March 29, 2024, 12:48:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sex offenders in the area  (Read 10447 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 13, 2010, 04:44:43 PM »

I am starting a thread to list sex offenders in the portland area.

First up is this guy. I literally got goosebumps when I read about him. It appears he has targeted adult woman in the past. He has a tattoo of frogs and toad stools and is known to hide out in places adults may gather with children. He has strict restrictions regarding minors so not sure if perhaps children have been a focus for him? 

IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Name:   FREEMAN, ALFRED HAROLD
Address:   TRLR NR NE 92ND & FLAVEL
PORTLAND, OR 97220
Height:   507
Weight:   190
Hair:   Brown
Eyes:   Brown
SMTs:   
Glasses (prescription)      
Scar, Arm, right       SURGICAL
Tattoo, Chest       FROG & 3 TOADSTOOLS
DOB:   11/30/1949
Race:   W
Sex:   M

Charges:      
Conviction Date    Offense Name
11/26/1980    SODOMY 1-FEL
05/02/1975    AT RAPE 1-FEL

Targets: Adult females unknown to him.

Methods of Offending: Used a knife and physical force to gain compliance from victims.

Conditions & Restrictions: This individual may not knowingly enter or remain in or upon premises where persons under 18 years of age regularly congregate (schools, child care centers, playgrounds, other places intended for use primarily by persons under 18 years of age and places where persons under 18 years of age gather for regularly scheduled educational and recreational programs). (ORS 163.476) This individual may not knowingly communicate in any manner with a person under 18 years of age with the intent to commit a crime or for the purpose of arousing or satisfying the sexual desires of this individual or another person. (ORS 163.479)

Contact Information: OREGON STATE POLICE - SOR: 503-378-3720
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 04:48:34 PM »

IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Name:   WILLSEY, ALLEN LEE
Address:   5310 SE 109TH AVE
PORTLAND, OR 97266
Height:   509
Weight:   215
Hair:   Gray or Partially Gray
Eyes:   Blue
SMTs:   
DOB:   05/10/1945
Race:   W
Sex:   M

Charges:      
Conviction Date    Offense Name
06/04/1990    SEX ABUSE 1-FEL
06/04/1990    SEX ABUSE 1-FEL

Targets: Juvenile males 3 to 8 years of age who were known to him

Methods of Offending: Used threats to gain compliance

Conditions & Restrictions: This individual may not knowingly communicate in any manner with a person under 18 years of age with the intent to commit a crime or for the purpose of arousing or satisfying the sexual desires of this individual or another person. (ORS 163.479) This individual may not knowingly enter or remain in or upon premises where persons under 18 years of age regularly congregate (schools, child care centers, playgrounds, other places intended for use primarily by persons under 18 years of age and places where persons under 18 years of age gather for regularly scheduled educational and recreational programs). (ORS 163.476

Contact Information: OREGON STATE POLICE - SOR: 503-378-3720

Vehicle Information:

Date of Entry:  05/01/2002
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 04:49:00 PM »

I do not believe for one second a sex offender is involved. I don't care if there are a million within a 5 mile radius. No way... The answer lies with TH

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2010, 05:25:10 PM »

I do not believe for one second a sex offender is involved. I don't care if there are a million within a 5 mile radius. No way... The answer lies with TH

That is ok Nutt, my doing this is not something that has not been done in other cases. Perhaps Terri gave Kyron to a sex offender? We really do not know.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.