May 01, 2024, 04:16:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #8 11/15/10 - 11/27/10  (Read 175609 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2010, 09:31:16 PM »

I have just gotten back to all of this in the last hour and read the document and watching NG as I try to gulp back sobs. 

Who does this?  What parent does this?  How can they ask for her bond to be reduced.  I say put her as far under the jail as you can get her and throw away the key..... AND GET ADAM BAKER IN THERE WITH HER! 

The death penalty needs to be given as quickly as possible and justice served.  I have no more patience for either of them.  Good thing I am not involved in the justice system at all cuz I am ready to just get a lynch mob and be done with them.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2010, 09:42:04 PM »

OK, I think I have finally heard it all!  Is her lawyer a druggie too??  How could she even think this was going to fly.
I hope they televise the arrest of AB, and I hope it is soon.  They BOTH need to pay.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2010, 09:51:26 PM »

Elisa's lawyers are going to use the cooperating and telling where the evidence is to get the DP off the table. She was placed in such remote locations and in too many diffferent places for LE to have found her, so if that was the way, for future consideration, then that's the way it is.   
Does anyone know of they took Adam's shoes in any of the search warrants ? Guy like Adam would probably wipe / wash his shoes off and say " clean ".  If she was dismembered, there would be evidence on the person who did that deed. 
Will Adam get the crayons out like John Evander Couey did at trial and claim
mental issues ? Did he think that he was playing a sick game on imvu ? 
Another AY tid bit, Adam would come and visit him a couple of times a week. Kids in AY's house and that freak is allowed there ? Why ? This entire bunch of peeps deserve to be run out of town on a rail.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2010, 09:53:09 PM »

Is there an address where the memorial is gonna be @ 2morrow? I am gonna need directions
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2010, 09:54:39 PM »

How dare this monster ask for a reduction in bond?!  Unreal.

So, on the night of October 22, Elisa gave the defense team information about "a significant item of evidence"... which led to the defense team locating it?  And then at 11am the next day, the defense team notified the DA's office of Elisa's desire to cooperate?  Wow.

And Elisa advised them that time was of the essence, due to weather conditions?

She told LE of items that could be located at the home.  What items?

The mattress was disposed of in a dumpster.  Thank God they found it at the landfill.

She has applied for disability due to a(n alleged) medical condition... is not currently receiving disability.

She has no assets with which to flee?  What happened to the $10,000?

Has only ever lived in Caldwell and Catawba counties?  I don't think so.

In a daze here.  Just sick.  Zahra was too beautiful and sweet to be kept from her natural mother, to have cancer, to have her leg amputated, to be dragged to the other side of the world where she did not want to be, to be beaten and abused and neglected by an evil stepmother.  But this document, laying out what happened to her and ASKING FOR A BOND REDUCTION, is leaving me speechless.  Tomorrow is Zahra's birthday, for pity's sake.  Have they no sense of decency?  No heart?

I keep thinking of that Taser.

(P.S.  This document contains a timeline and would be useful in the Timeline thread.  Thanks.)

God Bless Beautiful Zahra.  We're so sorry, baby.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2010, 09:56:03 PM »

April Fairchild Gothmonster's younger sister in on the phone with NG. 

She says blood relative have been dodging the media till now
Says Brittnay Bentley and her mother did not witness abuseSays there are only there for the cameras
Says they are distraught that Adam is not in a jail cell next to Gothmonster
Says last thing they need is non-blood relatives on the air claiming things that are not true

NG is ripping her a new one right now
Those charges were laid before Zahra went missing, no cameras way back then.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2010, 09:58:54 PM »

Is there an address where the memorial is gonna be @ 2morrow? I am gonna need directions

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/11/15/1841192/vigil-planned-tuesday-for-zahras.html

The vigil will begin at 6 p.m. at Union Square in downtown Hickory. All stuffed animals brought to the vigil will be donated to the "Cops for Tots" program.

http://www.downtownhickory.com/

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2010, 10:05:38 PM »

The police searched Dudley Shoals Road, Christie Road, AB"s job site and the Baker home. Dudley Shoals, Christie Road, and the Baker home yielded evidence as far as we know. I guess this is par for the course and we should expect more of these type surprises from these attorneys.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2010, 10:10:08 PM »

Didn't they say they hoped to get the DNA results back from the remains found on Dudley Shoals near the creek on Tuesday (tomorrow)? 

I'm thinking that's when Adam will be arrested.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2010, 10:20:08 PM »

Didn't they say they hoped to get the DNA results back from the remains found on Dudley Shoals near the creek on Tuesday (tomorrow)? 

I'm thinking that's when Adam will be arrested.

I agree.  Wouldn't that be a great birthday gift to Zahra?

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2010, 10:21:16 PM »

I bet this is what the attorneys for SM are trying to do. Died of sickness(natural causes) SM had no authority to get medical treatment..AB fault. AB dismembered the body and she was afraid so didn't talk till she was safe from him.(remember her letter) Attorneys hoping for obstruction and abetting abuse of a corpse. She'd be out in a few years.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2010, 10:26:16 PM »

I know everyones upset. The wheels of justice turn very slowly. We don't want to be like the villager's with pitchforks going after the monster. Something this horrific will be dealt with. They may take the DP off the table, but I don't see EB getting out anytime soon, have faith. God will not let this go unpunished. His punishment is worse than anything we could ever imagine. What did Jesus say? If anyone hurts one of these little ones who believes in me, it would have been better to tie a millstone around their neck and cast into the sea. Also, Angel's of the children always see the face of God. Justice will prevail!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2010, 10:27:40 PM »

I know everyones upset. The wheels of justice turn very slowly. We don't want to be like the villager's with pitchforks going after the monster. Something this horrific will be dealt with. They may take the DP off the table, but I don't see EB getting out anytime soon, have faith. God will not let this go unpunished. His punishment is worse than anything we could ever imagine. What did Jesus say? If anyone hurts one of these little ones who believes in me, it would have been better to tie a millstone around their neck and cast into the sea. Also, Angel's of the children always see the face of God. Justice will prevail!

an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
statru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2010, 10:31:41 PM »

Hi.
I'm new here, I live in Hickory, I've been reading here for about 2 weeks now. Found you on google Smile
I drive down 127 by the baker house everyday. It's beyond sad.

I dont know if anyone has posted about Lisa Dubs yet, but these are the kind of people she defends...

http://greenetrial.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2007-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&updated-max=2008-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=22

http://www.columbiamagazine.com/index.php?sid=20502

I dont know how the woman sleeps at night. I really dont.

I hope soon that adam is charged and put in jail.

I also dont understand why her attorneys are going to go find some evidence instead of immediately going to the HPD and telling them what elisa said. Seems like that could cause some issues w/ evidence trail in court?

This has been such an awful thing in the community. I am at a total loss over thinking something like this happened here. That there is such evil walking among us. A very scary thought.

~Stacy
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2010, 10:37:04 PM »

Hi.
I'm new here, I live in Hickory, I've been reading here for about 2 weeks now. Found you on google Smile

I dont know if anyone has posted about Lisa Dubs yet, but these are the kind of people she defends...

http://greenetrial.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2007-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&updated-max=2008-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=22

I also dont understand why her attorneys are going to go find some evidence instead of immediately going to the HPD and telling them what elisa said. Seems like that could cause some issues w/ evidence trail in court?

This has been such an awful thing in the community. I am at a total loss over thinking something like this happened here. That there is such evil walking among us. A very scary thought.
Welcome.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2010, 10:41:44 PM »

Hi.

Welcome to the cage statru! 

EB's attorney, from what I have read, is a pit bull attorney. Most criminal attorneys are. I know I couldn't do it. 

In your opinion, what is the consensus around there regarding their opinion of both Adam and Elisa?

statru
Scared Monkey

« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2010, 10:54:25 PM »

In your opinion, what is the consensus around there regarding their opinion of both Adam and Elisa?

Let her out....we'll handle it... that seems to pretty much sum it up.
No one believes that she wasnt a major part of what happened to Zahra.
You dont dismember a body if you are innocent.
Most people want the bond raised again.

Pretty much the same for adam, I dont know anyone that has seen him out lately.
Most everyone wants a public lynching
 And the one person that I know that was at the house the day he went to get his stuff,
 she told me that she went right up to him, and he turned away
but she said that his eyes were empty, it was like looking into a void...

~Stacy
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2010, 10:54:46 PM »

Luke 17:2

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2010, 10:56:15 PM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys, statru  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2010, 11:01:07 PM »

Sorry for the quality - took this pic of the tv moments ago while watching NG.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.