April 30, 2024, 05:18:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #8 11/15/10 - 11/27/10  (Read 175482 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: November 19, 2010, 01:51:47 PM »

Curly~

I suggested we send you to NC with a sock and a roll of quaters so you could get the truth out of the gruesome twosome!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: November 19, 2010, 01:53:41 PM »

There is NO way AB was not involved...no loving father makes a 911 call like that when their child  that overcame cancer goes missing... let alone any child.

Thanks for the reality check!

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: November 19, 2010, 01:56:50 PM »

Curly~

I suggested we send you to NC with a sock and a roll of quaters so you could get the truth out of the gruesome twosome!

Trust me...I'd love to go...
The vandalism of the house of horrors proves that there are others that would love to get their hands on those 2 monsters.
He's accompanied everywhere by his mommy. It makes me sick.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: November 19, 2010, 01:57:05 PM »

These people make me physically ill. Zahra was nothing but a pawn..they obviously cared nothing for her or they would be showing some kind of sorrow not marching around going on the offense and not co-operating. They are a disgrace to her memory.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: November 19, 2010, 01:59:53 PM »

Adam in court and Mummy and Adam leaving

Wow... still behind mummy's skirts.... like a lil ole kid.... wah! 
This makes me sick!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #765 on: November 19, 2010, 02:00:57 PM »

These people make me physically ill. Zahra was nothing but a pawn..they obviously cared nothing for her or they would be showing some kind of sorrow not marching around going on the offense and not co-operating. They are a disgrace to her memory.

Hi 4donks! I so agree with you! Even if there were no evidence (and thanks to Elisa the Hun there's lots of evidence), AB's and EB's reaction to this would convince me of their guilt.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #766 on: November 19, 2010, 02:04:12 PM »

I hope the trial will be broadcast. I want to be watching when Elisa is sitting in court facing all the evidence that will hang her, knowing she handed it to them.  I hope her evil eyes bug out.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: November 19, 2010, 02:11:53 PM »

I hope the trial will be broadcast. I want to be watching when Elisa is sitting in court facing all the evidence that will hang her, knowing she handed it to them.  I hope her evil eyes bug out.

Remember she said 6 months was a long time and she didn't want to be in there that long?  Oh well~

Any day those tests should be in on the remains.  I really hope the body was intact and preserved enough to determine a cause of death.

The cops/DA really have a lot of stuff to put together.

I wish they made this much progress in Kyron's case.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: November 19, 2010, 02:12:21 PM »

Hi 4donks! I so agree with you! Even if there were no evidence (and thanks to Elisa the Hun there's lots of evidence), AB's and EB's reaction to this would convince me of their guilt.
Another thing that drives me nuts. They never mention Zahra unless they are asked a direct question about her. They never call her by name instead ....that girl, she, her,my baby, daughter etc. They do not recognize her being an individual with a personality, hopes.and a right to life. More like a possession that can be disposed of at will.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: November 19, 2010, 02:22:24 PM »

Another thing that drives me nuts. They never mention Zahra unless they are asked a direct question about her. They never call her by name instead ....that girl, she, her,my baby, daughter etc. They do not recognize her being an individual with a personality, hopes.and a right to life. More like a possession that can be disposed of at will.

Very good point.  They de-personalize her that way.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: November 19, 2010, 02:23:16 PM »

I'm with u, CBB.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: November 19, 2010, 02:29:26 PM »

Raw Video: Adam Baker at court (barf bag warning)

Can anyone make out what Ma Baker says to spawn as they are going up the stairs?

http://www.wbtv.com/global/category.asp?c=195957&clipId=5310055&flvUri=&partnerclipid=&topVideoCatNo=0&autoStart=true&activePane=info&LaunchPageAdTag=homepage&clipFormat=flv
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #772 on: November 19, 2010, 02:35:27 PM »

Can anyone make out what Ma Baker says to spawn as they are going up the stairs?

http://www.wbtv.com/global/category.asp?c=195957&clipId=5310055&flvUri=&partnerclipid=&topVideoCatNo=0&autoStart=true&activePane=info&LaunchPageAdTag=homepage&clipFormat=flv
No, but it is probably, it is okay honey, momma will take care of everything, now don't you worry 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: November 19, 2010, 02:38:53 PM »

No, but it is probably, it is okay honey, momma will take care of everything, now don't you worry 
How about..Don't play with yourself in front of the judge wait till we leave.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: November 19, 2010, 02:47:08 PM »

How about..Don't play with yourself in front of the judge wait till we leave.

Haha!  that's what I was thinking- quit playing with your pee pee.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: November 19, 2010, 02:52:49 PM »

My thought is, what in the world is there to smile about?

I also saw him adjust his pants from the back and then work around to the front. I think he was checking/adjusting his belt. This was prior to going into the courtroom. He doesn't appear to be intelligent enough to realize all those cameras on him will be recording that and continues to make adjustments to his clothing as if he were in private.

JMO.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: November 19, 2010, 03:03:17 PM »

What is AB smiling at?

He got his attorney appointed,

He wasn't arrested,

He has his mumzie at his side running interference for him.

pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: November 19, 2010, 03:05:15 PM »

My thought is, what in the world is there to smile about?

I also saw him adjust his pants from the back and then work around to the front. I think he was checking/adjusting his belt. This was prior to going into the courtroom. He doesn't appear to be intelligent enough to realize all those cameras on him will be recording that and continues to make adjustments to his clothing as if he were in private.

JMO.

Anyone else notice that they're driving yet another vehicle? The last time we saw the gruesome twosome they were getting into a black pickup. Now they're getting into a white car. I remember it being said that KB had to wait to come to the states because of the cost, so where is the $$$ coming from? Different rigs, new clothes, new apartment...no job. Can't wrap my head around it.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: November 19, 2010, 03:07:10 PM »

Oh, stinker! I meant to click reply, not quote. Would a kind mod fix that for me please??? TIA 

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: November 19, 2010, 03:19:26 PM »

What is AB smiling at?

He got his attorney appointed,

He wasn't arrested,

He has his mumzie at his side running interference for him.

That smiling shot was before he entered the courtroom.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.