April 28, 2024, 11:38:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #585 2/25 - 3/2/2007  (Read 107257 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: March 01, 2007, 11:57:13 PM »

Quote from: "A's Fever"
We just had a good shake here in NorCal, 4.3 or 4.4 I think.  Moderate earthquake, but still strong enough to knock things off the shelf and fray nerves  Laughing

WOW!!!  Glad you're OK! Sounds like there are many areas in the U.S. that have taken a toll today...

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: March 02, 2007, 12:02:13 AM »

We just had a good shake here in NorCal, 4.3 or 4.4 I think.  Moderate earthquake, but still strong enough to knock things off the shelf and fray nerves  Laughing

They are calling it a 4.2.  You must be sitting right on top of it for it to have knocked things off your shelf!
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #682 on: March 02, 2007, 12:08:21 AM »

Yep, it was centered a couple of miles away.  It was a very sharp jolt.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: March 02, 2007, 12:08:43 AM »

mishy,

Glad your mother called and they are doing fine. I had to laugh when you said they were at the movies when the storm hit. Guess that's a good place to stay safe in a storm. LOL

The storm is over Panama City Beach, FL now and moving towards Tallahassee. No severe damages reported yet. I think Florida will weather this one well. More high winds and lots of rain than anything.

I am surprised no water spouts did not form or spotted. Glad none formed. At times the crazy surfing kids go out and surf the storm waves. They say it's the best time to get out there. Bigger waves. I say they are crazy and thrive on living on the edge.  Shocked

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: March 02, 2007, 12:09:37 AM »

It's been a long time since I've felt a good shaker down here in SoCal  Laughing
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: March 02, 2007, 12:16:41 AM »

Here's a good site to see where the earthquakes have it in CA.. seems some 3-4-5' lately. http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recenteqs/

Keep up the Good Work, Monkeys!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: March 02, 2007, 12:17:50 AM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
mishy,

Glad your mother called and they are doing fine. I had to laugh when you said they were at the movies when the storm hit. Guess that's a good place to stay safe in a storm. LOL

The storm is over Panama City Beach, FL now and moving towards Tallahassee. No severe damages reported yet. I think Florida will weather this one well. More high winds and lots of rain than anything.

I am surprised no water spouts did not form or spotted. Glad none formed. At times the crazy surfing kids go out and surf the storm waves. They say it's the best time to get out there. Bigger waves. I say they are crazy and thrive on living on the edge.  Shocked

Yes, I have seen them out there being crazy in the water right after a hurricane...

I'm going to call it a night monkeys. I enjoyed doing the prayer chain again!! Thanks to everyone who participated in the prayer chain...I saw that quite a few monkeys took extra time slots so that the chain would be complete. God Bless you all!!! Sleep well  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #687 on: March 02, 2007, 12:17:58 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

It's been a long time since I've felt a good shaker down here in SoCal  Laughing

Knock on wood, Klaas!  Strangely, there are some reports of moderate damage.  Doesn't seem large enough for that.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #688 on: March 02, 2007, 12:24:20 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I am sorry Monkeys... but I am not happy to have anyone advertise Easy's blog on these pages after all he did  - he threatened Red several times... .and disrupted the threads continously.  Now, I completely understand that many of you are friends with him but please respect RED -

Easy also posted on another site that RED had taken money and not furnished Dave's book when he did... and I have the UPS tracking to prove it - and he didn't apologize when he received it....

SORRY if it offends you... but to be honest the idea that it's ok to advertise his blog here.... I mean please think about that...

If y'all want to discuss his blog, which I am sure is wonderful and well written please do it via email.... it isn't fair to Red to do otherwise.

Don't know much about the history except what I've seen here...but, this is supposed to be about Natalee and that's why I am here.  No offense taken, but we also read things from other blogs here....don't think I'm being dense...Red can take it, don't ya think?  JMO

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: March 02, 2007, 12:28:20 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Here's a good site to see where the earthquakes have it in CA.. seems some 3-4-5' lately. http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recenteqs/

Hi IBE - you've been quiet tonight  Wink
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: March 02, 2007, 12:42:26 AM »

Glad to see all of our other bama Monkeys are doing OK. Hard day.

I am headed out for the evening and I am hoping that the little hints we have heard MAY turn up to be something.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: March 02, 2007, 12:46:19 AM »

Nite sb I will be logging out with you.  BBL to sweep and tidy the cage.
Keep safe Monkeys

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: March 02, 2007, 12:49:45 AM »

Night mishy. Night everyone, I'm off to bed myself.

God bless~

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: March 02, 2007, 01:07:33 AM »

ENTERPRISE, Alabama (CNN) -- Storms stampeded throughout the central and southeastern United States on Thursday, leaving at least 11 people dead.

A tornado Thursday afternoon in southeastern Alabama killed seven people, five of them at Enterprise High School, said spokeswoman Tasamie Richardson.

The storms also were blamed for the death of a 7-year-old girl in Missouri.

At least two people were killed and several people injured when a tornado slammed into a hospital in the south Georgia town of Americus on Thursday evening, according to a Georgia Emergency Management Agency spokesman.

A third person was killed and four were hurt when a tornado touched down in rural Taylor County near the southwest Georgia city of Albany, the spokesman said.

The city of Americus lost its fleet of ambulances when the tornado hit at the Sumter Regional Medical Center just before 10 p.m. ET, said Buzz Weiss of the Georgia Emergency Management Agency. Ambulances from Albany, about 35 miles away, were sent to Americus to help, Weiss said. It was not immediately known if those killed in Americus were patients at the hospital, he said.

In Alabama, a dusk-to-dawn curfew was imposed on Enterprise to help keep roads clear for emergency workers, who will be working overnight to search the damaged buildings, Enterprise Mayor Kenneth Boswell said.

Students at Enterprise High School were taking cover when it was hit.

"The whole building just collapsed on everybody," said Chase Baldwin, a student at the school. "A bunch of people were trapped under cinder blocks, and people had their heads cut open."

There was one other death in Enterprise and one fatality in Wilcox County, where a number of homes were destroyed, Richardson said.

more at:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WEATHER/03/01/severe.weather/index.html

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #694 on: March 02, 2007, 01:09:28 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"

Good idea.  Thanks IBE!
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: March 02, 2007, 01:26:39 AM »

Quote from: "Jerry from Ohio"
Quote from: "Mrs. red"
I am sorry Monkeys... but I am not happy to have anyone advertise Easy blog on these pages after all he did  - he threatened Red several times... .and disrupted the threads continuously.  Now, I completely understand that many of you are friends with him but please respect RED -

Easy also posted on another site that RED had taken money and not furnished Dave's book when he did... and I have the UPS tracking to prove it - and he didn't apologize when he received it....

SORRY if it offends you... but to be honest the idea that it's ok to advertise his blog here.... I mean please think about that...

If y'all want to discuss his blog, which I am sure is wonderful and well written please do it via email.... it isn't fair to Red to do otherwise.

Mrs Red and Red ,  as you probably already know I am just a farm and Ranch man from Ohio who spent 1/2 his life getting the crap kicked and squeezed out of his self for Buckles  Patches and vests mostly  well maybe a little cash thrown in there But don't tell the IRS   Very Happy
   I have a few old standards that I live by at almost all cost's and one of my sayings that I have learned to live by is " You always go home from the dance with the one that brought you . "
  As far as Im concerned Red, Tom and a few helpers on the way Brought me to this dance and that's who I will go home with  .
                Your  friend  Jerry from Ohio

Well said, Jerry.  I agree.
 Very Happy
crazybabyborg
« Reply #696 on: March 02, 2007, 02:38:39 AM »

O/T

How do I find None's cookie site???
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #697 on: March 02, 2007, 03:01:06 AM »

Anna:  Thanks for the warm welcome.  That was sweet.

Klaas:  I would like to have one of those thingamajigs but I'm not sure where to go to get one.  I'm not that computer saavy.  Can you help me?  I know it's late, but maybe tomorrow, okay?

Good Night, Everybody!

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #698 on: March 02, 2007, 03:07:05 AM »

I guess I'm a nekky monkey!!!  

Oh, My!  I need an avitar!   Wink

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: March 02, 2007, 03:15:34 AM »

Hi Patti,
Welcome.  
If you are still logged in you can go to the testing thread in the Monkey Lounge Forum and select an avatar.  There are some monkeys and some cats, that have been put there by Monkeys for our use.  Then you just need to check with Klaas in the morning if it is already taken and if not it will be yours.  Other than that you can ask Klaas for whatever you would prefer and I am sure she will have it in her bag of tricks.
She will then fix you up with your avatar in a jiffy.
Do you live out of the US like I do or are you a night owl?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.