April 27, 2024, 08:31:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #585 2/25 - 3/2/2007  (Read 107176 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: March 02, 2007, 05:09:10 PM »

Congratulations, Ms Darth Vada (what a pretty family name).  I know you must be very, very proud of your son!  Thank him for us for his service.

DKPEN, be careful on your trip and enjoy.

Checking to see if I did this right.  I know Klaas gets tired of me asking her each time.  God bless you, Klaas.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: March 02, 2007, 05:20:21 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Congratulations, Ms Darth Vada (what a pretty family name).  I know you must be very, very proud of your son!  Thank him for us for his service.

DKPEN, be careful on your trip and enjoy.

Checking to see if I did this right.  I know Klaas gets tired of me asking her each time.  God bless you, Klaas.

You look marvelous. Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: March 02, 2007, 05:23:56 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Approx locations of McD's in Aruba:

OK for reasons that we think this is the one Paulus picked Joran up at let's eliminate #1 because we know they are a bunch of liars.

I am leaning towards #3.

Which one is the Sloot home near?
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: March 02, 2007, 05:34:12 PM »

the weather here is around 60 and sunny.a little change from yesterday.Robots,I hope you are correct,or I will lick the lub off your joints.we all need good things to happen,for all of us.You forgot my friend,Guido Giadella,a real eye opener.Don't forget the Dvd Dengue,a real back breaker.Welcome Marlee AND I forgot ,sorry.I have a bad case of CRS.I hope the massage I sent around was ok.CAT    I thought I was the only Tom Cat here

Live with hope,looking for justice
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: March 02, 2007, 05:40:39 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
the weather here is around 60 and sunny.a little change from yesterday.Robots,I hope you are correct,or I will lick the lub off your joints.we all need good things to happen,for all of us.You forgot my friend,Guido Giadella,a real eye opener.Don't forget the Dvd Dengue,a real back breaker.Welcome Marlee AND I forgot ,sorry.I have a bad case of CRS.I hope the massage I sent around was ok.CAT    I thought I was the only Tom Cat here

Who is that?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: March 02, 2007, 05:41:23 PM »

TO ALL THE NEW MONKEYS, I SAY

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: March 02, 2007, 05:47:55 PM »

Tylergal What a beautiful rose.  Is it out of your garden?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: March 02, 2007, 05:50:52 PM »

Thank you, Tibro.  Yes, it is.  That is Shelia's Perfume, one I grow in honor of a sweet daughter-in-law (Shelia).

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: March 02, 2007, 05:52:15 PM »

SAN - Sloot home is near #1
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: March 02, 2007, 05:52:17 PM »

Here is another thing I was thinking about.  In one of the statements it talks about a neighbor coming out and telling Joran to lower the music in the car because they had it blasting.

I believe this is the neighbor directly connected to the Van der Sloot property.  There was a picture I saw that was taken from inside the Van der Sloot house and you could clearly see the neighbor's home.  I believe that this neighbor was a witness and was probably threatened to shut up.

Like we always say they are covering their ass.  Why even bring up the neighbor.  What does it have to do with the case.   This neighbor saw something and probably heard screaming.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: March 02, 2007, 05:55:06 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
SAN - Sloot home is near #1

See Klaas this supports my theory of always go the opposite way of what they say.

They took her on the opposite end of the island.  JMO.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: March 02, 2007, 05:55:48 PM »

Thank you, Tibro.  Yes, it is.  That is Shelia's Perfume, one I grow in honor of a sweet daughter-in-law (Shelia).

Tyler that Rose is beautiful.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: March 02, 2007, 06:05:05 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Here is another thing I was thinking about.  In one of the statements it talks about a neighbor coming out and telling Joran to lower the music in the car because they had it blasting.

I believe this is the neighbor directly connected to the Van der Sloot property.  There was a picture I saw that was taken from inside the Van der Sloot house and you could clearly see the neighbor's home.  I believe that this neighbor was a witness and was probably threatened to shut up.

Like we always say they are covering their ass.  Why even bring up the neighbor.  What does it have to do with the case.   This neighbor saw something and probably heard screaming.

Quite right, San.  People telling the truth do not need all these inconsequential details to their stories.  Sign of a pack of lies when you get all the unnecessary padding.
Would this be the same neighbour that has the caged monkey?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: March 02, 2007, 06:05:49 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "San"

Quite right, San.  People telling the truth do not need all these inconsequential details to their stories.  Sign of a pack of lies when you get all the unnecessary padding.
Would this be the same neighbour that has the caged monkey?

No I don't think it is that neighbor.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: March 02, 2007, 06:09:46 PM »

Or maybe the neighbour came out to check the screaming and shouting etc., and was told the commotion was on the car radio?
Little piece of truth in the lies, as always

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: March 02, 2007, 06:17:55 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Or maybe the neighbour came out to check the screaming and shouting etc., and was told the commotion was on the car radio?
Little piece of truth in the lies, as always

This is the photo.  Look how close the house is to the Sloots.  It even looks like there is no fence separating their yards.

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: March 02, 2007, 06:24:15 PM »

Thanks Tyler.  Your rose is beautiful, I only wish I could grow flowers and plants, but my thumb isn't green at all!  

What I know about the name Vada,  When my Grandmother was born, her mother died during childbirth, Her father David was a Woodsman who was gone for weeks at a time.  He didn't know what to name his newborn daughter, so he named her after his wife.  Incidently I learned that Vada is Sweedish and is the feminine derrivitave for the name David.

Maine, born and raised!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: March 02, 2007, 06:31:03 PM »

San: The VDS compound has a fence around it and contains 3 buildings

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: March 02, 2007, 06:31:33 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
O/T

ArtColley

Hope you don't lose power either.  I just got the coolest news!

My son received his acceptance package to Maine Maritime Academy.  He will be studying Marine Engineering Operations and will also be playing Division III Football.

Oh my Goodness, You must be SOOOO proud of him!!!!!! I am so happy for you all..tell him congratulations for me!
Maine Maritime is NOT easy to get into..you got a little smarty there! Laughing

Wonderful news!!!!!!  NOw , you do know, you get "braggin rights" for everything he does from now on!!!! Laughing
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: March 02, 2007, 06:35:05 PM »

Klaas, I want to change avatars, and I have one already on a server.  Can I just send it to you with the URL thingie?  I cannot remember about the sizing, etc.

Tyler That rose in your avatar is just beautiful.
What is its name?

AND..how ARE you??????? Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.