April 19, 2024, 04:48:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why doesn't Obama cut the military budget?  (Read 946 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 13, 2010, 06:28:34 AM »

We have a DHS that doesn't secure the borders, but seems to lavish millions on making illegal aliens more comfortable, funding their existence in this nation.  On Main Street, folks are losing their jobs, homes, and the Obama administration is ignoring their existence.  Nope...not ignoring them, causing their insurance premiums to rise, their money to become worth less, destroying their savings, destroying the economic engine that has provided millions of families with a good life.

We have a Secretary of State that spends millions on stoves for folks that live simple lives.  Instead of using free fuel, they will now have to 'buy' fuel to cook their food.  For those in refugee camps, will it get them a home?  A job?  A better life?  Perhaps the refugees she is trying to save would be better off with self defense training, skills on organizing into an effective community, and a few guns to ensure their safety. 

Elizabeth Smart knows that bad people come and take you out of your bed in the middle of the night.  A new stove wouldn't have made her safer.

How much of the military budget goes astray?  Doesn't benefit the military?  Builds monuments to dead people?  Makes illegal aliens more comfortable? 

Why would Obama destroy the perfect earmark slush fund?

How much of the increases in the budgets are being sent to community organizations that aren't accountable to anyone?  Giant Hedge Funds?

Does Obama have any reason to end any wars?  Give up this amazing slush fund opportunity?

From memory, I've seen a few things recently that suggest the military is not being adequately supplied in the war zones.  I went hmmm...

While folks on Main Street organize care packages, how much is being diverted to buy votes for Obama and the Democrats?  While military ballots go astray, how many fake and dead folks voted in November 2010?

How many Christmas ornaments does Obama have to keep polishing?

Just my humble opinions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.