April 27, 2024, 01:42:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #585 2/25 - 3/2/2007  (Read 107186 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: March 01, 2007, 07:43:21 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
I sat and cried when I heard it.  It seems like they have only found a few inside the building.  Parents searching for their children.  Fort Rucker which is about 5 miles as the crow flies it, the aviation center for the US Army has dispatched helicopters to search for missing children who may have been on their way home.  School had been dismissed 15 minutes when it hit and some had not made it home, others who rode busses were still waiting for their rides.  The hospital was hit and they were using pick-up trucks as that was all they had immediately just dispatch the injured to Southeastern General, which is the biggest hospital in Alabama, which is about 20 miles away.

How incredibly sad....

I know Cubbee, isn't it tragic? Also the 5 deaths in Wilcox Co.  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

So much sadness...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: March 01, 2007, 07:48:05 PM »

ALABAMA TORNADO DEATH TOLL CLIMBS TO 18, INCLUDING 13 AT HIGH SCHOOL IN ENTERPRISE
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: March 01, 2007, 08:11:51 PM »

that is so sad.... I have been praying for them all..

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: March 01, 2007, 08:14:10 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
ALABAMA TORNADO DEATH TOLL CLIMBS TO 18, INCLUDING 13 AT HIGH SCHOOL IN ENTERPRISE

It is just so tragic.  Prayers for all affected.
The weather forecast for your night is scary in those areas also.  Hope all our monkeys from those areas that are able will check in soon.
I know I am on other side of world but just lost cable TV service for a few minutes and black clouds rolling in.  Some electrical storm activity between us and the satellite.
Has anyone checked the sunspot activity lately?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: March 01, 2007, 08:17:21 PM »

It would seem that March came roaring in like a lion.  Crying or Very sad

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: March 01, 2007, 08:22:36 PM »

Klaas The monkeys did well to fill nearly all the spaces in the prayer chain.  I ran over time on purpose with my second spot and hoped None would start early so may not have had any break.
I am proud to be a Monkey and to be part of such a caring group of wonderful people.  Something to thank God for also.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: March 01, 2007, 08:25:05 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Klaas The monkeys did well to fill nearly all the spaces in the prayer chain.  I ran over time on purpose with my second spot and hoped None would start early so may not have had any break.
I am proud to be a Monkey and to be part of such a caring group of wonderful people.  Something to thank God for also.

Yes, they sure did!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: March 01, 2007, 08:30:56 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
Quote from: "Cat"
We are now having more tornadoes moving in,so watch Tuscaloosa and then Birmingham.cat  this is a major Tornado.

Mayan Prediction ..........

World Ends 2012 ..........

Rincon De La Viaja Slips Into The Ocean Causing 2000 Foot Tidalwave

On The Americas Eastern Shores ..........

Sell What You Got And Start Enjoying Life .........

A Piece Of Bread Will Buy A Bag Of Gold .............

Rolling Eyes

Widget - As I understand it, the Mayan calendar ends at 2012.  They may have thought that mankind would be more evolved by then and could estimate their own future but the signs are not good at present for such human progress.  I believe that our current way of life will be altered drastically by 2012 and that could be interpreted as an end of the era and the beginning of the next one.  It is all up to us.

I hope Cat is safe

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: March 01, 2007, 08:34:56 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Aruba needs a plan B for what their citizens are going to do for a living. Those depending on tourist dollars for income need look no farther than their own government to find the blame for their failing businesses

Problem is that the government is locked into Plan A, which is to ensure that a select few are not held accountable for a corrupt investigation. Part of this plan, obviously, was to distract the locals by blaming their failures on *all-things American*. Inevitable that this blaming would lead to poor relations with American tourists, but the select few are not reliant on tourism.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #609 on: March 01, 2007, 08:53:13 PM »

I wish the Aruban people would apply pressure to their government, instead of blaming all their problems on Americans.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: March 01, 2007, 08:54:28 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
I wish the Aruban people would apply pressure to their government, instead of blaming all their problems on Americans.

Welcome to the forum Patti!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: March 01, 2007, 08:59:13 PM »

Me too. Hi Patti.

Blaming America is a world-wide sport now. No surprise it has woven it's way into Natalee's case.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: March 01, 2007, 09:06:25 PM »

I am fine here.It was an F-4 at least.There are still people trapped in the gym.The death toll will rise.They are having a blood drive,in the morning.I haven't seen so many hueys in a long time.FOM,I prayed early for what you wanted and a stud 15 year old is on his way with scented oils.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: March 01, 2007, 09:10:58 PM »

This may have already been posted...

An interview with Beth about her ISTF and the NH case.

"We don't have any communication with the investigating officials."

http://thenewdominion.com/?p=276
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: March 01, 2007, 09:14:59 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Me too. Hi Patti.

Blaming America is a world-wide sport now. No surprise it has woven it's way into Natalee's case.

Welcome to all our new Monkeys!!!
Nice to see some new faces ( or should that be new avatars?)  As a relative newbie myself, I can assure you that the monkeys are very warm and welcoming and you will feel right at home almost at once.

(Quote)  Blaming America is a world-wide sport now. (end quote)
Believe me, America is not alone in this.  We are pretty much hated in our corner of the world by all others, as well.  They are always happy to cry out for our help and accept our money as well as our tourist AU$$  but still condemn us for being more affluent, at least in their eyes, and for our alliances with others in the western world. And I suppose in particular with our friendship with the US.  As soon as we have helped and in a lot of times brought peace to very volatile situations within these nations they then accuse us of meddling, and tell us to go home.
Sound familiar?

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: March 01, 2007, 09:17:22 PM »

I am fine here.It was an F-4 at least.There are still people trapped in the gym.The death toll will rise.They are having a blood drive,in the morning.I haven't seen so many hueys in a long time.FOM,I prayed early for what you wanted and a stud 15 year old is on his way with scented oils.Cat

Happy to know you and your family are safe.
What is a huey??

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: March 01, 2007, 09:19:59 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Happy to know you and your family are safe.
What is a huey??

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: March 01, 2007, 09:23:22 PM »

A U.S. Military helicopter evacuates a patient from Enterprise High School after a tornado did severe damage to the school, Thursday March 1, 2007 in Enterprise, Ala. (AP Photo/Rob Carr)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: March 01, 2007, 09:25:40 PM »

Hi Patti,
It is easier to blame someone or something else rather than take responsibility for your own or your governments actions.  Typical head in the sand Ostrich outlook of Aruba is to ignore it and it will go away.  This would have always been the case there but since the focus on them and their non-handling of dear Natalee's case it has highlighted their short-comings.  They have been found sadly lacking when the spotlight fell on them.
Their insolent attitude has now been brought to the surface and more incidents like the one at Baby Beach will occur in the future.  Leave them to their patch of rubble, I say.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: March 01, 2007, 09:28:11 PM »

Hi Monkeys all, old and new,

Oh Tibro I think our Klaas always thinks a picture is worth a thousand words. LOL

The Huey

Just a swinging with the tribe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.