May 01, 2024, 02:28:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #8 11/15/10 - 11/27/10  (Read 175593 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: November 17, 2010, 07:31:03 AM »

add pics
click post reply
click  Additional Options...  to open the Attach: window
click browse,find pic
click more attachments), to add more

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
ForOurChildren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #441 on: November 17, 2010, 08:33:45 AM »

he jsut denied any involvemtn..said he couldnt do that to his baby...
i think hes lieing

The interviewed him for 90 minutes.  That was a waste of camera time.
90 minutes turned into about 3 minutes.

Hello ForOurChildren!

Welcome!

I take it you are in NC near Hickory.

Nice to have you join us.
Yes I am in Hickory.  Thank you for the Welcome.  This is an awesome website. 
I work about 3 blocks from the house where Zahra lived.  This case is so unbelievable. It tears my heart out to think this could happen around here and right under everyones noses.  To think of the pain and suffering this beautiful, brave child had to endure is beyond belief. Every picture of her brings tears to my eyes.  I will never understand why this happened.
No one will ever convince me that the 2 monsters didn't have something to do with this.
I'm so glad to have found Scared Monkeys, you guys are the greatest. 
ForOurChildren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: November 17, 2010, 08:38:31 AM »

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13515299
Tonight at 11 pm: Adam Baker Speaks with WBTV

remember this
AB; you know more than i do

do we have a chit head icon

This would be good if someone can shrink it~

Is this small enough.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: November 17, 2010, 08:42:43 AM »

AB just seemed so cocky, i could see the smirk, all the way through
the interview, it was like, you will never prove i had anything to do
with zahra death. wonder what kind of evidence,there could be,to prove
AB was part of it, i just cant see EB, knowing how to use, what ever
power tool to dismember, i can see her picking the spots, to bury the
remains, the baker duo,could not of destroyed all the evidence that
would prove he was part of this horrid murder, they are not that smart

evidence:
AB dna at sites
work record, days worked - days off
prints on shovel
AB hand print on Z clothing
maybe EB snuck a pic on her cphone (wishful thinking)

another smirk
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=8939.0;attach=15139

AB was being asked if he had anything to do with zahra death

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: November 17, 2010, 09:12:57 AM »

CBB - Thank you for representing SM @ the vigil.  Your great pic's helped tell the story.  Loved the monkey under the tree with the shining star.  The shining star so representative of sweet Zahra.  an angelic monkey
Glad you returned home safe and sound.   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: November 17, 2010, 09:19:53 AM »

luvmyboys Thank you for attending the vigil and for sending your comments
back to us.  Looking forward to your pictures today. 
I am impressed with your courage and your great efforts to bring as much to as you could. 
Thank you!   an angelic monkey

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: November 17, 2010, 09:22:23 AM »

Hoping there might be an arrest today.

R. I. P. Zahra  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #447 on: November 17, 2010, 09:40:14 AM »

Hey you guys I am gonna post my pics 2morrow there are so many to do. And I am very very emotionly tired. I really got creeped out 2nite @ that house when I got back from getting the flash light everyone was got. So I got up on the porch and looked in and saw that border. Live laugh love.  That is what is said. Ughhhhh was no love at all in that house. Its was wierd seeing all kinds of stuff around that house. Idk it was a bit scarey. Anyway I am gonna put them on photobucket I forgot I could do it that way. I hope I don't have nightmares tonight. Rip baby girl zahra happy bday have fun playing with all the angels. Give caylee a hug for me.

Did u see that creepy Grim Reeper on the mantle ? Geez !

luvmyboys............ the house was creepy wasn't it? The back yard just felt bad, to me as well. I tried to look in the big window but the curtains were dark and closed. There wasn't a white liner on them; they looked almost black. There was a smell that I couldn't pinpoint, particularly in the backyard. After I left, I figured out it was a burnt odor. There are so many stumps of large trees in the backyard. It seemed fitting, somehow that living things had been hewn down recklessly. The back door is completely gone and plywood has been placed over the opening. I've never seen a place that looked more empty and hollow. The signs placed in front hang in witness to the exposure of secrets. I have no idea how luvmyboys took it in at night. I was there with the last light of a rainy day and it was sureal. After the vigil it POURED rain. I had gone to a tavern at Union square to eat, and the skys just opened up! I thought it seemed appropriate that Heaven shed tears for the cruelty children endure.

Looking forward to your pictures, luvmyboys!
I was going to ask that question, I'm sure the feeling around the property was a feeling of death and creepiness    I want to thank both of you for going, taking pictures and glad you all are safe  an angelic monkey  Zahra was watching all of this last night, that I have no doubt of.  an angelic monkey
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: November 17, 2010, 09:42:31 AM »

AB just seemed so cocky, i could see the smirk, all the way through
the interview, it was like, you will never prove i had anything to do
with zahra death. wonder what kind of evidence,there could be,to prove
AB was part of it, i just cant see EB, knowing how to use, what ever
power tool to dismember, i can see her picking the spots, to bury the
remains, the baker duo,could not of destroyed all the evidence that
would prove he was part of this horrid murder, they are not that smart

evidence:
AB dna at sites
work record, days worked - days off
prints on shovel
AB hand print on Z clothing
maybe EB snuck a pic on her cphone (wishful thinking)

another smirk
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=8939.0;attach=15139

AB was being asked if he had anything to do with zahra death

We need BullStopper to go over his interview.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: November 17, 2010, 09:43:49 AM »

ForOurChildren WELCOME you work so close to where this happened, what horrible feelings you must get going by that house  I hope they rip that house down.   cw, Adam is cocky, monster thinks he is going to get away with this, I'm sure momma has told him not to worry 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: November 17, 2010, 09:50:39 AM »

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/nov/16/we-love-zahra-ar-543304/

Published: November 16, 2010

"We love Zahra"
By Richard Gould

As they finished singing “Happy Birthday” on what would have been Zahra Baker’s 11th birthday, a short-lived chant erupted and the crowd shook their fists and repeated, “We want justice.”

The crowd, estimated at 1,500 or more people, gathered on Hickory’s Union Square in the damp chill to honor Zahra’s memory and celebrate her birthday. More than a dozen news crews were on hand to record the proceedings hosted by the Children’s Protection Council.

Chief Tom Adkins of the Hickory Police Department has been at the center of the Baker investigation since she was first reported missing Oct. 9, and the crowd was silent as he spoke and people listened hoping to glean any new information they could about Zahra.

“Thirty-nine days ago, most of us did not know Zahra Baker, but over a month we have all fallen in love with her and become better people because of her,” he said.

Adkins spoke about her fight against two bouts of cancer. The first took her left leg. Chemotherapy during her second bout with cancer took much of her sense of hearing.

“She did not want pity from anyone, a family member told me. She wanted to be like any other child,” he said. “Nothing would slow her down.”

When Zahra was hospitalized for her cancer treatments, she took it on herself to cheer up the other children in the ward, Adkins said.

“She would visit the other children hopping on one leg and provide encouragement to the other children,” he said. “Her great aunt told me that Zahra had more guts and more determination than anyone she’d ever met. … I have spoken to many people who said they fell in love with her as soon as they met her.”

“We are here to celebrate her today – her life, her guts and her smile.”

The rain that had been predicted held off as Hickory Mayor Rudy Wright struggled to make himself heard with a microphone and sound equipment that was not up to the task. Some in the crowd grew impatient and shouted that they couldn’t hear him as others shouted, telling fellow audience members to be quiet.

“We wish we could hold her and give her love and serenity, but Zahra is in a better place tonight,” Wright said. Then he led the crowd in the 18th century children’s prayer, “Now I lay me down to sleep.”

When the speakers were done, the Newton-Conover High School choral ensemble sang as the crowd lit its candles.

The soft sounds of quiet crying could be heard as lit candles were held aloft.

Neither Adkins, Wright or any of the law enforcement officers at the vigil spoke about the ongoing investigation into Zahra’s death. No one mentioned her father, Adam Baker, who is out on bond after being arrested on charges unrelated to the case. No one mentioned Zahra’s stepmother, Elisa Baker, still in jail under a $97,000 bond on charges of obstruction of justice related to Zahra’s presumed murder and her own string of additional charges unrelated to the case.

The night’s focus was on Zahra, her spirit and her life – not its tragic end.

Volunteers manned cardboard bins where mourners lined up to leave stuffed animals and toys in Zahra’s honor. The toys were donated to the Hickory Police Department’s Cops for Tots program and will be donated to underprivileged children for Christmas.

Vicky Harris of Hudson came to the vigil and spoke for many when she said, “We didn’t know her a month ago, but we know her now. I think the community feels like she’s our child,” she said, adding, “People need to stop being afraid of what their neighbors might think of them if they report abuse.”

Keith McCloud of Hickory said learning that a child in his community had been abused and killed is devastating, and he wanted to join with a group to honor Zahra’s memory.

“Everybody’s coming together and saying this in not supposed to happen here as a community,” he said. “The fact that it’s her birthday. I think that’s what’s hitting people the hardest.”

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: November 17, 2010, 09:52:56 AM »

I don't know where Adam and momma are living, but when you have a crowd that wants justice, he better be watching his back. There are always people out there that just might want to take justice into their own hands.   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: November 17, 2010, 09:53:38 AM »

Hundreds pack town square for Zahra's birthday (with video)

HICKORY, N.C. -- Hundreds of people packed Hickory's Union Square Tuesday evening to remember Zahra Baker on what would have been her 11th birthday.

Though police now say Zahra is dead, the birth date of the once-missing child was an opportunity for the strangers who've been touched by the story of her disapperance to celebrate her life. Many people traveled from miles--even states--away to light candles in Zahra's memory at a vigil in central downtown Hickory.

"My wife and I just felt we had to be here," said Tom Trinchera, who came from Johnson City, Tennessee.

Hickory's mayor Rudy White spoke, as well as Hickory Police Chief Tom Adkins.

"39 days ago, most of us did not know Zahra Baker, but in this past month, we have fallen in love with her and we are better people because of it," Chief Adkins said. He relayed stories he's heard from Zahra's friends and family during the investigation into her death. "Nothing would slow her down. She wanted no pity. She wanted to be like every other child."

"As you pass that flame on to your neighbor," explained Adrienne Opdyke, of the Catawba County Children's Protection Council, as participants lit candles, "Promise not to forget Zahra's story and promise to make a difference in the lives of the children that you know."

Zahra's stepmother's sister, April Fairchild, was at the vigil. She says her rocky relationship with her sister kept her from knowing Zahra well, but she describes this time as "painful" for her family.

"All we have ever wanted is just closure," she said. She said her sister Elisa, suspected but not charged in Zahra's disappearance, deserves punishment if its due, but "Adam Baker deserves to be sitting right beside of her...I just pray that just like everything else, Hickory Police Department, all of the law enforcement, all of the people who have helped--shed tears--about this case, does not let this fall through the cracks like she fell through the cracks with DSS."

http://www.wcnc.com/home/Hundreds-pack-town-square-for-Zahras-birthday-108573394.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: November 17, 2010, 09:56:33 AM »

Zahra's father watches vigil online, denies killing daughter

HICKORY, N.C. — Adam Baker cried Tuesday night while watching a vigil for his daughter, Zahra Baker, and denied killing the 10-year-old, according to WBTV.

Baker decided to watch the vigil online instead of attending it, he said, because he thought people would make a scene and call him names.

"I didn’t want everybody to take their focus off Zahra," he said.

WBTV reporter Steve Ohnesorge interviewed Baker and his mother, who was at his side for support, as they watched the vigil online and asked Baker if he killed and dismembered his daughter.

"There’s no way in the world that I would ever hurt my daughter," Baker said. "No, there’s no way I could do that to my baby.”

The disabled girl's dismembered remains were found more than a month after she was reported missing.

Baker's mother said she is hurt by the accusations against her son, but said she will continue to support him.

“It’s really hard to listen to people call him murderous and a child abuser, but people don’t know," she said.

Baker thanked the people of Hickory for holding the vigil to mark what would have been Zahra's 11th birthday.

"It meant the world to me," he said.

Baker said he would like to have a normal life again, but doubts that will ever be possible. He'd like to return to Australia and take Zahra's remains with him, he said.

“There’s no possible way to ever fill the hole left by my daughter," he said.

Zahra's remains and the prosthetic leg she needed after an amputation because of her cancer were found at remote sites around Hickory, a town of about 41,000 about 50 miles northwest of Charlotte, last week, according to court documents.

The documents revealed that she was dismembered and police needed her stepmother's help to find the remains because they were in such remote locations.

Zahra’s stepmother, Elisa Baker, faces obstructing justice and 15 lesser charges unrelated to Zahra's disappearance.

Attorneys for Elisa Baker have argued the woman's bond should be lessened because she helped police. Elisa Baker has been in custody since the day after Zahra was reported missing, and she is accused of trying to throw off investigators by writing a fake ransom note for another child.

Adam Baker was also arrested on a host of charges unrelated to the girl's disappearance, but is free on bail.

No one has been charged in Zahra's death, but police have cast doubt on her parents' claims they last saw her alive Oct. 9.

http://www.wral.com/news/national_world/national/story/8637299/
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: November 17, 2010, 10:02:53 AM »

"I didn’t want everybody to take their focus off Zahra," he said.     Wow, you just go on pretending Adam, I don't believe a soul is believing you.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: November 17, 2010, 10:06:38 AM »

Like he's going to admit anything with his mum right by his side...

Oh, and why do his word choices end up sounding so chilling?  Remember on GMA early on, when he said LE was only giving him "bits and pieces?"

Tonight he says he misses Zahra, and nothing can ever "fill the hole" she has left.

Yikes.

Yes!  This is what I noticed about AB, too.  Does he think this is funny to use words like that?  Is he making a crude pun or what?  I guess I dislike him so much anything he says is going to rub the wrong way but damn!  What is he thinking to say things like that?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: November 17, 2010, 10:14:37 AM »

Just as the attorneys for kc tried to make her over into a sedate librarian AB's makeover into a clean shaven fair haired man isn't going to work. Evil is Evil.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: November 17, 2010, 10:17:35 AM »

Thanks to all monkeys who have done anything for this child--those who attended the vigil and took photos, those who made artwrok for her, those that got the star and those who prayed and continue to do so for justice now.

I saw a woman saying on the news last night that she would have taken this child if they didn't want her,  And I know many of us here would have gladly done the same.  Life is so unfair sometimes.  And all we can do now is keep seeking justice which I do believe will be forthcoming in the near future.

If people don't want their children, give them up!  I know a woman who went to China to adopt two little girls.  Someone else will want them!  There are private adoption agencies that will take them no matter their ages, etc.  Why don't people just do this instead?

And I wonder if these two didn't think they could continue to collect child support if they pretended Zahra was still alive.  Yet another reason to conceal what they had done.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: November 17, 2010, 10:21:33 AM »

Just as the attorneys for kc tried to make her over into a sedate librarian AB's makeover into a clean shaven fair haired man isn't going to work. Evil is Evil.
Can't change anybodies eyes, you can do makeovers all you want.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: November 17, 2010, 10:25:13 AM »

Baker thanked the people of Hickory for holding the vigil to mark what would have been Zahra's 11th birthday.

"It meant the world to me," he said.

Reality check: you have no right or need to be giving thanks to the people who cared about Zahra. And of course he thought it was all for him.

I'm not a profiler but this just rings of his joy for the horrible things he did.

Justice for Zahra

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.