April 30, 2024, 08:07:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #8 11/15/10 - 11/27/10  (Read 175521 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: November 17, 2010, 12:46:50 PM »

I wonder, has anyone heard of anyone coming forward and saying they were involved with AB prior to EB?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #521 on: November 17, 2010, 12:47:18 PM »

Hi Wyks, I agree about ripping down that evil house  if not I'm afraid it may turn into a place that people go just to see the house and talk about what happened there 

Hi No Rose!  I agree! 

The outrage over what happened to this little child is overwhelming, and if this was also some kind of ritual, I can't even picture the outrage that will happen, it just sends chills up me.

It is overwhelming, I agree.  Outrage from folks as well all across the USA and beyond.  One thing tho, if this was some kind of ritual, I kinda doubt 'the public' will hear about it.  In places where these things have occured and LE is working the case, they put a 'gag order' on the media regarding the details.  They do it to 'protect the senses of the public'.  Which is understandable.  And yet..... at the same time, it leaves the public unaware of these things, which makes it hard for them to believe such things can and do occur.  Also at the same time, little justice is brought on behalf of the victim/s.  It's all so hush-hush.  Sigh. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #522 on: November 17, 2010, 12:47:24 PM »

here are most of the pics that i took last night....if you guys want..i can just upload only what i took of the yard and house cause i don't think i got them all on here..but for the most part i got them all...i hope this works so here is the link .......http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb150/hopek_2007/zahra%20bday%20and%20memorial/

Thanks for those great pics! I love this one especially!  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #523 on: November 17, 2010, 12:48:44 PM »

here are most of the pics that i took last night....if you guys want..i can just upload only what i took of the yard and house cause i don't think i got them all on here..but for the most part i got them all...i hope this works so here is the link .......http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb150/hopek_2007/zahra%20bday%20and%20memorial/
Thank-you so much really appreciate it   an angelic monkey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #524 on: November 17, 2010, 12:50:38 PM »

Hi Monkeys! Wyks! Good to see you! I'm interested in your thoughts on the ritualistic angle. It occurred to me, but I didn't want to believe it and I was unaware that any particular date of observance had been recent. I hope not, but when it comes to the facts that keep rolling out, every "worst fear" so far has proven true.     
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: November 17, 2010, 12:50:56 PM »

I can sure see why the police would want to keep a ritual hush hush. But if this happened, I will bet something will leak out about it.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #526 on: November 17, 2010, 12:51:51 PM »

CBB I see you up there. I'm so happy your travel to the memorial was a safe one. Thank you for sharing your experience and photo's with the Monkeys.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #527 on: November 17, 2010, 12:52:55 PM »

Hey sass which pic are you referring to that you really like. Om my jeez I still don't know how to see what people say. Only on my phone I can read. But can't see the pic. I got on my laptop to see your post and I don't see it. I feel like a dummy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: November 17, 2010, 12:53:43 PM »

Hi Monkeys! Wyks! Good to see you! I'm interested in your thoughts on the ritualistic angle. It occurred to me, but I didn't want to believe it and I was unaware that any particular date of observance had been recent. I hope not, but when it comes to the facts that keep rolling out, every "worst fear" so far has proven true.     
I guess this wouldn't surprise me, but at the same time it would. I really hope this didn't happen, to think that a father could do this to his own child.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: November 17, 2010, 12:55:35 PM »

Thank you !   an angelic monkey  It brings me to tears just to look as these as you can feel the hurt of the people in them.  The cake was a wonderful gesture and it has made me cry.  We used to be foster parents and I have shed many tears over what some kids have gone through.  I have taken in  friends of my kids as well and they still call me Mom.  One is in the army now and another is a child counsellor.   I too would have taken Zahra in in a heartbeat. She would have been surrounded by love and I am sure she would have really made a difference in this world.  I have to believe there is a reason God called her as hard as it is to understand and as much as it hurts. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: November 17, 2010, 12:56:27 PM »

Hey sass which pic are you referring to that you really like. Om my jeez I still don't know how to see what people say. Only on my phone I can read. But can't see the pic. I got on my laptop to see your post and I don't see it. I feel like a dummy

Angel Wings
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: November 17, 2010, 12:58:38 PM »

I wonder, has anyone heard of anyone coming forward and saying they were involved with AB prior to EB?

Nope. Not that I have seen.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: November 17, 2010, 01:00:30 PM »

Nope. Not that I have seen.
If he was involved with anyone before Elisa, excluding Emily, they would be smart not saying a word.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #533 on: November 17, 2010, 01:00:34 PM »

What makes my heart break for Zahra, even more, is thinking about what she likely was thinking/feeling.  In the night, as she lay in bed going to sleep, what was she thinking/feeling?  Was she perhaps hoping, wishing, yearning........ for someone to SEE into her world of pain/suffering?  To come rescue her?  Some evidently saw, yet either did little to help rescue her, or didn't do enough, long enough, to ensure that she was removed from the abuse. 

Makes me look around my lil world at the people that cross my path.  What goes on in their homes?  Is that lil girl at the market, who smiles so sweetly... really happy?  Is she being cared for properly? 

We don't have to let Zahra's death happen in vain.  We can use this case to wake ourselves up......... to BE MORE AWARE of those in our communities who need help, who very likely cannot scream to the world for that help, but desperately want it/need it.  We can let this case be the wake up call for each and every one of us, to become more vigilant in making sure that 'doing the right thing' gets done. 

If it saves just one person from a violent death, then Zahra will not have endured what she could for as long as she could, in vain. 

Justice for Zahra!! 

an angelic monkey

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: November 17, 2010, 01:01:24 PM »

Hi Wyks, I agree about ripping down that evil house  if not I'm afraid it may turn into a place that people go just to see the house and talk about what happened there 

Hi No Rose!  I agree! 

The outrage over what happened to this little child is overwhelming, and if this was also some kind of ritual, I can't even picture the outrage that will happen, it just sends chills up me.

It is overwhelming, I agree.  Outrage from folks as well all across the USA and beyond.  One thing tho, if this was some kind of ritual, I kinda doubt 'the public' will hear about it.  In places where these things have occured and LE is working the case, they put a 'gag order' on the media regarding the details.  They do it to 'protect the senses of the public'.  Which is understandable.  And yet..... at the same time, it leaves the public unaware of these things, which makes it hard for them to believe such things can and do occur.  Also at the same time, little justice is brought on behalf of the victim/s.  It's all so hush-hush.  Sigh. 

Wyks - not sure if you have seen the pictures of the shelf in the living room.  Some are saying that the goblet and box beside it are offerings.  There is also a statue on the fireplace mantel that looks like the grim reaper.  What is your take on this?  I can dig up the shelf image if you have not seen it. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: November 17, 2010, 01:02:09 PM »

this worked!!  And thank you and CBB for honoring Zahra and sharing this touching event with us.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: November 17, 2010, 01:02:17 PM »

BUMP

Thank you for sharing these with us. 

I really wanted to make it to the vigil, but sometimes things just don't work out.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #537 on: November 17, 2010, 01:02:36 PM »

The one with the angel wings. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: November 17, 2010, 01:03:53 PM »

CBB thank you for sharing your pictures and leaving the monkey at the memorial for us.   an angelic monkey
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #539 on: November 17, 2010, 01:03:56 PM »

What is the white box/door thing?   

LMB - TY for the pics!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.