April 27, 2024, 02:33:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #585 2/25 - 3/2/2007  (Read 107190 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: March 01, 2007, 10:04:26 PM »

I am sorry Monkeys... but I am not happy to have anyone advertise Easy's blog on these pages after all he did  - he threatened Red several times... .and disrupted the threads continously.  Now, I completely understand that many of you are friends with him but please respect RED -

Easy also posted on another site that RED had taken money and not furnished Dave's book when he did... and I have the UPS tracking to prove it - and he didn't apologize when he received it....

SORRY if it offends you... but to be honest the idea that it's ok to advertise his blog here.... I mean please think about that...

If y'all want to discuss his blog, which I am sure is wonderful and well written please do it via email.... it isn't fair to Red to do otherwise.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: March 01, 2007, 10:09:37 PM »

Hi sb Glad to hear you are safe.  Wish your pay TV national news could give more coverage as that is all I have plus the internet.  Will get a 10 second blurb on our national news here tonight and that will be it.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: March 01, 2007, 10:10:22 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Hi everyone,

There are conflicting reports about whether they have gotten everyone out of Enterprise HS or not. Some news outlets in the state are saying that they have suspended the search (which could be good news) but nothing certain yet.

My experience has taught me that the news outlets CLOSEST TO HOME are always far more accurate than the big national news. The hometown stuff is supplemented by personal knowledge that a reporter fresh off a plane from somewhere else cannot hope to have.

Whatever the case, it's bad down there. It's about 160 miles south of Birmingham and they do have Fort Rucker nearby, so they have lots of military choppers for evac work, etc. The good hospitals are only about 20 miles away in Dothan.

Birmingham is all-clear now, we got some rain and wind but not nearly the damage. There was a report that a funnel cloud passed over the airport and I can check on that personally Wink  ... but other than that, the only damage was out in Adamsville which is NW of town, they must have had a small tornado out there with a lot of trees down, but no reported fatalities.

Thanks SB, glad you are safe.

Just a swinging with the tribe
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: March 01, 2007, 10:11:21 PM »

I am glad to hear from all of the AL monkeys... has anyone heard from Anna?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: March 01, 2007, 10:16:27 PM »

Night Monkeys,

I will check back at another time when I do not have to watch my comments so closely. Have a good night all and stay safe.

Just a swinging with the tribe
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: March 01, 2007, 10:17:35 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I am sorry Monkeys... but I am not happy to have anyone advertise Easy's blog on these pages after all he did  - he threatened Red several times... .and disrupted the threads continously.  Now, I completely understand that many of you are friends with him but please respect RED -

Easy also posted on another site that RED had taken money and not furnished Dave's book when he did... and I have the UPS tracking to prove it - and he didn't apologize when he received it....

SORRY if it offends you... but to be honest the idea that it's ok to advertise his blog here.... I mean please think about that...

If y'all want to discuss his blog, which I am sure is wonderful and well written please do it via email.... it isn't fair to Red to do otherwise.

i just walked in here.... but i like this post  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: March 01, 2007, 10:18:11 PM »

I am glad to hear from all of the AL monkeys... has anyone heard from Anna?

i was remote viewing her a little while ago

Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: March 01, 2007, 10:21:05 PM »

she is good  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: March 01, 2007, 10:23:28 PM »

Hi Sb, I am equally glad the tornado did no damage in your area.  You know I have loved ones not far from you.  

Sb, we usually get live feed from Enterprise as it is a short drive there, and our NBC and Fox stations have suspended their regular programming most of the day.  My understanding from relatives in the area is that the downtown area which was a very pretty, charming little southern town, if you recall, was totally flattened.  Downtown was a little boutique village as like, in most towns, the malls were in the burbs.  

The hospital was in the downtown area and though it did receive considerable damage, not so much that they could not treat minor injuries and triage to Southeastern, which you probably know, is even bigger than UAB, (about 20 miles away) and Fort Rucker about five miles as the crow flies it.  Lots of good community support down there, but they need blood bad.  Troops at Fort Rucker will donate, but I expect they are about drained.  They need O positive blood real bad.  Florida donating blood but they need more.  There are more injuries than national TV is talking about.  There are 16K homes without electricity in a city of 50,000 so the town is in near darkness, I suspect.  It has been hard to get help in from MGM and BHAM as highways 231, 331 and Vaughn Road to that area were closed for a while secondary to tornadoes taking out trees and wrecks, etc.  The daylight will bring more help and things will work better.  In the early hours, so much chaos and fear, so little to work with.  All help is appreciated and like Prattville and Hoover, Enterprise has a good community support from its own and the surrounding areas.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: March 01, 2007, 10:23:39 PM »

Well Robots, I am sure that I have offended everyone now... Confused

I am glad that Anna is ok... I haven't heard from her and I think she is near the storms...

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: March 01, 2007, 10:24:28 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
BIG NEWS coming

within  2 days
probably sooner

i can sense it  Cool

Well?

Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: March 01, 2007, 10:25:14 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
BIG NEWS coming

within  2 days
probably sooner

i can sense it  Cool

Well?

Laughing

im still sensing it

HANG ON TIGHT  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: March 01, 2007, 10:25:29 PM »

BIG NEWS coming

within  2 days
probably sooner

i can sense it  Cool

Well?

Laughing

Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: March 01, 2007, 10:26:02 PM »

BIG NEWS coming

within  2 days
probably sooner

i can sense it  Cool

Well?

Laughing

Cool  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: March 01, 2007, 10:27:26 PM »

Does everyone want to see just how ethical AOL's TMZ.com is?

Tonight at March 1st, 2007 at 07:53pm Posted by Scared Monkeys, we posted an EXCLUSIVE story on the FP of SM regarding Daniel Smith.

I then sent TMZ an email with the story, with links and the exclusive info we had. TMZ then posted the story without any attribution, links, sourcing, NOTHING.

Look when TMZ.com posted what they claim to be their's?

Will Anna Nicole's Son Be Exhumed?
Posted Mar 1st 2007 9:02PM by TMZ Staff

NICE F@#*ING ETHICS TMZ.

No wonder Hollywood, celebs et al are as screwed up as they are, the media outlets covering them are just as pathetic.

5 e-mails have been sent to TMZ asking why they plagiarized exclusive info without providing attribution. In perfect and expected fashion they have not had the common decency to reply.

WHAT A CLASS ACT YOU ARE TMZ.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: March 01, 2007, 10:28:27 PM »

Anna is farther away from the storms, up in the Fort Payne area in the NE corner of the state.

TYLER... believe it or not, Enterprise is one of the very few larger towns in AL that I have NEVER been to. I went through Opp once on 331 and I have been to Dothan numerous times, but never been that far off the main highways. All I know about it is that the Boll Weevil Monument is there... I am assuming it is still there...

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: March 01, 2007, 10:28:41 PM »

Well Robots, I am sure that I have offended everyone now... Confused

I am glad that Anna is ok... I haven't heard from her and I think she is near the storms...

i will call her  Cool  Twisted Evil  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

no worries, im always in trouble around here at my house  Cool

Red has done lots of Good....

i dont know easy... other than what little i have seen here months ago

when people have done as much as red has.. then they can SQUAK all they want
until then...................they can ZIP it  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: March 01, 2007, 10:28:48 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Hi Sb, I am equally glad the tornado did no damage in your area.  You know I have loved ones not far from you.  

Sb, we usually get live feed from Enterprise as it is a short drive there, and our NBC and Fox stations have suspended their regular programming most of the day.  My understanding from relatives in the area is that the downtown area which was a very pretty, charming little southern town, if you recall, was totally flattened.  Downtown was a little boutique village as like, in most towns, the malls were in the burbs.  

The hospital was in the downtown area and though it did receive considerable damage, not so much that they could not treat minor injuries and triage to Southeastern, which you probably know, is even bigger than UAB, (about 20 miles away) and Fort Rucker about five miles as the crow flies it.  Lots of good community support down there, but they need blood bad.  Troops at Fort Rucker will donate, but I expect they are about drained.  They need O positive blood real bad.  Florida donating blood but they need more.  There are more injuries than national TV is talking about.  There are 16K homes without electricity in a city of 50,000 so the town is in near darkness, I suspect.  It has been hard to get help in from MGM and BHAM as highways 231, 331 and Vaughn Road to that area were closed for a while secondary to tornadoes taking out trees and wrecks, etc.  The daylight will bring more help and things will work better.  In the early hours, so much chaos and fear, so little to work with.  All help is appreciated and like Prattville and Hoover, Enterprise has a good community support from its own and the surrounding areas.

Tyler, I saw you earlier and I have to say that I was happy to see you and SB...have you heard from Anna?

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: March 01, 2007, 10:30:02 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Does everyone want to see just how ethical AOL's TMZ.com is?

Tonight at March 1st, 2007 at 07:53pm Posted by Scared Monkeys, we posted an EXCLUSIVE story on the FP of SM regarding Daniel Smith.

I then sent TMZ an email with the story, with links and the exclusive info we had. TMZ then posted the story without any attribution, links, sourcing, NOTHING.

Look when TMZ.com posted what they claim to be their's?

Will Anna Nicole's Son Be Exhumed?
Posted Mar 1st 2007 9:02PM by TMZ Staff

NICE F@#*ING ETHICS TMZ.

No wonder Hollywood, celebs et al are as screwed up as they are, the media outlets covering them are just as pathetic.

5 e-mails have been sent to TMZ asking why they plagiarized exclusive info without providing attribution. In perfect and expected fashion they have not had the common decency to reply.

WHAT A CLASS ACT YOU ARE TMZ.

situation normal for the HOLLYWOOOOOO D jackasses  Evil or Very Mad

- A Horse's Tale
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: March 01, 2007, 10:30:38 PM »

OK Robots. I will be patient.

Dompig told me to wait 48 hrs for big news...around 14,400 hours ago. And i am still here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.