April 30, 2024, 06:00:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #8 11/15/10 - 11/27/10  (Read 175485 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: November 17, 2010, 02:15:42 PM »

Ma Baker rubbing her spawns back during the whole interview and the sideways glance AB gives to his lawyer when he is asked if Elesa did this. 

it reminds me of cindy at Caylee's memorial.....how she was rubbing Lee's back.....gives me the willies

A lot of Ma Baker reminds me of Rosebud.  MB saying when the truth comes out - now where have we heard that before?  Her comfort for her little spawn, saying that no one knows, now I am waiting for her to say that LE is only focusing on spawn  and that Zahra is alive somewhere.  I hope Hickory hides its garden hoses   

I think I need valium kitty this morning.

I want to see AB do the perp walk today more than anything. 

For NR. Take one and pass it around!   

Thanks!  I am passing them to the left 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #581 on: November 17, 2010, 02:16:12 PM »

Thanks for the screen caps, NR. I noticed Ma Baker's "comfort" to AB as well. Has she listened to the 9-1-1 call? Does she have eyes, ears, or a brain?   
Exactly CBB I do know some men are in their own world making a living and really don't pay much attention to the families daily routines. But there is no way he didn't know something was wrong in that house.  Ma Baker is has brain dead has her son.

ITA - Even IF he didn't see the everyday abuse, there is no way he didn't hear the dismemberment or see blood everywhere, a mattress going in and out, etc. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #582 on: November 17, 2010, 02:16:45 PM »

Awwww ty I feel your hug!!

LMB....... did you smell the burnt odor at the house? If anyone has ever had wood in a fireplace from a former fire and left the damper open when it rained, that's the smell. The back yard was eerie to me. It was good sized and looked "raped" to me. Huge multiple stumps where trees had been hewn down, trash all around, and absolutely void of anything at all that said "child". Not one sign a child had ever stepped foot anywhere on the property. Everytime I took a breath my nostrils filled with that smell. The house looked to me like a facade in front of an endless cave.......... just emptied out of life.
Oh my how awful. For lack of a better word did it feel haunted to you? Just imagine working or living in that neighborhood?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: November 17, 2010, 02:17:37 PM »

Ma Baker rubbing her spawns back during the whole interview and the sideways glance AB gives to his lawyer when he is asked if Elesa did this. 

it reminds me of cindy at Caylee's memorial.....how she was rubbing Lee's back.....gives me the willies
That is what I was thinking
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: November 17, 2010, 02:18:33 PM »

Cbb. Oh yes I sure did smell that smell. And not one sign of a child had been living there. And I was so creeped out being there just me and my sis. The 2nd time I went no one was there. It was scarey. And yes it was like a hole or void or something.
Horrible, and just look at the smile on momma's face, what would a person have to smile about?
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #585 on: November 17, 2010, 02:21:20 PM »

LMB Thank you for all the pictures. I liked the one with the group of teenage girls in their pink T-shirts with angel wings and Zahras name on them. Zahra has touched so many life's of all ages.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #586 on: November 17, 2010, 02:25:08 PM »

Thanks for the screen caps, NR. I noticed Ma Baker's "comfort" to AB as well. Has she listened to the 9-1-1 call? Does she have eyes, ears, or a brain?   
Exactly CBB I do know some men are in their own world making a living and really don't pay much attention to the families daily routines. But there is no way he didn't know something was wrong in that house.  Ma Baker is has brain dead has her son.

I'm paraphrasing, but AB said on the 9-1-1 tape that Zahra had hit that age when she was broody and didn't come out of her room much. WTH??? In order to believe AB is innocent, you'd have to believe that every report that she was locked in that room except for 5 minutes a day, that she was beaten by EB to the point EB's hand was nearly broken, and that she was sadistically punished by being forced to painfully run. He would have had to be blind to bruises and black eyes.

That dog just will not hunt. AB KNEW DHS had come a calling. AB went home every day and Zahra was one of three people in that house. AB KNEW Zahra wasn't in school. AB KNEW Zahra wasn't at a dinner table, or with the family watching TV. AB KNEW Zahra wasn't doing a thousand things kids routinely do on a daily basis. He would have the world believe that his daughter was the world to him. Yet, there is NO evidence he so much as connected with her to see how her day was, or noticed she showered after supper, or had supper, or had friends, or took her to a movie, or asked how she was feeling, or hung a swing from a tree. It's all BS. AB joined the insanity that was EB and he's not worthy of taking another breath. It makes me sick to even hear him refer to her as his "baby".
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #587 on: November 17, 2010, 02:25:30 PM »

I was asking peÓple at the house after the memorial if they knew where he was @ and everyone said they had no idea. They said it was like he vanished. I still have not seen the video of adam from last night. Because I KNOW I am gonna get so mad!!!! Just by reading what all you guys have said. It will not be good 4 me to listen to it right now. Cause thing you know ill be hunting him down. I am just so angry
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #588 on: November 17, 2010, 02:31:21 PM »

ITA - Even IF he didn't see the everyday abuse, there is no way he didn't hear the dismemberment or see blood everywhere, a mattress going in and out, etc. 

That's it. How did she dismember her and clean up everything and dispose of her and get a new mattress with out him not knowing. The house had to have the smell of death in it. If  he didn't then he the most stupid person on the face of Earth.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #589 on: November 17, 2010, 02:34:17 PM »

LMB....... did you smell the burnt odor at the house? If anyone has ever had wood in a fireplace from a former fire and left the damper open when it rained, that's the smell. The back yard was eerie to me. It was good sized and looked "raped" to me. Huge multiple stumps where trees had been hewn down, trash all around, and absolutely void of anything at all that said "child". Not one sign a child had ever stepped foot anywhere on the property. Everytime I took a breath my nostrils filled with that smell. The house looked to me like a facade in front of an endless cave.......... just emptied out of life.
Oh my how awful. For lack of a better word did it feel haunted to you? Just imagine working or living in that neighborhood?

Haunted is a good word, but not like a Halloween Haunted House. The house seems full of echos coming from emptiness; in an abyss. It's just absolutely empty of life with no residual of life left anywhere at all. It's hard to describe and I've never felt anything like it. Big or small, houses have varying degrees of a sense of "home" even when they're empty. This house has none at all. There's a sense that even the signs hung on it could not be inside, because they represent emotion and emotions are too close to life to exist beyond the closed doors and windows.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #590 on: November 17, 2010, 02:36:49 PM »

I was asking peÓple at the house after the memorial if they knew where he was @ and everyone said they had no idea. They said it was like he vanished. I still have not seen the video of adam from last night. Because I KNOW I am gonna get so mad!!!! Just by reading what all you guys have said. It will not be good 4 me to listen to it right now. Cause thing you know ill be hunting him down. I am just so angry

I'm wondering if he isn't under police protection. It would make sense to me because there's no better way to keep him under police surveillance as well.
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #591 on: November 17, 2010, 02:38:46 PM »

Ma Baker refferred to Zahra as "that little girl"....sounds so distant, so impersonal.

For niether of them to fall apart when the interviewer stated Zahra had been dismembered is beyond my comprehension. 

And I can promise you, even if my child was  innocent beyond a shadow of a doubt, I could not smile as Ma Baker did. 

I'm judging and expecting people to griever in a certain manner, but the reactions are so totally different than those who never knew Zahara.  I cannot imagine.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #592 on: November 17, 2010, 02:45:49 PM »

LMB, my hat's off to you. I was uneasy touching anything on the house or getting too close to anything in the back yard. A friend went with me (actually he drove), and as we were getting ready to leave he asked if I didn't want to try to get some pictures of the interior of the house. Instinctively, I turned and handed him the camera. LOL! I wanted the pictures but I didn't want to get close. It wasn't fear exactly, it was more like repulsion. He tried as I stood back, but the drapes were drawn......... those black drapes with no liners were so appropriate. Black was all that the world could see when looking in the windows. AB's verbal picture of what his relationship was with Zahra is a lie. That never existed in that house. Ever.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: November 17, 2010, 02:53:46 PM »

I'm wondering if he isn't under police protection. It would make sense to me because there's no better way to keep him under police surveillance as well.

He moved to an apartment in Hudson

<snipped>

Elisa Baker is still in jail and Adam Baker has relocated to an apartment in Hudson. According to reports, he currently does not have his passport.

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/top_stories/632634/human-remains-found-in-wednesday-s-search-for-zahra?ap=1&MP4
ForOurChildren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #594 on: November 17, 2010, 02:55:48 PM »

Cbb. Oh yes I sure did smell that smell. And not one sign of a child had been living there. And I was so creeped out being there just me and my sis. The 2nd time I went no one was there. It was scarey. And yes it was like a hole or void or something.
Horrible, and just look at the smile on momma's face, what would a person have to smile about?
My thoughts exactly!!!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: November 17, 2010, 02:57:01 PM »

[quote author=CBB link=topic=8939.msg1263429#msg1263429 date=1290021908]
I'm paraphrasing, but AB said on the 9-1-1 tape that Zahra had hit that age when she was broody and didn't come out of her room much. WTH??? In order to believe AB is innocent, you'd have to believe that every report that she was locked in that room except for 5 minutes a day, that she was beaten by EB to the point EB's hand was nearly broken, and that she was sadistically punished by being forced to painfully run. He would have had to be blind to bruises and black eyes.

That dog just will not hunt. AB KNEW DHS had come a calling. AB went home every day and Zahra was one of three people in that house. AB KNEW Zahra wasn't in school. AB KNEW Zahra wasn't at a dinner table, or with the family watching TV. AB KNEW Zahra wasn't doing a thousand things kids routinely do on a daily basis. He would have the world believe that his daughter was the world to him. Yet, there is NO evidence he so much as connected with her to see how her day was, or noticed she showered after supper, or had supper, or had friends, or took her to a movie, or asked how she was feeling, or hung a swing from a tree. It's all BS. AB joined the insanity that was EB and he's not worthy of taking another breath. It makes me sick to even hear him refer to her as his "baby".
[/quote]

adding to....

and the complaints and probs at the mobile home pk
apt where zahra may have been in the attic,( i thought
someone ,paper,news, had said that apt was a 1 Br)
was zahra going to school when they lived in the apt?
then the hickory house,when he reported her missing
zhara room looked like it does now,with the crap paint
job,( i always wondered if the LE could still smell fresh
paint,when they went into her room,the day reported missing)

AB never talked about zahra to anyone, at the apt or hickory
the apt landlord didnt know there was a child, same with
hickory neighbors

wonder if AB knows WTF circumstantial evidence is 

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #596 on: November 17, 2010, 03:02:16 PM »

I actually did turn the door knob after the police left. I knew it would be locked but I would have went in "I think" I am not sure. But there was a crack in the window I could see in. I was saying something about this last night. But there was black border middle way around the wall that said. Live laugh love. When I seen that my blood started boiling. Imo there was no love nor live or laughs in that house. Not for zahra anyway. Ugh!!!!!! I am just more pissed as the day goes on. And btw idk if you all realize it but yesterday was 1year since shaniya davis was found
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: November 17, 2010, 03:05:00 PM »

I was not going to say anything but the picture I uploaded of the lady in the black and white print jacket it was me. When I finally got up to the stage my sis was already there and had lite the candles. When I walked up there I just completely lost it. There was a little boy about 4 he asked his mommy could he blow out the candles and as his mom said let's just wait and let them blow out on there on. One of the candles blew out. As if zahra was saying here you go ill blow it out for you. That was so awesom about the timeing Smile

I would have lost it too.... it's ok..... The one person who should lost it if innocent... isn't!  That tells me all I need to know about AB.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: November 17, 2010, 03:10:54 PM »

Haunted is a good word, but not like a Halloween Haunted House. The house seems full of echos coming from emptiness; in an abyss. It's just absolutely empty of life with no residual of life left anywhere at all. It's hard to describe and I've never felt anything like it. Big or small, houses have varying degrees of a sense of "home" even when they're empty. This house has none at all. There's a sense that even the signs hung on it could not be inside, because they represent emotion and emotions are too close to life to exist beyond the closed doors and windows.
I can imagine how this house had no feeling of home, when a horrible crime like that is committed. The emptiness must be overwhelming, and I know that if I lived on that block we would just have to move, would never stay around such evil.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: November 17, 2010, 03:14:30 PM »

He moved to an apartment in Hudson

<snipped>

Elisa Baker is still in jail and Adam Baker has relocated to an apartment in Hudson. According to reports, he currently does not have his passport.

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/top_stories/632634/human-remains-found-in-wednesday-s-search-for-zahra?ap=1&MP4

OK this is weird.  The video where the reporter goes to AB's apt and he opens then closes the door is no longer available.

Search For Zahra Called Off After 'Significant' Find - Video
www.wsoctv.com/video/25767169/index.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.