April 28, 2024, 10:23:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #585 2/25 - 3/2/2007  (Read 107251 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: March 01, 2007, 10:09:34 AM »

Quote from: msmarple
Okay, we really need to figure this one out ... from today's Diario:

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/3/1/

TURISTANAN LO DENUNCIA TRATO MALO NA MINISTRONAN Y POLIS

at dado instant the muher owing to even place posicion of fight y owing to califica the turistanan of is “stupid americans!”

"Stupid Americans" eh? That's a really smart move considering their already slippery footing with the U.S. perception of their little slimehole. Were the Arubans shooting themselves in the foot before Natalee went missing and we just didn't know about it? They can't seem to do anything without totally screwing it up.

Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: March 01, 2007, 10:25:25 AM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "msmarple"

at dado instant the muher owing to even place posicion of fight y owing to califica the turistanan of is “stupid americans!”

"Stupid Americans" eh? That's a really smart move considering their already slippery footing with the U.S. perception of their little slimehole. Were the Arubans shooting themselves in the foot before Natalee went missing and we just didn't know about it? They can't seem to do anything without totally screwing it up.

Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink

Well it's these stupid Americans that didn't fall for their "Professional Coverup".  These stupid Americans spotted it coming from a mile away.

ARUBA IS A DUMP.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: March 01, 2007, 10:27:45 AM »

Media focuses on missing Michigan woman

http://wkbt.com:80/Global/story.asp?S=6160055

DETROIT The attention being paid to the case of a missing Michigan woman is drawing comparisons to the disappearances of Laci Peterson and Natalee Holloway.

Thirty-four-year-old Tara Grant has been missing since February Ninth but her husband didn't report her missing until the 14th.

Stephen Grant says he last saw his wife get into a waiting car in their driveway but he didn't report her missing sooner because he thought she was trying to blow off steam. He says they had argued about her frequent business trips on the day she disappeared.

Grant's attorney says he received more than 40 media calls one day last week and has heard from "every national news show you can think of." The publicity has also generated lots of tips. At least one person claimed to have spotted her on "Wheel of Fortune."

Grant says he's been told he is a suspect. The local sheriff denies that but says he does question why some information that could be critical to the case has not been provided, such as access to the family's computer.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: March 01, 2007, 10:35:06 AM »

I heard they were looking at emails between Stephen Grant's mistress and Tara.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: March 01, 2007, 10:48:44 AM »

Quote from: "San"

Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink

Well it's these stupid Americans that didn't fall for their "Professional Coverup".  These stupid Americans spotted it coming from a mile away.

ARUBA IS A DUMP.

Yo San, they don't seem to mind all that intelligently made American money that "was" being spent on their rathole. All they know how to do is hold their hand out for an offering. You got it, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out. One stupid American is smarter than an island full of crooked Arubans.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: March 01, 2007, 10:53:06 AM »

Quote from: "San"

Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink

ARUBA IS A DUMP.

Yo San, they don't seem to mind all that intelligently made American money that "was" being spent on their rathole. All they know how to do is hold their hand out for an offering. You got it, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out. One stupid American is smarter than an island full of crooked Arubans.

I agree.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: March 01, 2007, 11:00:16 AM »

Monkeys, and especially newbies who may not have picked up on this - if you are in the Atlanta area - some of us are meeting for lunch this Saturday, March 3. All monkeys welcome!

We don't know each other so should be interesting! See my sig line for a link to the Lunch Date in Atlanta thead.

And welcome to Marlee, Karo, KarmaRoundUp, and Silverfox.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: March 01, 2007, 11:04:11 AM »

Those of you commenting on the Diario article I posted (especially the "Stupid American" part) - I don't know WHO is saying that.

I infer that the story is about an American expat who is living there, a tourist, a "woman of color," and that something may have been stolen.

But I hope we can find out who made the comment, and what the story  is about generally.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: March 01, 2007, 11:07:45 AM »

Quote from: Dayhiker
Quote from: "msmarple"

Wink  Wink  Wink  Wink

Every decision they make, everything they do, everything they say is just the opposite of what they should be doing/saying in order to help themselves. They are just shooting themselves in the foot one more time...that's what I call stupid! Bury yourselves, fools!!

Bring Natalee home...
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: March 01, 2007, 11:11:30 AM »

Today's Prayer Chain - the only remaining slots are:

2:00 - 2:30
2:30 - 3:00
4:30 - 5:00
5:30 - 6:00

The thread is in the lounge; klaas has it in her sig line. I'll bet there are four monkeys out there who can cover these times.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: March 01, 2007, 11:13:29 AM »

Can anyone else get into BFN ? I can't even get the screen.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: March 01, 2007, 11:15:21 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Igsigs - yes..would suggest there is alot more we have yet to hear about.

And 4 messages in 38 seconds? Does that not seem a little manic...or staged? Then Joran answers 8 minutes later yet no reply at all from Deepak? Strange stuff.

Very strange, Igsigs. I lean toward manic. They were probably freakin'.

The Dutch said they panicked when she stayed unconscious.  At some point, they realized she wasn't breathing.  Total panic.  This was after Satish left them and possibly Deepak.  Someone was home chatting with John Charles Croes and probably just to establish an alibi because they already knew they were in trouble.  What's the time on the John Charles Croes chat?  That's about the only computer info that we can verify outside of a hard drive that's been "dinked with".  The search warrants were executed on June 13th IIRC, and the computers were taken then.  I specifically remember hearing on Greta's show sometime in JULY that those computers were being sent to Holland.  I remember this because my thought was WTH TOOK THEM SO LONG?  Those hard drives were looked at in Aruba, messed with, then sent to Holland.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: March 01, 2007, 11:18:41 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Can anyone else get into BFN ? I can't even get the screen.

I just got in with no problem
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: March 01, 2007, 11:32:45 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Igsigs - yes..would suggest there is alot more we have yet to hear about.

And 4 messages in 38 seconds? Does that not seem a little manic...or staged? Then Joran answers 8 minutes later yet no reply at all from Deepak? Strange stuff.

Very strange, Igsigs. I lean toward manic. They were probably freakin'.

The Dutch said they panicked when she stayed unconscious.  At some point, they realized she wasn't breathing.  Total panic.  This was after Satish left them and possibly Deepak.  Someone was home chatting with John Charles Croes and probably just to establish an alibi because they already knew they were in trouble.  What's the time on the John Charles Croes chat?  That's about the only computer info that we can verify outside of a hard drive that's been "dinked with".  The search warrants were executed on June 13th IIRC, and the computers were taken then.  I specifically remember hearing on Greta's show sometime in JULY that those computers were being sent to Holland.  I remember this because my thought was WTH TOOK THEM SO LONG?  Those hard drives were looked at in Aruba, messed with, then sent to Holland.

I agree.  they knew they had to establish an alibi.  Satish asking - how's the girl leads me to believe they may have at least taken him home - to protect him (Deepak aludes to protecting him in statements)

I also believe it had to not have been long after she was unconscious and unresponsive, that they called Papa Sloot.(If he wasn't there in the first place)  Someone with a more mature mind did some covering/alibi work that night.  Young kids like this just don't think of it.  I can't see them thinking straight enough to pull off what they did and not have help from someone else.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: March 01, 2007, 11:34:31 AM »

HI Monkeys,
Only here for a second. I will check for Klaas reply later.
In reading the screen shot of the computer records it does not show the activity of Paulus and the searches he did on alcohol and drugs. Was that a different computer?

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: March 01, 2007, 11:36:39 AM »

Quote from: "Sam"
HI Monkeys,
Only here for a second. I will check for Klaas reply later.
In reading the screen shot of the computer records it does not show the activity of Paulus and the searches he did on alcohol and drugs. Was that a different computer?

I forgot to copy those...will do in a bit and post those too.  Sorry.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: March 01, 2007, 11:48:36 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Quote from: "LilPuma"

I agree.  they knew they had to establish an alibi.  Satish asking - how's the girl leads me to believe they may have at least taken him home - to protect him (Deepak aludes to protecting him in statements)

I also believe it had to not have been long after she was unconscious and unresponsive, that they called Papa Sloot.(If he wasn't there in the first place)  Someone with a more mature mind did some covering/alibi work that night.  Young kids like this just don't think of it.  I can't see them thinking straight enough to pull off what they did and not have help from someone else.

Deepak and Satish don't seem to know all that happened after they left Joran, but when they left Joran, they knew something was wrong.  I'm thinking they called someone like Freddy or Koen or Guido first, then called Paulus.  There are many who think Natalee was buried initially and her remains moved later.  That makes me think that she died and Joran and a friend took matters into their own hands before calling Paulus.  Unless Joran and his pals are deeper into organized crime than we know, Paulus would be the one to make sure Natalee's remains disappeared.  I don't see Guido or Joran calling some drug kingpin to say "I'm in trouble, need help."  

We're missing so much information that ALE has.  I wish we'd hear from the Dutch investigators or DeVries.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: March 01, 2007, 11:57:36 AM »

Quote from: "Silverfox"
Hello all...

just thought I would drop in... Red finally got me on, My e-mail was lost in the wonder maze of digital missing files... so, an American greeting you from the Philippines...

Some of you might remember me from the old, old Riehlworld days as "DreamQuestRob"...  Laughing

Good morning everyone,trying to catch up from yesterday evening.Hope you all are doing ok.

Dream,I remember you from RWV,was wondering what happemed to you.Glad to see you here I'm a newbie too,but have been reading Klaas and the monkeys for a long time.BTW-Have you questioned that butler yet? Laughing

Hi to all the other newbies also.

Ok,back to reading and catching up.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: March 01, 2007, 12:03:09 PM »

Have to run to the store, will be back in a bit!
hummingbird7525
Scared Monkey

« Reply #499 on: March 01, 2007, 12:03:59 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Ya know, y'all are gonna have to find something to talk about and post more often, cause I'm running out of ways to kill time at work when I don't have anything to read at SM.  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing

It is no surprise to me the motion to dismiss....They ALL ask for that - sort of standard procedure.

Hummingbird - you have the cutest avatar!!!!!

Morning my Monkeys,
Thanks Kimmy, I have Klaas and CBB to thank for such a cute little girl Monkey.  I just wanted to say I will take the 5:30 - 6:00 slot on the prayer chain.  I will also go over to the place on Klaas sig. line and sign up for those times.

Good days give you happiness.  Bad days give you experiences.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.