May 01, 2024, 06:24:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #8 11/15/10 - 11/27/10  (Read 175641 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: November 16, 2010, 09:41:36 PM »

The crowd, estimated at 1,500 or more people, gathered on Hickory’s Union Square in the damp chill to honor Zahra’s memory and celebrate her birthday.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That is a lot of people!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #321 on: November 16, 2010, 09:42:26 PM »

He also said the torso was found
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #322 on: November 16, 2010, 09:45:47 PM »

I don't believe Zahra was killed out of sympathy either,  Why spread her parts across two counties if there was one iota of sympathy involved?
I honestly can't believe that those two would come up with such a horrific thing to do too Zahra. Nobody would believe them if that is what they are going to say.
GRIM REAPER on the mantel. I also noticed Adam's ridiculous T Shirt, worn on camera for a brief interview.
Drug paraphenalia found in both vehicles.

How deep into Goth and Satanism are these 2 goofs anyway ?

Zahra's death gives me a headache, and in many ways,  I wonder, could it have been a Satanic sacrifice or ritual ?

There is something very evil here. Something very wrong.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: November 16, 2010, 09:47:38 PM »

Omg I am at the house now and there is a man here that said adam has confessed. And is in jail. And the tv people r up at the jail. He thinks he might have been arrested sunday. Idk that is what he said. And he also said helped n the search. I headed 2 the police department now.

There are tornado watches for Catawba county.  Be careful!  I hope CBB is safe on her drive home.  Not sure which way she is going but there are all kinds of storms moving in.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: November 16, 2010, 09:47:54 PM »

TUNE IN NOW TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW.  IT WILL START IN A FEW MINUTES:
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

TY

Wendy Murphy on, will be talking about Zahara is a bit, but first ... hardly think the Founding Fathers were thinking of protecting pedophile how to books when the envisioned Free Speech.

agreed, since pedophilia is against the law, how could you write a how to legally
would be like writing a book on how to serial kill, i think the free speech amendment
back in the day was put up in the constitution, for the purpose of expressing your
personel opinion, and to raise your voice against your legislators, ideas of government
rulings ect.and the right to do so

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #325 on: November 16, 2010, 09:52:38 PM »

I shine my light inside the house and there is border that goes around the living room that reads. Live laugh love all the way around. There was no love in that house and a felt weird is was creepy being there this late and no one else around.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #326 on: November 16, 2010, 09:55:53 PM »

I shine my light inside the house and there is border that goes around the living room that reads. Live laugh love all the way around. There was no love in that house and a felt weird is was creepy being there this late and no one else around.

Did u get to check out the Hickory PD and c if Adam is talking ?????

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: November 16, 2010, 09:57:08 PM »

Luvmyboys - thanks for all the info.  I sure hope he's confessed and has been arrested. 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: November 16, 2010, 09:58:06 PM »

Omg I am at the house now and there is a man here that said adam has confessed. And is in jail. And the tv people r up at the jail. He thinks he might have been arrested sunday. Idk that is what he said. And he also said helped n the search. I headed 2 the police department now.

wow be careful, weather looks bad, and stranger danger

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: November 16, 2010, 09:59:01 PM »

My "day shift FB / AY stalker  " gets tweets from the newspaper in Hickory and she had not received any tweets about an arrest or a confession up to 45 mins ago.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: November 16, 2010, 09:59:39 PM »

If Adam has been arrested it's not showing up yet.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: November 16, 2010, 09:59:55 PM »

New signs on the house

What do they say?  Can't make them out.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #332 on: November 16, 2010, 10:02:15 PM »

My "day shift FB / AY stalker  " gets tweets from the newspaper in Hickory and she had not received any tweets about an arrest or a confession up to 45 mins ago.
I keep checking mine & no new ones here either from NC.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: November 16, 2010, 10:07:51 PM »

its so hard to believe such evil lives in a place that has this
in 3yr ill be retired and NC is where i want to live

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: November 16, 2010, 10:08:00 PM »

LEP - I moved the Lisa Croslin arrest to the Haleigh thread. 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: November 16, 2010, 10:08:58 PM »

luvmyboys are you staying the nite and do you know about this

any way to get to that interview, or find it, its prob happening now
http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13515299
Tonight at 11 pm: Adam Baker Speaks with WBTV

We will be able to see this after 11 pm est tonight on that link? 

Thanks.  I have been out with friends so am now catching up with the vigil.  Thanks to those who attended the vigil and took monkeys to represent us.  My heart is aching for Zahra and I want to see justice for her now.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #336 on: November 16, 2010, 10:09:57 PM »

LEP - I moved the Lisa Croslin arrest to the Haleigh thread. 
Thnx ! That's why u 'da boss. Only board in cyberspace run like an orderly home. I appreciate us being safe here and your dilligence !

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: November 16, 2010, 10:10:48 PM »

Klaas.  I am still in hickory it will be later on b 4 I can send them. I am on my way back and see what I can get of the back yard. I went 2 wal-mart and bout a flash light

OMG... please be careful.  I don't think I could stand to be there in that yard at night.  Too much evil went on in that house.  Shivers up my spine..... shuddering.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #338 on: November 16, 2010, 10:11:42 PM »

Tell me lord, for I’m a God fearing man, I’m not the smartest, by no means, I just need some sort of answer, I’ve pondered for hours, days, weeks, I don’t understand. I try to live right, following your word, Love thy neighbor, share the word, lend a helping hand, not for money, or thanks, Just to be a blessing to be a profit of the lord helping less fortunate – don’t ask for nothing. The breath in my lungs, the heartbeat in my chest, is about all I need, sometimes a cup of coffee, pack of crackers, money has no purpose, can’t by love, or life
All the murders caused by greed Happiness can’t be bought, to a Gipsy what’s a home, I ask for nothing in life except to help less fortunate- then to be left alone, for all my family has come & gone, it’s easy for me to see. God- you’ve not left me without food, nor shelter, The breath in my lungs, the heartbeat in my chest, I’ll never claim to be perfect, some things in life I can cover up, forget, or leave behind. But I feel your presence, never really alone, There’s nothing I could hide from you – before I do something my question is this right or wrong, Here for a month now I can’t understand a precious child’s life was taken-remains scattered across the land, I know I’m wrong God. But why? Help me understand, There’s those who don’t deserve their next breath, killers, rapist, child molesters, Those who miss treat the elderly. But a precious child’s life cut short, after enduring so much pain. Struggled from the start, fought so hard, to be alive, found in pieces. But how you’re here by my side, why couldn’t you step in, she went missing for so long, slowly she was found, she was killed in your presence, Remember Lord I’m a god fearing man, I fear no other man. I just need a answer-God help me understand-it’s too late now Lord. Before the next child is harmed. Remember, I’m a sinful person, ask for forgiveness each and every day, I’m an old man leave me, shelter our children with your loving hands. She was there with her killers all alone – with a strike of lighting – massive heart attack, to her killers, Her mother could have took her home, Remember Lord I’m a God fearing man, I just need an answer. God help me understand. As my faith was tested, tried and true, I’m still a god fearing man, This is a small crack in our foundation still strong, But God I pray although she’s gone, make an example of her killers. Please I beg of you. This can never happen again. Remember Lord, I’m a god fearing man. Remember lord, you’ve took my whole family, in this world all alone very few would miss me. Please Lord this can’t go on….What happened to Zahra Baker? please help me lift my head and wipe the tears from my eyes, Lord I'm listening WHY?
Written by: Tim Andrews
On Christy Rd.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/thezahraproject

OH MY, I am sitting here crying as I have had some personal trials of my own recently, feeling depressed on top of this tragedy.  What a precious and heartfelt prayer!  And what perfect timing for me, thought I know it's not about me, as it shouldn't be, but proves over and over God's knowledge of all he touches.  I would love to meet the man that wrote this,  as they are obviously a very well-lived, knowlegable and sweet man.  God Please Bless this man and let him remember, someday, when he is with you, he will know and understand.  And thank you Lord for bringing this prayer to me, as only you would know all.  As much as I hate what this little girl went through, I am thankful and comforted to know she is with you, feeling NO PAIN!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: November 16, 2010, 10:12:40 PM »

I hope this is true!!  God, please bring justice for Zahra.....

an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.