday to her. I went around back and took some pics. It started pouring down rain on us. It was strong heavy rain. Idk how good the pics will be.  But I do think I got some pretty good pics

Thank you
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #283 on: November 16, 2010, 08:15:12 PM »

I have a question u guys. I am sitting and waiting 4 the rain 2 stop. I am thinking about recording the yard I am gonna go get a flash light. Would u guys like 4 me 2 try 2 do that? I don't know how good it will work but it was just a thought
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: November 16, 2010, 08:17:13 PM »

I have a question u guys. I am sitting and waiting 4 the rain 2 stop. I am thinking about recording the yard I am gonna go get a flash light. Would u guys like 4 me 2 try 2 do that? I don't know how good it will work but it was just a thought
Do not catch a cold and do not do anything you don't feel comfortable doing.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: November 16, 2010, 08:17:20 PM »

If you could actually sneak in the house...well that would be good too.

Kidding - but yes I think it would be worth seeing.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: November 16, 2010, 08:18:55 PM »

use your car headlites
 and thank you

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: November 16, 2010, 08:19:04 PM »

Appreciate all the pictures. The place looks jammed.

Now they need to arrest AB.
JUSTICE for Zahra.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13515299
Tonight at 11 pm: Adam Baker Speaks with WBTV

Posted: Nov 16, 2010 7:17 PM EST
Updated: Nov 16, 2010 7:37 PM EST

HICKORY, NC (WBTV) - Tuesday night, WBTV's Steve Ohnesorge talked exclusively with Zahra Baker's father, a man under intense scrutiny from police, and the Hickory community after the death of his 10 year-old daughter, Zahra.

Our reporter spent the past 90 minutes with Adam Baker and his attorney. They watched the vigil for the girl together ... then Adam Baker answered the questions everyone has been asking.

Full Coverage: The Zahra Baker case

Like was he involved in Zahra's death? And Did he help hide his own daughter's body? He did not hold anything back.

You'll hear Adam Baker's answers to those questions and more...coming up tonight exclusively on WBTV NEWS AT 11.

for real
thanks for the updates and pics monkeys

wow.  This should be interesting. I am guess it will be  sh1t throwing at Gothmonster. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: November 16, 2010, 08:20:08 PM »

Candlelight Vigil Marks Zahra Baker's 11th Birthday
A sad and angry crowd of hundreds gathered in a western North Carolina town to remember a disabled girl whose remains were found more than a month after she was reported missing.

sad and angry crowd of hundreds gathered in a western North Carolina town to remember a disabled girl whose remains were found more than a month after she was reported missing.

A candlelight vigil in Hickory on Tuesday marked what would have been Zahra Baker's 11th birthday. A vigil also was held in the township of Giru, Australia, where the girl lived before moving to the U.S.

Court documents say her jailed stepmother, Elisa Baker, told authorities the girl was dismembered after she died.

Hickory Police Chief Tom Adkins spoke at the vigil, but not about the investigation. He talked about Zahra's brave struggle with cancer that left her with hearing aids and a prosthetic leg, which authorities also have found.

Elisa Baker has been charged with obstructing justice in the case.

http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/Candlelight_Vigil_Marks_Zahra_Bakers_11th_Birthday_108542644.html
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: November 16, 2010, 08:21:53 PM »

we could only hope.....
hi im zahras father, and im turning my self in

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: November 16, 2010, 08:23:33 PM »

Wagga relatives mourn Zahra Baker who would of celebrated her 11th birthday today

The family of Zahra Baker is mourning the loss of a child they never got the chance to know, says her aunty, Nicole Dawson.

Ms Dawson is the sister of Zahra’s mother, Emily Dietrich, and said the family could only piece together fragments of the girl’s life from media reports after police identified her remains in the US.

She said lines of communication between Ms Dietrich and Zahra’s father, Adam Baker, had been closed for years and the family was now mourning “what could have been”.

What should have been a celebration of Zahra’s 11th birthday yesterday was now a reminder of missed opportunities.

Ms Dawson said they knew Zahra was ill with cancer but prayed she would pull through and were waiting for the right time to begin a relationship.

“We thought: wait until she’s a bit older, she’s willing to ask the questions and find out for herself, and then have a more adult relationship,” Ms Dawson said.

“There was the hope that when she was a bit older we could all come together and meet – but that’s just not going to happen now.”

Ms Dietrich suffered post-partem depression after Zahra’s birth and Mr Baker had taken custody. She had not seen her child since she was eight months old.

Ms Dawson said the ordeal had “torn her family apart” with many relatives not knowing how to grieve for a child they felt a connection to but did not know.

Zahra has grandparents, aunties, uncles and cousins in the Wagga area who are dealing with the loss in different ways.

Ms Dietrich arrived back in Wagga yesterday after travelling to the US, and was being supported by friends who had prepared a birthday cake to mark Zahra’s birthday.

Ms Dawson said family members were now choosing to remember media reports of a strong-willed girl who brought people together.

“It’s a matter of bringing to light the life of a gorgeous little girl who has been treated abominably,” she said.

“Someone whose strength does inspire others ... and brings together communities.

“There’s just a feeling, I think, a bit of pride in knowing this girl is related to us.”

http://www.dailyadvertiser.com.au/news/local/news/general/wagga-relatives-mourn-zahra-baker-who-would-of-celebrated-her-11th-birthday-today/1999750.aspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: November 16, 2010, 08:25:53 PM »

Zahra Case Presents Delicate Situation For Local Parents

HICKORY, N.C. -- The life and death of Zahra Baker has many parents wondering what to say to their children about the case that has attracted international attention.

“We tell kids that bad things happen, but they're very infrequent and most of the time good things happen to kids," said Dr. Dan Biber, a psychologist who has worked with families in Charlotte for decades.

Biber said parents can discuss the story that has dominated local news for the last month, but they need to have limits.

“Parents ought not to go into great detail about dismemberment and other things," he said. “You don't want to add unnecessarily to the descriptions; the sadness is that a child died.”

Many parents in the Hickory area have taken their children to the memorial for Zahra outside of the Bakers’ home. Biber said that memory is far more likely to stay with those parents than their children.

“Because, remember, they have a world in which they feel competent, and they have a sense that when they fall down, they'll pick themselves up and go on," Biber said.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25816617/detail.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #292 on: November 16, 2010, 08:26:11 PM »

we could only hope.....
What an arrogant, worthless fool, and what is he going to say, I know nothing about nothing?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: November 16, 2010, 08:26:39 PM »

Children Mourn At Zahra Baker Memorial  (video)

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25785414/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: November 16, 2010, 08:27:42 PM »

we could only hope.....
What an arrogant, worthless fool, and what is he going to say, I know nothing about nothing?

It is Zahra's birthday.  I hope he gives her a present by telling the truth then walking to jail.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: November 16, 2010, 08:28:38 PM »

Zahra Case Presents Delicate Situation For Local Parents  (video)

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25817431/
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #296 on: November 16, 2010, 08:28:48 PM »

we could only hope.....

It is Zahra's birthday.  I hope he gives her a present by telling the truth then walking to jail.
I say he will never do that    IMO
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: November 16, 2010, 08:30:40 PM »

“Because, remember, they have a world in which they feel competent, and they have a sense that when they fall down, they'll pick themselves up and go on," Biber said.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25816617/detail.html

chit that statement messed me up

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: November 16, 2010, 08:31:20 PM »

SLIDESHOW: Memorial Grows Outside Zahra's Home

http://www.wsoctv.com/slideshow/news/25797217/detail.html
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: November 16, 2010, 08:31:32 PM »

we could only hope.....

Nope, he's gonna blame it all on her.  My fear for justice in this case is just that...and I hope I'm wrong!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.