April 28, 2024, 07:03:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #585 2/25 - 3/2/2007  (Read 107238 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: March 02, 2007, 10:35:57 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
San I have been studying these pictures and I still cannot reconcile them.  The one taken from the magazine article seems to be on the wrong angle or something as the pool shape does not seem right.  The pile of rubble (landscaping) by the pool is next to the fence in the overhead shots but it is on a straight edge of the pool not a rounded end as in the single photo.  Also the tree/bush seems wrong.  And the building in the background seems to be two story but does not look like that in the overhead shots.  I am going cross-eyed.

Tibro, you are not going cross-eyed.  These pictures had me confused also and I figured I would throw the questions out there.  The picture of the neighbor's house looks like it was right in the Sloot dump.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: March 02, 2007, 10:40:13 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Klaas...does Bon Dia have archives?

I think they might.  What are you looking for?

7/14/05

I don't there's anything for July 2005 but I'll look.

Igsigs - it's not in the internet archives.  What exactly from 7/14/05 are you looking for?
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: March 02, 2007, 10:45:48 PM »

Hey Tib,I like Gooseberries.I thought they kinda reminded me of kiwi.i am going through withdrawel.I need a monkey fix.I can't go 24 hrs without.i am waiting to hear what Robots has to say.I hope you are better,SB,peaches,Artcolley,Mrs Red,AZSunny,etc.So many Well take care monkeys.I just met an old friend,Mr.Bushmills and brought a friend.CAT.

Live with hope,looking for justice
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: March 02, 2007, 10:46:34 PM »

Thanks Klaas. The reason i ask is my tortured pursuit of any back-up info regarding the Bill O'Reilly/Dilma Arends/Cell Phone report. The one that claimed that Joran was out-and-about with Deepak at 4am. Dismissed by most as false info...i happened to run across this post by Maria on RWV.

7/14

there is new evidence from forensics against joran and older Kalpe brother from cellulair investigatio they can pinpoint joran and the older Kalpe brother in the area of marriot joran about 4 am and the older Kalpoe they have proof he left his home at 2 am in went to the area of marriot this appears in the local paper bon dia today and confirmed by lawyer of younger Kalpoe that there is new evidence.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: March 02, 2007, 10:49:05 PM »

Thanks Klaas. The reason i ask is my tortured pursuit of any back-up info regarding the Bill O'Reilly/Dilma Arends/Cell Phone report. The one that claimed that Joran was out-and-about with Deepak at 4am. Dismissed by most as false info...i happened to run across this post by Maria on RWV.

7/14

there is new evidence from forensics against joran and older Kalpe brother from cellulair investigatio they can pinpoint joran and the older Kalpe brother in the area of marriot joran about 4 am and the older Kalpoe they have proof he left his home at 2 am in went to the area of marriot this appears in the local paper bon dia today and confirmed by lawyer of younger Kalpoe that there is new evidence.

I'll see if I can dig anything up.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: March 02, 2007, 10:58:04 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Hey Tib,I like Gooseberries.I thought they kinda reminded me of kiwi.i am going through withdrawel.I need a monkey fix.I can't go 24 hrs without.i am waiting to hear what Robots has to say.I hope you are better,SB,peaches,Artcolley,Mrs Red,AZSunny,etc.So many Well take care monkeys.I just met an old friend,Mr.Bushmills and brought a friend.CAT.

Hi Cat,  I like goosberries too, little green fruits on thorny bushes - the ones I was talking about were chinese gooseberries which are about the size of a chicken egg and have brown furry skin and green flesh.  Not very attractive to look at but peeled and sliced they are nice to decorate desserts with.  Very high in vitamin C.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: March 02, 2007, 11:00:28 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Not ignoring you guys, just fixing dinner!

So, watcha makin??????? Laughing

Fried Talapia and french fries  Wink

Love fish and Talapia is the best of them all!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: March 02, 2007, 11:05:26 PM »

Quote from: "San"
San I have been studying these pictures and I still cannot reconcile them.  The one taken from the magazine article seems to be on the wrong angle or something as the pool shape does not seem right.  The pile of rubble (landscaping) by the pool is next to the fence in the overhead shots but it is on a straight edge of the pool not a rounded end as in the single photo.  Also the tree/bush seems wrong.  And the building in the background seems to be two story but does not look like that in the overhead shots.  I am going cross-eyed.

Tibro, you are not going cross-eyed.  These pictures had me confused also and I figured I would throw the questions out there.  The picture of the neighbor's house looks like it was right in the Sloot dump.

I think it must be one of the sloot dumps - I cannot see how you would see the neighbours from any of the buildings without looking over a fence.  If you are in a building at one end of the compound looking toward other end you would only see another sloot building in front of you.  The colour of the house in single picture looks wrong too - it seems to be a mixture of brick understudy and weather boards painted white.  Very confusing  Evil or Very Mad

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: March 02, 2007, 11:07:56 PM »

7/14

I'll see if I can dig anything up.

Read the end of this archived Diario - something about Cell Site:

http://web.archive.org/web/20050729025051/www.diarioaruba.com/diamars/noticia/news1.html
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #909 on: March 02, 2007, 11:08:07 PM »

BOC on a sweep! Very Happy  Very Happy Let keep those banana peels up! Wink  Wink

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: March 02, 2007, 11:12:12 PM »

Good night monkey friends.... Very Happy

Tom...good luck this weekend.

See all of you when someone unlocks the door again....!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: March 02, 2007, 11:14:12 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Good night monkey friends.... Very Happy

Tom...good luck this weekend.

See all of you when someone unlocks the door again....!

Nite Memere!  See ya Sunday!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: March 02, 2007, 11:14:13 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"

Hi Cat,  I like goosberries too, little green fruits on thorny bushes - the ones I was talking about were chinese gooseberries which are about the size of a chicken egg and have brown furry skin and green flesh.  Not very attractive to look at but peeled and sliced they are nice to decorate desserts with.  Very high in vitamin C.

Here you go , Cat  :
Chinese Gooseberry - now called Kiwifruit

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: March 02, 2007, 11:14:39 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I think it must be one of the sloot dumps - I cannot see how you would see the neighbours from any of the buildings without looking over a fence.  If you are in a building at one end of the compound looking toward other end you would only see another sloot building in front of you.  The colour of the house in single picture looks wrong too - it seems to be a mixture of brick understudy and weather boards painted white.  Very confusing  Evil or Very Mad

I've been thinking the same thing, Tib. It doesn't even look like any of the buildings on their compound...very confusing...

BTW, you have mail. Monkeys...if I don't see you anymore tonight, hope to check you on the FP tomorrow!! Sleep well, all  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: March 02, 2007, 11:19:11 PM »

7/14

I have always felt the lawyer of Satish would be the death knell for see-through-blouse's son and spouse.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: March 02, 2007, 11:22:20 PM »

I was going to post this tomorrow. Kat having a Monkey Lunch.
HAVE A GREAT TIME.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #916 on: March 02, 2007, 11:27:04 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I have been out and about and now I see that Tom is giving Tibro the weekend off.  Klaas is going on vacation for 2 days and I am left all alone here in the Deep South.  Oh well, I will just have to muddle through.  Not sure I will be able to survive the weekend without monkeys...guess I could study my Shango.

BTW did anyone tell Patti about the rules?  You guys surely remember the rules... Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: March 02, 2007, 11:28:41 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hi Monkeys.  I have been out and about and now I see that Tom is giving Tibro the weekend off.  Klaas is going on vacation for 2 days and I am left all alone here in the Deep South.  Oh well, I will just have to muddle through.  Not sure I will be able to survive the weekend without monkeys...guess I could study my Shango.

BTW did anyone tell Patti about the rules?  You guys surely remember the rules... Rolling Eyes

The front page will still be up.  Can always post there  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: March 02, 2007, 11:29:12 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

I was going to post this tomorrow. Kat having a Monkey Lunch.
HAVE A GREAT TIME.

Very cute  Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: March 02, 2007, 11:29:38 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Come to the Atlanta Monkeylunch, Lalas!  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.