April 24, 2024, 04:35:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: American Business v. Main Street - 'Scams R' Us'  (Read 1475 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 15, 2010, 02:55:33 PM »

How much money was passed through AIG to foreign banks?  Why didn't the banks take a hair cut?  Who ultimately profited from all that cash?  Someone gambled and lost, and American taxpayers, for generations will be paying off those gambling debts.

Who owned those investment items at the foreign banks?  Who got all that American money?  Why didn't they take a haircut?  What makes them so special?

Same with the American banks, and other global players?  What makes them more special than Main Street?

Why did Americans bailout these folks?  Did any of them ever support Main Street?  Any significant investment in the little people in America?

With all that foreign investment, is AIG really an 'American' company?  How many of AIG's recipients boasted that they have no consumer exposure?  Who exactly did they owe those gambling debts to?  Who got all that American loot?

What exactly is an American company and WHY should it be WORTHY of an American taxpayer bailout?  Now or ever?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 02:59:05 PM »

What about those companies that got and continue to get Stimulus, TARP, and other taxpayer money?

How many have a significant presence in the US?   Provide substantial job opportunities for Americans?

How many have outsourced jobs in the past, and continue to outsource jobs?

Are they really 'American' companies worthy of taxpayer support?

How many long term American jobs did they create in America?  How much did they get?  Is it a good long term investment for Main Street?  Or, does it just line the pockets of White House special interests and international unions?  Foreign workers?  Foreign government?  Anti-American foreigners?

When is an 'American' company worthy of taxpayer money?

When does a company have so little invested in Americans that they should be cut off from taxpayer funds?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 03:00:54 PM »

What exactly does the Federal Reserve do with 'our' money?  Exactly who has it and where is it invested? 

Invested in America?  Creating lots of American jobs?

For all the money government spends, there is nothing for Main Street and the common person in America.  Lots for illegal aliens, unions, Obama special interests, big banks, hedge funds, and large global players.

Nothing for Main Street.

jmho

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.