April 28, 2024, 07:19:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #585 2/25 - 3/2/2007  (Read 107241 times)
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: March 02, 2007, 01:15:49 PM »

Hi Marlee, nice to meet you......I would answer your questions if I could....my memory escapes me...lol

Regrets, I've had a few......
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: March 02, 2007, 01:23:06 PM »

Hello everyone!  Long time, no see...Wink

What's up?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #742 on: March 02, 2007, 01:23:18 PM »

Quote from: "Jerry from Ohio"

Hi Patty Jerry from Ohio here and I remember seeing you from the front page <g>
   Glad that you decided to join us here  and we do have some very very  great People here  and please let me add my welcome  <g>
     jerry from Ohio [/b]

Ride 'em Cowboy!

Great to see you, Jerry.  I'll always wonder if you ever ran into a high school friend who ended up on the PBR circuit after his stint as a Marine....

Did I tell ya I have a cousin who is a champion barrel racer?  (I'll give you a hint......#4.. Deal or No Deal.......)

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #743 on: March 02, 2007, 01:24:32 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

What's up?

YOU and FRIDAY, baby.   Mostly you.

Expect a miracle.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: March 02, 2007, 01:26:34 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"

What's up?

YOU and FRIDAY, baby.   Mostly you.

You ain't kiddin'!  But, I have to say Peaches...it is YOU who've got me at attention now!!  Wink

How you been?
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: March 02, 2007, 01:28:47 PM »

Somebody's got to catch me up on things.  My brother in-law recently told me that Beth and Jugg have seperated (or divorced outright) recently.  Is that true?  I've been away so long, I don't know much of anything regarding the case anymore...
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: March 02, 2007, 01:31:22 PM »

Hey third, have to get ready to go to work, but saw you and had to say hello.....  Drop a line sometime.
Hi all you Monkeys!!

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: March 02, 2007, 01:31:57 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Hey third, have to get ready to go to work, but saw you and had to say hello.....  Drop a line sometime.
Hi all you Monkeys!!

Yeah, no doubt I will!  Good to see you too...Smile
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #748 on: March 02, 2007, 01:34:25 PM »

Third, I'm good!  Two more rounds left.  WOOHOO!!

Jug filed for divorce recently.  The Kalpoe boys want out of the suit in LA.  Poor Jamie Skeeters passed away.  

Supposedly JVDS has mono and See Thru Mama is over there taking care of him.  I wonder if the symptoms of mono resemble TB.  Aruba says they don't have a TB problem.  It was all "made up."

Nonesuche is still baking cookies.  

I'm feeling feisty cause it's Friday.

Expect a miracle.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: March 02, 2007, 01:35:40 PM »

Yes,Third Strike,you are correct sir.robots,you scare me.I prayed for many of you last night.I was really shocked by Americus and Enterprise.FOM I prayed for you last night as I worked the oils in.Long day and long night.Well we have blood drives going,and I wonder if the take Cat type s.i am eager to hear the news.Spartecus Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: March 02, 2007, 01:40:45 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Third, I'm good!  Two more rounds left.  WOOHOO!!

Jug filed for divorce recently.  The Kalpoe boys want out of the suit in LA.  Poor Jamie Skeeters passed away.  

Supposedly JVDS has mono and See Thru Mama is over there taking care of him.  I wonder if the symptoms of mono resemble TB.  Aruba says they don't have a TB problem.  It was all "made up."

Nonesuche is still baking cookies.  

I'm feeling feisty cause it's Friday.

Thanks!  I've been horrible about keeping current on the "foings on" in Aruba of late...

The divorce thing bothers me (if he filed).  The honoring of a commitment like that speaks volumes regarding ones character.  Not to be disrespectful at all, but considering Beth's loss, you'd think she would need all the support she can handle.  I'm sure it was very straining on their marriage having to go through this, but...I don't know...to me, that' something that should have ultimatelt strengthed them, not weaken.  Hope she's ok though.

Yeah, I was equally sorry to hear about Skeeters passing.  Well, I guess we can take solace in the fact that he knows EVERYTHING about what happened to Natalee now, right?

What's this about the K2's?  They sued Dr Phil here in LA?  Now that's ballsy, don't you think?

Oh, and I'll get the next round, cool?  Wink
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: March 02, 2007, 01:43:10 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Yes,Third Strike,you are correct sir.

What every man LOVES to hear!!  Aren't I ALWAYS right?  Wink
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: March 02, 2007, 01:47:06 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
O/T

How do I find None's cookie site???

CBB, if you haven't gotten an answer to your question yet, please email me at mishypark@hotmail.com

Bring Natalee home...
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: March 02, 2007, 01:54:18 PM »

Where's everyone at?
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: March 02, 2007, 01:58:06 PM »

I just came in to take a break from shoveling snow.  Its kinda getting to a mix of sleet in it so its quite heavy and back breaking.  

How is everyone doing?

Maine, born and raised!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: March 02, 2007, 01:59:05 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
I just came in to take a break from shoveling snow.  Its kinda getting to a mix of sleet in it so its quite heavy and back breaking.  

How is everyone doing?

I'm good...Ms Vada!  Thanks for asking!

And you?  Got to tell you though...you're much too lovely to have a name like Vada!  Wink
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: March 02, 2007, 02:01:55 PM »

Glad to hear that Peaches is fiesty ! ! That is always a good thing.
Hello everyone. Hope in spite of tornado and storms yesterday that people are well.
The sun is shining  Smile  Smile in CANADA and I need to get out of here.
Just wanted to say hi and y'all that are doing lunch tomorrow have a great time.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: March 02, 2007, 02:03:31 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Glad to hear that Peaches is fiesty ! ! That is always a good thing.
Hello everyone. Hope in spite of tornado and storms yesterday that people are well.
The sun is shining  Smile  Smile in CANADA and I need to get out of here.
Just wanted to say hi and y'all that are doing lunch tomorrow have a great time.

Hey Kat!  Long time, no talk!

How've you been?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: March 02, 2007, 02:08:49 PM »

Quote from: "Marlee"
Hi Monkey friends!  Thanks for all the warm welcomes to us newbies.  

I am rereading Dave's book and highlighting interesting stuff as I go along.  Hope you don't mind if I ask some questions.  And I hope you don't think they are stupid ones.

In the beginning of the book Dave describes an abandoned house where drug addicts had left drug paraphernalia and other yucky stuff as being "right next to a fine restaurant near the hotel area and a McDonald's."

If I recall there are 2 McDonald's on the island? I was wondering if anyone might know if that is the one where Slootbag picked "them" up.

If so....maybe that drug house is where Slootbag Jr was dropped off by
 the Kalpoes? and the bad stuff happened?

ps...I saw someone (mishy?) use the Slootbag name yesterday and loved it! Hope it's ok for me to use it too.

Klaas do you know where both McDonald's are located on hell island.

We now have proof that Paulus said he picked both Natalee and Joran up at 4:00.  What I am thinking is that Paulus said one McDonalds when he knows damm well it is the other McDonalds and it was not a pick up it was a drop off.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: March 02, 2007, 02:10:23 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Marlee"
Hi Monkey friends!  Thanks for all the warm welcomes to us newbies.  

I am rereading Dave's book and highlighting interesting stuff as I go along.  Hope you don't mind if I ask some questions.  And I hope you don't think they are stupid ones.

In the beginning of the book Dave describes an abandoned house where drug addicts had left drug paraphernalia and other yucky stuff as being "right next to a fine restaurant near the hotel area and a McDonald's."

If I recall there are 2 McDonald's on the island? I was wondering if anyone might know if that is the one where Slootbag picked "them" up.

If so....maybe that drug house is where Slootbag Jr was dropped off by
 the Kalpoes? and the bad stuff happened?

ps...I saw someone (mishy?) use the Slootbag name yesterday and loved it! Hope it's ok for me to use it too.

Klaas do you know where both McDonald's are located on hell island.

We now have proof that Paulus said he picked both Natalee and Joran up at 4:00.  What I am thinking is that Paulus said one McDonalds when he knows damm well it is the other McDonalds and it was not a pick up it was a drop off.

I'll check
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.