May 01, 2024, 06:07:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #8 11/15/10 - 11/27/10  (Read 175635 times)
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #620 on: November 17, 2010, 06:37:00 PM »

It was no problem @ all I loved being and love the fact that I made all of you guys happy seeing the pics I took. The girl crying in the black and white jacket. Is me io completly lost it. It was so so emotional Sad
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: November 17, 2010, 06:37:34 PM »

The birthday cake and letting Zahra blow out the candles was an awesome idea, Luvmyboys!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #622 on: November 17, 2010, 06:38:39 PM »

And btw most of the time I look better lol. I did look a mess last night. It rained so hard I was soaked!!!
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #623 on: November 17, 2010, 06:41:00 PM »

Thanks monkey king. We also took 1 to the house. But we could not light them it was so windy and rainy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #624 on: November 17, 2010, 06:48:12 PM »

And btw most of the time I look better lol. I did look a mess last night. It rained so hard I was soaked!!!
an angelic monkey
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: November 17, 2010, 06:49:50 PM »

All of the good vibes from yesterday & the healing for Zahra were wiped away in the interview with AB and MaB.

because everyone knows he knows something,part of it and why
no arrest

so what kind of help and cooperation was AB doing exactly
JMO of course.....i think his goal was to act DUH, and seem
like I KNOW NOTHING, because EB was telling LE about AB
involvement, and im hoping that is not going to be a prob
if and when they charge him for zahra, because leg and
other evidence found with help from EB not AB, the whole
time LE is looking
sorry for the ramble just trying to fig out why LE is not
charging AB with zahra

EB arrested,10 oct
AB not arrested, but LE knows of his arrest warrants
AB cooperates, till he was arrested on Oct. 25
leg found on 26 oct, leg and other evidence found
with help from EB not AB, the whole time LE is looking

an updated time line
http://www.wbtv.com/global/category.asp?c=197806

Deal said the leg was discovered Tuesday afternoon near some brush.
October 27, 2010 5:17 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20020964-504083.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: November 17, 2010, 07:09:20 PM »

Thanks monkey king. We also took 1 to the house. But we could not light them it was so windy and rainy

I'd never thought of that- lighting the candles and having a loved one blow them out. 

I really wanted to make it to the vigil. 

We were hit with very bad wind and rain.  My son in law had his truck stuck sideways in our driveway from the mud and he wound up missing a day at work.  (We live on a mountain and have a lot of mud when it rains!)

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #627 on: November 17, 2010, 07:32:16 PM »

I think he's dumb AND guilty.
Lock up his mother, too.

Agreed, but in this whole thing, Elesa The Hun takes the Grand Prize for Stupidity. Everytime she opens her mouth she tightens the noose around her neck and I think LE is letting her tighten it around AB too. I mean, as far as their investigation goes, she's the gift that keeps on giving.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: November 17, 2010, 07:41:28 PM »

Lock up his mother, too.

Agreed, but in this whole thing, Elesa The Hun takes the Grand Prize for Stupidity. Everytime she opens her mouth she tightens the noose around her neck and I think LE is letting her tighten it around AB too. I mean, as far as their investigation goes, she's the gift that keeps on giving.

Lol. this is true.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #629 on: November 17, 2010, 07:46:34 PM »

Lock up his mother, too.

I hope you are right CBB that they are letting her tighten the noose around AB too!  She is doing a good job tightening it around her own neck that's for sure. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: November 17, 2010, 07:48:40 PM »

Elisa Baker may have commited bigamy...

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/top_stories/632890/documents-show-elisa-baker-may-have-committed-bigamy

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: November 17, 2010, 07:51:24 PM »

More legal troubles for Adam Baker?

CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) - During the search for Zahra Baker police have stumbled onto another legal issue.

One federal law enforcement agency involved in finding the 10-year-old girl was alerted that Adam Baker's immigration status may be in trouble.

Ann Crotty is an immigration lawyer who works with Charlotte's International House.

"The government can actually detain the person...actually put them in a detention facility," she said.

Crotty would not specifically talk about the Baker issue, but says Immigration and Customs Enforcement better know as ICE takes such a matter seriously.

"If someone is arrested there is usually and detainer issued by ice."

Adam Baker faces list of charges ranging from bad checks to assault.

Sources familiar with his case say that the Australian native may have overstayed his welcome in the states.

Investigators in at least two police agencies have knowledge that  his  work visa may be expired.

continued..

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13522366
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: November 17, 2010, 08:02:09 PM »

What are they waiting for? Lock him up.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: November 17, 2010, 08:11:16 PM »

Documents show Elisa Baker may have committed bigamy (with video)

LENOIR, N.C. – There's news information in the Zahra Baker murder case. Court documents obtained by News 14 Carolina indicate Elisa Baker was married to two men at the same time.

The civil court papers filed in Caldwell County show Elisa Baker and her exhusband Aaron Young officially divorced Aug. 21, 2009. Young told News 14 Carolina that Elisa Baker said she filed for divorce in Australia but he filed in Caldwell County because he didn't believe her.

Elisa Baker's attorney said Wednesday Young and Baker filed for divorce in South Carolina but later learned there were questions surrounding the person who granted the divorce. The attorney said that's what prompted Aaron Young to file on his own.

Several sources confirm Elisa Baker and Adam Baker married in Australia in July 2008, including Adam Baker's mother with whom they lived in Australia.

It's a Class I Felony in North Carolina to commit bigamy. District Attorney Jay Gaither would not discuss the possibility of filing charges for bigamy. Hickory Police investigators are aware of the timeline.

Gaither did want to talk about his concerns that Elisa and Adam Baker were appointed state funded counsel despite the fact they are not charged with murder. He said North Carolina guidelines appoint counsel temporarily once someone is charged with murder. Lisa Dubs was appointed to work with Elisa Baker several weeks ago by the Office of the Capital Defender.

Gaither took his complaints to the North Carolina Attorney General's Office Wednesday.

The state issued court document assigning the attorneys reads "The Court having determined that the defendant is indigent and has been charged with first-degree murder (or an undesignated degree of murder)..."

Defense Attorney Lisa Dubs said she was appointed to protect the rights of Elisa Baker while she is being questioned in a homicide investigation after already having been charged with Obstruction of Justice in that same investigation.

Both Adam and Elisa Baker will be in Caldwell County court Thursday morning for bad check charges and failing to return rental property.

Adam Baker is out on bond, while Elisa Baker is in jail and her attorneys are working to have her bond reduced.

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/top_stories/632890/documents-show-elisa-baker-may-have-committed-bigamy
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: November 17, 2010, 08:16:45 PM »

Here is the court document
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: November 17, 2010, 08:20:34 PM »

Adam, Elisa Baker Scheduled To Appear In Court Thursday (with video)

LENOIR, N.C. -- Both Adam and Elisa Baker, father and stepmother to Zahra Baker, are scheduled to appear in court on Thursday, and there’s a chance they will be in the Lenoir courtroom at the same time.

It’s been more than five weeks since the Bakers have seen one another. Elisa Baker has been in jail since the day after Zahra was reported missing, accused of writing a fake ransom note for another child.

Adam Baker was arrested on Oct. 25 on charges unrelated to the investigation into Zahra’s disappearance and death. He later bonded out of jail.

They are both scheduled to appear in court Tuesday on charges unrelated to the investigation. There will be extra security at the courthouse, Channel 9 has learned.

Maxine Pearson, who built a memorial near the Caldwell County site where the remains that are believed to be Zahra’s were found, said she thinks the extra security will be needed because of the emotions surrounding Zahra’s case.

“A lot of people are furious,” she said. “I've read a lot of comments on the news and Internet from people saying they can't wait to see her out.”

Many area residents said they were curious as to how the Bakers would react if they saw each other.

“I wish I could be in there to see their reaction toward each other, because nobody really knows the story. Not yet, anyway,” Tonya Brown said.

“Maybe emotions will come out. Maybe that's what needs to happen,” Steve Brown said.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25829233/detail.html
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: November 17, 2010, 08:24:25 PM »

Extra security, figures.
Where's Charles Bronson when you need him.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: November 17, 2010, 08:27:59 PM »

<snipped>

Sources familiar with his case say that the Australian native may have overstayed his welcome in the states.

Investigators in at least two police agencies have knowledge that  his  work visa may be expired.

Victoria Gonzales specializes in immigration law, and seen cases like Bakers.

She said, "If you don't extend the visa, they will put you in deportation proceedings."

Gonzales says if  individuals with out of date documentation end up in trouble with the law, because of other offenses the local agencies cases take priority.

"If someone has been placed in removal proceedings because of a crime, they take care of that issue first, and then they are placed in deportation."

Adam Baker has not been charged with any crimes related to his daughter's disappearance.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13522366
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #638 on: November 17, 2010, 08:28:36 PM »

Thank You Northern Rose for the articles. So Young was telling the truth when he said they were still married when she married AB 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: November 17, 2010, 08:29:42 PM »

So it sounds like he was in the US illegally but he will face justice in the US before he gets deported.  Hopefully the DP will make the deportation nice and easy with his ashes in a box if he did the things it is looking like he may have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.