April 28, 2024, 06:19:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #585 2/25 - 3/2/2007  (Read 107236 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #920 on: March 02, 2007, 11:29:51 PM »

Tibro
When you type I can hear your Aussie accent...it is so adorable.  Keep it up!  I have learned a few new ways to use some old words.  Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: March 02, 2007, 11:30:41 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hi Monkeys.  I have been out and about and now I see that Tom is giving Tibro the weekend off.  Klaas is going on vacation for 2 days and I am left all alone here in the Deep South.  Oh well, I will just have to muddle through.  Not sure I will be able to survive the weekend without monkeys...guess I could study my Shango.

BTW did anyone tell Patti about the rules?  You guys surely remember the rules... Rolling Eyes

Hi Lalas - and we weren't even talking about Shango!!!  
I told Patti she would get written in your book if she misbehaved but did not mention the spitting and cussing as I thought she may be a lady-like monkey.
Although she has had to fend for herself on the FP for a while now.......
Come to the FP with us over the weekend.  Should be able to stir them up a bit.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #922 on: March 02, 2007, 11:31:10 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Hi Monkeys.  I have been out and about and now I see that Tom is giving Tibro the weekend off.  Klaas is going on vacation for 2 days and I am left all alone here in the Deep South.  Oh well, I will just have to muddle through.  Not sure I will be able to survive the weekend without monkeys...guess I could study my Shango.

BTW did anyone tell Patti about the rules?  You guys surely remember the rules... Rolling Eyes

The front page will still be up.  Can always post there  Wink

You know I am shy on the FP.   Wink
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #923 on: March 02, 2007, 11:32:32 PM »

I'm here!  I heard something about being monitored and that we had to be good.  I also heard that you keep track of our mistakes.

Gee... I hope I don't make any.  Do you tell us if we do?

What are the rules?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: March 02, 2007, 11:33:36 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Thanks Klaas. The reason i ask is my tortured pursuit of any back-up info regarding the Bill O'Reilly/Dilma Arends/Cell Phone report. The one that claimed that Joran was out-and-about with Deepak at 4am. Dismissed by most as false info...i happened to run across this post by Maria on RWV.

7/14

there is new evidence from forensics against joran and older Kalpe brother from cellulair investigatio they can pinpoint joran and the older Kalpe brother in the area of marriot joran about 4 am and the older Kalpoe they have proof he left his home at 2 am in went to the area of marriot this appears in the local paper bon dia today and confirmed by lawyer of younger Kalpoe that there is new evidence.

You probably already have this, but from the O'Reilly archives:

More details from Aruba

Guest: Reporter Dilma Arends
Aruba investigative reporter Dilma Arends elaborated on the Natalee Holloway investigation, implying that Aruba authorities may have a stronger case than many people realize. "Aruba authorities have been using cell sites and the cell phone batteries to determine the movement of the boys involved. For example, they were able to determine that Joren Van Der Sloot got home at 4 AM. So I think they have more proof than they are telling us." The Factor asserted that Arends' claims will provide comfort to Natalee's family. "What you just told us makes a difference to the Holloway family because it gives them some hope. There should be a way for the government to get more information to the family that is not going to damage the case."
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #925 on: March 02, 2007, 11:36:16 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
I'm here!  I heard something about being monitored and that we had to be good.  I also heard that you keep track of our mistakes.

Gee... I hope I don't make any.  Do you tell us if we do?

What are the rules?

Stick with me kid and you will be okay...oh, an pay no attention to the monkey behind the curtain.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: March 02, 2007, 11:38:17 PM »

Lala's,

Are you ignoring me, Sis?  Sad

Why don't you come to lunch in Atlanta tomorrow? It will be a 2-hr drive for me. I bet you could get there in a couple of hours too.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #927 on: March 02, 2007, 11:38:27 PM »

Tibrogargan:

LOL!!! Spitting?  

You mean the letter to the queen?   Well, what would you do if you met the one woman that could stop all the trafficking of women in and out of her country, sold like slaves to a life of drugs and despair, but chooses, rather, to license it?

I wouldn't REALLY spit at her, but golly, it was ... well I guess I got out of hand.

It was funny though... you all were joking about it!

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: March 02, 2007, 11:38:29 PM »

Tibro
When you type I can hear your Aussie accent...it is so adorable.  Keep it up!  I have learned a few new ways to use some old words.  Laughing

I bet there are plenty more for you to learn too - I am going to print a slang dictionary on the Aussie thread soon, but will have to delete some of the words before I post it  Laughing  Laughing
I can busy myself doing that over the next two days and have it ready to go when lounge forum is running again.
Some of your American words stump me too, despite watching lots of TV  Wink
One in particular has a totally different meaning and on the odd times it is used I fall off my chair until I remember it is not the same meaning.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: March 02, 2007, 11:41:53 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Tibro

I bet there are plenty more for you to learn too - I am going to print a slang dictionary on the Aussie thread soon, but will have to delete some of the words before I post it  Laughing  Laughing
I can busy myself doing that over the next two days and have it ready to go when lounge forum is running again.
One in particular has a totally different meaning and on the odd times it is used I fall off my chair until I remember it is not the same meaning.

It's not "cobbler" is it? That one always cracks up hubby.

I Stand With The Girl
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: March 02, 2007, 11:42:21 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Tibrogargan:

LOL!!! Spitting?  

You mean the letter to the queen?   Well, what would you do if you met the one woman that could stop all the trafficking of women in and out of her country, sold like slaves to a life of drugs and despair, but chooses, rather, to license it?

I wouldn't REALLY spit at her, but golly, it was ... well I guess I got out of hand.

It was funny though... you all were joking about it!

Oh, you can spit at the trolls on the FP all you like - we are just not allowed to spit here in the "cage"  Too hard to sweep up and gets messy mixed with all the banana peels that are thrown around here at times.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: March 02, 2007, 11:43:15 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

The front page will still be up.  Can always post there  Wink

You know I am shy on the FP.   Wink

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Bring Natalee home...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: March 02, 2007, 11:44:02 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Lala's,

Why don't you come to lunch in Atlanta tomorrow? It will be a 2-hr drive for me. I bet you could get there in a couple of hours too.  Very Happy

I would love it... alas it is my weekend to work.  Thanks anyway...never ignoring you, never.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: March 02, 2007, 11:45:24 PM »

Tibro

No it isn't that one - which is usually plural anyway  Laughing

cobber is a friend or mate
cobbler is a shoemaker
and cobblers are (well - your husband is a pom)

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #934 on: March 02, 2007, 11:45:53 PM »

Mishy
Still shaking that tail of yours I see.  Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: March 02, 2007, 11:46:01 PM »

Lala's,

I would love it... alas it is my weekend to work.  Thanks anyway...never ignoring you, never.

Maybe we can do it again and you can come next time.  Very Happy

Smooch Smooch

I Stand With The Girl
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #936 on: March 02, 2007, 11:47:02 PM »

La La's Mom:

Who is the monkey behind the curtain?  And, where is the curtain?  Is it something that I should watch out for?

Now you got me worried.

But, I have no doubt about my attributes at being a lady, if that is what I must be.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #937 on: March 02, 2007, 11:47:54 PM »

I like the way you used the words "dodgy" and "crook" a few pages back.  I even laughed out loud.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: March 02, 2007, 11:48:00 PM »

No it isn't that one - which is usually plural anyway  Laughing

cobber is a friend or mate
cobbler is a shoemaker
and cobblers are (well - your husband is a pom)[/quote]

Oh, and you should have seen his face when he first moved over here and saw the big sign outside the movie that said "Free Willie." His mouth fell open and he said, "Free what??!!!!!"  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: March 02, 2007, 11:49:01 PM »

Sorry I messed up that last quote.  Embarassed

It must be time for me to hit the hay.

Nitey nite.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.