May 01, 2024, 03:53:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #8 11/15/10 - 11/27/10  (Read 175603 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: November 17, 2010, 03:21:14 PM »

The house is just a silent witness to the horror that occured within it's walls in secret.

Does anyone have any clue who is the friend of EB that AY said is "under the police radar"? 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: November 17, 2010, 03:23:23 PM »

Oh c'mon... he doesn't know if Elisa is involved?  She leads police to Zahra's remains scattered across the countryside and he don't have the details to tell if Elisa is involved.  He is either guilty as sin or dumber than a stump.  And I don't think he is that dumb!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: November 17, 2010, 03:25:05 PM »

Ma Baker rubbing her spawns back during the whole interview and the sideways glance AB gives to his lawyer when he is asked if Elesa did this. 

it reminds me of cindy at Caylee's memorial.....how she was rubbing Lee's back.....gives me the willies

Exactly, Sunny.
What is this witch smiling about?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: November 17, 2010, 03:31:43 PM »

I think he's dumb AND guilty.
Lock up his mother, too.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: November 17, 2010, 03:32:51 PM »

someone mentioned that the LE still has AB passport but......
what about ma baker, could she have an extra to tamper with
wasnt she suspected of tampering with zahra papers to out of
country  JMO and speculation

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: November 17, 2010, 03:35:01 PM »

Lock up his mother, too.

nothing like shareing a cell,EB would love to see her MnL again

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: November 17, 2010, 03:36:40 PM »

Lock up his mother, too.

Put them all in a cell together, throw away the key and let them kill each other.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: November 17, 2010, 03:38:21 PM »

Wondering though, it has been mentioned that Ma Baker was very much against AB taking Zahra to the States and that she hadn't had contact with them since they left.  Would Ma Baker have assisted in the passport fiasco?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: November 17, 2010, 03:49:56 PM »

Wondering though, it has been mentioned that Ma Baker was very much against AB taking Zahra to the States and that she hadn't had contact with them since they left.  Would Ma Baker have assisted in the passport fiasco?

yes to please baby boy,or maybe EB did it, and we know AB would say IDK anything about it
you know more than i do

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: November 17, 2010, 04:07:55 PM »

Lock up his mother, too.

Put them all in a cell together, throw away the key and let them kill each other.

Yes, we can leave a spoon in there and lets see who eats who.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: November 17, 2010, 04:09:54 PM »

I think that was more EB's style. 

Maybe she just had clout, after all, she DID write hit songs for Chris Daughtry.  Ha-ha!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: November 17, 2010, 04:18:32 PM »

Remember that movie "The Man in the Iron Mask"?

Maybe that's what they should do with pedophiles and people that murder (and dismember) their kids...or other peoples kids for that matter.

Yeah, just fit them with an iron mask.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: November 17, 2010, 04:20:03 PM »

Zahra's body should return to Australia: Dad

A haggard, tired-looking Adam Baker has appeared on US TV denying he killed and dismembered his 10-year-old daughter, Zahra.

Appearing alongside his mother Karen, Mr Baker, complained people had yelled "murderer" and "child abuser" at him and said he would like to take Zahra's body back to Australia.

"I think that's where she'd want to be," Mr Baker, a 33-year-old former Queensland sugar mill worker, told North Carolina TV station WBTV.

"She has a lot of friends and a lot of family in Australia that need her to be over there."

North Carolina's Hickory Police Department confirmed last Friday Zahra, who had been missing for more than a month, was dead, with a bone they found in bushland identified by DNA and human remains buried near a creek matching her description

Nobody has been charged with Zahra's death, although Mr Baker's US wife, Elisa, remains in a North Carolina jail charged with obstruction of justice for allegedly writing a fake ransom note found on the day Zahra was reported missing.

Asked if Elisa was involved in Zahra's death, Mr Baker looked at his lawyer off-camera and then shrugged his shoulders.

"I haven't been given all the details on what's been going on," Mr Baker responded.

Mr Baker and his mother, who flew over from Australia to be with him, watched a vigil held for Zahra this week in Hickory via the internet, choosing against attending in person.

He said he did not want to be a distraction at the vigil.

"I would have liked to have gone, but I didn't want everybody to take their focus off Zahra," he said.

"Everybody needs to get some kind of closure."

Police have not cleared Mr Baker as a suspect, but he dismissed any accusation he played a part in his daughter's death.

"There's no way in the world that I would have hurt my daughter," Mr Baker said.

Karen Baker said she supports her son and the police will prove he had nothing to do with Zahra's death.

"I'll stay by my son," she said.

"It's really hard to listen to people call him murderer and child abuser. But people don't know, and the police will find out exactly what happened, and then we'll all know the truth.

"Then the world will see that he loved his daughter and she meant the world to him."

Mr Baker met Elisa Baker, from North Carolina, on the internet and they married two years ago and moved with Zahra to the US.

Zahra battled bone cancer as a toddler and had her lower left leg amputated at the age of five.

http://news.9msn.com.au/world/8142856/zahras-dad-denies-role-in-her-death
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: November 17, 2010, 04:55:35 PM »

Oh c'mon... he doesn't know if Elisa is involved?  She leads police to Zahra's remains scattered across the countryside and he don't have the details to tell if Elisa is involved.  He is either guilty as sin or dumber than a stump.  And I don't think he is that dumb!!

This is the same person that had a missing poster on the rear window of his pickup saying that EB abused Zahra everyday? This is the same person that stated on GMA that she could have been involved? This is the same person that chuckled when calling 911? This is the same person that didn't check on his daughter when a ransom note was found stating that a little girl had been kidnapped (who, by the way should know his b$!ch of a wife's handwriting)? This is the same person that left his daughter's belongings in the house when he moved his own trash?

I'm sorry. I went off on a tangent there for a minute. This case has disturbed me to the core. I can't think about it without feeling physically ill (and have thrown up a few times). As the adoptive mother of 3 special-needs siblings, whos parents dropped them off at DHS because they no longer wanted them and lost benefits in doing so, I grieve and grieve hard. I cry for Zahra and I weep for people that are going through the system, trying to adopt a child because their heart aches and longs for a childs love. Seeing such a tragedy, knowing that you could have given them a loving home is an almost unbearable pain.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: November 17, 2010, 05:07:36 PM »

Ok, so now AB has become to grieving father, victim and he wants to bring his daughter to Australia~ since "She has a lot of friends and a lot of family in Australia that need her to be over there."

He seems to overlooked several things, namely Zahra's mother, Emily. 

And~

this investigation.

He says "I think that's where she'd want to be." Isn't this like closing the barn door after the cow left?

Zahra didn't want to come here.  Maybe she did. 

Either way, I'm sure she wanted loving parents, a loving home.  I'm sure she had dreams.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: November 17, 2010, 05:59:37 PM »

All of the good vibes from yesterday & the healing for Zahra were wiped away in the interview with AB and MaB.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: November 17, 2010, 06:04:54 PM »

I was asking peÓple at the house after the memorial if they knew where he was @ and everyone said they had no idea. They said it was like he vanished. I still have not seen the video of adam from last night. Because I KNOW I am gonna get so mad!!!! Just by reading what all you guys have said. It will not be good 4 me to listen to it right now. Cause thing you know ill be hunting him down. I am just so angry

I'm wondering if he isn't under police protection. It would make sense to me because there's no better way to keep him under police surveillance as well.

He is living in HUDSON in an apartment. Probably just crawls out like the slug he is, late at nite. Maybe he slithers under the carpet like those bugs.
Sends Mommy out to do the errands in the daylite.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: November 17, 2010, 06:09:17 PM »

All of the good vibes from yesterday & the healing for Zahra were wiped away in the interview with AB and MaB.

I wasn't healed.
I want JUSTICE.
Adam behind bars.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: November 17, 2010, 06:23:23 PM »

I was asking peÓple at the house after the memorial if they knew where he was @ and everyone said they had no idea. They said it was like he vanished. I still have not seen the video of adam from last night. Because I KNOW I am gonna get so mad!!!! Just by reading what all you guys have said. It will not be good 4 me to listen to it right now. Cause thing you know ill be hunting him down. I am just so angry

I'm wondering if he isn't under police protection. It would make sense to me because there's no better way to keep him under police surveillance as well.

He is living in HUDSON in an apartment. Probably just crawls out like the slug he is, late at nite. Maybe he slithers under the carpet like those bugs.
Sends Mommy out to do the errands in the daylite.

I was thinking more like Jack, the Ripper.

I'm convinced this would be an effective punishment:

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: November 17, 2010, 06:24:40 PM »

here are most of the pics that i took last night....if you guys want..i can just upload only what i took of the yard and house cause i don't think i got them all on here..but for the most part i got them all...i hope this works so here is the link .......http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb150/hopek_2007/zahra%20bday%20and%20memorial/

Thank you !   an angelic monkey  It brings me to tears just to look as these as you can feel the hurt of the people in them.  The cake was a wonderful gesture and it has made me cry.  We used to be foster parents and I have shed many tears over what some kids have gone through.  I have taken in  friends of my kids as well and they still call me Mom.  One is in the army now and another is a child counsellor.   I too would have taken Zahra in in a heartbeat. She would have been surrounded by love and I am sure she would have really made a difference in this world.  I have to believe there is a reason God called her as hard as it is to understand and as much as it hurts. 
I agree, wonderful job on these pics!  Seeing them was almost like being there.  The pics of the Baker house are especially creepy, though.  The entrance to I presume the crawl space really gave me the creeps.  The memorial pics were uplifting and emotional.  Good job, loved the birthday cake!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.