April 28, 2024, 08:07:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #585 2/25 - 3/2/2007  (Read 107243 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: March 01, 2007, 09:29:07 PM »

Thanks Klaas we call them choppers!

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: March 01, 2007, 09:33:35 PM »

I also meant to say glad to hear from our Georgia and Alabama monkeys who are safe. Such a tragedy. I hope you all continue to stay safe.

Art Colley, Sea Monkey,  MS.Darth Vader, Robots and 4x 4, And any other Maine Monkeys I missed stay safe. Also San and Bleached in NE as well.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: March 01, 2007, 09:33:43 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hi Monkeys all, old and new,

Oh Tibro I think our Klaas always thinks a picture is worth a thousand words. LOL

The Huey

Hey Sam,  I think so too - or maybe Klaas has SO many photos in her bucket she needs to find a use for them all  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: March 01, 2007, 09:35:16 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Oh Tibro I think our Klaas always thinks a picture is worth a thousand words. LOL

The Huey

Hey Sam,  I think so too - or maybe Klaas has SO many photos in her bucket she needs to find a use for them all  Laughing  Laughing

Yes and she just waits for us to say a magic word to remind her. LOL Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: March 01, 2007, 09:36:05 PM »

The Huey

I have 5 photobucket sites, I could never use all the photos.   Laughing

Edited to add:  Neither one of those helicopter photos came from my photobucket.  Wink
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: March 01, 2007, 09:40:11 PM »

Hi monkeys.

I'm pretty sure it embarrasses Easy when I mention his blog, but I'm gonna do it again, LOL. He has a really good interview with Jossy posted today, and I didn't want anyone who is interested to miss it.

http://mike-connectingthedots.blogspot.com/2007/03/dialogue.html

Sorry, Easy.  Razz

I Stand With The Girl
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: March 01, 2007, 09:43:12 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
This may have already been posted...

An interview with Beth about her ISTF and the NH case.

"We don't have any communication with the investigating officials."

http://thenewdominion.com/?p=276

What else is new?  It is so easy to get really angry with this whole set-up.  I cannot imagine how Beth and Dave and their families can keep going and stay so positive and controlled throughout this whole charade.  They certainly are a model in respectful behaviour amid the ill-mannered and downright rude attitude they have encountered from the Aruban authorities.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: March 01, 2007, 09:43:13 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Sorry, Easy.  Razz

BT ~ Thanks for the link ~ I miss reading Easy's posts ~ hope he is doing okay these days!  He has a real gift for the written word ~
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: March 01, 2007, 09:44:27 PM »

Thanks BT, I always read Easys pages. I have not checked it today though so will do so now.

Has anyone heard from our little Monkey Memphis?

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: March 01, 2007, 09:48:50 PM »

WorldJORNIER still dropping very subtle hints that there is information out there that may lead to something in this case. Maybe he is just thinking positive, maybe there is something. Hard to tell.

I PMed him at BFN to try and squeeze some info out of him. No Reply.  Laughing I think he knows better.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #630 on: March 01, 2007, 09:50:33 PM »

Thank you all for your warm welcome.  It's good to be here.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: March 01, 2007, 09:51:29 PM »

WorldJORNIER still dropping very subtle hints that there is information out there that may lead to something in this case. Maybe he is just thinking positive, maybe there is something. Hard to tell.

I PMed him at BFN to try and squeeze some info out of him. No Reply.  Laughing I think he knows better.

Igsigs - I was just thinking that something must be up.  Remember that post by Splat the other day about a bone?  Also, FOB and RU are suspciously quiet.  I know there's little news in the case but the silience is deafening.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: March 01, 2007, 09:54:48 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Thank you all for your warm welcome.  It's good to be here.

Patti - let me know if you want me to find an avatar for you.  It's kindof tricky getting them to work.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: March 01, 2007, 09:55:31 PM »

If I understood Jossy correctly he said there was somone who may have some information and he is hoping the rumor is true.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: March 01, 2007, 09:57:56 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Hi monkeys.

I'm pretty sure it embarrasses Easy when I mention his blog, but I'm gonna do it again, LOL. He has a really good interview with Jossy posted today, and I didn't want anyone who is interested to miss it.

http://mike-connectingthedots.blogspot.com/2007/03/dialogue.html

Sorry, Easy.  Razz

Thanks BT...I sure hope he isn't embarassed. He should be proud...Very
informative interview with Jossy...

Bring Natalee home...
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: March 01, 2007, 09:59:30 PM »

Fox News live at HS now  on Grater's show

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: March 01, 2007, 10:01:24 PM »

A tidbit from Easy's interview with Jossy:

Easy: Is there anything new going on with the Natalee Holloway investigation?

Jossy: Nothing is going on with the Holloway case. I fear that the Dutch team just came to pick up the evidence, take it to Holland and file it. That's what it looks like now. I hope I'm wrong, but it sure seems so. Though, I am in contact with someone who has volunteered some information that we don't have. I hope he comes through and produces some kind of revelation that will bring us closer to solving the case.

I wonder if this relates to what WorldJournier is hinting at? Only time will tell...

Bring Natalee home...
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: March 01, 2007, 10:01:25 PM »

Hi everyone,

There are conflicting reports about whether they have gotten everyone out of Enterprise HS or not. Some news outlets in the state are saying that they have suspended the search (which could be good news) but nothing certain yet.

My experience has taught me that the news outlets CLOSEST TO HOME are always far more accurate than the big national news. The hometown stuff is supplemented by personal knowledge that a reporter fresh off a plane from somewhere else cannot hope to have.

Whatever the case, it's bad down there. It's about 160 miles south of Birmingham and they do have Fort Rucker nearby, so they have lots of military choppers for evac work, etc. The good hospitals are only about 20 miles away in Dothan.

Birmingham is all-clear now, we got some rain and wind but not nearly the damage. There was a report that a funnel cloud passed over the airport and I can check on that personally Wink  ... but other than that, the only damage was out in Adamsville which is NW of town, they must have had a small tornado out there with a lot of trees down, but no reported fatalities.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: March 01, 2007, 10:02:01 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Igsigs - I was just thinking that something must be up.  Remember that post by Splat the other day about a bone?  Also, FOB and RU are suspciously quiet.  I know there's little news in the case but the silience is deafening.

Maybe there is a dearth of BS?  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: March 01, 2007, 10:03:06 PM »

Fox News live at HS now  on Grater's show

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Cool

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.