March 28, 2024, 04:24:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #585 2/25 - 3/2/2007  (Read 105521 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 25, 2007, 12:52:07 AM »

Let's hope 2007 brings Justice for Natalee

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 07:07:46 PM »

Jossy should post what Glenda's previous occupation was.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 07:08:18 PM »

Whew .. made it.  And my tail is still intact  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 07:08:20 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Correction

Or still is.  Some habits are hard to break.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 07:09:10 PM »

Some of you may remember the poster Proud College Republican.  Well, he had a Geocities website set up with a ton of pictures on it.  I was able to retrieve the archive:

http://tinyurl.com/2hnqbp

It didn't have what I was looking for but alot of good screen captures, articles and photos.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2007, 07:10:44 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Some of you may remember the poster Proud College Republican.  Well, he had a Geocities website set up with a ton of pictures on it.  I was able to retrieve the archive:

It didn't have what I was looking for but alot of good screen captures, articles and photos.

I can't seem to get it to open?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2007, 07:11:52 PM »

I am never first,ok.I have a special Polar bear,yes my little sprout.I am a very cheeky cat today.i think control of the access to the seas is importent to the drug cartels,money and who knows.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2007, 07:13:06 PM »

BB - it takes forever to load
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2007, 07:14:27 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

So not only was KJ present during the Van der Sloot property search so was Van der Straaten.

By the way that Judge looks a little like Paulus.  Check out his nose Laughing .  Wouldn't it be something to find out that they are actually related.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2007, 07:17:26 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Made it into the first page.

Hey Bleachedblack if you are here, That Corona hoof dressing is great. I have been using it on my legs, feet and hands. So has hubby. He really likes it. We have given small containers to friends. Most are wanting more.
I had been sending the link to the website and they are out of the smaller size. I think I must not be the only person or Monkey to take your advise.Anyway thanks for the advise. I am no longer shedding.

I still have not received my liquid gloves I ordered through the Amazon link. I am going to call them tomorrow.

Just a swinging with the tribe
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2007, 07:20:00 PM »

Those interested in the Atlanta Monkey Lunch -

It will be Saturday, March 3.
A PLACE has been nominated and will be communicated via email.

See my sig line for link to Monkey Lounge topic "Lunch Date in Atlanta".

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2007, 07:21:56 PM »

Correction

Or still is.  Some habits are hard to break.

Bad San Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2007, 07:25:52 PM »

Hello Klaas and everyone,

I was wondering if you are going to watch the Academy Awards this evening. On the west coast, it begins at 6 pm.  What time is it broadcast on the east coast?

This morning at 10 am I went to the drug store and grocery store. I decided to go to the stores east of where I live and I made a good choice. I was at Sunset and Gower and could see from there that Vine Street is closed off. Coming home, I saw that Hollywood Blvd. was closed from Vine to LaBrea.

There must be a huge amount of security presence.

Are you going to watch?  I usually follow the awards meticulously and see every movie nominated by the Academy. This year, I have not been interested. I was not even interested last year. But in 2005, I went to one nominated movie and after seeing Million Dollar Baby, I knew that was the one and I didn't go to see any other movies as nothing could compare to Million Dollar Baby. Hillary Swank won best actress, Morgan Freeman for best supporting actor, and Clint Eastwood for best director.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2007, 07:29:46 PM »

you do mean fluffa, right San?  Laughing  Laughing  Cool

Bring Natalee home...
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2007, 07:30:08 PM »

LV, I am not going to watch... I made the mistake of watching about 15 minutes of the Grammy's and of course it was the part where Natalie Maines decided to say that she had just made quite a few tv's change the channel and "oh well".... and I expect nothing more of the Grammy's than more political discourse from people that don't live everyday lives.... people who think that because of their money and power nothing can ever touch them...

anyway my $.02......

I will say that I do look the next day for all the clothes!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2007, 07:30:45 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Whew .. made it.  And my tail is still intact  Laughing  Laughing

gorgeous signature pic, Tib!

Bring Natalee home...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2007, 07:31:29 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"

you do mean fluffa, right San?  Laughing  Laughing  Cool

Wink
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2007, 07:32:52 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hi Monkeys,

Hey Bleachedblack if you are here, That Corona hoof dressing is great. I have been using it on my legs, feet and hands. So has hubby. He really likes it. We have given small containers to friends. Most are wanting more.
I had been sending the link to the website and they are out of the smaller size. I think I must not be the only person or Monkey to take your advise.Anyway thanks for the advise. I am no longer shedding.

I still have not received my liquid gloves I ordered through the Amazon link. I am going to call them tomorrow.

Hey...where can I find this stuff? I need some too...

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2007, 07:36:00 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Hello Klaas and everyone,

I was wondering if you are going to watch the Academy Awards this evening. On the west coast, it begins at 6 pm.  What time is it broadcast on the east coast?

This morning at 10 am I went to the drug store and grocery store. I decided to go to the stores east of where I live and I made a good choice. I was at Sunset and Gower and could see from there that Vine Street is closed off. Coming home, I saw that Hollywood Blvd. was closed from Vine to LaBrea.

There must be a huge amount of security presence.

Are you going to watch?  I usually follow the awards meticulously and see every movie nominated by the Academy. This year, I have not been interested. I was not even interested last year. But in 2005, I went to one nominated movie and after seeing Million Dollar Baby, I knew that was the one and I didn't go to see any other movies as nothing could compare to Million Dollar Baby. Hillary Swank won best actress, Morgan Freeman for best supporting actor, and Clint Eastwood for best director.

Louise - We probably won't watch it..or not continuously anyway.  Frankly, I don't normally watch any of the award shows.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2007, 07:38:44 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "Sam"
Hi Monkeys,

Hey...where can I find this stuff? I need some too...

Glad to hear about it! I am quite the brunt of jokes at work as my "beauty supplies come from agway" (which is a farm store!).
Have to go...having a fight at BFN with Opus(Florida) who seems to think the "20 times before" simply refers to a walk on the beacjh with tourist girls.  Evil or Very Mad

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.